40

Today was Ellie's birthday and she was going for a 90s theme

Today was Ellie's birthday and she was going for a 90s theme. Violet was at Layla and Ellie's house helping them set up before they would all go and get ready in time for the party to start.
"Where do you want this to go?" Violet asks holding up a plate of food.
"Well I was thinking the snack table could go there." Ellie says pointing to the corner of the room where there was a empty table. "So over there would be fine, for now if we find a better place we can move it."
"Ok." Violet says walking over and putting the plate on the table.
They continue getting the party set up before going up to their rooms and getting changed. Violet had walked into the guest room and as she does so she gets a texted. She looks to see the random number.

"Haven't heard from me in a while,Toretto. Huh? You didn't really think I would just disappear, did you? Watch out Toretto I may be showing up to your friends little birthday party. Or I may not you never know."

Violet sighs before throwing her phone on the bed and getting ready for the party.

After a hour they were all ready and downstairs waiting for everyone to arrive. The first one to arrive was Blake.
"Hey Blake." Violet says walking over and hugging him.
"Hey Vi, hey Lay, hey El and happy birthday." Blake says hugging Violet before handing Ellie a birthday present.
"Thanks Blake" Ellie says taking the present.
"Of course. Also you all look lovely." Blake says with a smile as Ellie goes over and puts the present Blake had gotten her with the ones Layla and Violet did.
"Thanks." Layla says with a smile before there was another knock on the door.
"I'll get it." Violet says going over and answering the door to see Alec. "Hey."
"Hey babe." Alec says stepping inside before kissing Violet.
"How are you?" Violet asks closing the door.
"I'm good. How are you?" Alec asks as they walk back to the others.
"I'm good." Violet says as they walk into the room where the others were.
"Hey Alec." Layla says as they all hug him.
"Hey guys." Alec says.

After 10 minutes everyone who was going to the party had arrived so they were all having fun dancing and laughing. Alec makes his way over to Violet who was dancing with Bethany.
"Hey." Alec says grabbing her arm and turning her to look at him.
"Hey." Violet says still dancing.
"What you doing?" Alec asks laughing.
"Dancing what does it look like?" Violet says also laughing.
"Your funny." Alec says laughing.
"I know I am. Want to join?" Violet asks.
"I'm going to go get us some drinks." Alec tells her.
"Ok." Violet says turning around to find Bethany but she was gone. "You know what I'll come with you. Bethanys gone anyway."
"Ok. Let's go." Alec says grabbing Violet's hand and dragging her through the crowd.
As they make it to the kitchen we're the drinks were they saw Blake.
"Hey Violet, hey Alec." Blake says handing them both drinks.
"Hey Blake. How are you?" Violet asks.
"I'm good. I'm having a lot of fun. What about you?"
"We are good and having a lot of fun as well." Alec says.

After a little while people start leaving so know it is only Violet, Layla, Ellie, Alec, Blake and Jason.
"Do you guys want to play truth or dare?" Ellie asks the group.
"I'm a bit tired so I'm probably just going to go home . But hope you guys have fun." Violet says before hugging everyone and saying goodbye then heading home.