Married To My Chairman | Taeh...

By Cuteztae

First Work and Extreme Fetus Writing (⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠) Kim taehyung who is a successful businessman is obsessed w... More

Sudden visit
The new chairman
Lost at the Han river
Do you call this fate?
New employees
First Day at work
Change of plans
met at the hospital
Is he the chairman?
Evening Hangout
Soju or Vodka?
Worst hangover
We had to walk, but it was good
Back to the office
wait, I have an idea 💡
Will you be my secretary?
Two choices, one decision
New appointment 🌸
First Day as new Secretary
Traditional shopping day
A 300 dollar handbag???
Ooops. I am late
New apartment
Momma comes with me
Dinner with the chairman
You looked cute though
Surprise Visit
Let's go to a meeting
He protected me
What am I feeling right now?
Where is he?
It's been almost a week!
Did you miss me?
I like you
First Day
Why are we like this 😂
Getting ready to the visit to UK
Interrogation 😂
ready to visit UK
The view is AMAZING!
Met with Namjoon hyung
Business trip completed
It's time to travel
I love you ❤️
One heavenly night
Back to seoul
He is here?
She is my girl
Why is he here?
The hardest decision
For the one last time
First to Ilsan
To Tae who will always be mine,
I feel Lost 😔
Ilsan?
How much I missed you
Back to Seoul with my girl
New plan
Lets go learn how to drive
Father ?
Coming to an end
On the way to be her husband
The planning and the D Day
I said "YES"

Name this chapter

2.3K 113 6
By Cuteztae

Y/n s POV

His touch, his warmth, his body closer to mine, how voice and literally his everything drove me crazy. I missed this. Even though it hasn't been that long, I missed my tae terribly. I thought we ll have to break up. I thought Tae won't come this far searching for me. I didn't think that I will ever meet him again. Not because I wanted to, but because I wanted him to be happy with his father while leading the company towards success.
After sometime Tae slowly pulled away from the hug and and looked at me.
His eyes were swollen and Red after crying.

My heart felt like it was going to burst. I felt so bad and tears were rolling down my cheeks too.
Tae looked at my eyes and slowly wiped my tears away from his thumb.
" Whyy???? Why did you leave me??? Did you think that I will be able to be happy without you my girl?? Did you think that I would be able to marry someone else, have kids and have a happily ever after???" Tae was talking to me in a disappointed face and a voice.
I'd rather prefer if he shouted at me. Even if he slapped me but this, his disappointment in me, it broke my heart. It hurt more than a slap. It hurt more than anything else
" Are you stupid y/n ? Why did you act like this? Didn't you think of me? How I ll survive without you? Without your face, voice and LOVE??? HOW THE HELL CAN I BE HAPPY WITHOUT YOUR LOVE??" It was obvious that Tae was angry but he was controlling it for me. It was very visible.

" Taehyungie. Baby. Let me explain please. Let me tell you everything from my side. Please 🙏🥺" I pleaded my boy. Because i couldn't Stand him being disappointed at me. I couldn't watch him losing his hope and faith on me.
" Okay so talk " Tae said and walked into the living room and took a seat.

CEO Bogum was watching us this whole time with his caring look. Once Tae went to the living room and sat on the couch, Bogum sir came to Me.
" Y/n shi. Taehyungie went through a lot to find you. So please explain everything to him and don't hurt him anymore. I ll stay outside. Just call me if you need anything" he said and walked to the garden..
I bowed CEO Bogum and slowly walked to Tae and sat next to him and took his hand to mine.
And I started to tell him everything. From the moment Mr. Kim, my Boy's father came to meet me until this very moment.

