Her Silent Scream

By ATARAXIAonism

A small girl full of joy and happiness, broke down, her life turned into hell, she lost her loved ones which... More

Her silent scream...
Its daily routine..
The cafe shit...
Brown eyed
Friends...
math tutor...
Her demons...
the kiss....
don't...
I will not forgive you...
I lost him...
birthday...
mental breakdown...
The grave...

please let me go....

8 0 0
By ATARAXIAonism

It's almost 6 months that John proposed me and we  are in a relationship.
I am feeling like I am the happiest person alive . It feels like my wounds started to heal due to the love of John. I am feeling overjoyed.

This two months are the best months of my life,with John I felt the the emotions which I never felt with anyone. It's like a dream to have a lover like a John. He is supporting me like a true life partner in my decision. I am happy so happy I can't describe it in words.

Today's weather is kinda weird. There are black clouds covering the whole sky, wind is flowing and carring dried leaves with it. It's just 5 in the evening but looking outside it feels like it's almost 7 pm. I am feeling weird today like something bad is going to happen . I shrugged my thoughts and entered the cafe.

I took my apron and started to do my work. One by one customer are entering and paying orders.

Today's day is going to be hectic as one the staff that work here is on leave.
It increased the work load on us but we can't complain... That rude old man again going to lecture us being lazy if we complain to him about work load .

I really thought today is a nice day as I didn't saw David in the cafe. That shit irritate me. I just want to vomit when his lustful eyes travel over my body. No matter how much I try to stay away from him but he always finds his ways to touch me or to wink at me biting his lips seductively.

I am happy so happy that he is not here. It passed 8'o clock but I am still working in the cafe.

A soft smile appeared on the lips of daisy when flashback of John and her flashes in her mind. She is smiling and blushing still working in the cafe.

The door of cafe ringed indicating a customer entering the cafe. I turned around to greet the customer with a slight smile but it faded away when I saw who it is....

It's devid. Can't he skip the cafe today. he is being visiting the cafe from past one year without skipping a single fucking day. I am so tired of this devil I mean devid.... He is devil. yes he is...

I didn't liked him in the first encounter, I got really strong negative vibes from him. I don't know you guys know about getting good or bad vibes from person. But I can sense the nature of the person in just a single encounter. In case of John when we first mate at the street, I felt safe around him.

He entered the cafe and sat on his Usual place table number 9 . The table is at the position that you can see whole cafe from there.i took his order and came back with coffee.

As I placed the coffee on the table, he hold my hand and Carrassed it with his thumb and gave a quick peck on it. I pulled back my hand in shock with wide eyes.

He laughed a little looking at my shocked face.

As possible as I can , I went back to my work. I am Washing my hand, it's almost my fourth time washing it but still I felt them dirty. Only because of that devid.

He came near the counter and asked politely to the owner, as he is one of the most polite human on the earth, I just rolled my eyes in annoyance, devid caught me rolling my eyes he chuckled lightly, I immediately looked away.

Ummm... Excuse me sir I want to use washroom....

Owner turned to me and gestured me to take him to bathroom.

Really, is this old man lost his brain with his age . Or his wife beated him with pan so that his brain stopped processing.

I just want to smack some common sense in that empty head of that old man. But I can't, he is elder and should respect him even though sometimes he became the most arrogant person I have ever mate beside bill...

He fucking want me to take him to washroom..... He want a girl to take him to gents washroom.... Wow just fucking awesome!!!

I sighed heavily, and guided devid to the washroom.

As soon as we reached there he peaked inside the washroom to see if there is any one or not.

I turned around to leave but that devil hold my hand and dragged me to washroom closing the door shut behind me.

I struggled to get out of his grip but he is strong.... He pinned my hands over my head with one hand and the other travelled down to my waist.

I tried to shout but it just feel like it stuck in my throat, my voice came as a whisper please let me go.... My whole body is trembling due to fear...

He chuckled darkly and said... You don't no baby girl how much I an controlling myself. You don't know. Your sexy body is attracting me more towards you . It's getting hard for me to stay away from you.

He leaned in and buried his face in my neck sniffling it.

Tears started to form in my eyes as I felt disgusting.

He is still sniffing my neck. You smell so nice babygirl I just want to eat you right away. I struggled to get out of his grip but in response he tighten the grip around my waist.

My body got stiff when he kissed my neck. I can feel his lips moving around my neck. I am feeling disgusting... Tears were flowing from my eyes. I pushed him with my whole strength and ran out of there.

David laughed like a manic, you will be mine soon my baby girl.... With that he left the cafe...

