INFAMOUS | Nahoya K.

By reilianna

"Hey Y/n, who do you like?" Nahoya Kawata asked you the same question again as he tries to figure out who's t... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 25.5
Extra story #1 (Birthday special)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Extra story #2 Infirmary
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35: His POV
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 : Date part 1
Chapter 39 : Date part 2
Chapter 40 : Date part 3
Chapter 40.5
Chapter 41
EPILOGUE
Afterword

Chapter 19

3.6K 169 146
By reilianna

Nahoya Kawata is currently thinking of a certain girl with h/c locks and pretty e/c eyes while staring at the ceiling. It's been days since he began bothering you about the identity of the guy you like and the only clue he got is that your crush also goes to the same school.

He tried everything to get you to spill the secret but you were very adamant and tight-lipped, he tried asking around but apparently, they didn't know either.

"Big bro...Why are you so curious to know who y/n likes?" Souya asked his brother who looked like he was in deep thought.

"Why wouldn't I? aren't cha curious as well?"

"Not really, it's up to y/n if she tells me or not" Souya said and sat down on his bed as he grabbed a book to read.

"Ughh! it's just been in my mind lately" Nahoya stood up from his bed and grabbed his phone. "I gotta know who's the bastard"

"I don't blame y/n for not telling you...after what happened with Mitsuya" Souya muttered but Nahoya clearly heard him.

"Oi! I already apologized, we worked things out in the end"

"Still.. I'm sure she has a good reason why she won't tell us, let's just respect her privac—"

Nahoya gasped and loudly exclaimed "Holy shit! How did I not think of this, it's probably either Chifuyu or Baji"

Souya just sighed as he watched his brother giddily text someone, he guessed that it's probably you since he has this certain smile he noticed Nahoya only wore when talking to you. "Honestly, if I was y/n I probably wouldn't tell you either"

Nahoya didn't hear his brother diss him since he was busy laughing while texting with you.

༺❀༻

It's currently one of those days where you help Nahoya with some lessons in class he didn't understand. Now that he catch up on the lessons, your study sessions with him would only happen when exams are near. Since you're also busy with your life outside school and he has his own stuff as well.

As the eldest daughter of the l/n family, you have your own set of chores and responsibilities since your parents are always busy and away.

The Kawata twins went to your house to have a study session, now that you've gotten closer to them you're comfortable enough to invite them to your house and Souya would sometimes tag along whenever you study with his brother.

"Sup Y/n!! we brought some dango" The older twin shouted as he arrived at your house while carrying a plastic bag.

"Thanks for inviting us over" Souya followed behind Nahoya.

"Welcome! Come in, make yourself at home" You greeted them both as they went inside your house. You rarely invite them over to your house, only when your parents are away because you know they would absolutely flip if they found out you hang out with delinquents.

"Hey" Your younger brother, Kai, passed by and greeted your guests.

"Sup ya, lil shit, glad to see you're still alive and well" Nahoya went over to Kai and headlock him as he ruffled his hair. You watched them with a smile as they both giggled while Kai tried to get out of Nahoya's headlock.

"Hah...with a sister like y/n, it's a wonder I'm still well hahahaha" Your brother laughed alongside Nahoya as they chatted for a bit. You just rolled your eyes at them and grabbed the dango the twins bought.

Kai returned to his room after grabbing some snacks and a few dango as you guide your guest to your room. They've only been in it once since you prefer if you go over to their house or a café instead.

Nahoya immediately laid down on your bed quite comfortably as if he owned it.

You glared at him as you prepared the study materials on the small table. "Hey! get off my bed and sit down here" you pointed down at the (f/c) carpet under your small round table on the center of your room.

He merely groaned and asked "Do we have to start immediately?"

"Of course, we don't have all day, just look at Souya he's already starting" you pointed at the blue-haired twin who's already preparing his stuff as well.

Nahoya scoffs and lazily dragged himself out of bed as he sat next to you.

You started as soon as you handed him notes, while Souya was busy doing his own schoolwork or studying.

༺❀༻

Currently you're tutoring Nahoya on Physics, the subject he mostly sucks at. You always glance at him to check if he was listening to you or dozing off. While he was attentive for the first few minutes, you notice his determination diminishing every minute as the questions got harder.

