The Awakened One, Book 1: Rem...

Από Nentai96

Earth is an incredibly peaceful and beautiful World home to the amazingly intelligent Humans that live upon i... Περισσότερα

Prologue
Chapter 1: Armageddon
Chapter 2: Battle Of Wills
Chapter 3: Hell On Earth
Chapter 4: Awakening
Chapter 5: Awakened One
The Public Service Announcement
Chapter 6: The Queen of The Amazon
Chapter 7: Vampire May Cry
|^{PSA II}^|
|X!-Status-!X|
Chapter 8: A New World
Chapter 9: A New Companion
(A/N): III
Chapter 10: A Chance Encounter
Chapter 11: Lovers
*!Status!* II
(A/N): IV
Chapter 12: Vale
Chapter 13: A Night in Vale
(A/N): V
Chapter 14: Rest and Relaxation
Chapter 15: Training Begins
Chapter 16: A Mysterious Figure
(A/N): VI
*!Status!* III
Chapter 18: Glynda Goodwitch
Chapter 19: Ice Queen
Chapter 20: Ozma
(A/N): VII
Chapter 21: Thief in The Night
Chapter 22: The Reaper
Chapter 23: The Xiong Family
(A/N): VIII
Chapter 24: A Woman's Curse
Chapter 25: Spiders
Chapter 26: Foundation
(A/N): IX
Chapter 27: The Disciplinarian
Chapter 28: Jacques Schnee
*!Status!* IV
Chapter 29: Despair
*!Status!* V
(A/N): X
Chapter 30: Thicker Than Blood
Chapter 31: Taking Out The Trash
Chapter 32: Red Like Roses
(A/N): XI
Chapter 33: I Burn
Chapter 34: The Demon Clan
Chapter 35: Preparing For Victory
(A/N): XII
Chapter 36: Conquering Vale's Underworld
Chapter 37: Aftermath
Chapter 38: A Newer Companion
(A/N): XIII
Chapter 39: Mirror Mirror
Chapter 40: Who am I?
Chapter 41: A Fateful Meeting
(A/N): XIV
Chapter 42: At Last
Chapter 43: The White Fang
Chapter 44: Forever Fall Forest
(A/N): XV
Chapter 45: From Shadows
Chapter 46: To Light
Chapter 47: The Snake And The Tiger
(A/N): XVI
Chapter 48: Fairy Tales
Chapter 49: Moving Forward
Chapter 50: Towards The End
(A/N): XVII
Chapter 51: Of The Beginning
Chapter 52: The Summer Tournament
Chapter 53: Finalists
Chapter 54: Finale
Chapter 55: Finished
Chapter 56: Finally
Public Service Announcement
Chapter 57: Initiation
Chapter 58: Act 2
Chapter 59: Knight Ceremony
Chapter 60: Alpha Megoliath
Chapter 61: Power Leveling
Chapter 62: Total Recall
Chapter 63: System Update
Chapter 64: Divided
Chapter 65: Upside
Chapter 66: Downturn
Chapter 67: The Meeting
Chapter 68: Vacuo
Chapter 69: Tribes of The Desert
Chapter 70: The Desert Kreeps
Chapter 71: The Desert Walkers
Chapter 72: Desert Faunus Alliance
|X!-Status-!X|
Chapter 73: Disappearance
Chapter 74: Unfortunate Circumstance
Chapter 75: The Mysterious Hunter
Chapter 76: Desperate Invaders
Chapter 77: To Protect
Chapter 78: Running Out Of Time
Chapter 79: Mistake Driven Turmoil
| Where TF Have I Been? |
Awakened Organization: Closure {A Loving Summary}

Chapter 17: Scars

1.2K 40 7
Από Nentai96

"Achoo!" (Y/N) suddenly sneezed hard in the cool air of the evening.

"Baby, are you alright? Are you getting a fever?" Nix asked concerningly.

"Nah I can't get sick. I think someone's talking about me or something." He shrugged off the random sneeze and looked at the environment around them. The air had cooled tremendously allowing a nice breeze to flow through the air as they walked the lit streets of the district. 

He had come to the sudden realization that it was night already, the time had flown by, and now that they were finished exploring the sites of the district, the sun had already set over the tree line. (Y/N) brought the time of day up to the group and determined it was time for them to start heading back to the temp dorm room.

Neyah protested the idea since she wasn't tired, but she conceded once she understood that Nix's pool began very early in the morning and plus, they needed to fix their sleep schedule anyway. So, the group headed back to the hotel room in high spirits, ready to rest up for the interesting day they would have tomorrow.

