70

It was the next morning and the group were leaving Samuel and Violet's home town onto the next place later in the afternoon

It was the next morning and the group were leaving Samuel and Violet's home town onto the next place later in the afternoon. Everyone was still asleep besides Violet. This was weird as Samuel was normally up by now but Violet was enjoying a bit of down time to herself while sitting down watching tv before the long day which awaited her. She was watching a movie and was half way through it when Blake comes down the stairs. Violet and Blake smile at each other without saying a word to each other before Blake heads into the kitchen to get a drink. Blake then walks back into the living room and sit of the sofa next to Violet.
"Where's Sam? He's normally up by now." Blake asks.
"I don't know where he is. Probably catching up on some much needed sleep." Violet replies.
"Probably." Blake says with a laugh.
"If anyone wakes up can you tell them I am down town getting a coffee?" Violet asks.
"Your getting another coffee?" Blake asks.
"We are going to different places why not try every coffee shop possible?" Violet replies causing Blake to laugh and shake her head.
"You lived here for years tho. Surely you would have tried every coffee shop here?" Blake tells her.
"I was young. Jakob barley let me drink coffee then." Violet tells him.
"Ok. Make sense. I'll tell the others. Just don't be to long we are leaving in a couple of hours." Blake tells her.
"We aren't leaving till later this afternoon." Violet says.
"Don't you remember we changed it to this morning so we could explore the next city as soon as we get there." Blake reminded her.
"Of course we did." Violet says with a sigh. "I completely forgot. I better get a love on then."
Violet says goodbye to Blake before heading out to go get a coffee.

When Violet got back she saw everyone was sitting on the sofas playing a board game.
"Hey guys." Violet says putting her bag down and taking her shoes off walking over to them. "What are you guys playing?"
"Monopoly. Want to join?" Lucas asks.
"It's ok. You guys are already half way through the game and I need to go upstairs and pack. But if there is another game I will 100% join." Violet tells them going over and picking up her bag before heading upstairs to pack.

Violet had just finished packing she picks up her coffee from the dresser she had placed it on and toke a sip before putting it back down and picking up her bags and taking them downstairs to the bus which was already there. She puts them in the bus before heading back to the room she was staying in to grab her coffee and her phone before heading back outside where Sam was waiting to lock the door. She waits for Sam to lock I the door then they walk to the bus together and get one sitting down next to eachother.
"So how long is this journey?" Layla asks.
"Only a hour." Charlotte replies.
"Ok well what do you guys want to do?" Ellie asks.
"Why don't we play truth or dare." William suggest.
"There's not many dates we can do on a bus so how about two truths and a lie?" Violet suggests.
"I guess." William says.
"Ok let's play that then who wants to go first?" Blake asks.
"I will." Violet says. "Ok. I have 3 bullet shot scars on my shoulder. I don't like driving. And I once dated a cop."
"The lie is the 3 bullet shot scars." Samuel answers.
"Anyone say anything different?" Violet asks before they all shake there heads. "That's wrong."
"What!?" Toby days.
"Yeah. I have 3 bullet shot scars on my shoulder." Violet says as if it was nothing.
"How?" Ellie asks.
"A whole lot of events lead up to it. I can't believe you got that wrong. I'm a Torreto why wouldn't I like to drive?" Violet answers.
"Well you haven't toke over from the bus driver yet." Layla says.
"I don't drive buses I drive fast cars." Violet reminds them. "Anyway who wants to go next."
They continue playing until they get to there destinations.

They all get off the bus and says Ellie, Layla, Samuel and Blake get off after the others besides Violet they all stop and look over to two familiar people.
"What's up why did you guys stop?" Violet asks getting off the bus and looking where the others were.

"Alec?"