Jujutsu Kaisen x Reader Onesh...

By plotchickens

Exactly what the title suggests. I do a lot of characters, and take a lot of requests. (Mainly non-binary rea... More

LETS GET IT ROLLIN
Y. Itadori - Comfort
Y. Itadori - Strength (part one)
Y. Itadori -Strength (part two)
Y. Itadori - Late Nights
Y. Itadori - Headcanons
T. Inumaki - Sore
T. Inumaki - Not Alone
T. Inumaki - Our Limbs
T. Inumaki - No Words
T. Inumaki - Headcanons
S. Gojo - Lights & Rings
S. Gojo - Stay
S. Gojo - Piercings
S. Gojo - Step In Time
S. Gojo - Headcanons
M. Fushiguro - Safe (part one)
M. Fushiguro - Safe (part two)
M. Fushiguro - Books
M. Fushiguro - Markers
M. Fushiguro - Headcanons
K. Nanami - Life
K. Nanami - Cold
K. Nanami - Childish
K. Nanami - Your Person
K. Nanami - Headcanons
Sukuna - Burnt
Sukuna - Touch (part one)
Sukuna - Touch (part two)
Sukuna - Defend
Sukuna - Headcanons
RANDOM - A/N
M. Fushiguro - For You
S. Geto - Blankets & Beaches
S. Gojo - Prove It (part one)
S. Gojo - Prove It (part two)
Y. Itadori - Stay Over
Sukuna - One Hour
Y. Itadori - Raindrops
T. Inumaki - Tackle
M. Fushiguro - Night Rolling
S. Gojo - Plus One
Y. Itadori - Letting You Stay
S. Geto - Sweet Talk
S. Gojo - Mutual Support
N. Kugisaki - No Money
K. Nanami - After Hours
M. Fushiguro - Vocal Strings
Sukuna - New Age
All Characters - Headcanons (one)
Gojo & Geto - Found Family
T. Inumaki - HanaHaki
Y. Itadori - Hero
N. Kugisaki - Permanent๏ฟผ
K. Nanami - Sunshine
M. Fushiguro - Curse of Facades (part one)
All Characters - Headcanons (two)
S. Gojo - You Like It
S. Geto - Apologies & Tickets
M. Fushiguro - Curse of Facades (part two)
K. Nanami - Thank You
T. Inumaki - Working For Reassurance
S. Gojo - Human (TW: SH)
S. Gojo - Sour Note
Y. Itadori - Impressions
K. Noritoshi - Pretend
K. Nanami - New Issues
Choso - Strangers
S. Geto - For Now
Y. Itadori - Failure
Sukuna - Frigid๏ฟผ
All Characters - Headcanons (three)
K. Nanami - Attention Stealer
T. Inumaki - Brushstrokes
S. Gojo - Ordinary Fears
K. Nanami - Happenstances
M. Fushiguro - Dancing
Fushiguro & Itadori - Friendships
K. Nanami - Everything About You
Sukuna - Barely a Partner
Gojo & Nanami - Daily Routine
M. Fushiguro - Spoken and Unspoken
Gojo & Nanami - Daily Routine (part two)
Sukuna - Warmth
All Characters - Headcanons (four)
Z. Maki - Hockey
K. Nanami - Allow Me (TW: SH)
M. Fushiguro - Wins and Losses
S. Gojo - Drift Away
K. Nanami - Strum
Y. Itadori - His Love
S. Gojo - Birthday
S. Gojo (& Nanami?) - Ham Sandwiches
S. Geto - Human
M. Fushiguro - Subconscious
T. Inumaki - Notes
N. Kugisaki - Monkey Gerard
N. Zenin - Submit His Ego
S. Gojo - Dominating Your Feelings
Y. Itadori - Relax
All Characters - Headcanons (five)
K. Nanami - The Metamorphasis
K. Nanami - Happenstances (part two)
M. Fushiguro - Climb
N. Kugisaki - Vinyl
M. Fushiguro - Drawing the Line
S. Geto - Our Eyes
T. Fushiguro - To Make You Feel
Y. Itadori - Hope
K. Noritoshi - Vulnerability
S. Gojo - Despite It
Nanami - College Time Baby
S. Geto - Consistency
Sukuna - Rile
Gojo & Geto - Poster

Y. Junpei - Geese and Dogs

1.1K 28 1
By plotchickens

(This might be confusing in places, but I literally do not care enough to fix it. So get over it. Love you!)

