His Broken Submissive : Mercy

By Siberiantiggy

After a setback in her recovery, Izabella begins to question everything in her life. Nightmares of her attack... More

Preface
1 Mercy
2 Go
3 Bewitched
4 Promises
5 Wish You Were Here...
6 Ready
7 Pineapple
8 Home
9 Important
10 Idiot
11 Stop and Smell the Roses
12 Home Stretch
13 Punish Me
14 Tell me Bella
15 Are You My Good Girl?
16 More...
17 Promise
18 The Game's Afoot
19 Be Good
20 Where I Need To Be
21 Dangerous Game
22 Whoops
23 Looks Good on Ya
24 Open Wide
25 Vision
26 Naughty Little Kitten
27 Well Shit
28 Vixen
29 Tell Me
30 Say the Word...
31 Bambi
32 Where Were You?
33 Safe
34 Becca
35 Naughty Christmas
36 This Won't Do...
37 Budding Bunny
38 Teased
39 Help
40 Boop
41 Izzy vs Brats
42 Scared
43 Mind Games
44 The Perfect Gift
46 One Down
47 Intoxicating
48 My Good Girl
49 Use Me
50 Ironic
51 Elegance and Grace
52 Eyes On Me
53 Addicted
54 You Lied
55 Brat Trap
56 Stay Still
57 Canvas
58 Inside Job
59 Not in Oz Anymore
60 Little Mouse
61 Hell Hole
62 Try Again
63 I Know...
64 End of an Era
65 My Goddess
66 Memories
67 A Proper Bliss Send-Off!
68 The Best Laid Plans...
69 Please
70 Shattered
71 Now
72 Ghosts
73 Home Sweet Home
74 Debut
75 My Other Half

45 Naughty Little Kitten

32.6K 914 408
By Siberiantiggy

Falling asleep was both easy and impossible. I felt like a kid on Christmas eve, knowing the sooner I went to bed the sooner Christmas morning would come!

Except morning left me waiting... alone.

Jonathan is downtown somewhere dealing with an emergency at one of his projects. I've already done everything I can here so just clean up, having made blueberry muffins.

They're Igor's favourite. At first, having security was weird but they're great at just being around without being in the way. Most of the time they're out front in their car when Jonathan is home. Igor only comes in when he's away.

My phone vibrates on the counter and I literally jump to answer it.

Jonathan: On my way home. I expect you ready and waiting when I get there.

My throat parches instantly. I reread the message and feel my heart begin to race. I've done everything to distract myself but now there's no stopping my mind.

"Everything good?" Igor asks from the doorway.

"Um, yup," I blurt out. "It's just Jonathan, letting me know he's on his way... think I'm gonna go upstairs and um... freshen up."

Igor nods and I practically run upstairs. I doubt there's even fifteen minutes before he gets back so I rush to make myself presentable. Not knowing what he has in mind I opt to braid my hair.

I don't miss that he has the cuffs along with a new, matching collar displayed on top of his trunk. A car pulls up, warning me I'm out of time so I shrug out of the silk robe and kneel into position waiting for him.

"Mr. Fletcher," Igor greets.

"Thank you, Igor, I can take it from here." My heart hammers, hearing Jonathan's authoritative voice as he dismisses our security.

Each footfall on the step leaves me tenser and tenser as Jonathan approaches.

"Mmmm," he murmurs in approval. I remain frozen in place as he walks around the bedroom, not given permission to move.

From the corner of my eye, I see him toss his jacket on the chair, followed by his tie, then he kicks off his shoes before moving in front of me. I tremble with anticipation, delighting when he lifts my chin to face him.

"I hope you're well-rested, Bella, today is going to test you," he warns. My body clenches, eager to meet this test head-on.

"I look forward to it, Sir."

Jonathan grins and works on undoing his shirt sleeves before peeling the garment off. My mouth waters, watching his muscles flex.

He chuckles and moves behind me. I hear the collar buckle clunk on the trunk and then feel his fingers wrap around my neck. His firm pressure guides me how he wants me.

Cold leather brushes my heated skin, setting off goosebumps in its wake as he fastens it in place. Next, he moves in front of me and holds out his hand for mine.

"I've been looking forward to this, Bella." There's a dark edge to his voice that makes me clench. Already I can feel heat pooling between my thighs.

