09: Hurt My Family

Violet was at home

Violet was at home. It was the Christmas time and today was the day Violet was planning on putting up the Christmas decorations. Violet hadn't seen Bethany or heard from her for a few weeks. But today Bethany, Ellie and Layla were coming over to help her put the decorations. Violet was in the kitchen doing some dishes when there was a knock on the door. Violet puts the plate she was washing and putting the towel she was using down before she goes over to the door. She opens it to see Bethany standing there. She smiles and Bethany smiles back.
"Hey!" Violet says.
"Hey Vi!" Bethany replies.
"Come on in." Violet says opening the door wider so Beth could step in.
"Thanks." Bethany says stepping inside.
"So how did it go with Daniel?" Violet asks.
"It went good. We talked things through and we are going strong again now." Bethany explains.
"That's great. I'm so happy for you!" Violet says with a smile.
"Thanks. But in return, I am going to be helping you get your man back." Bethany tells her.
"What do you mean?" Violet asks.
"That cop boyfriend of yours, I am going to help you get him back." Bethany explains.
"No! No! No! No! I do not need to get him back. He lied to me and my family. For all I care he can leave me alone forever." Violet says as her and Bethany walk into the kitchen.
"It's obvious you still love him." Bethany tells her.
"I don't still love him Beth. He destroyed my family. I don't think I could ever trust him or love him after that." Violet tells her.
"Okay fine. I give up." Bethany says with a laugh, as there is a knock on the door.
"That should be Ellie and Layla." Violet says going to leave the room.
"Finally we can get started." Bethany says following Violet into the living room where she answers the door to reveal Ellie and Layla.
"Hey Vi." They both day at the same time.
"Hey Lay, hey El." Violet replies opening the door wider. "Come in."
"So where are we getting started?" Ellie asks seeing all the Christmas decorations out.
"How about we go have a drink and catch up first, the decorations can wait. We do have all day El." Layla tells Ellie.
"Okay that's true." Ellie says I agreement as the four girls walk into the kitchen.
Violet goes over and gets a beer for each of them before going over and joining them while they sat round the table.
"Isn't it a bit early for beer?" Not that I'm complaining I would have beer anytime of the day." Bethany says.
"One thing you should know about being friends with a Toretto you should know how to drink beer anytime of the day." Layla says.
"Yeah believe us we learnt that." Ellie says in agreement causing Violet to laugh.
"What can I say a Toretto is not a Toretto if they don't like beer." Violet says causing them all to laugh.
"Alec told us about that drunken story when you were a little kid and someone was so drunk that they started yelling at the tv and threw the bottle at the tv because it wasn't realistic." Ellie says causing them all to laugh.
"Yeah that was my brother Dom." Violet says once they had all stopped laughing.
They continue to talk for a little while before they finish there beers then start on the Christmas decorations.

At around 5 in the evening they finish doing the Christmas.
"I never knew a Toretto could be so into Christmas." Bethany says.
"I may be a Toretto but I'm not the exact same as any of them. Being that I'm the only one who actually went to a real high school so I could appear normal kind of helped me with that." Violet explains as they all sit down on the couch.
Later on in the evening the girls go home and Violet goes up to her room and starts messaging some of her old friends.