This won't do, you need to do something or he might fail tomorrow's quiz and possibly the upcoming exam too. You racked your brain for anything to get him to be more motivated to study.

"Hey Hoya, how about I'll give you a big hint about the identity of the person I like-"

You saw his face lit up as he stared at you with anticipation.

"-if you pass tomorrow's quiz and the upcoming exams"

It was funny how his huge smile immediately disappeared and was replaced with a scowl. "Oi that's a lil unfair"

"What? why? I think it's a good exchange"

"Nah, how bout' this...you give me 3 big hints if I pass all my exams, including the quiz. But if I got a fail then just gimme one hint"

"Mmmmm..." You thought hard about the consequences of giving so many hints since you never really want anyone else to find out. But this is Nahoya we're talking about, he can't possibly figure it out with just 3 hints. You let out a sigh and thought of all the pros and cons but in the end, you gave in to Nahoya.

"Fine, but if you fail at least one subject then I'll only give you one hint"

"Deal" Nahoya showed you his devilish smirk, his aura oozing with confidence that he'll win this and figure out your secret.

You gulped and suddenly had second thoughts about the deal, maybe it's not too late to back dow-

As if reading your mind, Nahoya grabbed your shoulders and leaned closer to you "There's no backing out of this doll, and just so you know, when I accept a challenge, I intend to win...no matter what~" Nahoya whispered the last part near your ear as you felt his hot breath tickling your sensitive ears.

You felt your ears and cheeks flush red, not letting him get to you, you pushed him away and retorted "You're not planning on cheating are you?"

Nahoya's smile didn't falter at your accusation but instead, he asked "What? did cha' think I would? I'm hurt~"

"N-no of course not, I'm just making sure..." You looked away from him, sensing that he was pissed off from your accusation.

"Mmmmm is that so.." still looking away, you felt him coming closer once again. You responded by moving backward slowly.

Noticing this, Nahoya grabbed your chin, making you face him.

"I dislike underhanded tricks, so rest assured doll. I won't resort to cheating, Imma win the deal fair n' square"

He flashed you his signature smile as you got lost in his eyes, searching for any clues that he might feel something for you...even just a bit.

"Ahem!"

The two of you flinched and turned your heads towards Souya who looked at you both with squinted eyes.

"What are you tw-"

"-Time to continue where we left off Hoya!" You pushed the peach-haired delinquent and shoved a notebook. "Sorry Sou, we were just discussing s-school stuff, did we disturb you?"

"Ah...no just wanna tell big bro that we have Toman meeting later" Souya showed Nahoya the text message he got from Draken.

You finished tutoring Nahoya 30 minutes before their meeting, they invited you to tag along with them but you refused since you still need to finish some chores.

Hello everyone! sorry for the 1 month hiatus, I visited my grandparent's house in the countryside for a few weeks and the internet there was weak. I'm back in the city now though and will go back to updating daily!

Sorry for not telling you guys about my sudden hiatus, but please be patient with me, I'll never abandon this fanfic as I already had an ending planned.

As an apology for the long hiatus I drew something, the design for y/n is something simple, I choose short hair cuz its easy to draw. I didnt draw her any eyes nor choose a specific hair and skin color so you guys can imagine it yourself. My drawing's not that good nor do I have a consistent art style but I hope you like it.

Please don't forget to comment and vote! I hope you enjoyed reading it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

454K 30.4K 117
Growing up as a social person, Sora Suzuki was surrounded by love and affection- even from the most random people. Tender strokes, gentle kisses. Lov...
82.2K 1.8K 42
You grew up with mikey as best friends. You've known each other since you were both 5 years old and have never left each others side. You've created...
32.8K 392 21
~ This is my first time writing one shots, so i'm so sorry in advance for the errors and mistakes ~ Request are ALWAYS open ~ Will update whenever...
34.3K 2.1K 20
❝ 𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗥 𝗥𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗜 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬 𝗠𝗬 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗞𝗘𝗡 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦 ❞ ♡; In which Keisuke baji, A reckless teenager wit...