31- One Year

It was the one year anniversary of Jakob's death

It was the one year anniversary of Jakob's death. Lily wanted to come out but was unable to make it as the flights were cancelled as the weather was to hot. Violet was going to stay in the house all day but Alec told her she had to get out. Alec and Violet were finally dating and had been for a few weeks now. Ava, Kaci, Grace, Sophia, Thomas and Josh had all gone back to London. Samuel decided to stay in LA for a few days so he could spend some time with his family who still lived here.

Violet was getting ready to go meet up with Alec when her phone went of she looked to see a message from the random number. Ever since her and Alec had got together she had been getting them more. She didn't know what to do. She really liked Alec. Sure she didn't love him like she loved Brian but they had only just got together and she didn't want to break up with him already. Especially as she still had feelings for him. Violet sighs before picking up her phone off her desk and turning it on to read the messages.

"How are things going with you little boyfriend? Well if they are going good they won't be for long. I wonder how he would feel when he finds out the real one you are in love with is not him. But you ex who lied and broke your heart. You may just be breaking his heart. Watch out Torreto!"

Violet puts her phone back down and quickly finishes getting ready before running downstairs and outside in hope to leave before Alec gets here so she could try and find this person. As she ran out the front door however Alec was already getting out of his car.
"Hey you!" Alec says with a smile.
"Hey!" Violet says fake smiling back.
"How are you?" Alec asks walking over to her after closing the car door.
"I'm good. How are you." Violet asks as they hug.
"I'm good. Now that I am with you." Alec says causing Violet to lightly smile. "What do you want to do today?"
"Go and lay in bed and cry." Violet says with a fake laugh.
"Babe. I know this is hard. But you need to get out. Jakob wouldn't want you laying around all day." Alec tells her.
"I know but still. It sounds like a nice idea." Violet says as they walk over to the car.
"Well I am going to take you to your favourite coffee place." Alec says opening Violet's car door.
"Okay. Thank you." Violet says getting into the car before Alec closes the door and runs round to the other side.
He gets in and starts the car before he drives them to the coffee shop.

Violet was waiting outside the coffee shop for Alec when someone came up to her.
"Violet?" The person says causing her to turn around to face them.
"Blake?" Violet says with a smile.
"Hey how are you?" Blake asks.
"I'm good. As good as I can be. What about you? You alright?" Violet asks.
"Yeah I'm good." Blake says as Alec exits the shop surprised to see Blake.
"Hey Blake." Alec says causing both Violet and Blake to look at him.
"Hey man." Blake replies.
"I'm so sorry I didn't get you a drink I had no clue you were here." Alec says handing Violet the two drinks before him and Blake bro hug.
"No problem don't worry about it." Blake tells him.

They talk for a little while longer with Violet and Alec leave and go back to Alec's house to watch some movies.