☆P.Y.T.☆ (josuke x black!fem...

By sweatyapples

《"I wanna love you, pretty young thing"》 ♡ ☆ ... More

☆Introduction☆
☆Chapter 1☆
☆Chapter 2☆
☆Chapter 3☆
☆Chapter 4☆
☆Chapter 5☆
☆Chapter 6☆
☆Chapter 8☆
☆Chapter 9☆
☆Chapter 10☆
☆Chapter 11☆
baby joylne.
☆Chapter 12☆
☆Chapter 13☆

☆Chapter 7☆

949 33 156
By sweatyapples

Loading...

💕

The two weeks passed by with flying colors. Since Josuke was busy with school Tomoko offered to take some days off work to keep Y/N company.

On the last day of school Tomoko and Y/N were in the kitchen cutting up fruit to serve as the days were getting hotter.

"Woo-hoo! Free at last!" Josuke exclaimed flopping onto the couch.

"Welcome home sweetie! How was school today?"

"It couldn't end sooner! It was so hot in that classroom I was about to pass out!" He panted.

"There's some popsicles in the freezer sweaty boy, how bout you go get one?" Y/N suggested.

"Charming as ever I see." Josuke said sarcastically. He stripped off his jacket and tossed in one of the dining chairs. Y/N unconsciously held her breathe as he got closer to her.

"Excuse me Y/N I need to use restroom. Josuke finish cutting up the pineapple for me."

"Yes ma'am."

They stood side by side. Josuke cut the pineapples. Y/N cut up some honeydew. Josuke would purposefully scoot closer her and rub his sweaty arm against hers, which always led to him getting bumped away.

Moments later the doorbell rang. Y/N opened it to see Yukako standing there with a basket full of homemade cookies.

"Oh Y/N, I'm so glad it's you. I made some cookies to apologize for what happened a few weeks back. I would've made them sooner but I got busy." She held out the basket to Y/N which she gracefully accepted.

"Aw thanks Yuki, and thank you for standing up for me. I would've beat them hoes myself but I would probably have been deported." Y/N chimed.

"Anytime! I couldn't just sit there and let my brand new bestie get treated like trash!" She huffed. "Oh before I forget, my friends and I are going to a pool party later on this afternoon. Wanna join? The boys are coming too, it'll be so much fun!"

"Sure, I'll be there!"

The girls squealed in excitement before Yukako made her exit.

"Y/N willingly getting her fat ass up to do something!? I never thought I'd see the day."

Y/N just stucked the middle finger up at him. "The only problem is that I don't have a bathing suit. I'll just ask Tomoko. Maybe we can shop for one."

They were completely finished cutting up the fruit platter, so they placed it in the fridge to let it chill.

"Okayyy I'm finished! Oh, Y/N where did you get that basket from?" Tomoko asked stepping out the bathroom.

"A friend came by and gave it to us. And speaking of which, the same friend invited us to a pool party. Can we go out and look for a swimsuit? I really need one." Y/N pleaded.

"You don't have to beg sweetie, of course we can! When does it start?"

"In about two hours." Josuke replied.

"Well we'll leave in 30 minutes. It might take some time to find one in your size." Tomoko ran upstairs to presumably get ready.

"Did she just call me a fat bitch?"

(Time Skip)

"Are you done yet N/N?"
"Yeah, almost."

She was in the dressing room trying on different swimsuits, but it was to no avail.

"Fuck these shits are so tight!" She whispered under her breath.

"Having trouble?" Tomoko stepped in the room to see the girl hunched over in frustration.

"As much as I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to help me Tomoko, it was no use. I've tried on like thirty different swimsuits and all of them barely covers my lady bits." Y/N said defeated.

"Don't give up hope just yet! There's still one more to try on." Tomoko beamed.

The last one seemed to be the only one that fit:

Nah I'm just playing 🤣

"This one seems promising." Y/N said in a more hopeful tone. Signaling Tomoko to exit the dressing room she began changing into the swimsuit.

Damn I'm actually fucking with this

She stared at herself in the mirror while feeling up her figure.

"So, how's it going? Ah! Y/N, you look gorgeous!" Tomoko gushed.

"Thanks Tomoko."

"This the one for sure."

(Time Skip)

"Oh my gosh you look so cute I think might tear up!" Okuyasu stated who actually looked like he was holding back tears.

