Always & Forever (Choni)

Por NeireeWrites

When Toni agrees to show her best friend Betty Cooper's cousin, Cheryl Blossom, around the school, she's imme... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100

Chapter 89

716 25 4
Por NeireeWrites

Cheryl and Toni knew that being on earth meant that you had to grow up. They understood that. But it doesn't mean it wouldn't hurt them any less to see their kids growing up right before their eyes.

Today, Grayson and Leileena are turning one. And to celebrate, the mothers booked a weekend stay at Great Wolf Lodge. They decided to take the kids during the warmer weather since Cheryl and the twin's birthday landed in the warmer seasons. Cheryl definitely wasn't going to spend her birthday at a water park, so the twins were the best choice. And May in California was absolutely hot so it gave them all the more reason to go.

The morning sun shined through the living room of their suite. The place was huge and definitely worth the 2k for the 3 days they'd be staying.

They woke up before their kids did so they could decorate the room a bit. Cheryl put up the balloons while Toni hung up the banner. Gray and Lei's day! It's what it read. Toni customized it and after realizing it rhymed, she couldn't NOT buy it.

"It's crazy how we planned all of this and they won't even remember one bit of it when they're older." Toni pointed out with a chuckle.

"That is true, yes. But I see it as making them happy at the moment. Because we could easily do this again for them when they're older. And we have two older ones to tell them over and over about how much fun we're going to have."  Cheryl smirked as she tied the final balloon onto the little hook.

"That is true. You know, sometimes I forget that we're rich and I'm famous and all that jazz."

"That's because you're humble, my love." her wife shrugged. "You don't go around showing off anything, but your family. I mean, I forget too. Whenever I'm in court and we have a case that involves children, they're always asking me about you and I get a little frightened until I remember that you're a national soccer player that every soccer fan knows and loves."

Toni smiled softly before turning to look at her. "You talk about me at your job?" she teased. "Shut up." the lawyer grumbled and made her way over to her.

The brunette laughed softly and wrapped her arms around her wife once she was close enough. "I love you." she stared into her wife's blue eyes. She swears they get more beautiful every time she catches them.

"I love you more."

"Not possible." she shook her head. "Oh, but it is. It is very much possible." the redhead insisted.

"I'm sorry, baby. There's just no way that you love me more than I love you." Toni shrugged and started to massage the baby hairs on Cheryl's neck.

The redhead rolled her eyes in defeat and Toni smirked. "I'm Toni Topaz, my love. You can't beat me." she boasted. Cheryl raised her eyebrow and Toni cleared her throat. "I mean at that, of course."

Cheryl laughed softly causing Toni to do the same. "From a public perspective, people would think I boss you around or something."

"No, because we boss each other around." Toni joked.

"Exactly." her wife played along. She pulled her wife into a soft kiss and the athlete smiled against her lips as she tilted her head to deepen it.

The sound of Cheryl's phone going off made them pull away with a sigh. "Who the hell is being a clock blocker at 10 in the morning?" the tanned woman huffed. Cheryl laughed as she made her way over to her charging phone near the Tv.

"It's Jason. He says that Daniel and Jordan are awake and they wanna head down to the waterpark." the pale woman divulged.

Of course, the family had to tag along with them. Jason with his wife and two boys. Emily and Jessica tagged along with Lily. Madison and Lisa tagged along with Eveleigh, who was freshly a year old too. Andrew and Marie allowed Toni to take Alexa with them so the teen was already in the other bedroom, possibly sleeping too. And Audrey, who traveled in from Canada again, tagged along with her husband and two kids. So it was just a big family trip, minus the grandparents and Beronica.

Beronica had their jobs to attend to, so they couldn't tag along, but they did send the twins something, so the couple knew the both of them felt bad for not being able to tag along.

"Then we should get the kids up," Toni said before making her way over to Alexa's door. "Lexa." she knocked on the door gently.

"Yeah?" the girl called back. "Get ready, we're about to go down to the park." her older sister said. When she got a hum in reply, Toni went into the room where her wife was waking up their kids.

Hunter sat up and looked around with a blank mind. Toni laughed softly and ruffled his hair, trying to wake him up a bit. "You sleep well?" she inquired.

The boy hummed before laying down and stretching his body out. Aliana, who was beside him, grunted as she stretched out too.

"Brush your teeth and put on your swimmers. Aliana, get Alexa to help you if you need it okay?" Cheryl said.

"Mhm." the smaller girl nodded while she and her brother patted into the bathroom.

Cheryl pouted as she went over to the twin's little beds. The two of them were knocked out, their little mouths parted. The drive here wasn't long, but it must've been for them.

"Leileena." the redhead whispered and pushed the girl's hair away from her face. Leileena was a light sleeper and Cheryl knew that whenever a sudden noise or movement was made, the girl would be startled and jump awake. So she tried her best to be gentle when waking her up.

Upon feeling someone touch her hair, the smaller girl turned her head towards her mother and opened her sleepy eyes. Leileena whined slightly at being woken up.

"Happy birthday, my beautiful love." the redhead cooed and picked the girl up. Leileena rubbed her eyes with her little hands before pulling them away and they focused on her mother's face.

The small girl smiled and the couple's heart melted. "Hey, you." Toni shook her little hand. Leileena smiled tiredly before resting her head on Cheryl's shoulder. "You wanna go play in the water? Huh?" the redhead bounced her to get the excitement going. At that, Leileena picked her head up and nodded frantically. "Water," she mumbled.