I'm speechless, my attention solely focused on him as he brings his lips to my wrist, placing a soft kiss on my tender skin. Next, he wraps the cuff in place, making sure to press the tab into my palm and repeats the process with my other wrist.

His gaze is nearly black as it devours me. I struggle to sit still but it feels like an eternity that he leaves me waiting.

"What was your tally, Bella?" He asks, his voice strained and gravely.

I swallow hard but answer immediately. "Fifteen Sir."

"How did my good girl end up with such a lofty debt, hmmm?" His tone is mocking and makes me squirm, leaving me kneeling there uneasily.

I want to argue. After all, I only got three strikes, whereas Becca and Natasha were over twenty each.

"Are you looking to hit twenty?" His raised brow makes his warning clear.

"No, Sir!" I gasp, turning my pleading gaze to his. The dark twinkle in his gaze has me swallowing hard and my ass already heating. "I just, I don't know."

Jonathan squats down in front of me and gives me a sympathetic smile as he cups my cheek. "It's okay, kitten," he murmurs. There's a tenderness in his voice that just draws me closer but he stands and makes me whimper.

Jonathan moves behind me leaving me frozen in place as he flips the clunky latches on the trunk and opens the creaky lid. The only warning I get is a whistling sound through the air a split second before a crop meets my unsuspecting butt.

I gasp and cover my butt but he finds an exposed spot on the other cheek, delivering another stinging blow. Knowing my mistake I force myself back into position.

"So smart," he murmurs. "Always knowing what I want without me telling you..."

The pride shining through his words makes my chest tighten. Being able to give him what he wants when he wants it or before makes me happy.

"I try, Sir," I murmur with a content smile.

"You do more than try. You're everything I could have asked for and more." His words leave me smiling ear to ear. He drags the crop slowly up my back, setting off shivers down my back.

The crop leaves my skin and I hear him rustling through the trunk once more. Time ticks by at a snail's pace as I strain to figure out what he's doing.

Every clunk, jingle and rustling sound makes my mind race. I know he's going to push my limits further, but he hasn't even hinted at how.

My tally is fifteen. He likes to spank, I can easily handle that... fifteen is a manageable number for most things, flogging would be well within my tolerance too. Crops are a superficial sting but again I could handle that.

My mind drifts to the paddles... like everything else, Jonathan is well stocked. Sure I could handle fifteen of the wider ones, but the narrow one with the cutouts? My butt quivers in fear at the thought of a full set of spanks with that!

Suddenly Jonathan appears in front of me with two silver chains. The first I recognize as the tweezer nipple clamps he often has me wear. My gaze then shifts to the other hand that holds a more substantial set.

"Clover it is," Jonathan replies with a chuckle. He threads a finger through the front loop of my collar and lightly tugs, urging me onto my feet. "Have you used these before, Bella?"

I shake my head but my eyes never leave them. "No, Sir."

Jonath leans down and takes my sensitive nipple into his mouth and sucks greedily, making me cry out. He's relentless as he nips and swirls it in his mouth, drawing my core tight.

All too soon he lets it go and blows cool air across it, drawing it into a hardened peak. He grins at me and threads the chain through the loop then brings the cold camp to my sensitive bud.

I can't hold back my gasp as he clips it in place. It doesn't exactly hurt, but it's far more noticeable than the tweezer clamps. Jonathan wastes no time and repeats the process on the other side.

My legs wobble under his attention but his hands move to my ribs and hold me steady. Every nibble, tug and suck shoots straight to my core, making it throb in need.

He pulls back with a grin and clips the other clamp in place. "Pace yourself, kitten, we've just started," he teases.

"Yes, Sir," I breathe out, my voice barely a whisper.

Jonathan's gaze darkens and he brushes his lips against mine for a gentle kiss before capturing my lips with more force. I'm so caught up in him that I don't notice him thread a finger through my collar loop.

He steals the very air from my lungs as he pulls the collar, tugging on my sensitive buds and adding pressure. My gasp turns into a strangled moan as he also wraps his free arm around me, crushing me against his chest. I practically melt into him, yelping as he lands a solid slap on my exposed bottom.

"Come." He leads me to the doorway and directs me to kneel, in full view of the bed to watch him work.