"Get a grip man."

"You look beautiful Y/N! The swimsuit compliments your skin tone very nicely!" Koichi chimed.

"So cute!" Yukako cooed.

"Even I got nothing snarky to say. You look good." Josuke complimented.

"Thank you everyone."

They all sat at a table by the pool just chatting it up while Yukako waited for the rest of her friends to arrive.

"Damn Yuki, I didn't expect this place to be so nice. I feel like I'm at a resort or something." Y/N said as she took in the scenery.

"It isn't a public pool you know, it's a pool house I rented from one of my uncles." Yukako said proudly.

"Well your uncle must got hella money then shiiit."

As if on cue a waiter came by and passed out champagne glasses half filled with apple cider to each member at the table leaving Y/N astonished.

"You got a waiter too!? Oh naw, you shouldn't have shown me this place cause now I don't wanna leave." She stated as she picked up her drink.

"It's okay Y/N. I rented it for the whole summer so you can come back as much as you'd like!"

"Uh Yukako, how many people did you invite?" Koichi asked.

"Yeah, it looks like our entire class." Okuyasu observed.

"That's because it is! I did it as an end of school celebration! But don't worry, they're all cool." She clarified.

Moments later a trio of girls came through the entrance. Yukako immediately shot up from her seat and dragged Y/N along to meet them. Meanwhile the boys found some of their school friends and spent the first half of party doing dumb shit with them.

(Time Skip)

"Woah Jojo, you have a star shaped birthmark?" Y/N said as she rubbed her fingers over it.

The group occupied the jacuzzi area by the main pool. Yukako and Y/N sat outside of the jacuzzi, their legs dangling in the water. Koichi sat in between Yukako's thighs while Josuke and Okuyasu took turns in between Y/N's.

"Yeah. I can't believe you haven't notice. Considering your always standing in my shadow and all." Josuke taunted.

"Shut the fuck up before I shove these beads down your throat." Y/N jokingly threatened lifting up Josuke's head they could see eye to eye.

"Bet you won't pu- hey! Are those my earrings!?"

"Shit they might be, your mama gave them to me as a gift." Y/N  bluntly stated.

"Jeez, that sounds like something she'd do." Josuke grunted.

"Well I think it's cute that you guys are matching!" Yukako chimed.

"Yeah whatever, just make sure you don't lose them. She's all yours Okuyasu."

"Alright!" Okuyasu quickly swam in between the girls legs giving them a firm squeeze.

"N/N, I know this sounds random but I'm just curious. What's your type?" Yukako asked. Everyone turned their heads towards the girl as they anticipated her answer.

"...O positive."

"You know damn well what she meant." Josuke quickly retorted.

"C'mon just tell us!" Okuyasu said impatiently.

Y/N nervously played with Okuyasu's hair as she carefully thought of what to say.

"If I'm being honest, I don't have a type. If you fine you fine. Simple."

No one spoke for a few seconds and some of them even look displeased by her answer.

"That's it?" Okuyasu asked.

"Yeah, what did you expect!?" Y/N said slightly offended.

"We thought you'd be more of a gold digger or someth- ack!" Josuke was interrupted by Y/N slapping a pool noodle across his face which prompted everyone to laugh.

"Oh the photographer's here! Let's take some pictures everyone~." Yukako chimed.

To wrap up the party everyone took photos, individually and with other people. Yukako waved goodbye to her friends and classmates while everybody else stayed to cleanup. They all conversed with each other until their parents picked them up. Okuyasu just took the bus.

"So how was it?" Tomoko asked.

"It was great mom." Josuke yawned.

"And how about yo- oh!"

Y/N fell fast asleep on Josuke's shoulder, they're towels doubled as blankets. Every time he moved the grip around his bicep would tighten so he eventually gave up on his own comfort.
The boy was memorized by her chest rising and falling. He didn't stop staring until his mother said something.

"I'm sorry I gave her your earrings without permission. You haven't worn them in a while so I thought it'd be okay. I can ask her to give them back if you want." Tomoko suggested.

"Nah, she can keep them."

Fin~

1.5k words
Thank you for reading this chapter! Please share, comment, and vote to motivate me to make more in the future!

Have a great day♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

732K 34.9K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
312K 9.3K 83
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
160K 6.6K 48
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
231K 8.3K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...