SIYAASAT

By mehshanaya

SIYAASAT the game of power, greed, envy, selfishness, conspiracy. The one who will win the game is called. Th... More

Disclaimer
The Ace of Spades
The Two of Spades
The Three of Spades
The Four of Spades
The Five of Spades
The Six of Spades
The Seven of Spades
The Eight of Spades
The Nine of Spades
The Ten of Spades
The Eleven of Spades
The Twelve of Spades
The Thirteen of Spades
The Fourteen of Spades
The Fifthteen of Spades
The Sixthteen of Spades
The Seventeen of Spades
The Eighteen of Spades
The Nineteen of Spades
The Jack of Spades
The Queen of Spades
The King of Spades
The Ace of Diamond
The Two of Diamonds
The Three of Diamonds
The Four of Diamonds
The Five of Diamonds
The Six of Diamonds
The Seven of Diamonds
The Eight of Diamonds
The Nine of Diamonds
The Ten of Diamonds
The Eleven of Diamonds
The Twelve of Diamonds
The Thirteen of Diamonds
The Fourteen of Diamonds
The Fifteen of Diamonds
Question / Answer
The Sixtheen of Diamonds
The Jack of Diamonds
The Queen of Diamonds
The King of Diamonds
The Ace of Clubs
The Two of Clubs
The Three of Clubs
The Five of Clubs
The Six of Clubs
The Seven of Clubs
The Eight of Clubs
The Nine of Clubs
The Ten of Clubs
The Eleven of Clubs
The Twelve of Clubs
The Thirteen of Clubs
The Fourteen of Clubs
The Fifteen of Clubs
The Jack of Clubs
The Queen of Clubs
The King of Clubs
The Ace of Hearts
The Two of Hearts
The Three of Hearts
The Four of Hearts
The Five of Hearts
The Six of Hearts
The Seven of Hearts
The Eight of Hearts
The Nine of Hearts
The Ten of Hearts
The Jack of Hearts
The Queen of Hearts
The King of Hearts

The Four of Clubs

7.5K 581 138
By mehshanaya

  Chapter - 45
================

Rehan Pratap Singh.

Study room

I move my gaze up and find her leaning back on the chair looking at me with one eyebrow up and slightly biting her red lip.

I groaned rubbing my face by my hand.

Hume yaad mat aao Swadheenta.

[ Don't come in my mind]

" What happened Bhai?" I heard the voice of Nilay and look up and found him standing infront of me.

" Have you forgotten the manners to knock?"

" Pardon me " he come forward and picked up a file, turning the pages without any interest.

" It must be hard for you to do all this?" he place the file down and asked me with raised brow.

" What do you mean?"

" I mean Aashiquo ko toh guitar dede na chaiye jise baja kar vo apni masuka ko yaad kar paye kaam vaam inke bas ka kaha" he smriked and my grip on pen tightened.

" Have you forgotten whom you're talking to?" I asked through clehched teeth.

" No, I remember the Maharaj of Madhavgarh " he turned to side and said looking up then turned and smriked at me " the Maharaj who married a roadsider " he said making my temper rise.

" Chale jaiye yaha se" I ordered standing up.

[ Go away from here]

" By the way Bhai, where did you found her? Because I want someone like her too, I can't forget the day I her dancing the way her body move " he licked his lips and I stalked towards him grabbing his shirt collar.

" Not a word against her" I gritted my teeth.

" Is she really courtesan?" The words left from his mouth and my control snapped.

" How dare you said something like this for her!" I punched him and he fell on ground " she is my wife and I'll kill anyone who talk bad about her. I keep punching him until I feel someone pulling me.

Maharaj and some other people picked Nilay up making him stand.

" Leave me I'll kill him" I tried to break free from their grip.

" Yuvraj" Maharaj yelled at me but I was too angry to listen to him.

" Maharaj I heard some noises" Maharani come and gasped when she saw blood on Nilay's face.

" What happened?" She looked at Nilay and then at me.

----------

Hall

After sometime we are all standing in hall.

" Will you tell me what happened? What was the reason you beat your brother to almost death" Maharaj asked me, I answer looking somewhere else.

" He said words he was not supposed to"

" I said the truth didn't he marry the girl who is not fit for the tittle of Queen" Nilay said, I glared at him stepping towards him.

" Say the truth" I shouted.

" Enough Yuvraj" Maharani interrupt " what happened if he said something against her that's what she deserved" she said angrily.

" Stop Ma atleast you don't say anything, you know she was innocent she never had something against our family"

" Wow first you beaten your brother now you're talking back to your mother I wonder from when you learnt it" Ma taunted.

" Ma..."

" Enough Yuvraj, don't make me rethink about making you Maharaj" Maharaj threatened me.

" Now apologize to him" he ordered.