I locked myself inside the staffroom and cried out loud... I stand up and washed my face multiple times. After a bit I calmed down.. I need to go back to the work I just can't sit here and cry. I encouraged myself and went back to my work.

John called me, asking how I am doing, I just can't hold myself listening to his voice. Stll I told him I am doing good..., I cut the call as new customer entered in the cafe.

Today is really exhausting day. It's been almost 10.30 when I completed my shift. I am so late, I hurriedly picked up my things and left the cafe.

I am walking down the streets when I heard some footsteps. I turned around but there is no one. I shrugged and again started to walk. I thought to choose the short cut to my home, as it's pretty late today.that one is the shortest path to my home so without thinking much I chosen it.

As I am walking down the path, I felt like someone is following me. I turned around and saw a shadow getting near to me. I got scared and started to walk fast as possible as I can. I turned around and saw the shadow is still following me, I started to run and pulled out my phone to call John. I am running and trying to call John in few rings he picked the call, hey daisy what's up....

J.. John help me... Someone is following me, I am scared John...

Hey daisy calm down, don't be scared ok I will be there just hold on, tell me where are you... He asked panicking.

I am using that shortcut to my house when once you and me used going back to my house.... I am scared John....

I am coming daisy i am coming don't be scared stay strong ok...

John.. I.... Before I can complet my sentence someone pushed me in the dark ally beside the road. My phone slipped from my hand and fell down on the ground.

Daisy... Daisy are you listening to me daisy.... Answer me damn it John screamed...  he pulled out his car and started to drive it as fast as he can.

Hello baby girl, recognize me...

D-devid... I shuttered when I heard that voice... I landed on my but when he pushed me in the ally... I am still on the ground and crawled back when he started to take his steps towards me.. My body started to trembling in fear.

Yes, I am . you really pushed me hard in the cafe... You know and now I am getting hard because of you only , my babydoll

I cried devid let me go please, I am sorry please let me go...

I begged to him still crawling back on the ground...

Nah, I am not going to spare you.. I am waiting for this moment from last one year and you think I will let you go this much easily... He laughed historically...
And came close to me... Pulling my hairs so that he can see my face..

I am sorry let me go I begged again, he forcefully make me look into his eyes by pulling my hairs harshly.
I hissed in pain.. I tried to push him but he is strong. Tears were rolling down my cheeks I am continuously begging him to let me go ...

Shhhhh! Baby doll you are irritating me... Shut your mouth hmmmm baby....
He whispered in my ears, licked my earlobe and bites on it.

A shiver ran down my spine by his actions I again tried to push him, but he didn't even flinched, I am begging him but he doesn't seem to have any effect of it.

You are beautiful my babydoll, he licked his lips and smirked looking at me
I felt disgusting I am trying to push him away but he is way more powerful than me.

He lost his patience and pinned my hands above my head.
He tore away my sleeves exposing my arms to him.
I cried, screamed begged but he didn't stop.

He hovered over me and started to unbuttoned my shirt. I tried to oppose him but he slapped me harshly boosting my lip.

My chest is now visible to him, I tried to show him away from my body but he pressed his whole body on me.

He licked his lips and attacked my neck.
I closed my eyes in disgust . He is kissing my neck roughly. Sucking and biting it time to time.

I cried but he didn't stop. His one hand travelled inside my shirt, pinching and rubbing it on whole over my body.after he satisfied by sucking my neck. He pulled back.

I am just staring blankly at the dark sky and in moment its started to rain. I don't have power to push him away, my eyes are red and tears are continuously flowing from my eyes.

But he didn't stop. He bent down and started to bite and suck my coller bone and chest . I closed my eyes tightly, wishing to die before he do anything to me.

His hands were travelling all over my body. He pushed my skirt up so my thighs are visible to him.

My whole body is numb I can't even move my single finger.

Devid again attacked on me mercilessly. Kissing biting sucking my whole body. His hands were making his ways to my inner thighs. He moved down and bite me on my inner thighs his one hand roamed down my ass Saqueezing it hard I whimperd in pain.. He smirked as he Unbuckled his pants, and again moved down.

I know what is he going to do, I tightly closed my eyes and prayed God to just kill me already.

I am laying on the dirty ground, with my shirt torn from many side exposing my chest area. My whole body have bruises. My face have many scratches and bruises my lips are bleeding, devid slapped and banged my head on ground multiple times, as I tried to protest.
I felt dizzy my whole body is numb.... Tears stopped coming from my eyes. I wish I am just dead.

Before devid could take further steps , he got hardly pushed on the ground. I slowly opened my eyes, only to see John beating devid mercilessly.

