84

It had been a couple days since what happened and Violet hadn't really talked to anyone

It had been a couple days since what happened and Violet hadn't really talked to anyone. She has been trying to call Blake to find out where he went as he was no where to be found when she woke up but he didn't answer. She had text him as well still no answer. She also went to his house but when she got there she saw that the house was pretty much empty like he had packed up and left. She wasn't sure what was going on. She was scared. But the idea of this all coming to a end made her a little bit happy.

Violet was at home trying to call Blake for what felt like the 1000th time. But still it went straight to his voicemail. Violet let's out a sigh before she heard beep.
"Hey Blake. It's me again. Please call me back I need to talk to you about something important. Thanks." Violet says before hanging up and putting her phone back down on the arm of the sofa before curling up into a ball with her head resting on her legs.

It had been a couple of hours and Violet ended up falling asleep on the sofa. She only wakes up when she hears a knock on the door. She groans and rubs her eyes before standing up and stretching her arms before going over to the door. As she opens the door she sees Charlotte, Ivy, Toby, Lucas and William.
"Hey guys." Violet says.
"Hey Vi." Ivy asks.
"What are you guys doing here?" Violet asks. "Come in."
"No one has seen you for a few days so we thought we would come and check on you." Toby tells her as they all step inside.
"Aww. Thanks guys. I'm ok." Violet says closing the door. "Just been really tired the past few days. That's why I haven't been out."
"Are you sure it's just that you have been tired?" William asks.
"Yeah." Violet lies.
"You sure? We know you pretty well now Vi. We know when you are lying." Charlotte asks.
"I'm sure." Violet says.
"Promise you are?" Lucas questions.
"I promise. If anything is going on I would tell you. I promise." Violet says.
"Ok." Ivy says with a sigh.
"Would you guys like a drink?" Violet asks as they all walk towards the kitchen.
"We were planning on going out for lunch want to join?" William asks.
Violet thinks for a couple moments before nodding.
"Sure why not." Violet says.
"Great." Ivy says excitedly.
"I'll go get my bag from upstairs. I will be back in a minute." Violet says before leaving the kitchen and heading upstairs to get her bag and phone which was on charge.

Violet had just got back after having lunch with Ivy, Charlotte, Toby, Lucas and William. She take her shoes and coat off before taking her bag back upstairs then heading downstairs to the kitchen. While she was in the kitchen her phone goes off. She takes her phone out of her back pocket before looking to see that mirror was calling her. She smiles before answering.
"Hey Mi." Violet says taking a beer out of the fridge before heading to sit down in the living room.
"Hey Vi." Mia replies.
"How are you?" Violet asks. "How's Vince?"
"We are good. How are you?" Mia replies.
"I'm good." Violet replies.
"We've got some news for you." Mia tells her.
"Ok. Tell me." Violet says.
"Ok let me just put you on speaker so Vince can hear your reaction." Mia tells her.
"Ok now I am scared." Violet says with a laugh.
"Why?" Vince asks with a laugh.
"I have no clue. I just am." Violet says still laugh.
"Well. I'm pregnant." Mia says out of nowhere.
"What!!!" Violet screams. "Are you being serious! I'm going to be a auntie!"
"Yes!" Mia says laughing at her sisters excitement.
"Omg! Congrats!" Violet says.
"Thanks Vi." Vince says.

They continue talking for a while before it gets late so say bye and Hangul before Violet goes to bed.