You sort through your wallet, counting the bills absentmindedly as you walk to the movie theater further down the street. It seems you actually have enough to buy popcorn, knowing that shit really stacks up.

You're distracted from your task by a grunt to your left, and you see a group of highschool boys standing around something in front of a barbed fence. You tilt your head, spying another boy on the ground in front of them, black hair falling into his eyes as he stares at the ground.

Raising your eyebrow, you examine the group, their smiles and chuckles as the lone boy clenches his fists. You shove your wallet away, clearing your throat. A few of them turn to look.

"Hey, buds. What are we doing?" You say cheerily, folding your hands behind your head with a tilted smile.

"Why d'ya wanna know?" One answers, the tallest, but the thinnest. He seems to be the leader of this little gang.

"You're poluting half of the sidewalk, and that student isn't the only one annoyed by it," You answer, pointing to the teen on the ground. "You guys do understand what foot traffic is, I hope."

"The fuck does that mean? Priss," He says with a scoff, stepping closer to you. A few of his goons follow suit.

You let one of your hands drop, scratching the back of your neck with the other, "Damn, I guess you don't understand. Maybe use those books to read instead of using them as, what, weapons? To hit this guy with? Just get a bat at this point. Easy peasy."

"Not a bad idea. Smarter than you look."

"You're not."

He scowls, reaching up to hit you, but you grab his fist, looking at him with a small smile before kneeing him in the crotch, watching him crumble with his hands pressed over the offended area. You clap once, looking around you to see the others.

"Alright, guys. Wanna give those books another try?" You ask.

"Just leave it. Piece of shit," The guy you kneed mutters, standing shakily to his feet and motioning his guys to follow as he walks away. You watch, smile dropping once they're out of view.

You roll your eyes, stepping up to the boy still on the ground and crouching down to his height.

"Hey man, do you like movies?" Is all you say, watching his head lift and eyes meeting yours. He looks worried, but oddly resigned. Then he nods.

"Cool," You sniff. "I'm on my way to one right now, if you wanna join. It's kind of trashy, but I've been looking forward to the sequel for a long time."

"Is it... The one with the goose that eats the dog and creates a mutant human eating creature?" He asks, his voice low and tentative. A direct contrast to the words he's actually speaking.

"That's the one. Don't know how they're making a sequel, but I'm excited to find out."

"I've actually been wanting to see it, I don't know anyone else who has seen the first one."

He looks happy as he speaks, and you feel a sense of accomplishment at the passing smile on his lips. He didn't even seem an ounce off put by your random offer. Nevertheless, you push the trust he's giving you to the back of your head, standing up and offering your hand to him.

"Great. Let's go see some dog eating geese," You smirk, pulling him up after he grasps your hand. It's cold, and when you glance at it you can see callouses in the ridges of his fingers, a few dirty scratches on his palm.

You walk the rest of the way together, side eyeing him while you both talk adamantly about the movie, and others you have watched under the same umbrella. His shift in demeanor is stark, but endearing, since he seems so alive when speaking of the films.

He's laughing at a joke you made as you walk up to the door, and he opens it for you, giggling when you press a hand to your chest and bow before stepping through, him close behind.

He watches as you smile at him over your shoulder, his eyes dropping to the side with embarrassment at the look. He had no idea why you offered for him to go with you in the first place, he's not necessarily great company.

There are people staring at you the entire time you're buying your tickets, and all the way through the line at concessions, glancing the boy up and down and then looking at you as if you're crazy. You ignore them, slinging an arm over his shoulders.

"Pardon my impoliteness, I never asked your name," You say with a flourish, giving him a toothy grin in hopes of peeling his gaze away from the judgmental stares.

It works, his eyes flickering up to yours, bangs covering more of his face as he shifts, "It's Junpei. Don't say sorry, I didn't ask either."

"You are right about that, my friend, but no worries. I'm Y/N."

He plays with his fingers in front of his stomach nervously. "That's a nice name."

"'Preciate it!" Your eyes trail the plaques marking the theaters. "Ah, this is us. Come on, the trailers should be starting soon."

Junpei follows with wide eyes at the enthusiasm, never knowing someone to get excited over trashy films like he does. And on the way over it seemed like you actually payed attention to the deeper meaning of them. You're really cool!

He let's you pull him into the seat next to you, brain buzzing with all the new information he's gaining about you. There's a subtle nudge in the back of his head telling him that it's a trick. That you are just like the rest of them, ready to turn and laugh in his face for being so trustworthy.