As they entered the room, (Y/N) noticed that the room had been left in the exact same state that they had left it in, which confirmed to him that these were dorms instead of hotel rooms. At the sight of the bed, Neyah yawned loudly despite her assertion that she wasn't tired, with Nix following with a quiet yawn of her own. The girls then walked into the bathroom and prepped themselves for bed, brushing their teeth and what not, but (Y/N) was trying to figure out a way to sneak out of the room without them noticing. 

He sat down onto one of the desk chairs with Byakko laying comfortably on his lap and started to think. "How the fuck am I supposed to get outa here? They can't fall asleep if they aren't cuddling me, so maybe I can just leave a pillow in my place? Nah, they'll notice the lack of my smell. Maybe I can just ask to leave? Nah aint no way they are letting me just dip in the middle of the night, and they'll wake up if I just teleport out. Shit! Maybe... I...could...ju-" his mind completely stopped moving as he watched Neyah and Nix step out of the bathroom. They were not wearing what they were before, in fact they were wearing a lot less than before.

Neyah's bandages that normally wrapped across her chest were gone, exposing her large bountiful breasts to the air. Her breasts were large, but still very perky, with pink stiff nipples standing strongly in the cool room air. Her arm wrappings were gone, but her thigh high like leg bandages were still gripping tightly to her gorgeous thighs. Across her waist were tight fitting white panties that seductively hugged her hips and ass. 

Her long tail was completely elongated, swaying slowly, entrancingly in the air behind her. Nix was wearing was wearing a cute matching pair of black bra and panties that showed off her incredibly curvaceous body. The bra showed off the cleavage of her perky breasts beautifully, and the panties were incredibly thin and tight, showing off the sexy outline of her womanhood through the soft fabric.

The glistening black of the undergarment contrasted gorgeously with her pale white skin. Her thick thighs remained tightly hugged with her grey thigh high socks, and they accentuated the soft, plump thigh below. Her fluffy tail swished through the air, as she looked excitedly for her lover so she could cuddle him close and quickly fall asleep.

As Nix's eyes met her lovers, she noticed him in trance like state and became concerned. "Baby, are you alright? You don't look very attentive right now. Are you sleepy?"

(Y/N) snapped back to reality as he heard Nix talking to him, "Huh? Oh yeah, I'm fine, you both just look extremely sexy in your sleep wear."

The girls faces grew to a bright red as they heard the compliment, but Neyah was quick to counter. "We normally sleep like this; don't you take your clothes off to sleep normally? We haven't really been able to over the past couple of days because of the exhaustion, but now we got time. Darling, you should get comfortable too, take you clothes off!"

Nix agreed with her sister's assessment, "yes it would be unfair for us to be the only ones comfortable for bed. I would also like to see you partially naked." She whispered that last part incredibly quietly, but it didn't escape his enhanced hearing. But he still listened to their request and began undressing.

"I don't know why you wanna see me half naked so bad, I swear my body is not that impressive." He stood up, Byakko jumping from his lap to the bed, and took off his jacket to begin stripping his clothes from his body at their request. As was going through the process, he had a sudden thought, "I actually haven't even seen myself naked since I Awakened. I wonder if my body has changed at all." He draped his jacket over the chair and lifted his shirt off his body.

The girl's eyes widened in shock as they saw his chiseled form. However, they weren't shocked by his incredibly chiseled, Adonis like body, it was the various marks on top of those muscles that brought shock and concern to their eyes. Tears began forming in Nix's eyes as she began slowly approaching her lovers' body, but Neyah was the first to verbally react to the sight. "Darling, what the fuck happened! Who did this to you! I'LL FUCKING KILL THEM!" Anger shot through Neyah's body as every muscle in her body trembled with rage.

Nix reached her man's body as the tears that grew in her eyes began to fall uncontrollably. She reached out and gently caressed his chest and torso, "Baby, Baby, Baby, Baby, "she whispered as her lips quivered with each loving word. "What happened Baby? Are you alright?"

As he saw their reaction, (Y/N) started to get insanely confused at why they were acting this way, but as he looked down and inspected his own body, he quickly realized the reason. His entire chest and back were littered in deep and light scars of various shapes and sizes. In the center of his abdomen was a long horizontal light scar but connected to it was a much darker scar that rose from his pelvis up to his right shoulder. 

On top of these two main marks, his abdomen, chest, shoulders, and arms were littered in smaller cuts like scars. On his forearms were extremely deep scarred tissue gashes that looked like deep ravines, but even that wasn't the worst of it. 

Across his back was three extremely large, deep, scars that looked like claw marks from a massive beast and in between these large scars were smaller cut like marks like the ones on the front of his body. "I didn't realize that I was still scarred from the Battle with the Devil, I kinda just figured that all this shit disappeared when I Awakened." 

"These aren't anything that serious, it just apart of some shit I went through to get here. They don't hurt or anything so don't worry about. And Neyah, I already killed the fucker that did it so there is no need to be angry, I promise I'm ok."

