☆P.Y.T.☆ (josuke x black!fem...

By sweatyapples

《"I wanna love you, pretty young thing"》 ♡ ☆ ... More

☆Introduction☆
☆Chapter 1☆
☆Chapter 2☆
☆Chapter 3☆
☆Chapter 4☆
☆Chapter 5☆
☆Chapter 6☆
☆Chapter 7☆
☆Chapter 9☆
☆Chapter 10☆
☆Chapter 11☆
baby joylne.
☆Chapter 12☆
☆Chapter 13☆

☆Chapter 8☆

791 35 70
By sweatyapples

Hey 👋🏾 y'all missed me? 😘

I have not read nor watched Thus Spoke Kishibe Rohan so if things don't make sense that why 🤷🏾‍♀️

CW: Rohan acts wild in this one so feel free to skip if need be

~☆♡☆~ will be replacing timeskip

Loading...

💕

"What's up with the piss colored sky?" Y/N asked while gazing up at it.

"You just ask the most random questions do you?" Josuke stirred his dessert with his straw.

"Well, nigga if I wasn't bored out of my fucking mind right now I wouldn't be asking these questions." She threw her head down on the table.

They both sat outside of a café along with Okuyasu. Since Josuke was low on money, he split a milkshake with Y/N while Okuyasu had a sundae all to himself.

"Ah no way! You guys went to arcade without me!?" Okuyasu fussed as he flipped through Y/N's note pad.

"Get your grubby hands off my shit Okuyasu!" Y/N said sternly snatching the book away from him.

"Ooh she used your full name too, she mad mad." Josuke teased.

"She can be mad all she wants! No emotion can compare to the betrayal I feel after finding out that both of my besties were hanging out without me!" Okuyasu says dramatically.

"You don't have to be included in everything Yasu." Y/N said bluntly.

"Right." Josuke agreed.

"And if you were there, Josuke would probably drain all the money outta your pockets anyway." Y/N teased.

"Since when was I the one getting jabbed at!?"

"Since right now bitch. You're broke ass couldn't even buy us our own shakes."

"Hello everyone. Oh am I interrupting something?" asked Koichi.

"Koko! You're weren't interrupting anything. Why don't you come sit down with us?" Y/N patted the empty seat beside her.

"I can't, I only came here to get a coffee for my mom."

"Where are you heading later?" Okuyasu asked.

"To Rohan's house. He needs help with some Inspiration again." He sighed.

"Rohan? Who's Rohan?"

"He's a manga artist that's been growing in popularity lately, have you you heard of Pink Dark Boy?" She shook her head no. "Well he made the series and I highly recommend you read it!"

"Yeah that's great and all but he can be unapproachable sometimes. He doesn't exactly have a welcoming personality." Josuke explained.

"Well I'm willing to take that chance. I need somebody to interview and he seems like an interesting fit." She then turned to face Koichi, "Do you have any copies of Pink Dark Boy?"

"Yes, but a friend of mine is borrowing it right now. I should be able to give to you tomorrow morning, sound good?"

"Perfect!" Y/N exclaimed before Koi hi ran off with a coffee in his hand.

"Tch, Koko's such a stupid nickname." Josuke whispered under his breath.

"What was that?"

"Nothing. All I'm saying is to... be careful."

"Aw baby you don't have to worry, it's only a 3-5 minute interview. I should be out before you know it! If that he tries to sell me heroin then I'll dip." Y/N said jokingly.

"Heroin? Isn't that a female superhero?" Asked Okuyasu, wiping whip cream off the corner of his mouth.

"Yasu, please."

~♡☆~

The doorbell rang.

"I'll get it!" Y/N chimed. Koichi stood outside of the open door holding the first volume of Pink Dark Boy. "Good Morning Koko!" She greeted.

"Good morning to you too Y/N, I brought the copy just like you asked." Koichi said.

"Thanks, I'll have to get to reading as soon as possible. See you later!" Y/N closed the door and stared at the cover. She felt through all the pages, sitting behind Josuke who was, once again, hunched over on the floor playing a video game.

Always on that damn game

"You shouldn't sit so close to the TV all the time. You could go blind."

"And since when were you concerned for my health?" He then scoot back and rested his head on of her knees.

"How's about you read a book instead? Like me."

"Omg you can read?" He insulted.

"Say some slick shit like that again your gonna get popped. And what was last  book you read, huh? The Berestain Bears?" Y/N responded.

"You know I don't understand your American references." Josuke pouted.

"Yeah, but it's still funny."

~♡☆~

The next morning Y/N got ready to go to the manga artist's house. Koichi was supposed to come by in a few minutes to lead her there.

"Why couldn't you go to Tonio's? He would've been a perfect fit." Josuke bickered.

"I didn't want bother him. With food that good, his shit probably packed."
"Besides why are you so insistent on me not interviewing Rohan?"

"I'm not. We just had a bad first impression is all."

"He seems to like Koichi so he can't be all that bad right? Just have faith that everything will go right between us, okay?" Y/N  asked sincerely.

"I guess so." Josuke said reluctantly.

"Thanks, you're the best."

"Hello Y/N? Are you ready?" Koichi shouted from the other side of the door.

"Coming! Bye bye Jojo."

~♡☆~

They arrived at the house. Y/N flattened the wrinkles on her outfit as Koichi rung the doorbell.

"Oh great who could it be this time?" A man's voice complained from within the house. The door was creaked open by a slim green-haired man. "Is this your girlfriend? Yumako was it? Why did you bring her here?"