Time Skip

Taehyung s POV

Once I heard what my girl said, once I listened to her explanation, I felt so angry. I was so mad at my father. For asking my girl to leave me. For asking my girl to break up with me. I wanted to talk to him about these so I took the phone and tried dialing his number.
But y/n held my hand asking me to stop..
" Taehyungie. Don't tell anything to the former chairman Kim okay? If you tell him anything right now he will hate me more. Your appa hates me already Tae so I don't want him to have reasons to hate me more . Please 🥺" my girl was asking me while looking at me with her doe eyes which were filled with tears.
" Mmm okay baby. I won't , so don't worry." I switched off my phone and put it into my pocket.
" By the way how did you find me here Tae? This is Dami s parent's house and it's not that famous among the neighbors. " She asked me with her curious voice..
" I called your momma and asked for dami s number. Then I called Dami and asked her to share your location to me. And I guess Ms. Dami called her parents and asked them to send you home early. ." I said. " Ooooh now only I realize why they wanted me to go home soon." Y/n was telling me while laughing.
" But I had to answer many questions from Ms.Dami. she was interrogating me literally. " I added looking at the face of my girl.
" Ha ha yes she is so protective of me. By the way taehyungie. What are we gonna do now? I guess it's better for me to stay in Ilsan for some more days neh. And then I ll slowly move back to seoul. " She added with a small voice..
" Are you kidding me baby? I am never gonna leave you or let you go out of my sight again. It's torture to me. Staying away from you. " I said and she smiled warmly at me and kissed my hand.
" Okay Tae. Then whatever you want me to do, I ll do it. " She said looking at my face.
" Aww that's my baby. Now let's wait until the Kim's come home and let's head back to seoul. Okay?" I told me her and she nodded slowly.

Time Skip

I woke up feeling a pat on to my shoulder. It was Bogum and I looked around wiping my eyes.
My girl was still sound asleep on my lap. I didn't try to wake her up I looked at Bogum and he gestured me with his head showing me the Kim s who were returning home.
I nodded at him and slowly touched my girl's head.
" Baby. Wake up my love. Kims are here baby " I tried to wake her up from her comfortable sleep. After 2 more tried she woke up and smiled at me still half asleep and it made me smile.

" Had a nice sleep thanks to you baby. I love you " y/n mumbled in her sleepy voice.
" I love you more " I whispered into her ear and I felt her tense feeling my breath.

Y/n s POV

Mr. And Mrs. Kim came to us and smiled at us brightly.
" Hello Mr. Taehyung. It's nice meeting the boyfriend of my daughter's best friend" Mrs. Kim greeted Tae and Mr. Kim did a handshake with my boy smiling.

" Hello Mr and Mrs Kim . Thank you so much for looking after y/n until I come. It means so much and I ll never forget that. " Tae was telling the Kim s in a very thankful voice.
" No it's nothing to thank Mr. Taehyung. We love y/n as our own daughter. So this is no burden to us"
Mrs. Kim said while holding my hand.

" Oh aunty. You must be tired. come I ll help you arrange these " I said quickly while trying to get the bag which was in Mrs Kim's hand.
" No no I am NOT tired at all y/n shi. So what's your plans for today Mr. Taehyung?" Mrs. Kim asked Tae.
" I thought of taking y/n back to Seoul tonight aunty because we, me and bpgum have to go to work tomorrow morning" tae replied..
" Oh is that so ? We thought of inviting you to dinner tonight. Is there anyway you can stay tonight? Or can you leave late at night?" Mr Kim asked Tae.
With that said Tae looked at CEO Bogum asking for his opinion.
" Yeah it's fine taehyung ah. I am fine with it as long as you are okay." CEO Bogum said.
Tae was thinking for a while and looked at my face.
" What do you say baby? What should I do?" He asked me.
" I am fine with anything Tae. As long as you are with me " I whispered making Tae laugh.

" Then why did you leave me ??" He whispered back and said " okay Mrs. Kim. We will stay for dinner. Thank you so much for inviting us"
" Yayy so cool. We will make dinner ready. You can talk with Dami s appa, and y/n until then Mr. Taehyung and Mr. CEO Nim. Dami will come home soon as well " Mrs. Kim said with a beautiful smile and walked to the kitchen calling the head kitchen maid.

______________________________________

Hi loves.
More than 10k reads!!! I can't believe it. Thank you so so much for loving my ff. And this is your chance to contribute to my fan fiction too. I haven't decided on a name for this chapter.
Can you all suggest one for me in the comment section?
I will choose the best one and will use it to name this chapter .
Thank you so muchhh
Borahae 💜
CutezTae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 13.1K 24
COMPLETED | Taehyung is a notorious CEO who is known to be strict, ruthless and emotionless. He is very good at what he does and does what he deems n...
1.3M 62.4K 39
My heart ached when I saw him with the princess. She was his fiancée. The pain was unbearable. I knew all too well that I would never be in her posit...
58.8K 1.8K 19
This story unravels how a simple girl Y/n falls for her cold boss Kim Taehyung. Will he accept her love ? Why can't they have a normal love story? A...
32.3K 989 45
Min y/n Profession - a police officer Nature- cold rude strict when she was in uniform but normally she is chill caring charming and shy type girl...