It seemed like his explanation calmed them a bit, but his lovers were incessant in their concern for his safety. Neyah ran up to him, joined her sister, and began gently tracing her soft fingers around each and every scar that was sprawled across his body. 

They comforted him with their warm, loving touches, trying to somehow undo the damage that had already been done. Neyah whispered quietly to him, "Darling, I'm so sorry I let something like this happen to you. I wish I could've been there to protect you."

Nix followed up after her sister's words, "we wouldn't have let any harm befall you in anyway." She whispered softly with a shaky voice, still sniffling slightly as her tears calmed down. "You are so strong; you've been through so much. I wish-" she stopped for a moment, chocking on the words as tears started to fall again. "I wish I could undo the pain and torment you went through. I wish I could've protected you. Baby, I love you so much and I apologize for allowing something like this to happen to you."

"To be loved is truly an addictive feeling." (Y/N) chose not to say anything in return, but instead he brought the two girls into his scarred body and hugged them tightly. The group naturally moved to the closest bed where Nix and Neyah gently laid their lover down as if he were the most fragile, important thing in the world, and they followed him by laying gently on top of him, protectively wrapping their arms and tails around him. 

Neyah then began gently kissing and caressing her mates scars in a loving motion, and her sister soon began doing the same, kissing her lovers lips and sucking eagerly at his tongue.

Nix then moved to straddling her mates waist and grinding herself against his crotch, rubbing her wetting heat against his hardening member. With each hump and grind of her hips along his hard shaft Nix moans became more uncontrollable. 

The wet heat that drove her to continuously thrust deeper and harder into her mate beneath her grew wetter and hotter with each stroke. Her drooling moans that she seductively kissed down her mate's throat became louder, increasing the amount of time in between each wet, sloppy battle between the lips. 

This trend continued; a deep thrust followed by a loud moan into a deep kiss. Eventually, the pleasure of her gyrating hips became too much to bear as she reluctantly broke the kiss, opting instead to focus solely on grinding her heat on the hard rod that begged her to continue.

At the same moment Neyah took the opportunity to take her lovers lips for a moment before moving up his chest to reveal her body to him. (Y/N)'s oral appendage began exploring Neyah's mouth, gliding lightly around her sharp teeth and sharper fangs. 

His exploration of her mouth seemed to turn Neyah on even more as with each lick, her moans became louder. (Y/N) was further encouraged by her moans and he slowly moved his hands down, trailing slowly towards her enormous breasts. His right hand reached her supple mound, and he squeezed it gently, earning a delightful squeal out of the horny woman.

He began kneading at her breasts, groping it ever so gently forcing out moan after moan from Neyah. With his left hand, he followed the sensual curves of her body, trailing down to her juicy ass. He grabbed hold of it, squeezing her ass tightly with his hand, moving her hips closer to his own. 

The combination of kissing and groping was too much for Neyah to handle, as her moans turned from soft to loud. The kiss could no longer hold her moans, as she broke it, placing her forehead against his so she could continue staring into his eyes.

Nix's moans echoed loudly throughout the empty room, as she sat up, still straddling her mate. She placed her hands on his chest for leverage as she pumped her hips rapidly on his hard member, growing closer and closer to her climax. 

At feeling of her imminent climax, she lowered her head to stare deeply into the eyes of the one she loved, and with sweat and drool dripping from her lips the mist of heat cleared for a moment.

"Baby," Nix began as she stared into the man's eyes, "I love you so much. I can't take it anymore! I know that you have love for another, and I can tell she means a lot to you, but I can't keep myself from you anymore." With that declaration made, As soon as the words left her lips the heat began yet again, and her thrust began with rejuvenated vigor. 

With each stroke of her hips that brought her closer to orgasm, she moaned loudly her feelings while still staring deeply into the warm eyes of her love. "I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you," Her legs began shaking uncontrollably, and tears began to form in her eyes from the intensity of the approaching orgasm.

Seeing Nix's sudden showing of affection, with his free hand, he lifted his arm and began gently running his fingers through her hair, tracing her adorable features from Faunus ears to soft cheek. As he stroked her cheek gently with his free hand, Nix's eyes lit up and she leaned into his warm loving touch. 

Her rapid, uncontrollable thrusts slowed, turning into long and deep strokes bringing her to the edge of her climax. She kept staring intimately into her saviors' eyes as she brought her lips into his in a chaste, but loving, kiss. As she broke the kiss, she spoke yet again completely enamored by the man that met her eyes.

"I love you." When the words left her lips, her body was hijacked by the most incredible feeling that she had ever felt in her life. From her crotch down to her toes, up to her head and through her fingers, a body trembling orgasms shook her body to the core. Every muscle in her body tensed at once, curling her toes and clenching her fingers around her love's chest. 