My heart flutters in my throat as I watch him move around the bed, doing a final check of the leather straps linked to the bedposts. Absentmindedly I fiddle with the tabs of my cuffs, mentally preparing myself.

Once he's satisfied he takes a seat at the end of the bed and just watches me. He strokes his beard and leans forward, resting his elbows on his knees.

My heart races, knowing at any moment we'll begin. I can see him struggling with his composure, wanting to make me suffer yet eager to play.

Time slows as Jonathan raises two fingers towards his eyes, signalling 'eyes on me.' Once he's sure he's got my attention he points at his feet.

My breathing shallows as my mind processes my next move. Keeping my gaze locked on his I shift forward, laying my hand down on the plush carpet. His eyes widen slightly and he sucks in a breath, barely audible but all I need to commit.

I lay my other hand down and lift my butt up from my heels. Jonathan watches, his gaze darkening by the second as I crawl towards him. I lick my lips and move slowly, wanting to feed his growing hunger.

If I can work him up, he might rush my punishment and move on to play faster. I can't ignore the tug on my nipples as I sway seductively on my way over to him.

Jonathan groans and leans back on the bed slightly as I come to a stop between his legs. His eyes rake over me as I crouch there waiting for instruction.

"Naughty little kitten," he growls lifting my chin and running his thumb over my lip.

I kiss the rough pad of his thumb before taking it into my mouth, never breaking eye contact. Wrapping my lips around it I suck hard, swirling my tongue around it. I can practically see his thoughts derail and struggle not to grin.

While I'm absorbed in my game, he hooks a finger in my collar and tugs, making me gasp. "We have quite a tally to wipe clean before we can play," he warns.

I feel my face fall and try to turn but he stops me mid-step.

"Where are you going?" There's a dangerous edge to his voice that sends a shiver through me.

"To present? For the spankings?" I mumble uncertainly.

Jonathan guides me around, back to the bed and pushes me over. The jostling from the fall makes me hiss as I'm vividly reminded of my captive nipples.

"Up." I scootch higher and pause at a loss as he climbs over me.

Jonathan lays me back, stretches my right arm up and secures it to the leather strap. He repeats the process with my left arm and sits back, trapping me at my hips and leaving me completely exposed.

Gone is my fear. All I can feel is mounting excitement to know what he has in store for me next. Jonathan just waits, leaving me to suffer.

A small whimper slips past my lips as my frustration mounts. I hate waiting but he's calling the shots. Jonathan bends down and kisses me once more.

"Are you ready?" He huskily whispers. Jonathan trails kisses between my breasts and licks my captive bud, making me shudder.

"God yes," I whimper. His lips trail across my flesh, setting off new waves of desire.

"Tell me," he growls.

A lusty fog is already clouding my vision and leaves me stupified. A sharp tug on the chain reminds me he wants an answer.

"Punish me, Sir," I whimper needily. Already I can feel how wet I am, now my core throbs for him. "Spank me, flog me, use me."

Jonathan chuckles against my skin, grazing his teeth against my soft flesh. "Oh, Bella." He leans back and takes me in once more. "I'm not going to spank you..."

"B-but the tally?!" I stammer.

"Wasn't for spanks." He shifts back and tugs my hips, pulling my arms taught. I gasp and he chuckles, making my heart hammer. "You owe me orgasms."

"What?!" I try to shoot up but he pulls me back down. My core twists eager for the promise in his words and yet, I don't know if my body can handle that.

"Let's get started, shall we?" That simple question isn't even a question, but a statement to warn me to prepare myself.

I force my breathing to even out and relax. Looking up at him I can't help but smile. "I'm ready, Sir."

Jonathan grins. "There's my good girl!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 37.6K 59
"Oh God!" I moaned pretty loud believing neighbors could hear that. "That's right Bella, I'm your God." He said in his silky but yet dominant voice...
757K 1.7K 84
A series of very short stories or scenes if you will. A glimpse into bdsm. Written for women, if you're just curious about the craft, a submissive or...
19.7M 320K 95
Rayleen Banks is 24 years old working as an underestimated editor for an Oil company in New York City. Always being criticized by her falcon looking...
569K 10.8K 77
"Bastard." She whispered. "Your bastard." He whispered back. ~~~~~~~~★~~~~~~~~ A shy at first girl but wild once you get to know her. Her innocence i...