INSATIABLE [DARK ROMANCE]

By Hoefinity

[Now on AO3] Kitani Blair is an awkward girl in her last few months of high school who has an unforseen acci... More

before
Vantage Point
Set Up
[🔪]Diner Discovery
Lights Out
[🔪]Final Girl
Change Of Heart
Survivor's Guilt
Half Truths
The Offer
Toby's Warning
Road Trip
Jack's Shop
[🔪 ]Jeff's Cabin
Second Thoughts
Rest Stop
[🔪]Unmasked
Self Reflection
Liar Liar
Close Quarters
The Entrance
Zalgo's Offer
[🌸]The Kiss
[🍑]Liquid Heat
[🍑]Stunner
[🍑 ]Rules
[🍑]His Posession
The Mask
[🔪]Mason's Fate
[🔪🍑]Blood/Lust-[TW🍇]
Aftermath
Coffee Date
[🔪 ]Warning Signs
[🍑 ]Safeword
[🍑 ]I Love You
Altercation
Afinity
Budding Obsession
[🌸]Consequences Be Dammed
[🍑]Fueled Agression
[🍑]Pitiless
Don't Be Suspicious
Personal Calling Card
Ready Or Not
[🔪]Placebo
Forbidden
Deep Dive
LJ's Carnival
Zalgo's Intervention
Misery Loves Company
Pros and Cons
[🔪]Go To Sleep
Into The Woods
Masky's Room
[🍑]Welcome Home
[🍑]Searing Heat
Rock Bottom-[TW:☠]
Winding Down
Prom Night
[🔪]Crazy In Love
[🍑]🎉69K SPECIAL BONUS
[🔪]SPECIAL BONUS|| New Deal
[🔪🍑]SPECIAL BONUS|| Hoodie x Amy
🎉100K SPECIAL BONUS|| Wake-Up Call PART ONE{requested}
[🍑 ]🎉100K SPECIAL BONUS|| Wake-Up Call PART TWO{requested}
[🌸]SPECIAL BONUS|| Personal Hell PART ONE {requested}
[🔪🍑]SPECIAL BONUS|| Personal Hell PART TWO {requested}

[🔪]Throwback

1K 63 88
By Hoefinity

Oh my my my what you do to me, like lightning when I'm swimming in the sea
From the very first time we loved, from the very first time we touched

Powerful- Major Lazer

Chapter Thirty Eight

||KIT||

I hadn't expected Liam's party to flop but judging by the turnout it wasn't doing very well by house party standards.

Amy and I decided to wear our bikinis under our outfits just in case the party extended to the pool and after we were let inside we made our way through the house. Music was playing but everyone was mostly sitting around taking hits off the hookah and laughing or chatting with each other.

Maybe I was wrong for expecting it to be like the club we went to.

"Hey! I didn't know you were coming," Amy was stopped by a familiar face.

"Yeah," she answered, looking around him, "have you seen Liam?"

"Check the back," he used his thumb to point behind him and Amy gave him a quick nod, leading the way.

"Nice to see you here too Kit," he spoke as I went by him.

He knows my name?

I gave a tight smile and a small wave, "you too..." whatever your name is.

Following the direction we were given, we ended up by the kitchen as Liam was just exiting. He smiled as soon as he saw us, his eyes crinkling at the corners. It was no secret why he was one of the most popular boys at our school, he was surprisingly kind but really attractive too with his dark hair and expressive honey-colored eyes.

"Hey, you made it!" He was talking to Amy and I smiled to myself thinking how contagious his optimism was. He patted my head before giving Amy a side hug and letting us know where we could find everything we needed. 

I was a bit distracted by the assortment of chips he'd stockpiled in the kitchen but I caught the last of him telling Amy how the real party was happening downstairs in the basement.

After he went on to hang out with his group of friends Amy and I decided to relax at first by the pool. There were only a few people lounging around outside and the air was a bit chilly but not cold to the point where it would be uncomfortable.

The blue pool lights danced in my peripheral as I looked out at the black void past the backyard since all the lighting was too bright for me to see much else.

Lounging on the outdoor chaise I looked over at Amy knowingly and she returned my look before we both grinned.

"This is nice."

"It is," I agreed.

"Just two completely normal girls hanging out-" she trailed off.

"Yeah, two normal girls who are not secretly involved in any illegal activities whatsoever."

Amy laughed out loud and I jumped when a gruff voice came from behind us, "what's this about illegal activities?"

Amy's smile was big and she crossed her legs, regarding the boy from earlier with a seductive gaze, "hi Bryan."

Oh right he was the boy in the cafeteria. 

I noticed he was carrying two bottles and he handed me one before going over to give the next to Amy.

"Thanks," she took the bottle and used the bottle opener to flip the cork off. I watched her take a swig and took the bottle opener she was reaching toward me.

I didn't like beer but not wanting to be rude, I popped my own cap and took a small sip.

Tastes like warm pee.

I heard them both chuckle before I realized I had said that out loud. My face was heating up quite a bit.