Everything in her wanted to do nothing more than moan and scream her lungs out, but the more she tried the less came out. Instead, she yelled in silence at the earth-shattering orgasm that exploded throughout her body. After the initial burst of the climax, her body completely collapsed onto (Y/N)'s chest pulsating and twitching with every passing seconds.

Nix then fell to the side of the bed, hugging her man's arm as she twitched and spasmed from her intense orgasm. Neyah however continued with her mate, she moved her right arm from his back to his waist, grabbing onto his crotch feeling around for his hard pole. As soon as she felt it, she gripped to it hard, stroking his hard stick through his pants rapidly.

The two groped harder and faster at each other's seductive parts, stroking and squeezing each other closer to their climaxes. Suddenly. (Y/N) stopped groping her immaculate tits and moved both of his hands around her ass, lifting her up so that her heat match perfectly with his rod. 

In one fluent motion, Neyah wrapped her legs tightly around his waist while moving her hands back to his neck for leverage. In that moment, the man began thrusting upwardly, roughly into Neyah's wet heat, bringing her extremely close to her climax.

With each rhythmic thrust, she got closer and closer to her impending orgasm. As she stared deeply into (Y/N)'s eyes she spoke from the depth of her heart, "I love you! I am fucking in love with you! I love you so fucking much!" she moaned into his ears as she slipped her wet tongue into his mouth, sucking and swallowing anything she could from him. With one final thrust, his hard rod grinded perfectly against her heat, pushing her completely over the edge.

Her body tensed, tightly wrapping her legs around his waist and she pulled him deeply into a strong embrace with her tensing arms. The pleasure was excruciatingly overwhelming, she couldn't let out a single sound, so instead she opted to bite down hard onto (Y/N)'s neck, drawling blood as she did so. 

Her teeth and lips remained glued to his warm neck and with every passing moment, she licked his neck lapping up any blood that spilled from his neck. Doing this over, and over again, slowly allowed her to calm down, and come off her extreme climax.

Over the next ten minutes, (Y/N) remained completely still, holding Neyah up as she relieved herself from the intense climax. At the same time, he snaked his arms around Nix's pulsating form, hugging her closely, while gently massaging her back and scalp. 

He gently coaxed and eased the twins through the rest of their climaxes, and before the two fell back into a deep sleep, (Y/N) whispered "I love you both too" into their ears, and with that they fell back into a deep slumber.

The now claimed man sat on the comfortable bed for a moment, enjoying the warm embrace that the girls were providing him with their arms, breasts, and tails. However, the thought that usually followed these actions quickly came to mind. "Shiva.

He simply thought the name, and with it came the image of her immaculate form. Guilt. Shame. These are the feelings that weld up within his chest even as he laid in the Faunus twins embrace. "Fuck.... Fuuuuuuckkk. I'm pathetic. I'm a sack of shit." He could feel the tears beginning to rise into his eyes and they began welling up in his eyes, but he wouldn't let them fall. "Shiva's gonna kill me." For some reason he got a bit of comfort from the thought and what quickly followed was, "maybe she should." Despair.

But before he began wallowing in the depressive feeling he heard the woman by his side begin mumbling, "babby...gimme more." Neyah did the same however her mumbling was completely incoherent. She also began lapping at his neck as if it was the tastiest thing, she had ever touched her tongue to, and at the same moment she snuggled her breasts deeper into his touch. 

The warm feeling of breasts and thighs, the sensation of being embraced, and the words of love and encouragement that each of them provided him with on a daily basis was the thing that broke him from the depressive stupor. In fact, remembering everything that they've been through thus far brought a smile to his face and left him with a pleasant thought. 

"I guess I could just enjoy my life in Remnant until this shit is over and the Animus is done for. I love Nix and Neyah, that's not something that's gonna change whether I see Shiva or not. They make me happy and for now that's good enough for me." Although he still felted turmoil internally for being unfaithful to his original promised lover, he figured that he would take his deserved punishment whenever the time came, but for now he'd spend his time with his current lovers until then.

But he couldn't help his mind from wondering as to why they felt so deeply about his scars. "I understand that they love me, but they weren't even there. How can they feel responsible for injuries I received before they even met me? Hell, I had to get these scars to even meet them in the first place." 

As he completed that thought, an extremely eerie idea popped into his mind. "Wait, what if I never came to Rwby? Would they have been overcome by the Grimm horde they were fighting at Mount Glenn? Is that why they were never in the original show?" For whatever reason, the though made him feel incredibly negative. Not just anger, but sadness and dread overcame him when he thought about not being able to save them at Mount Glenn. 

