62

Violet was at home by herself

Violet was at home by herself. She was sitting on the sofa while reading a book. She got up and went to get a drink from the kitchen. She decided to do the dishes. When she was about to finish Blake and Samuel walk past the window. They all smile and wave.
"Hey Vi." Samuel says as him and Blake come through the back door.
"Hey guys." Violet says hugging Samuel before she hugs Blake.
"How have you been? Haven't seen you in a few weeks." Blake says.
"Yeah sorry about that just after everything that happened with Alexa I felt like I had to distant myself and also I had some stuff to plan for." Violet tells him.
"What stuff have you been planing?" Blake asks causing Violet to get worried.
"Oh I was just planning on going a surprising Mia and Vince. It's it's probably best if I don't with everything that's going on with Dom. We all almost got caught last time they came. It's best if we don't risk it again." Violet lies to them.
"She's your sister tho you have a right to see her without being questioned. You can go see her. We will take care of the police here." Samuel tells her causing her to smile.
"Thanks guys. Buts that's really not needed. I'll go once everything has calmed down, it's fine." Violet tells them.
"Violet, if the reason you aren't going is because of cops it won't ever calm down. Not while Dom is on the run. There's only way the cops will leave you alone and that is..." Samuel starts before Violet cuts him off.
"No I am not calling Dom, finding out where he is and handing him in." Violet says. "He is my brother and nothing is worth it if it means handing him over to the cops."
"Violet, he did awful things." Blake tells her.
"I know. But he doesn't deserve to go to prison." Violet tells them.
"Violet! Your to blind to see it because he is your brother." Blake says.
"Please just go, Blake. I don't want to hear this anymore." Violet tells Blake.
"Ok. I'm sorry." Blake says before leaving the house as Violet sighs.
"You ok?" Blake asks.
"Yeah I'm sure." Violet says before her phone goes off. She looks to see that it was Kenny Linder. "Umm... I need to take this. Can you take this to the living room? We can watch a movie once I am done with this."
"Yeah sure." Samuel says taking the two drinks Violet was holding out and heading into the living room.

"What do you want Linder?" Violet whispers going over and closing the door between the kitchen and the living room.
"What a massive fight. All because of a lie." Kenny says.
"What are you talking about?" Violet asks walking back over to the window.
"Between you and your friend Blake." Kenny says causing Violet to look confused.
"How the hell do you know about that?" Violet asks him.
"You come after me I will come after you. Only I will come after you worse then ever." Kenny tells her and she could tell he was being serious but she wasn't at all worried.
"I'd like to see you try." Violet says.
"You have no protection Torreto. On of you brothers is on the one and the other is dead. You sister and her husband are in Rio. The girl who is like your sister disappeared. One of you friends disappeared while the other died. You have no one to protect you Toretto. So if I was you I would back down." Linder tells Violet.
"I don't need anyone to protect me. I am capable of taking care of myself. I am a Torreto after all." Violet says looking out the window to see Blake walking up the back path.
"We'll see about that." Kenny says before hanging up without a warning.
Violet puts her phone on the counter with a sigh before Blake walks in.
"What are you doing back here?" Violet asks not looking at him but out the window.
"I wanted to apologise." Blake says. "I guess I just know how much you miss you sister and Dom and I just wanted to help you see at least one of them. I didn't mean to offend or upset you. I hope you can forgive me." Blake tells her.
"It's ok." Violet says. "I forgive you."
"Thanks Vi. Also you got something on you lip." Blake tells her.
"Oh thanks." Violet says touching the wrong side If her lip.
"No it's here." Blake says touching the right side but on his lip.
"Yeah that's where I was." Violet says.
"Come here." Violet says walking over to her and resting his hand on her chin and using his thumb to take off whatever was on Violet's lip.
"Thanks." Violet says with a smile as Blake takes a few steps back.
"No problem." Blake says as Violet goes over to the fridge and gets a drink for Blake before handing it to him. "Here." Violet says.
"Thanks." Blake says.
"No problem. Samuels in the living room. Come on." Violet says before they head into the living room.
They sit down with Samuel and they start watching some films.