True moon

By IssyRob

If you had told me three years ago that I would be deciding the fate of Esme, a woman I had once considered a... More

Prologue (recommended to read but not obligatory)
Chapter 1- Selfish
Chapter 2- Decisions
Chapter 3- Broken family
Chapted 4- Turning page
Chapter 5- Goodbyes
Chapter 7- Alone
Chapter 8- Helpless
Chapter 9- Assumptions
Chapter 10- Explanations
Chapter 11- Esme's letter
Chapter 12- Charlie's talk
Chapter 13- offended
Jasper's tasks Part 1
Jasper's tasks part 2
Got your back
Unwanted
They're all the same
Overreaction
Tense
Moving on
Jane
Gone
The volturi
Conditions
Reactions
Agreements
Chapter 31- Part 1, party
Chapter 31- part 2, party
Chapter 32- Dates
Chapter 33- Date
Chapter 34
Chapter 35- Holiday
Chapter 36- Tension
Chapter 37-Queen Isabella part 1
Chapter 38- Queen Isabella part 2
Chapter 39- fate
Chapter 40- consequences
Chapter 41-revenge
Epilogue

Chapter 29- dedication

874 42 5
By IssyRob

Aro POV

"Aro" Marcus hummed.

"Yes, my brother?" I said, with a soft smile.

"What are we going to say to them?"

Everyone knew who they were. Everyone knew who were coming. The cullens. Or some of them at least. 

I really hadn't seen the Cullens actually coming after us to see where Bella was- I thought they didn't care about her..

"We're going to tell them as little as possible but basically Bella is dead, ok?" I said, making sure everyone got the message.

Everyone nodded.

"How nearly here are they?" I asked Demetri, who had been keeping tabs on them.

"They'll be here in about two minutes"

I nodded.

"Remember- don't give anything away and we don't want a fight and think of something irrelevant in your minds" I glanced at Felix warily who grinned at me in response to the mention of a fight.

"Today we must end still friends with the Cullens- they cannot know that we know what happened with Edward and Bella, ok?" I asked, sternly.

Everyone nodded.

"Good" I hummed, content.

Everyone waited in silence. I began to wonder whether any of the Cullens had ever really cared about Bella. I wondered who would come and what they'd say. I just hoped it wasn't Edward- it would be harder with him as he could read minds.

A gentle knock of the door, brought me from my thoughts.

Everyone flittered to there places and Marcus, Caius and I took our seats in the three thrones.

"Come in" I said gently.

The door opened and in walked Sophia- our human secretary- followed by Rosalie, Emmett, Kate and Eleazer. I was surprised to see Eleazer there. What had he got to do with the Cullens?

"Eleazer?" I asked, surprised.

"Aro" Eleazer murmured with a small smile.

"My friend, it has been too long" I said as I came forward to hug him.

"It has" Eleazer agreed with me as he patted my back.

"May I ask why the surprise visit?" I asked innocently.

"You know the answer to that, Aro. Let's not pretend you don't know why we're here" Eleazer said coldly, as he pulled away from me.

I faked confusion.

"No, I'm sorry my friend you're going to have to explain. Give me your hand" I demanded.

Eleazer shied away from me for a few seconds. I raised my eyebrow at him. Sighing, Eleazer walked towards me and gave me his hand. I held it and was transformed into all of his thoughts.

"Eleazer, Edward loves Tanya! The Cullens are coming to live with us" Carmen had told him. 'Why are Alice and Jasper not here?' he had wondered when the rest of the Cullens had arrived- why did everybody hate each other so much and core hadn't Carlisle and Edward turned horrible. The news of Bella's kindapping. How heartbroken Esme and Emmett had been. The loss on Rosalie's and Kate's faces.The fear of the Voluturi. Had we killed her?

Dropping Eleazer's hand, I sighed.

"So the Cullens live with you now" I hummed.

"Apart from Jasper and Alice, yes" Kate murmured.

Suddenly Emmett spoke up. "What did you do with her?" he growled.

I raised my eyebrow at him- he really didn't want to annoy me.

"Tell me, Rosalie" I began, deciding to completely ignore Emmett. "Since when did you care about Bella?" I asked, curious as to why she was upset. "I was under the impression that you didn't want to even help save her from her death with James"

Rosalie flinched at the memory.