Just the possibility that they would've or could've died without him even knowing them made him feel extremely negative. "Well, I guess I kinda understand how they feel now. I just must focus on the fact that I did save them, and I was able to protect them. And because of it I have two fantastical, gorgeous, sexy lovers that love me more than life itself. I truly am the luckiest man alive."

He sat in those words for a moment, fully appreciating everything it took to make it to where he is today. The trials and tribulations that he went through were far from pointless, and he was able to find true happiness because of it. And the best part about the thought was that it was just beginning, he still had far more to look forward to in his life and he had a seemingly infinite amount of time to accomplish it. "But I don't have an infinite amount of time. The Animus is still coming, and since I don't know when it's coming, I have to be prepared at all times. If I'm not strong enough to deal with them then everything that makes me happy could be compromised.

He took a good look at the girls that were protectively holding onto him as they slept, and he mentally thanked them for the care that they gave him. "I would love to rest in your embrace forever, but if I wanna be strong enough to protect you both in the future I gotta leave for a bit. There's some shit I gotta get done." At the declaration, he subtly activated his Aura, prompting his Semblance to activate as well.

He then began testing an idea that he had when he first activated his Semblance. When he initially used it, he saw Aura follow-up his petting of Byakko, and his initial thought was his hand had doubled itself. This idea was true, however the Aura automatically followed up any of his physical actions without him moving it. 

So, he briefly considered attempting to control his Aura to make it not double his actions and instead do whatever he wanted it to do. He decided to disregard the idea earlier due to his lack of knowledge on Aura and his inability to control it fully, but now was as good a time as any to try it out.

As he subtly activated his Aura, he began filling his body with the substance, essentially activating his Semblance, but the action that it was following was him lying in his lovers embrace. As he used all up all of his Aura filling out his body, he forced it to remain still by controlling the energy similarly to how he manipulated mana. 

As soon as he felt ready, he mentally activated a skill "Devil's Step," in an instant, he was no longer in the embrace of the two girls he loved so much, and in his place was a perfect replica of himself that was created entirely out of (F/C) Aura.

*New* Skill Obtained: *Call Off* {Lvl: 1}- A skill using your Semblance, Overtime, to create a complete perfect replica of yourself. It has the same touch, taste, look, sound, and smell as you, but it is created entirely out of Aura; Cost 100% au

*New* Title Acquired: Aura Master

Aura Master- Your skill and ability to use and manipulate Aura is unmatched in the world of Remnant. The things that you can do and create with your Semblance is unbound, and with your tremendous knowledge you are surely to break new ground. Increase amount of Aura granted on level up. +1 AP to END on level up. Ability(s) Obtained: *True Aura Manipulation*, *MAX Aura Regeneration*

*True Aura Manipulation*- Manipulate Aura into whatever form you so choose, within the limits of your Semblance, and the confines of your own body

*MAX Aura Regeneration*- Slowly regain Aura by actively generating the energy from the strength of your soul; +10% Base Aura/10sec

(Y/N) watched as the two woman he loved so much continued sleeping peacefully, completely unbothered by his Aura clone remaining in his place. However, Byakko leaped from her comfortable place in between his Call Off's legs and into his real body's arms, sensing his intentions for the night through their deep bond. 

"Who would've thought that I could do this much with my Aura just by concentrating a lil bit." As he finished admiring his ability for a moment, he walked over and gave quick loving kisses to Nix and Neyah before he left. "I'll see you both when you wake up, I promise." After he bid his final farewell, he quickly picked up his clothing, and used Devil's Step to teleport outside of the room, and silently blurred his way across the campus towards the exit.

As he reached the massive gate that separated Beacon from Vale, he silently leaped over the large structure, remaining completely unseen throughout the process. (Y/N) briefly considered saying a quick hello to Coco and Velvet on his way out but decided against it since his nightly activity's needed to remain a secret and plus, he didn't want to waste any of the time he had been allocated. So, he quickly made his way back down to Vale and decided that Byakko and his first activity for the night would be to finish off the final Dungeon in the Upper-Class district.

As they approached this final Dungeon, (Y/N) noticed a seemingly off Aura about the distorted entrance. The rift was similar in color to the usual Dungeons, however this one was far larger and more distorted than the rest. 

Fractures exuded from the rift, covering the space surrounding it and each of these cracks leaked a blood red Aura into the surrounding air. (Y/N) was completely unbothered by the murderous Aura of the dungeon, and put his hand through the entrance, activating the notification.

Vale's Upper-Class Boss Room

Recommended Level: 5

Are you sure you want to enter?

Y/N

"Boss Room? This should be interesting." He quickly replied yes to the System's question and entered the mysterious space. As the duo walked into the rift in space, they immediately recognized the surrounding area. They were back into the destroyed and distorted version of the towns square, except the space was larger than it was in the other dungeons. 