He kicked and punched devid multiple times, devid started to cough blood, he is half unconscious, John is all red in anger his veins popping out of his hands.
Devid tried to fight back but John banged his head on ground.He is thrashing the head of devid again and again on the ground making it bleed.
His blood mixed in the ground making the mud red.

John twisted his hands shouting how dare you to touch her I will break your hands, how dare you , he twisted his hand and crack was heard indicating he broke his hand devid cried in pain. John is breathing heavily, he is loosing control on himself I am afraid that he might kill him.

John kicked his stomach , making him cough more blood. Devid can't take the pain anymore and he passed out.

I felt dizzy, my vision is getting blurry darkness started to cover my eyes,it's getting hard for me to breath, I called John with my full strength, but it came as a whisper... J.... J... John....

Before I could speak further darkness took over me I saw John running to me with panicked face before closing my eyes....

I reached where daisy told me. I searched her here and there but I can't found her. My heart is already beating fast, brain started to fill with negative thoughts, I breath in and out multiple times to calm down my throbbing heart.

Walking further I saw Daisy's phone laying on the street. I ran to it and called daisy multiple times but I don't get any response.

Then.... I.... I herd her voice... My legs trembled... Breathe hitched when I heard her weak pleading voice, begging to let her go. Tears formed in my ears, I dashed to the nearby ally.

My blood boiled , my breath got short, my heart started to pump wildly. Within second my anger took over me looking at the scene in front of me.

Without thinking further I pulled that fucker away from my daisy and started to punch him mercilessly.

I can't control myself few tears escaped my eyes due to anger. T-there is my daisy. Laying on the ground Lifelessly....h....her dress is torned a...and she have bruises all over her body....

That.... Fucker beated her badly , her head is bleeding... Her face is covered with numerous bruises... Her eyes are swollen, she is trying to breath... That shit... Almost r.... My lips trembled at the thought, w...what if I didn't reached on time...

Again I started to beat the shit out of that fucker... He is coughing blood but I don't care how dare he to touch her, how dare he to beat her... How d....dare he tried to r....rape her.

He already passed out but I am still beating him kicking him in stomach.... My knuckles started to bleed but I don't care.. I don't

I stopped beating him when I heard her painful voice ... It's almost like whispering... J...john....

I stopped on my track and ran to daisy. I pulled her in but she already passed out.

I tapped her cheeks, called her multiple times b...but she is not answering, tears are continuously flowing from my eyes ..

. Do I lost her?? ... No... No... I can't ... I can't she is my life... I can't loose her....
I pulled off my jacket and wrapped daisy in it... I quickly lifted her in bridal style with trembling hands and ran to my car...

I am driving my car with full speed, daisy is laying on the backseat Lifelessly... I reached her home... Carried her to her room in bridal style... And layed her on bed.

I quickly called my personal doctor, and send her address...

I changed her clothes without looking at her body... my tears again rolled down my cheeks when I saw biting marks and lots of hickey on her neck... I clenched my jaw and again my heart started to beat fast not because of anger but because of pain I am feeling...

Soon doctor reached,
I gave her space to check on her and went out of room.

Soon doctor came out of room I rushed to her showering her with lots of questions... Is she okay... ? There is nothing serious right...?  She will be alright please tell me doctor please I beg you... Tears started to form in my eyes

She sighed heavily before speaking, no she is not okay. She have bruises all over her body... Her head was banged on the ground many times... It seems like someone tried to force himself on her...john I am your doctor since you are young, she seems important to you..

I am telling you this not because you are guardian of the patient but I saw you as my son ... She is suffering from depression from past many years she self harmed herself.... There are lots of cut marks on her wrists.... And after waking up she may suffer from mental trauma, the person whom she will need the most is you... You have to be strong.... She will scream cry break things around her maybe she will try to harm herself but only you can console her....i will prescribe you some medicine make sure she will take it regularly.... And be by her side she will be very sensitive.... I suggest you to see a counsellor for her...Take care.... With that she patted my shoulder left the house.

I broke down on the floor, my d...daisy she doesn't deserve this.... No she don't...
I am crying my heart out thinking about my innocent angel... But I have to be strong, I have to be strong for my daisy....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

553K 12.2K 90
"This what we have is something I would call the never ending storm,there are moments where you think just because the thunder stops that it's getti...
163K 5.6K 36
COMPLETE! •───────•°•°•───────• "𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞�...
380 47 30
Her life was never supposed to turn out this way. No, in fact life had a whole other route planned for her. But she just happened to catch a certain...
636 221 60
(Fantasy•Romance) COMPLETED Zach made a decision that will again put his own life on the verge of death, but his love for his only maiden is very str...