76

Violet wasn't feeling very good today

Violet wasn't feeling very good today. She was meant to be going shopping with the girls at a nearby mall but she had to cancel cause she said wasn't feeling up to it. Which meant she was now laying on the sofa cuddled up in a blanket watching a film. She had fallen asleep when the film was half way. Someone knocked on the door but because of how deep of a sleep Violet was in she didn't wake up. The door slowly opened before someone walked in and aw Violet sleeping so closed the door quietly before walking over to her.
"Violet?" The person asks lightly shaking her which wakes her up.
"Alec?" Violet says after she opened her eyes.
She was confused as to why she was seeing Alec and thought she was seeing things.
"Hey. Ellie and Layla mentioned you weren't feeling well so I thought I would come check on you. I know I shouldn't have just walked in without you answering but when you didn't answer I got worried." Alec explains to here causing the confused look to leave Violet's face.
"Thanks for caring about me after everything that Happened." Violet says slowly sitting up with the help of Alec.
"Of course." Alec says with a small smile. "So what's up? Why aren't you feeling to good?"
"I feel like I'm going to throw up and I got a splitting headache." Violet explains to him.
"Do you want me to get you anything?" Alec asks.
"Can you just help me to the kitchen and get me a glass of water?" Violet asks him.
"Of course." Alec says before helping Violet up and putting her arm around his shoulder and grabbing her hand to keep her up right. "Is this ok?"
"Yeah." Violet says a small smile on her lips at the fact he cares about if she feels comfortable or not.
They make it to the kitchen and Alec makes Violet a glass of water while Violet grabs some medicine from the cardboard.
"If you need anything don't be afraid to call me ok?" Alec tells her handing her the glass of water as she swallows the pill.
"Thanks Alec. It really means a lot that you still care after everything that happened." Violet tells him with a smile.
"Of course I still care. Your my childhood best friend. And I still love you. I will never stop caring about you." Alec tells her.
As Alec says that Violet brings the cold glass up to her cheek which was warm so she could cool it down.
"Do you want to go lay down?" Alec asks her causing her to shake her head.
"No. I just want to cuddle up on the sofa with my blanket and watch a film." Violet says with a giggle causing Alec to laugh.
"Come on then. I'll help you back to the sofa."  Alec says before putting Violet's arm back over his shoulder and grabbing her bag and helping her back to the sofa.
Violet gets under the blanket and Alec was about to leave when Violet stops him.
"Where are you going?" Violet asks.
"I didn't know if you wanted me to stay." Alec tells her.
"Of course you can stay." Violet tells him.
"Are you sure?" Alec asks.
"I'm sure." Violet says. "Now come sit."
Alec sits down next to Violet and Violet also throws the blanket on him before they watch a movie both of them falling asleep on different ends of the sofa.