"I never hated Bella" Rosalie began to which I heard Caius scoff. "I simply thought she was going to tear my family apart and was jealous"

"Jealous?" I asked, surprised.

"Jealous that she could have babies" she answered simply.

I nodded.

"And now?" I asked.

"Now I love her like a sister. After what Edward did to her my pity for Bella was more than my envy. I almost felt responsible for their breakup until I realised that it was just Edward playing her the whole time"

"Yes, what happened there?" I asked. "I thought Edward loved Bella"

It was Kate who spoke up this time.

"Edward never loved Bella. He just loves playing with girl's feelings- he didn't think any of the girls at Forks high school were worth his attention but Bella she was different because she didn't fall head over heals with the gorgeous Edward Cullen. To him this simply was another game- he had to win. Then when he began dating her he told her that he was a vampire and she met the family and instantly loved them which meant that Edward actually almost began to kind of like her but then when he visited us he realised that he didn't again so just broke up with Bella" she said coldly, her hatred for Edward leaking off her words. 

"And now she's gone" I stated.

"So how does Edward feel now?" Marcus asked. He had always had a gift for sensing relationships and he wanted to know how far Edward's love went. 

"Nothing" Emmett said coldly. 

"Nothing?!" I squeaked. 

"Yep"

"How can he feel nothing- is he happy? Sad? Oh do you mean like he has gone into shock?" I asked. 

"No- I mean he doesn't care at all - literally not even a jot. He thinks we should forget about Bella all together and that she is a waste of time"

I gritted my teeth at this. Edward had completely played Bella? He was incredibly selfish - Bella would get revenge and I would help her. 

"But, Aro, please may I ask something?" a unknown vampire asked me. 

He was holding hands with Kate and his eyes were a mixture of red and gold. He looked nervous and I don't think I had ever heard or seen him before. 

"Of course, my friend. What is your name, I don't believe we have ever met" 

"My name is Garrett and I am new to the Denali coven. I was a travelling nomad before I met Kate" he smiled softly at Kate.

"How did you meet?" I asked, with a smile.

"I was travelling through her town two months ago when I saw a young human girl. I was thirsty so went to go kill her and was luring her away when Kate found me and immediately took me away. She had been furious at me for hunting in her area but all I could concentrate on was how beautiful she was. I changed my diet for her and now we are engaged"

"Your love is very strong" Marcus commented. "The strongest in this room- not many vampires would give up human blood for their mate"

Garrett smiled in response.

"What did you want to ask?" I reminded Garrett.

"Did you take Bella? And where is she now?"

"We did take Bella" I said sadly.

"And we had to dispose of her because she knew our secret" Caius said.

"Dispose of her?" Rosalie choked out.

"Kill her" I said coldly.

"No...please....please just no" Emmett begged.

"I am sorry for your loss" I murmured. "But I had no choice- she knew"

"You could have changed her!" Emmett burst out.

"I'm sorry" I repeated.

"Thank you that is all Aro" Eleazer murmured sadly.

As they left the room, I heard Emmett's sobs and Rosalie's cries and felt a pang of guilt wash over me.

No, I have nothing to be guilty for. If they had really liked Bella they wouldn't have left her.

Hello

Another quick update and a long one too. This was quite drama filled I think and soon it will be super tense. What do you guys think about a time skip of like 20 years? In like maybe 3 chapters time?

It's my best friends birthday tomorrow so that's why this chapter is dedicated to her- even though she doesn't read this story :(

Tell me what you think and hopefully there will be another chapter in a few days time- maybe like tuesday.

Issy

xxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 7.3K 22
⚠️Trigger Warnings In This Story!!!⚠️ Sofia thought she would have to live with the abusive she gets from her father forever, but one day, as she cle...
453K 8.9K 12
Alex was the first human love of Edward Anthony Mason Cullen. He left her to "protect" her but He didn't come back. Instead he and his family moved...
783K 22.5K 120
[Completed] When Bella, Edward and Alice were about to leave Volterra after rescuing the mind-reader, the three of them felt a pull to one of the roo...
90K 2.1K 15
If people were asked to describe Dylan Swan. They would say outgoing, adventurous, sassy and hard-working unlike her sister who tries to get attentio...