43

Violet was down town getting a few groceries when she bumps into Samuel

"Hey Sam." Violet says.
"Hey. Ummm... I need to tell you something but I don't think you'll like it." Samuel tells her.
"Ok. Do you want to go get some coffee?" Violet asks causing Sam to shake his head.
"No. I need to go meet up with someone but I just needed to let you know something." Samuel says.
"Ok, what's up?" Violet asks.
"I think there is something that Alec isn't telling you." Samuel tells her.
"What are you talking about?" Violet asks. "me and Alec tell each other everything."
"Well maybe you tell him everything. But I don't think he tells you." Samuel tells her. "You don't have to believe me I was just warning you."
"Ok. Thanks, Sam. I got to get back. Lily, Mia and Vince are probably waiting for me." Violet says.
"Yes of course. Don't let me hold you back. " Samuel says.
"It was good seeing you." Violet says hugging him. "Bye.
"Bye Vi." Sam says as they pull away before Violet walks away.

Violet gets back home and sees Lilly and Mia sitting on the couch.
"Hey guys. Where's Vince?" Violet asks.
"He is out by the grill." Mia answers her.
"Ok. Well I got the food here so I am going to take it out to him. I may help him so see you guys later." Violet says before heading outside to the grill. "Hey V!"
"Hey Vi!" Vince says.
"Here's the rest of the food. Do you want some help?" Violet asks.
"Thanks. And no its ok. I'll be fine here. You go on in and watch a film with the girls." Vince tells her.
"Ok." Violet goes to go inside but sees Alec walking up the back path.
Violet looks at Vince before walking over to Alec.
"Hey babe." Alec says going to kiss Violet but she puts her hand on his chest to stop him. "What's wrong?"
"I need to ask you something." Violet says. "Do you want to go for a walk?"
"Sure." Alec says before walking away from the house.
Violet looks over to Vince who was now standing with Lily and Mia. They were all watching her. She sighs before following Alec.
"So what did you want to talk about?" Alec asks.
"I saw Samuel earlier today." Violet says.
"Ok? And?" Alec asks.
"Ok. Don't have a go at him. But he told me that you may be hiding something from me." Violet tells him. "So are you?"
"Of course not. When we got together we promised each other we wouldn't hide anything from each other." Alec tells her.
"I know. And I trust you and feel bad for asking. I just..." Violet says trialing off while thinking about the fact Brian his being a cop.
"Hey. Hey. Hey! I know. I understand. Don't worry. It's ok." Alec tells her.
"Are you sure?" Violet asks looking down fire looking back up to look at him.
"I'm sure." Alec says with a smile before his phone goes off.
"Do you want to join me, Lily, Mia and Vince? We are going to have a barbecue." Violet asks as Alec checks his phone.
"Yeah sure. I just need to take this." Alec says before pecking Violet on the lips. "You go on I'll catch you up."
Violet nods before leaving and Alec answers the phone.  After a few seconds Alec hangs up before running to catch up with Violet. Once he had he puts his arm around her shoulder as they walk back to the house.
"You guys are back just in time the foods ready." Vince says.
"Is it ok if Alec joins us?" Violet asks as Vince, Mia and Lily sit down at the table that was set up outside.
"Of course." Lily says.
Both Alec and Violet sit down nest to each other before they all eat and laugh.