The other main difference was the surrounding buildings were no longer infinitely tall, instead they were normal average height, almost perfect replicas of the real buildings that surrounded the real square in Vale. In the center of the large open space was a massive bird that they recognized as a Nevermore, but this Nevermore was way bigger than the other ones.

Name: Nevermore (Giant)

Age: ???

LVL: 7

Race: Grimm

HP: 2800/2800 {2200/2200}

MP: 700/700

Attributes:

STR; 38

END; 23

DEX; 47

VIT: 29

INT; 26

LUK; 8

As usual, Byakko chose to step up to the plate, she prepped to use more of her unique skillset to eliminate the latest target that plagued her master. However, said master chose to give her a special request this time around, "hey Byakko. How about you try to use your strongest attack against this Nevermore. It'll probably still die in a single hit; however, it'll give me a much broader understanding of your maximum output of strength using a single skill." 

Byakko nodded in acknowledgement at her master's suggestion, turning to the perched Nevermore with excitement. Byakko, sat for a moment, seemingly concentrating on the task at hand, but not a moment later blue lightning began coursing through her form again.

As the lighting began to form the already blackened sky somehow got darker as black clouds with electricity shocking throughout them began forming. The blue lightning in the clouds created thundering Booms that rolled and echoed throughout the empty Dungeon city with each flash. After a moment of charging, the lightning surrounding Byakko's body and the clouds reached critical mass, and with a loud roar from Byakko all the built-up energy erupted in fantastic fashion. 

A massive field of shining blue electricity shot from Byakko's body, covering the entirety of the massive square. The electric field shocked the Giant Nevermore into action as it had finally noticed that it had visitors, but it was completely unable to react as its body was paralyzed into submission. 

At the same moment, a pillar of lightning roared through the sky, striking down on the helpless Nevermore like God Smiting a sinner. The instant the Smite of lightning contacted the ground, the dungeon shook with an intensity that (Y/N) had never felt before. 

The surrounding building's windows shattered from the sound alone, but the earth-shattering rumble that the attack created caused the buildings to crumble under the pressure, sending them crashing to the ground like a magnitude 8 earthquake had shattered them. The Nevermore on the other hand was not doing any better than the buildings as the instant it was touched by the God like Smite it was vaporized with no evidence that it had ever existed in the first place.

Byakko Defeated Upper-Class Boss Nevermore (Lvl: 7)!

As the earth-shattering attack began to dissipate, Byakko excitedly turned back to her master, her tail waging rapidly back and forth. She quickly bound towards him and sat at his feet, expectantly waiting for his approval. 

(Y/N) stood still for a moment, awe struck at the skill that Byakko had used to vaporize the Arena boss, but he was quickly brought out of stupor by the adorable tiger cub that sat at his feet. 

He reached out to the cub, patting her gently on the head as he spoke, "that was amazing! I didn't know you could cause large scale destruction like that! The paralysis field, plus the godly smite was an incredible combo!" He continued to praise his companion for a moment longer, with Byakko enjoying every second of it, before she gave him the bounty of her kill in the form of a gift.

In the gift, he received almost nothing of value, only a black powdered Dust vial and a single AUS, but he did receive one thing that he found incredibly valuable. The item itself wasn't special in any way, or even that cool for that matter, but it was what it could do that made it valuable. 

The item he was referring too was of course a singular Nevermore (Giant) Grimm Mask. As he received the item, he immediately pulled it out of his inventory, much to the joy of Byakko. "Alright, this should be the last Grimm thing that you need to eat to fully assimilate the Grimm creatures. Are you ready?" Byakko responded with an excited Mwrah and in response, (Y/N) presented her with the mask. The eager white tiger chomped down on the item, crushing it in her jaws and consuming its essence immediately.

| Byakko |

Grimm Assimilation Rate (100%)

!Alert!

A Major change is occurring in Byakko!

"Oh, shit its happening!" (Y/N) watched as Byakko's brilliant luminescent Icy blue eyes slowly shifted and darkened from the piercing blue to glowing purple, finally finishing at a wonderous noble red. The tattoo like marks that surrounded her eyes began to grow and morph into a white mask with decorated red marks over top of it. Her fangs began growing larger and larger until her 4 canines were too large for her mouth and the sharpened fangs were exposed like that of a sabretooth tiger. 

A similar thing happened to her claws as they outgrew their retractable utility, instead being fully elongated and always exposed. The black stripes on her pure white fur grew in size and density until they were covering her entire form, exuding a shadowy black substance that fogged the surrounding area. Along her back, sharp bone like structures jutted out in jagged patterns and various lengths. 

These bony structures followed along her body, stopping at her tail. Designs very similar to the mask that adorned her face formed in various spots around her body, creating a Grimm like body armor that protected various vulnerable parts of her form. With this the adorable celestial white tiger had vanished from his sight, in her place was a ferocious tiger like Grimm that was poised to kill.