"I can get you something else if you don't like it," Bryan offered.

"No, that's okay-"

"Yeah get her something sweet, and much stronger."

I was trying to insist he didn't have to, but at Amy's request, he was already heading back inside.

"You don't have to be so nice to him," Amy patted her fingers over her wet lips, "he's just a boy."

"He likes you, you know?"

She smirked confidently, "ya think?"

"Are you gonna give him a chance?"

"A chance?" she laughed, "you know he's not my type."

"Do you even have a type?" I raised a suggestive brow at her, "you could have any guy you want but you're still single."

I noticed she was getting flustered, "I- yeah I mean by choice- I'm single by choice."

"And why did you make that choice?"

"Don't act like you weren't single just a few days ago," she remarked.

"Yeah, cause everyone acts like I'm invisible."

She was about to answer when Bryan came back, smiling as he handed me a mixed drink in a red solo cup. I took it with both hands, smiling tightly.  The liquid swished around with the ice cubes and I took a tiny sip just in case it wasn't good but I was pleasantly surprised.

"You wanna head inside?" Amy asked, peering around him to look at me.

"Sure, yeah."

She got to her feet and I followed suit.

We hung around aboveground for a while, relaxing on the couch as we listened to the chill music wafting over to us while we were included in the hookah puffing. As a first-timer, I only watched in the beginning but soon enough the hose was passed to me and I popped my own mouthpiece on before sucking in the sweet smell and taste.

As the smoke entered my lungs I felt like the strawberry flavor was running through my veins and I coughed a little, blowing the smoke out.

Amy grinned at me and I watched her take the tube, sucking in a mouthful of smoke before she blew a few rings. That caused everyone gathered to start showing their special skills and after we had smoked with them for a while, Amy and I crept away to the basement.

The floor was thumping from the bass the closer we got to the entrance and I was getting more excited with each second that passed.

We pushed the door open and went down the steps, the familiar heat that greeted me a reminder of the club from last night.

Down in the basement, there was less space than upstairs but the floor was packed and the music was pumping, the bass causing my chest to vibrate.

Amy quickly got swept up in the crowd, occasionally hugging other familiar people from school and chatting loudly over the music. I'd spotted GG and her followers once we'd entered but they had apparently slunk away, probably hiding in some corner.

As they should.

After a while, Amy found me again and pulled me into the sea of bodies to dance with her. I'm not a great dancer but it didn't matter now since no one was really looking.

A remix of Powerful by Major Lazer was playing and I danced along, feeling like I was being embraced by a thousand clouds. I could still feel the effects of the nicotine in my system, my body vibrating with each thump of the bass.

The hairs on my neck rose and I felt a warm body behind mine. Before I could react a mouth was by my ear.

"Guess they finally grew in huh?"

This familiar voice–

I turned around to see the bane of my existence. It wasn't often that I ran into Kwesi West but whenever I did it was never pleasant.

Remember that sweet boy I'd shared my first time with? He was only sweet for a little while.

My face immediately took on the natural look of disgust Kwesi always brought out in me. We were only tweens at the time it happened but I could never forgive him.

After all, he had told his friend group who then proceeded to relay that information to the whole class just a day after, that we'd had sex. It didn't take very long for the name-calling to start. I would have never lived that down if Amy didn't beat him up and force him to take it back.

Four years later though he'd managed to remain relevant and his glow-up made me even madder than I'd been before.

Bad people should automatically be ugly to make it easier to hate them.

The older he got he just became more good-looking though, and he knew it too by the way he walked around collecting girls like they were pokemon.

He'd only used me to jumpstart his career as a sleazeball who slept with anyone who owned a vagina.

I expected last year's graduation to be the last time I ever saw him since he went off to college but I guess I was wrong.

Without responding to his comment about my chest I turned to walk away but my hand was caught and I was pulled back against his body. The fragrant smell of musky cologne blanketed me.

"Hey you don't need to cause a scene," his husky voice tickled my ear and I squirmed a bit in his hold.

"Let me go, Kwesi."

"I can't talk to you?"

I slipped out of his grasp aggressively and turned to where Amy was dancing, her eyes trained on Kwesi behind me with a steely expression while Bryan watched her from where he stood by the wall.

"Hey, I'm gonna get some fresh air," I spoke into her ear and she leaned back in to speak into mine.

"Is he bothering you? Want me to come with?"

"No, it's fine. I'll just go get another drink and be back."

She gave me a nod and I quickly made a beeline for the exit.

Trudging up the stairs, I escaped into the room full of hookah smoke.

Ah, this is way better than that sweaty basement, and not to mention Kwesi. If I'd known he was gonna be here I probably wouldn't have come.

Upstairs was starting to look lively too and I got myself another drink before relaxing on the deck and watching a few people chat casually as they tread water in the pool.

I contemplated getting in myself but felt too lazy to get out of the considerably comfortable deck chair I was lounging in. Besides, I didn't really know any of the people in the pool, just saw them around school regularly.

I bopped my head to the music for a while until I saw a slight sign of movement in my peripheral. What was that?

