12: Good To Have You Back

Violet was downstairs having breakfast when Lily came into the kitchen

"Morning, Vi." Lily says. "Never seen you up this early."
"I got a audition today I have been thinking about getting back into a acting." Violet tells her.
"Really?!" Lily asks shocked "I thought you hated acting now. You said you would never do it again after everything that happened when you were a teenager?"
"Lils, I was joking." Violet tells her, putting the last piece of toast in her mouth then walking over to the sink with her plate. "Do you want any breakfast?"
"Yes please." Lily says with a smile.
"What would you like?" Violet asks.
"Toast please." Lily answers.
"Of course." Violet says grabbing the bread out of the bread bin. "How many pieces?"
"Only one please." Lily tells her.
Violet puts the bread in the toaster and gets a plate out. Violet makes Lily's toast and takes it over to the table where Lily had jut started sat down.
"Thanks, Vi." Lily says taking her first bit of the toast. "This is delicious."
"Thanks and no problem." Violet says. "I've got to go somewhere I should be back in a few hours. Tell Jakob to help himself."
"Will do." Lily replies.
"Thanks. See you later Lils." Violet says heading towards the door.
"See you later Vi." Lily says before Violet leaves.

Violet walks up to the house and let's out a breath she didn't know she had been holding in before knocking. The door opens and say let's out a breath seeing the person who is standing there.
"Violet?" The person asks.
"Can I come in." Violet sighs before the person nods. Violet let's out a small smile before entering the house before seeing three other people sat in the living room.
"Hey guys." Violet says causing them all to look at her.
"Hey." They all day simply before looking away.
"So what are you doing here Violet?" The person who answered the door asks.
"I just came to say sorry. I didn't mean to have a go at you Layla and Ellie." Violet says looking at the two girls. "And I didn't mean to hurt you." Violet looks at Alec.
"It's okay. We understand why you had a go at us." Layla tells her before her and Ellie get up and hug her.
"Thanks." Violet says hugging them back.
They pull away and Violet turns to look at Alec. Alec stands up and walks over to Violet before looking down then looking up again.
"Come here Vi." Alec says pulling Violet into a hug smiling a little.
Violet let's out a small smile before hugging him back while Jason walks over to join the group. Violet and Alec pull away and they all smile.
"Nice to have you back, Vi." Jason says with a smile causing Violet to smile.
"Nice to be back." Violet replies.
"Do you want to come and sit down and have a drink?" Alec asks.
"Yeah sure. I can't stay to long tho as Lily and Jakob have come to stay for a little while." Violet explains.
"Really?" Alec asks.
"Yeah they surprised me." Violet answers.
"Well that's nice." Ellie says as they all go sit down and Alec goes to get everyone a drink.

After a few hours Violet leaves to go back home. She says goodbye to the others before walking home. Once she gets there she enters the house to sees Lily and Jakob sitting on the couch watching a film together. She smiles at the family scene before putting her bag down and taking of her coat and shoes.
"Hey." Violet says walking over to them.
"Hey sis." Jakob says. "Everything okay?"
"It is now." Violet says sitting down between the two. "What you watching?"
"We are watch the first spiderman movie with Andrew Garfield in." Lily answers.
"Cool." Violet says laying back and watching the movie as well.

After the movie Violet stands up.
"Do you guys want to go out for dinner?" Violet asks. "There's a nice place down the road. It isn't fancy but it has very nice food."
"Yeah sure." Jakob says after looking at Lily.

They head out to dinner then when they get back they all head up to bed.