Name: Byakko (Grimm)

Age: ???

Race: Celestial White Tiger, Grimm

Titles: Celestial White Tiger, Goddess of Righteousness, Queen of Animals, Guardian of the West

LVL: 14 (13.42%)

HP: 13500/13500 {+3125}

MP: 2650/2650 {+1063}

Bond Lvl: MAX

Attributes:

STR; 292, {+73}

END; 226, {+56.5}

DEX; 185, {+46.25}

VIT; 250, {+62.5}

INT; 58, {+14.5}

LUK; 19, {+4.75}

"Congrats Byakko! You've achieved a new level of strength and you look pretty damn cool as well." Byakko remained excited as she continued getting praised by her master. She tried to reply with her usual adorable meow, but what ended up coming out was a deep growl that vibrated the air surrounding them. If it hadn't come from his companion that he loved so much and knew so well, he would have been afraid for his safety from the seemingly aggressive and threatening gesture. 

However, since he did know Byakko it came across just as sweet and adorable as the usual sounds she made. Byakko jumped back into his arms and the two cuddled as (Y/N) stroked her new fur and thought about her changes. "Byakko's new form changed her states around a ton. Her strength, endurance, and vitality are through the fucking roof, but her intelligence and luck are bellow ground level. She also lost her ability to use Aura which is probably because Grimm don't have souls or whatever the fuck the lore was." 

"Overall, it's a pretty good trade off if Byakko doesn't wanna use her mana for anything and instead wants to be a strong ass tank. The only other question is can she turn back to normal on a dime." As the thought crossed his mind Byakko replied to his silent thought with another deep growl that vibrated his whole body and in that moment in a shimmer of blue the Byakko that he hatched a few days prior returned as if she'd never left. "So, you can do it on command, that's a pretty dope ability."

After a few more moments of just enjoying each other's company, (Y/N) stood up with Byakko and made the decision to keep shit going. "Aight Byakko we still got a lot of night ahead of us so let's get back to it." With that they took the now white exit portal out of the boss room and back into Vale's night sky.

Congratulations! You have cleared Vale's Upper-Class Area! Here are your rewards:

+10 AUS | +1 Black Dust Crystal

(Y/N) took the rewards he was given gladly, even if it clearly wasn't much something was better than nothing, and plus he was thinking about the resources he needed to move his plan another step forward before his 7-day deadline arrived, so he planned on putting some of this stuff to use.

After finishing his thoughts about his rewards, he opened his mental map to see which location him and Byakko would be conquering next, and it seemed that the industrial district was the obvious choice. However, the first thing he noticed about the map was the change in the look of the Upper-Class area of the map. 

The entire section was glowing with a white radiance to it, almost as if that section of the map had been purified from something. He figured that this was the effect of clearing all the dungeons in a certain area and looking at it from the map's perspective gave him extra motivation to clear out the other dungeons in Vale as well. 

The commercial and residential districts by far had the most dungeons out of Vale's sectors so he chose to save those two for last.

After finishing up his final decisions, he and Byakko leaped building to building until they reached the first dungeon in the Industrial district. They immediately entered the Dungeon, bypassing the notification because of the strength difference between them and the Grimm.

Dungeon: Vale's Industrial District Grimm

Recommended Level: 5

Inside the dungeon was similar to the Upper-Class area in that the Dungeon replicated its surroundings. This dungeon took place in a broken down, decaying warehouse of massive proportions. 

The warehouse was unnaturally big in that it was like being outside, but with a massive gray dome with holes from decay in it laying overtop everything. Large shipping containers of various shapes, colors, and sizes filled the massive space. 

Plus, there were a ton of Grimm that stood together in large groups of 4 to 5 unlike the ones in the maze of the Upper Class. These groups contained a variation of Grimm, most often with two Beowolves and two or three Nevermore chicks. For this dungeon, he decided to just activate the Devil's Domain and he immediately saw the effects. 

Every Grimm that was in a 30-40ft radius of him instantly combusted into a black ball of essence that was naturally absorbed into his body, and he immediately felt the effects. After the first absorption, he immediately checked on the pale pink egg that he had nursing in the incubator, and he found that Meta's assessment was correct. Simply absorbing the Grimm that he came across was enough to increase the progress meter towards an eventual hatched egg.

He decided to focus on hatching the egg as a priority, so he sprinted across the grounds of the Dungeon absorbing everything within his domain and looting anything he could until he reached the boss. Then at the boss fight he would let Byakko deal with it since she received the greatest boost from actively killing them. 

The boss room in these Dungeons were found behind seemingly randomly placed rusted double doors in the warehouse. (Y/N) deducted that it was random from its location in this first dungeon that he was currently in. 