Getting to my feet I peered over the hedge that separated the backyard from the rest of the area of land. I couldn't see anything but the feeling that something wasn't right, was hard to ignore.

Heading back inside, I made my way through the house, passing by the entrance to the basement and the makeshift hookah lounge and leaving through the front door.

It was way quieter out here and cars lined the block in both directions. No one else seemed to be out here but me.

I looked up and down the street, rubbing my chilly hands together and blowing on them to warm them up. Across the street before me was a stretch or woodland that continued for miles and I stared into its dark belly until my eyes started to play tricks, catching movement farther than I was able to see properly.

Why did I even come out here anyways when behind me was a rager that was actually really fun?

Oh right, Kwesi.

I huffed to myself, ready to head back inside but when I turned around I was face deep in a toned chest and I looked up to see none other than the egotistical bastard grinning down at me.

"So this is where you ran off to," he bit his lower lip between his teeth, reaching out to touch my hair.

I evaded his outstretched hand by stepping back from him.

"Can we not do this right now?" I stressed, hardening my voice to show I was serious.

"I'm down to do it whenever you are," he grinned, pleased with himself for coming up with a stupid pun.

I rolled my eyes at that.

"C'mon," he let out a light chuckle, "you can't still be mad at me."

"Listen, I'm not interested in having this conversation again so can you please leave me alone?"

I was about to walk away when he sidestepped, blocking my path.

"Y'know someone once told me that first times are special. That no matter what happens you'll always love that person forever," he smiled, using my own words from four years ago, against me.

Didn't everyone think so, at that age?

"And someone said they'd never tell anyone what happened at summer camp. Guess they both lied."

"Are you playing hard to get or something? You were always so clingy back then," Kwesi seemed to be reminiscing, "Are you sure you're not still in love with me?"

"I was never in love with you," I spat, crossing my arms over my chest, "you were just– practice."

"Oh," he placed a hand over his chest, "then you shouldn't have so been upset about it."

The disgust never left my face and instead of answering I made to go past him wordlessly. He wasn't worth my time and energy.

Once again he blocked my path, sighing deeply as he spoke in a slightly kinder tone, "Hey, I'm really just trying to talk to you Kitani."

I let out a huff, clenching my fists before I made a quick u-turn and headed across the deserted street. If I can't get past him the best I can do is distance myself from the situation, the only problem was that Kwesi had other plans.

"Hey wait!" I heard him jogging behind me, catching up in a few strides and grabbing my arm as I was halfway across the road.

"Fuck- let me go!" I gritted my teeth and tried to pull my arm out of his grip but he wasn't about to let go and I grunted, trying to kick at his legs.

"Oh, you curse now?" he sneered before sucking in a sharp breath when I had decided to bite his hand that was practically crushing my wrist with how tight he was holding me.

He didn't let go immediately though and I continued to pull against his hold until we were all the way across the street. With one last tug, I saw him grin and he let me go, the move causing me to fall flat on my ass in the grass.

Thankful the ground cushioned my fall I glared up at him hotly, my brows knitted and jaw clenched.

He took a step forward just as I thought to get to my feet but I shrunk back when he was tackled unexpectedly from the side.

My heart jolted in my chest in hopes that it was Masky but when the two boys landed on the ground and I saw the hatchet raised high I knew it was only Toby.

Where did he come from?

One of Toby's hands was shoving Kwesi's face into the grass as he grabbed him by the hair and I swallowed at the garbled scream he let out when Toby brought his hatchet down, slamming the blade of his weapon into the spot just between Kwesi's neck and shoulder.

Not again.

I crawled backward on the ground, mouth open in surprise, or maybe awe.

There was a slight struggle to pull the head of the hatchet out and once Toby did blood spurted from the large wound. I slowly crept backward once more as I watched him continue to hack away at Kwesi, grunting each time his hatchet dug deep, splitting bone.

My heart was racing in my chest with each grunt of satisfaction Toby let out while Kwesi's mangled body was spasming, garbled sounds escaping his bloodied lips.

Once he was satisfied with the still body on the ground, insides and outsides entwined, Toby turned to me, blood dripping off his mouthguard and goggles. He used the back of his hand to wipe the blood from his goggles before twirling his weapon and flashing the entrails off.

"W-was that guy bothering you?"

**

Fun Fact: Toby's Birthday is April 28th

Who is your favorite character so far?

Next chapter will be peach-ish cx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 8.5K 31
[Note the description and title and book cover are changed to a more update and to my taste look, but the contents/the fic itself, hasn't been update...
360K 12.1K 36
"Y/N. Just say one word. Hoodie or me?" "I-I don't-..." I paused. The words wouldn't come out right. My eyes darted from Hoodie to Masky ¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿...
538K 19.2K 23
~"The wind tugged at your hair as you sat on a bench and read your book. You had an uneasy feeling, like you were being watched, but you ignored it...
45.6K 845 22
All the stories are true. All of the sightings, the myths, the legends, the encounters. Deep inside the darkest forest, is a mansion full of killers...