49

It was the day that Mia, Vince and Lily were leaving and it was early in the morning

It was the day that Mia, Vince and Lily were leaving and it was early in the morning. Violet was ready and downstairs eating breakfast waiting for the others to come down and join her when they was a knock on the door. She goes over and answers to see Bethany, Ellie, Layla, Jason, Samuel and Alec.
"What are you all doing here?" Violet asks with a laugh.
"We know Mia, Lily and Vince are leaving today so we thought we would come and say bye." Ellie explains.
"Come on in. They are all still upstairs packing but they should be down soon." Violet tells them. "Would you guys like anything to eat or drink?" Violet asks.
They all tell her what they would like to eat or drink before the boys go sit down and the girls go into the kitchen.
"How are things going with you and Alec?" Violet asks.
"Still on a break. Haven't really talked. But..." Violet says before she starts to whisper. "I'm thinking of breaking up with him officially."
"Do what makes you happy Vi. We will all still be friends with you no matter what you decide." Ellie tells her before they take all the drinks out to the boys.
As they do so Mia and Vince come downstairs.
"Morning guys." Violet says.
"Morning. What are you all doing here?"  Mia asks seeing everyone.
"We thought as it was your last day here we thought we would come and say bye." Ellie says before hugging Mia.

Mia and Vince having mmm mead into the kitchen and get some breakfast before Lily comes down and does the same. While everyone was talking Violet was in the kitchen doing the dishes when Alec walks in and closes the door.
"What is it?" Violet asks turning to look at him annoyed.
"Please. Can you just talk to me?" Alec asks walking over to her.
"No thanks." Violet says before turning back to look at the dishes.
"Violet please." Alec begs.
"Alec! I am trying to enjoy my last day with my sister, brother in law and cousin please do not ruin it." Violet tells him.
"Please. Vi. I just want to talk to you." Alec says. "I just want to catch up."
"I can't right now. I'm sorry." Violet says finishing the dishes before heading out of the kitchen and going to sit next to Layla.
"You ok?" Layla asks.
"I'm good." Violet says.
"You sure?" Ellie (who was sitting on the other side of Layla) asks.
"I'm sure." Violet says.

They all continue to talk before everyone leaves and now it's only Violet, Mia, Lily and Vince. Vince goes upstairs to get all the bags ready for them to leave for the airport in a hour.
"It sucks you guys are leaving so soon." Violet says. "I wish you could stay longer."
"Same here." Mia says.
"Why can't you guys stay longer?" Violet asks.
"We have stuff to do back home." Lily says.
"I know but it still sucks." Violet says as Mia puts a arm around her shoulder.

They continue to talk for a hour before Violet drops them off at the airport before going to a park nearby for a walk. While she was walking she saw Blake on a run.
"Hey Blake." Violet says as Blake was about to run past her.
"Oh Violet. Hey." Blake says after he had turned around and seen her.
"What are you doing?" Violet asks with a laugh.
"I'm on a run." Blake says also laughing. "I'm done now tho. What are you doing?"
"I'm just on a walk. Want to join me it may be a nice way to cool off?" Violet asks.
"Yeah sure." Blake says before they start walking..

Once Violet gets home she makes some dinner before watching a few movies then she goes to bed.