" I will never" I turned and leave.

---------

After two days

Dinning room

I come and sat on the chair even after staying with my whole family I'm feeling alone.

" Nilya I made your favourite dish here taste it" Maharani forward the spoon towards Nilay, I gritted my teeth and get up leaving the room.

I stand in the balcony closing my eyes feeling the cold air touching my face when I feel someone standing behind me. I turned and found Rajmata.

" Rajmata what do you think? Did I do wrong?" I asked her, she was looking at past me towards entrance of palace.

" That Maharaj and Maharani stop talking to me? Am I not a good enough to be the King?" I asked again.

" I don't know Yuvraj " she said softly, I walk towards her.

" Rajmata what problem did you have with Rajgarh that you did all this to throw Swadheenta out" she took a sharp breath.

" I wish I could tell you" she turned and leave making me stand there with my unanswered questions.

^^^^^^^

Swadheenta.

I come out of washroom after changing into night dress and laid on bed.

No matter how busy you get all day at night the memories of him always rushed back. The tear fell from my eyes to pillow.

I turned and close my eyes crying muffling my voice in pillow.

Why God? Why you do this to me?

It was far better if I never met a Prince.

^^^^^^^

Rehan Pratap Singh.

Balcony

Drinking till I got unconscious that's what I'm doing fron past few days because I'm not able to sleep.

If I close my eyes I saw Swadheenta and remember about her. I don't even sleep in my room anymore because her memories is everywhere.

I can't believe even after knowing she was never wrong, it was not her fault I hurted her and even after knowing how wrong I'm, I'm not able to do anything.

I throw the glass and it shattered. I rest my feet on top of table and lean my head back looking up I stare at the sky filled with stars.

Getting up from the couch, I picked up a bottle and start walking aimlessly. I drank directly from the bottle.

I was walking when something stuck on my feet and I stumbled and immediately  grabbed the lamp on wall for support but it moved and the wall moved and a door opened.

I stare at the door. I don't know about there is some secret room in the palace. If Swadheenta was here she must be so excited she loves things like that. I take out my phone from pocket and turn on the flash.

It's not a room infact there are stairs which are going down. I go inside it and slowly descended the stairs there are helical stairs.

I reached in a room which looked like store room. Things were covered with white cloth and there are is much dust.

I was just looking around when something stuck on my watch I turned and found a it's a cloth which was covering a big frame.

I pulled out the cloth and the side of frame was visible and my eyes widened.

Maharani Ratnagarbha.

I pulled the cloth and gasped in shock. It was the potrait of Queen just like how Swadheenta described and she was also wearing the ancestral necklace.

I get on my knees for having a better view. I raise my hand and touch the portrait.

Yours eyes, your nose, your lips everything matched with her. Maharani Ratnagarbha was your real mother, she is not.

Swadheenta's words echoed in my ear. I stand up and slide my hand through my hair closing my eyes.

But how is that possibl? When I know all was Rajmata and Maharani's plan to throw Swadheenta out of palace then how is this possible.

Maybe this is the picture of some old Queen and Maharani used it in her plan. But then why I'm feeling some connection from her.

There is a box in which I found her photo and some letters.

If the photo is here there must be some box as Swadheenta said. Now only that box and letters can help me.

I turned around and start looking for the box. The room was huge and have so many things I uncover everything and look at each thing carefully but didn't find the box.

I sigh frustratingly. Where the hell is that box?

I kicked the table in anger and the portrait fell down because it was placed against table but there is something under the portrait.

I get on my knees and lift the portrait and an smile come on my face when I saw a box under it. I take out the box and blow the air on the top of it. I clean the dust by my hand and open the box.

There is the same picture of Queen and several papers. I open the letter hurriedly and read it.

Maharaj,

Ap se hi humara kuch hai. Hum apko batana chahte hai ap jis........... kar rahe hai vo is ke............. nahi hai. Hum apse bohot pyaar karte hai sab hai. Hum jante ki ap hum par............ nahi karte par hum apke hi hai. Apko dhokha de..... sakte. Jo gunh..... hai vo apka..... hai. Apke..... hi hai.

Apki Rani

Ratnagarbha

I read it again and again but the ink was fade off and the letter was no making any sense.

But I know how to read it.

I picked up the box and run upstairs towards the study room.

Study room.

I place the box on table and open the drawer. I draw the things aside and pulled the hook and the secret drawer opened.

I smriked picking up a small bottle of liquid which can make the letters appear on paper no matter how old it was.

The letters are tied together I picked up the first one. I open it and applied the liquid on ut by brush after few minutes the words started to get visible.

Maharaj,

Hume pata yeh bohot muskil ki ghadi hai hum apko Madhavgarh ka Varish dena chahte hai lekin yeh humare hath me nahi hai. Apki khusi humare liye sabse jayada mahetv rakhti hai lekin hum apna haq kaise kisi or ko dede.