It was literally the very first side room that led off the set path that was created by the Dungeon, and he knew that it was the boss room because it was a black spot on his mini map. Of course, he chose to skip over this room to loot and absorb the rest of the Grimm and chests in the Dungeon first before he went back to the boss room.

"Alright Byakko, you ready to fuck this thing up?" Byakko replied with her usual Mwrah which (Y/N) took as a resounding yes. "Ok then, lets open this bitch up." He grabbed both door handles and swung the door open, walking into a surprisingly basic room. 

It was the same as the rest of the dungeon, a random large storage room with a few industrial parts like cargo containers, steel poles, steel barrels, and other random items of that sort lying around the floor and lining the walls of the room. And in the center of it all was a large Grimm, much bigger than a Beowolf, and even the Alpha version as well. 

It walked on all fours and looked very similar to a Bear in both face and stature. It had long claws and three rows of sharp bones lining its back. It stood in the center of the room, snarling, and growling at seemingly nothing at all.

Name: Ursa Minor

Age: ???

LVL: 8

Race: Grimm

HP: 4800/4800

MP: 50/50

Attributes:

STR; 22

END; 37

DEX; 22

VIT: 68

INT; 0

LUK; 0

(Y/N) turned to his partner and whispered, "Byakko, your up. Show me what you can do." The tiger cub nodded and began slowly stalking forward towards the bear Grimm. With every silent step she took forward her body began shifting. 

Black smoke emerged from her paws, her claws and fangs grew in length, a white and red mask formed over her face, and finally her fur turned impossibly black. The transformation seemed to alert the Ursa as it let out a roar that shook the air in the room. 

If a normal animal were to hear such a roar they may have run in fear or bare minimum felt extremely intimidated, but Byakko instead dug deep and began growling aggressively under her breath. 

The growls trembled the ground slightly with every passing moment, but the grumbling growls grew in volume until she let release a deafening roar that shook the foundation of the building. The ground shook like an earthquake had taken place causing the industrial items to shake violently and fall harshly to the ground.

As the roar stopped, the Ursa was left standing dead in its tracks. It didn't grumble, growl, or move even the slightest bit out of pure fear of the small tiger Grimm in from of it. However, it knew that it had to fight, so after a moment of hesitation it charged its way towards Byakko, opening its jaws wide to swallow her whole. In response, Byakko leaped at the charging Ursa preparing to meet its open jaws with her long claws. 

(Y/N) wished he could say that Byakko was dominating this fight, but that wasn't what he bared witness to. What he says wasn't a fight at all, it was pure slaughter. As Byakko jumped towards the face of the large bear, with one swipe of her claws she managed to send it soaring through the air, slamming the Grimm harshly against a cargo container flattening it in the process. 

After the first attack she didn't let up, quickly dashing into the recovering Grimm claws first. As she reached it, she stabbed her claws into its chest and opened her jaws wide to bite down strongly on the Grimm. 

Her elongated fangs dug deep into the Ursa's fur and the Grimm howled in pain and agony, but Byakko kept going, biting and gouging out chunk after chunk of the beast's flesh until the Ursa simply couldn't take it anymore. After a moment of the slaughter, the Ursa suddenly disintegrated into black shadows leaving nothing but a notification behind in its wake.

Byakko Defeated Dungeon Master Ursa Minor (Lvl: 8)!

After the Grimm was defeated, Byakko's aggressive growling and snarling stopped entirely, and she quickly ran from the flattened cargo container straight to her master bearing the gifts of her kill. Her master looked at her differently for a moment, his eyes were wide, and his body was frozen. 

The look frightened Byakko, she started to think that she may have done something wrong, but her master suddenly blinked and came back to reality. An enormous warm smile grew on his face, and he put his hands gently around her head, which she loved. 

And a moment after that, the voice she loved so much began flowing into her ears, "You did amazing! That growl almost made me go deaf, I know that Ursa was shook! You're such a good girl!" (Y/N) showered Byakko in praise after her impressive showing of her strength. 

He also graciously took the items and watched as Byakko return to her usual form. They then exited the dungeon, and went to conquer some more, hoping to get some more good loot, and becoming stronger in the process.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

Tough Love Από Toonz

Ρομαντική

2K 22 8
You guys already know this shit gonna be good!!!! Fair warning if this book does really well I will put a special chapter in the story for those damm...
30.8K 370 12
This is a Reboot of my original, a continuation from my original reasons of a reboot was simply cause I didn't like how it is and cannot be change an...
3.8K 111 49
(Volumes 1-3) You have known Ruby Rose for as long as you were both were kids and have been together since half way of your first year at Signal Acad...
2.9K 168 19
After a fight with the #2 Dark Matter, Accelerator somehow ended up transporting to a world with strange creatures, hunters, aura and semblances. He...