"Her name is Yukako! And no, this isn't my girlfriend. This is Y/N, she's the girl I was telling you about yesterday." Koichi corrected.

"Right... the interview. Come in, I'll only be a moment."

The two of them waited on his couch talking about Koichi's encounters with Rohan.

"Is he alright? He seems a bit annoyed with me." Y/N asked.

"Don't worry he's like that with everyone." He reassured.

"All right I'm ready. But before we start, Koichi, make us some tea." Rohan ordered.

"Will do! Good luck Y/N!" With that, he walked off into the kitchen.

"Why don't we take this to my office?" Rohan suggested.

"Ok."

Rohan led the girl into his office and closed the door behind them.

"Woah so many pages! You must work really hard Mr. Kishibe!" Y/N gushed.

"I'm flattered. Please take a seat, we must get started." He said in a monotone voice.

They both took a seat across from each other.

"The only reason I'm doing this interview is in hopes of spreading my work globally so don't feel special."

Well fuck you too then

"Here read this."

"What is it?"

"Pre written interview questions and responses. It's a normality in Japan."

"Aw this would've been nice if you weren't such a dick." She said fake grinning.

"Bold aren't we?" Rohan said with disdain.

She started:

"I'm very glad to meet you Mr. Kishibe. It's an honor to be interviewing you today!"

"Well I'm glad to be interviewed."

"So let's start, where do you get your inspiration from to make these stories? Are they from other famous forms of media?"

"No. The answer's quite simple really, I get inspiration from reality. From my own experiences along with others. I feel as though that's the best point of reference for any manga artist to take, don't you agree?"

"Wholeheartedly great Mr. Kishibe. Next question, what is your purpose for moving to a small town like Morioh?"

"Well as one can assume, it gets pretty noisy in the big city which makes it very difficult to concentrate. Not to mention the overbearing amount of people coming to see me everyday. It was natural for me to reside in a place like this."

"Ah yes great Mr. Kishibe. Peasants such as I shouldn't even bother breathing the same air as you."
"Wait- what the hell!? Is your head that far up your ass?"

"What ever do you mean?"

"Listen, them other niggas might let you walk all over them, but not I!"

"I'd really hoped you wouldn't be such an issue but, we can't all be winners right?"

Suddenly Y/N's face felt like it was peeling off. She caught glimpses of black and white pages dangling from the left side of her face.

"Now let's see here..." Rohan stated as he trailed off into concentration. He brought a pen to her face and scribbled a couple characters on it. Y/N fell unconscious before she could rebel.

"Who are you Y/N? I'm dying to find out."

~♡☆~

"Hello? Y/N? Rohan? Where did you guys go?" Koichi wondered as he set down the freshly made tea on the coffee table. He heard faint frantic scribbling coming from Rohan's office.

He slowly crept the door open to see the pale man, with a sunken face, pacing his eyes back and forth between his paper and the girl in front of him.

She was posed in way that seemed like she was falling, a silk white dress was draped over her body.

"Y/N! ROHAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

"Not now Koichi! Can't you see that we are in the middle of something ." He let out a weak laugh. "It's strange. Who knew a girl with such a vulgar mouth could make such a beautiful model. I mean look at her she's gorgeous! Isn't she gorgeous?" He spoke rapidly.

"You have to stop this Rohan!" Koichi shouted frightened.

"Why must I stop? I was just getting started. You see this Koichi, let me read it to you."

He started:

"Y/N uses a notepad to write down ideas for her essay, but also uses it as a diary where she revealed her attraction for Josuke and Tonio."

"Ooh ooh this one's about you!"

"She views Koichi the same way she views a child."

"Well with your small stature, can you blame her?"

"Enough of that! Echoes act 3!"

"Oh poor little Koichi, after all these visits I think you'd be more understanding about my creative process. Sadly I was mistaken." Rohan said, pulling out a pen and bringing to the boy's exposed face. "Here's what you'll do now. You will walk out of this house and forget everything that happened." He commanded.

Without another word Koichi followed the man's order against his will. Satisfied, Rohan went back to work, until he realized something that bothered him.

"Damn, I should've made him bring the tea first."

~♡☆~

Y/N walked in the house as quietly as she could. It was 9:30 pm and all the lights were off except in Josuke's room. His door was slightly cracked opened, so she took this as an opportunity to scare him.

"Wutchudoin-"

"Jesus Y/N don't scare me like that! And where were you? You've been out all day!" Josuke fussed.

"Well I was at Rohan's for the interview but apparently I fell asleep, I don't why he didn't wake me up! Anyways when I woke up I was really pissed because he said it was too late to do the interview. So as an apology, he offered to pay for my nail set! Look Jojo aren't they pretty ~"

"Wow you found someone else to spoil you? Was I not good enough?" He said, pretending to be offended.

"Don't worry Jojo, you'll always be #1 wallet in my heart."

"So you admit it, you are a gold digger!"

"Am not you shithead!" She threw a pillow at his face to which he grabbed it and used it as defense. She grabbed another one and held one of the ends and used it as a weapon. This was the start of a full out pillow fight.

Fin~

This chapter was kinda all over the place but I hope it was still enjoyable 🥰
I be wanting to proof read but I'm too embarrassed to read my own story 😭

2.0k words
Thank you for reading this chapter! Please share, comment, and vote to motivate me to make more in the future!

Have a great day♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

623K 9.6K 63
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
401K 14.1K 88
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
308K 15.1K 74
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
641K 32.2K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...