Apki Rani

Ratnagarbha.

I opened the second letter.

Maharaj,

Aj humne apko or humari choti behen ko bagh me ek sath dekha or sirf humne hi nahi humari Ma ne bhi dekha veh apki or humari behen ki shadi ki baat humare Pita ji se ki or veh maan gaye par aap mat maniyega.

Apki Rani

Ratnagarbha

I open the third letter.

Maharaj,

Aap humari choti behen se shadi ke liye taiyar ho gaye yeh sadma hum seh nahi paye or murchit ho kar gir pade. Hume hosh aaya toh humne Maharaj Suryabhan Singh ko dekha unhone hume bataya ki hum apke bacche ki Ma banne vale hai. Hum bohot kush hai.

Apki Rani

Ratnagarbha.

I opened another letter.

Maharaj,

Aj humari godh me Rajkumar aaye hai Madhavgarh ka bhavish aaye hai hum bohot kush par usse bhi jyada hum apki chere par khusi dekh kar kush hai.

Apki Rani

Ratnagarbha.

Maharaj,

Hume laga tha ki Rajkumar ke janam ke baad sab thik go jayega magar humne jab apko aaj Rajkumar ke naamkaran ke samaye apko or humari behen ko baat karte suna or unhe yeh kehte hue suna ki vo apke bacche ki Ma banne vali hai toh humse saha nahi gaya.

Apki Rani

Ratnagarbha.

This Maharaj is cheating on his wife with her sister I'm feeling immense anger on him. His wife is in so much pain and he is enjoying and what kind of sister she is destroying her sister's house.

This is the letter I got first.

Maharaj,

Ap se hi humara kuch hai. Hum apko batana chahte hai ap jis par aap ankhe band karke vishvash rahe hai vo is ke layak nahi hai. Hum apse bohot pyaar karte hai or dhoka dene ke baare me hum soch bhi nahi sakte. Hum jante ki ap hum par vishwas nahi karte lekin jo gunhegaar hai vo apka apna hi hai. Humari behen Meenavati apko humare khilaaf kar rahi hai or hum is takleef ko or nahi seh sakte. Hum or jina nahi chahte bas apse yeh gujarish hai Rajkumar Rehan Veer Pratap Singh ko kush rakhe.

Apki Rani

Ratnagarbha.

The letter fell from my hand. I'm feeling numb.

No this can't be true, no this can't be true. I shook my head and come out of room because it suffocating me. I open the buttons of my shirt.

My mother was Ratnagarbha, Maharaj cheated on her with Maharani.

I greedily take huge gulps of air. Taking my car keys I come out of Palace I get inside the car and drove off.

"She is not your mother, she is the woman who made your mother's life hell"

I don't know where I'm heading my foot step on accelerator speeding up the car.

"Rehan I'm saying truth. She is not your mother"

"Rehan please believe me"

"Rehan!"

The sound of loud horn pulled me out of my trance and I see a truck heading towards me. I step on break but the car is not stopping. I again tried but nothing happened.

The breaks failed.

I move the steering of car and it move to side getting off road. I close my eyes.

I open my eyes. I'm in my car and but I'm alive the air bag saved me. I slowly open the seatbelt and come out of car. My car hit a tree.

I picked my phone and called someone.

Palace

I want answers so I went straight towards the room of Maharaj. I got inside the room they didn't look at me as they were sitting at table in balcony with there back towards me.

" Take this Maharaj" Maharani gave glass of wine he throw the glass away in anger.

" Don't give me this, everytime we tried  attacking on him nothing happened" he exclaimed in anger.

" Don't worry Maharaj your dream is going to be true"

" How?"

" I cut the wires of break of Yuvraj's car and I show him going out of palace he is not coming back" Maharani and Maharaj both smiled.

________________________

110 + votes.

So how was it?

Maharaj was behind every attack.

Just little mystery is left.

Yeh jaanne ke liye dekte rahiye Maharaj, takt or ladai merko yehi naam rakh lena chaiye story ka, nahi?

For next update go or apni attendance lagawao in my other book ' Queen of night' do vote and instead of saying 'present mam' comment something about chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 11.4K 75
Jism ki nahi Rooh ki Mohabbat hai. " You are cheating on me," he said glaring at me. " Yes," I said. " What can you do" I taunt him. He pulled me clo...
303K 6.6K 45
"Mom, I don't know what the heck I'm doing... I'm going to marry my sister's fiancรฉ," I said, tears streaming down my face. "We can't do anything, be...
102K 7.5K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
537K 26.1K 60
"No! Don't-- Don't touch me." Her voice was trembling now because of her so much of crying session. She's getting weak. Physically too. "Okay!! okay...