But... as he looks over, your face brightly illuminated by the big lustrous screen, he can't find it in himself to believe it. Your eyes are lovely, open and sincere, your smile just as beautiful. Maybe you're not a good person, but right here? Right now? You're watching a movie with him, and you seem perfectly happy doing so.

Junpei never thought someone would enjoy doing something with him. Much less something that he's passionate about.

"What is it? Is there something on my face?"

He's dragged out of his thoughts by your question, flinching his gaze away from your face and looking pointedly at the screen. The popcorn almost tips over in his hand, and he grips the bucket.

"N-Nothing! Sorry, just dazed out a little," He plays it off, voice growing soft in embarrassment.

You lean in, eyes wide, "Hah? Are you sure? You're a little red. Did you forget to breathe? That happens to me sometimes."

Junpei lifts a hand from his popcorn bucket, waving it in front of his face to get you to stop staring. "No! It- it's nothing like that. The trailers are starting, let's watch those."

You glance at the screen, seeing that it's still on advertisements, and then turn back to raise an eyebrow at him. He laughs awkwardly at the confrontation, sinking in his seat.

"Sorry if I made you uncomfortable," You finally lean back in your own chair. "My friends always tell me I'm a little blunt. Or dense? I don't remember."

"Really, it's okay! I just... got embarrassed. Are they good friends of yours?"

"Occasionally."

He blinks at you, falling into loud laughter at the annoyed look on your face. The sound breaks your revene, and soon enough you're smiling along with him.

"No, I really do love 'em," You continue. "We sometimes just have clashing personalities. Usually we team up against our teacher, it's a good system to have."

Junpei hums, "I see. It must be cool to have friends like that. As you saw earlier, it's not the same for me."

You're silent for a moment, and he squirms in his seat. Was that too self deprecating? Asking for pity?

"Y'know why the people here suck?" You finally ask, eyes shadowed as the lights dim.

"... Why?"

"None of them have a fucking clue about what pain is. That's what makes you," You put a finger to his chest, "Better than them."

"What do you mean?"

"You and I, we've experienced pain that no human should. Of course, our situations are vastly different, though I won't pretend like I even know the half of yours. A person who grows from pain is different than any normal human."

He continues to stare at you, mouth agape. The trailers have started, but all he can hear is you. All he can see is you. For once he's thankful for his obscure taste in movies, the theater blissfully empty.

"A person who grows from pain knows that life is not something to be tossed around lightly. That pain is not to be given because of feeling superior- or whatever the fuck. They know better than that," Your eyes finally directly meet his, and he tries not to shiver under the weight of your stare. "You know better than that."

"What does this have to do with anything?" His words are laced with confusion, but he thinks he understands what you're saying.

"The people here don't deserve someone like you."

"I'm just a- I've never stood up for myself though. Not really. It's not like I'm strong or anything. It doesn't matter how much I hate them, they'll always hate me the same. I really appreciate what you're saying, but how can you say this about someone you don't know?"

"Misery loves company," You mumble, and Junpei stalls. "Someone in pain is the only one who can help someone else in pain. That's why they hate you. Only you are in pain."

He thinks over your words, slowly saying, "I think I get it."

You smile, clapping him on the back. "Good! Okay wow, I don't know where all that came from!"

"You were the one who-"

"Are the trailers still going? Yo, look at this one~"

Head still scrambled with the quick change in mood, Junpei finds himself staring at you again. The joy seems just as real, but maybe a tad more subdued. Like it has finally sunk in beyond face value. You look just as nice, but now, he can see you a bit more clearly.

You're just like him.

Maybe with more confidence, more strength, but in the end you're both lost. Looking for somebody to relate to. Looking for someone to feel the pain with, and to ease it.

Even just someone to watch a lame movie with.

(I swear to god I'll write cute relationship chapters soon, I don't know why I'm on such a monologue heavy kick. Someone get me on broadway, damn.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

668K 11.8K 98
"๐™’๐™๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ก?!" โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐Š๐ž๐ข๐๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐๐œ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ง๐ฌ/๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข...
737K 10.4K 83
TRIP (n) /trip/ : an act of going to a place and returning; a journey or excursion, especially for pleasure. - jujutsu kaisen character x reader ones...
197K 2.9K 40
๐—” ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€๐˜, ๐—ณ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ณ๐—ณ... ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป...