Always & Forever (Choni)

By NeireeWrites

When Toni agrees to show her best friend Betty Cooper's cousin, Cheryl Blossom, around the school, she's imme... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100

Chapter 92

688 25 18
By NeireeWrites

2 weeks later

"Shit-" Cheryl hissed as she bumped into one of the boxes that sat by the bathroom. "I told Toni to put this stuff away." she looked into the box with a huff.

The family of six moved into their new home a week ago, and they haven't been adapting well. They're getting used to the more quiet neighborhood. At their old house, their neighbors would usually have some good music playing, but now, it was just too quiet for them to sleep.

Which is ironic to say considering that you need quietness to sleep. But they knew that some changes take time to get used to, so they're trying.

Grunting, Cheryl shut on the light of the ensuite before resting against the shiny quartz counter. She runs her pale hand through her messy red hair before reaching over for her teeth brush. It was only six a.m, but she starts her job at the new law firm today.

She was pretty nervous. And that shocked her because she knew how good of a lawyer she was. She was only nervous because she'd have to try and get along with her new co-workers. She's been working with her former co-workers for almost thirteen, or fourteen, years up until two weeks ago.

She didn't know how her day would go, but she hopes its a good one. She heard slight shuffling and smiled behind her toothbrush upon seeing her wife in the mirror. The brunette groaned, wrapping her arms around the redhead's torso.

"Why did you leave?" the athlete questioned, her voice vibrating against her back. Cheryl leaned down to spit out the toothpaste then gurgled her mouth with Listerine.

"I have to leave for work soon, my love." Cheryl finally replied. Toni let out another groan, this time dragging it out. Her wife laughed at her silly antics before turning to face her. "Shh, baby, you'll wake our little monsters."

"I don't want you to go." the tanned woman pouted. "It's only six am, and you know I need my cuddles until at least seven-thirty."

"I know, baby. I'm sorry. I have to get ready. The firm is 20 minutes away and I need to be there by eight." the lawyer cupped her face. Toni leaned into her touch and sighed. Cheryl smiled at her lovingly, leaning forward to kiss her lips tenderly.

The latter melted into the pale woman's touch and held onto her nightshirt tightly, whimpering slightly. Kissing Cheryl never gets old. Whenever her lips connect with her wife's plump ones, she feels like a giddy teenager all over again. She feels the butterflies in her stomach whenever the redhead would press a kiss on her cheek, neck, forehead, just touching her in general.

She loves the feelings she gets when her wife simply looks at her. She never wants it to go away because each moment feels so magical. So...unreal.

As she started to pull away, Cheryl pecked her lips with each inch they pulled away. The butterflies in the redhead's stomach grew bigger when she met her favorite pair of brown eyes. "I love you," she murmurs.

"I love you more." Toni bit her lip. "Not this again." Cheryl huffed, playfully rolling her eyes. Toni giggled before cupping her face and pressing kisses all over her wife's soft skin. The redhead laughed as she basked in all the affection her wife was giving her. "Okay, okay, baby. I really have to get dressed now." the lawyer gently pulled herself away.

"Nope. Not until you admit it." her wife smirked. "Admit what?" the redhead looked at her with confusion. "That I love you more."

"Hmm...no." ginger hair bounces as the woman shakes her head. "Okay..." Toni brought up her hands. "This is your last warning..."

"I'm not going-" Cheryl was cut off by her contagious laughter. Toni's fingers wiggled against her stomach, smiling and laughing along with her wife. "St-stop-baby- I-"

"Not until you admit it!"

"No!" Cheryl tried to push her hands away. Toni only smirked and started moving to other places on the redhead's body, her neck. That was when Cheryl lost it and her laughter got slightly louder. She hopes she doesn't wake their children.

"All you have to do is admit it." the brown-eyed culprit giggled.

"Ok-kay, okay, I-I- You love me more! You-You love me more!" the latter said through her laughter. Once she heard her wife surrender, Toni stopped her movements and pulled her wife into a kiss.

Cheryl smiled against her lips, rubbing her soft hands over the skin of Toni's back. "You're cute." the redhead pulled away.

"I try." Toni bit her swollen lip. "Okay, now you can go get dressed. I'm going to brush my teeth and make us some coffee." she detached herself from her wife reluctantly before cutting on the water. Cheryl slapped the brunette's ass before leaving the bathroom causing Toni to laugh. "I hate you."

Cheryl only looked back at her with a playful smirk. She loves to start her mornings with her wife.

*******

"I wish mommy was here." Leileena frowned as she entered the living room where Toni was resting on the couch with her laptop.

"Hey, I'm here, what's wrong?" she set her laptop aside to give her daughter all of her attention. They had finished eating breakfast 30 minutes ago and they had wifi. What else could this girl possibly need?

"Mommy helps me pick out my tutu of the day." the smaller girl divulged.

Toni raised her eyebrow. "Of the day?"

"Mhm. I have a tutu for each day." Toni looked at her daughter as if she grew two heads. "Baby...who brought you all these tutus?"

"You did, momma."

Toni looked away from her and furrowed her eyebrows, trying to remember when she did. Then the light bulb lights up. "Oh, right. The week before your birthday...right." she snapped her fingers. "Well, I can help you."

"But I want mommy to do it." the redhead replied, nervously playing with her pajama shirt. Toni sighed and beckoned her daughter to come closer. Leileena got up from her spot on the couch and sat on Toni's lap, the brunette immediately engulfing her in her arms.

"What's wrong with me helping you, my beauty?" she questions softly.

"Well...mommy dresses fancier...and you..."

"Dress like an athlete?" Toni helped with a chuckle.

"I'm sorry, momma. I don't want to hurt your feelings." the five-year-old's blue eyes softened. "Don't worry about it, Lei. My feelings aren't hurt, I understand." her mother assured.

"But I can help, you know. I do dress fancy sometimes."

"You do?"

Toni nodded and Leileena's eyes widened. "I wear dresses, sometimes pantsuits, but they're all fancy. But it's only for special occasions. Like date night with mommy."

"You and mommy go on dates? Yuck!" the olive-skinned girl cringed. "She's my wife, love. I love spending time with her, dates are the best way to do that sometimes." her mother laughs softly.

"Will I have to go on dates with my wife?" Leileena asked.

Toni tilted her head. Oh. "It all depends on if you'll like a girl, my beauty." she pushed ginger hair away from her face. When her daughter gave her a confused look, she adjusted the girl on her lap so she was facing her.

"Well, you could like a boy or you could like a girl. Or just anyone in general. Either is completely fine." Toni explained softly. "Like me. I like boys and girls. That means I'm bisexual."

"What about mommy?"

"Mommy is a lesbian. Meaning she only likes girls."

her daughter nodded understandably. "So I can like a girl too?"

"Yep. You can like who you want to like, baby." she kissed her forehead softly. "Okay? So if one day, when you feel a certain way for a certain someone, mommy and I will support you to the fullest. Even your brothers and sister."

"Okay, momma." Leileena smiled. "Good. I'm glad we had this talk. Is there anything else you're wondering?"

"Where do babies come from?" curious blue eyes met Toni's brown ones. "Haha...any-anything but that." the brunette chuckled nervously. Leileena only huffed. She always asked and always got shut down.

"How about we go pick out your tutu!?" Toni asked excitedly to perk up her daughter's mood. "Okay!" Leileena became excited, smiling widely as she jumped off of her mother's lap and grabbed her hand. "Let's go, momma!" she then pulled the woman along.

"I'm coming, tiny Cheryl." the brunette giggled.

The two of them enter Leileena and Grayson's shared bedroom. "Hey, bubbas." she greeted her son briefly as she was pulled into their walk-in closet. But she heard her son's reply before she was completely pulled into the closet.

"Okay, what procedures do you and mommy do to help you pick out your tutu?" Toni asked, looking through the boxes of the twin's stuff. Maybe Leileena needing help came in handy. She could put some of the twin's clothes away.

"Mommy helps me count by elimination." the girl says. "And that's?" Toni raised her eyebrow.

"Like this!" her daughter reached over to take her tutus from the dresser draws. Toni groaned inwardly upon seeing her daughter ruin her hard work. But when her daughter's icy blue eyes met hers, her heart melted and she pouted slightly.
"Okay, baby, show me." she nodded, getting on the floor with the younger girl.

Grayson set down his book before padding into the closet. "What are you guys doing?" he questioned, his blue eyes filling with curiosity.

"Momma is helping me pick out my tutu for the day." his twin sister replied as she eliminated a light green tutu.

"Oh," Grayson mumbled. "Momma, can I get some apple slices?" he then turned to the brunette, leaning on her back so his chin was resting on hers.

"I will in a second, Elias. Lemme help your sister first, okay?" she turned to face him briefly.

"Okay." Grayson nodded before sitting beside them, waiting patiently for the brunette.

"This is the one!" Leileena cheered and held up the tye-dye tutu. "Good choice, my beautiful love." Toni smiled, leaning forward to press a kiss on her forehead.

"Thank you, momma! You're the best. I love you!" her daughter hugged her tightly before running off.

"They only use me." Toni joked and got up. "Come, bubbas. Let's get you a snack." she held her arms out. She scooped Grayson up with a grunt and carried him out of his shared closet.

Despite them being older now, they were still light. Well to Toni. The brunette works out every other day, due to her being an athlete, but it was easy to carry the twins around. On a good day, she can pick up her eldest kids. On a good day.

Once she got Grayson his snack, the boy thanked her with a cheek kiss before running back upstairs. Sighing, she went into the living room before plopping down on the comfy couch.

As she reached to grab her laptop, her phone started to ring. Alexa was calling.

"Hey, baby sis, what's up?"

"Do you have any of your jerseys? Like the ones you collect after each game?"

"You know I have them. What's up?"

"Can I borrow one? Whatever is good. My college is having an open house and the theme is sports."

"You wanna rep me?"

"Always, big sis." her sister chuckled. "I can come by and grab one if that's okay."

"Yeah, come by. You get to see the house while you're at it." Toni smirked. "Here you go, bragging again." Alexa chuckled. "I'm on the way."

"Okay. Drive safe. Love you."

"Love you too!" the girl replied before hanging up. "Siblings, am I right?" the brunette mumbles before grabbing her laptop once more.

******

Cheryl set her files in one of the fillings cabinets before turning back around to type on her computer.

Her first day has been going amazing. Everyone was friendly. No one seemed to despise her for no reason, and her boss was cool. She did have a stern front, but Cheryl knew that she had to run the firm.

"Hey, Cheryl. Everyone is about to head out for lunch."

"Wait...they can leave the building?" Cheryl asked.

"Yeah. We get lunch from eleven to one-thirty. Everyone usually goes home to their family and all that jazz." her co-worker-divulged.

"Oh, okay, uh, thanks for the information." the redhead smiled friendly. "No problem." the other woman nodded before leaving her office.

As she got ready for lunch, her boss peeked her head in. "See you at one-thirty."

"You too, Mrs. Darlene." the redhead smiled and grabbed her bag. As she made her way to the elevator, she took her phone out and went to her messages, shooting her wife a quick text.

Turns out you can leave the building for lunch. Want me to grab something for you guys?

My cute baby💞
Yeah, uhhh, the kids will most likely want Taco Bell. So get that, please
Also, that's so cool! How long is your break?

From 11-1:30. That means that if I miss you guys; I get to come home for a few.

My cute baby 💞
Love that for you, baby.
I love you. I'll see you when you get here, drive safe😘

I always do, my love. I love you too💋

When Toni hearted her message, she put her phone into her bag just as the elevator opened for her and the few other people that were waiting to step in. "Oh, I know you. You're the new transfer from the other firm."

Cheryl turned to see a tall guy. He was wearing a suit and had one airpod in his ear. "Uh, yes. I am." the lawyer cleared her throat.

"Cool. Cool." he smiled. "Well, welcome to our firm. I hope you find comfort in us." he waved as he stepped off of the elevator.

"Thank you." she nodded. Everyone here is so nice. This is going to be a piece of cake. She thought to herself, flattening out her blazer.

When she finally reached the lobby, she reached into her purse to get her keys for the Tesla. She entered the parking garage and walked straight to her car, waiting to get home to her family.

She unlocked the door and got in, sighing softly once the AC hit her skin. It was so hot on this side of California. They lived in the more classy, regular neighborhood where there wasn't too much sun. But now, it's like they moved closer to the sun. The redhead discarded her blazer after starting up the car. The screen displayed a welcome sign and she clicked it to get to her playlist.

Just as she was about to play her song, her wife's contact came down. She didn't hesitate to answer. "Hey, baby, what's up?"

"Aliana wants to know if you'll take her to get bracelets later. She insisted that I call you right now. She's driving me crazy." her wife whispered harshly during the last part.

"I will help her get bracelets, yes." the redhead chuckled. "Alia, the baby, leave momma alone. I'm sure she's busy doing work."

"I just had to make sure she'd call you." their 9-year-old daughter defended herself. She heard her wife scoff and shoo the girl away. She laughed once more upon hearing the Toni huff and run away.

"I'll be there in a few, my beautiful love. I just have to drive to Taco Bell."

"Okay, baby. I love you. See you when you get here."

"I love you more." and the redhead hung up before her wife could regulate. A message came down and she smirked at it.

My cute baby💞
You're not funny. Like whatsoever.
I'm not even gonna stress it because I know you'll be here soon so 😈

👀

She chuckled a bit when Toni disliked her message.

*****

Cheryl huffed as she unlocked the door to her house causing her little twins to come running toward her. "Hey, my babies." she greeted but was completely ignored as they switched the food from her and ran into the kitchen.

"Oh. Okay." she frowns, setting her bag and blazer by the door. Toni came down the stairs with Alexa, who was holding Jersey in her hand.

"Hey, baby!" Toni smiled, picking up her pace so she can greet her wife with a sweet kiss. "At least someone appreciates my presence." the redhead smiled and placed another peck on her wife's lips.

"Hey, Lexa." she smiled at her sister-in-law. "Sup, Cher. How was your day?"

"Well, it's not over yet. I'm just on a break." the redhead explained. "But so far so good. Everyone gets along. It seems so...calm there."

"I see that as a good thing. That way I won't have to go up there and break a bitch's neck." Toni smirked. Cheryl rolled her eyes. "Mommy's home!" Aliana squealed and ran down the stairs. The smaller girl pushed Toni out of the way before wrapping her arms around Cheryl's waist.

"My Alia." the woman smiled, hugging her back. "I'm not here for long. Just dropped off so food so we can have lunch together."

"Come on, then!" Aliana pulled away and dragged her mother into the kitchen. "Hey, Lexa, there's enough for you if you want some!" Cheryl made known as she was being pulled away.

"How can I pass up an opportunity to spend time with my sister and her family?" the high school graduate stated rhetorically. Toni shrugged with a smile before heading for the kitchen, her sister following behind her.

Toni went to stand beside her wife as Alexa sat beside Hunter, who was 2 Tacos in already. "Jesus, Hunter, I just got here." Cheryl teased.

"I'm hungry." the boy shrugged causing his family to laugh at him. "We can see that." his mother nodded.

"You guys are always teasing me." the soon-to-be 7th grader pouted playfully.

"It's because we love you, hubby. That's all." Aliana smiled at him. "Yeah, tough love." his aunt nudged him. "Oh, you don't speak! Don't make me roast you again, Aunt Lexa." Hunter smirked.

"Roast? No, baby, no, last time wasn't roasting. Those were compliments."

"Ohhhh" their family added their two cents.

"Hmm. Last time I checked, you cried."

"It was spring. And I had something in my eye!" Alexa defended. "Yeah right!" everyone at the table piped in.

"You guys never loved me!" the teen said dramatically causing her family to fall into a fit of laughter, joining in shortly after.

Alexa will definitely be around more🫶🏾

CHONI'S HOUSE

CHONI'S BEDROOM

CHONI'S BATHROOM

CHONI'S KITCHEN

CHONI'S LIVING ROOM

CHONI'S HOME OFFICE

CHONI'S BACKYARD

CHONI'S HOME GYM

ALIANA'S BEDROOM

HUNTER'S BEDROOM

TWINS BEDROOM

Navia Robinson as Alexa Topaz

HOPED YALL ENJOYEDDDDD🫶🏾

EDIT: Wattpad is having an issue with the pictures (they're fading out with the Wattpad logo) so I just reposted this with the pictures 🫶🏾 hopefully Wattpad fixes this problem because I'm not about to go through all my books just to replace pictures☹️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.2K 1.3K 20
Toni is hbic, serpents rule Riverdale High and she has everything anyone could ever want besides the whole love life thing but who needs that? Cheryl...
105K 2.9K 32
Betty is left broken-hearted after her boyfriend humiliated her in front of the entire audience during the last football game of the year, as Betty r...
24.7K 559 33
The Southside Serpents come to Riverdale High, Cheryl isn't happy about it! Will these enemies become friends or more? There is going to be a lot of...
28.2K 716 10
Cheryl is nervous about attending her high school reunion in case Toni makes an appearance, they haven't seen each other in ten years but Cheryl is s...