"Yeah, we're going to play in the water!" Toni grinned and went over to take up Grayson. It was harder with him since the angelic boy always slept peacefully and deeply.

Cheryl went to go get Leileena ready and help their eldest kids. Toni gently rubbed Grayson's back while whispering his name. Once the boy stared, she stopped but sighed when he just fell back to sleep.

"Grayson, baby, it's time to get up." she continued to use a soft tone, not wanting to startle him. Grayson finally opened his eyes, revealing his blue irises to his momma. "Happy birthday." she smiled causing the boy to do the same.

"Cake," he mumbled and sat up. "Yeah, we're going to eat cake today." Toni chuckled and picked him up, pressing a kiss to his warm face.

"Baby, did you see Grayson's trunks!?" Cheryl called from their bedroom. "Check my bag! I packed his stuff," she said as she left the room.

Alexa, Aliana, and Grayson were sitting at the table eating cereal. Aliana had on her favorite blue bathing suit that had a little skirt to it. Her brother had on plain black trunks, so nothing exciting. Alexa was wearing a red bathing suit with swim shorts on her bottoms. The teen was strolling through her phone as she ate and Toni could hear music emitting from it, so she knew she was on TikTok.

"You and that TikTok." the older woman teased.

"Be quiet." her little sister said playfully. "One day I'm going to do one with you," Toni smirked and set Grayson on the kitchen counter. "Watch how crazy all your friends will go," she added.

"They don't believe that you're my sister so they will flip." the girl agreed.

"Really?" Toni raised her eyebrow. "Did you show them the pictures of you and me?"

"Of course. But apparently, things could be photoshopped these days."

"Hmmm. Bet. I'm going to pick you up from school one day." Alexa chuckled at her sister's competitiveness.

"I found them." Cheryl breathed out and handed Toni the boy's trunks and swim shirt.

"It was in my bag, right?"

"Yep." her wife hummed and set Leileena down on the ground. The small girl wobbled her way over to her aunt, who gladly accepted her. Alexa sat the girl on her lap and continued to eat her cereal. Cheryl smiled at the sight. She adore how much her kids loved Alexa.

******

"Aliana, please be careful!" Cheryl called after her daughter.

"I got her, Cher," Alexa assured, the 15-year-old carried her niece on her back. They finally made it downstairs to the waterpark. Cheryl relaxed on the poolside while Toni, Jason, Lisa, and the kids played around the park.

Jason and Peyton took Hunter and Daniel to the rides while Lisa, Madison, and Audrey took Lily, Everleigh, Grayson, Leileena, Ellie, and Logan over to the kiddie side. So Toni, Aliana, and Alexa played in the pool while she and Amber relaxed on the side.

"It feels so good to finally relax." Amber breathed out. "Yes." Cheryl agreed. "I mean, don't get me wrong, being a mom is so amazing, but Jesus is it exhausting."

"Trust me, I know. Daniel is 17 now. And then Jordan? It's crazy."

"They grow up so fast." the pale woman frowned. "True." Amber chuckled. "But it's a beautiful thing to watch." she looked at Cheryl with a small smile.

The redhead nodded at her sister-in-law. As Amber was about to speak again, Toni called out for Cheryl, and the redhead looked over to her wife who was leaning against the pool edge.

"You wanna get in?" she asked. "I'm fine here, baby. Thanks though." the redhead declined.

"Aww." Toni pouted. "Not even for me?" she joked. Cheryl breathed out deeply before shaking her head. "You know I can't resist that pout." at that, Toni started fluttering her eyelashes causing her wife and amber to laugh at her playful antics.

"I guess I could get in for a few." the redhead shrugged and got up. Toni's eyes wander up and down her wife's figure and she smirks upon seeing the redhead walking toward her.

"You're so lucky I'm deeply in love with you." the lawyer said to her wife. Toni smiled excitedly before pulling her wife into the water. "Ohh, this is actually nice." the redhead sighed at the feeling of the warm water.

"I know, right? The hot tub is over there and I guess the generator is close enough to warm this pool." the brunette said as she wrapped her arms around the redhead's neck. Cheryl smiled at her wife and picked her up by her thighs, Toni subconsciously wrapping caramel thighs around the pale woman's waist.

"Mommy, look at me, I can swim!" Aliana grabbed their attention. The both of them turned their head to see their eldest daughter swimming, but without her arm floaties.

"What the hell- Alexa- ge- oh-" Toni stopped herself when she saw how good the girl actually was. "When...when did she-" she turned to her wife who had the same expression as her.

"I just got her to find confidence in herself and helped her float for a while, then she got it," Alexa explained. "Oh?" Cheryl raised her perfectly arched eyebrow. "I...it takes us so many failed attempts to even get her to take the armbands off...but you-"

"I guess it's because Lexa's younger than us," Toni spoke up. "Thanks, Alexa. You're a big help." her older sister smiled softly.

"Of course." the teen nodded. "And between me and you, Alia is my favorite out of all my nieces and nephews."

"Oh, we know." Cheryl nodded with a slight laugh.

They spent some time in the pool before deciding that they wanted to try some rides. Toni held Aliana while swinging her and Cheryl's interlaced hands and Alexa was walking beside her, into her phone that was in a waterproof pouch.

"Dude, you're such a liar!" Toni heard the girl over the phone.

"Yeah, I'm totally lying about my nieces and nephew turning one." Alexa rolled her eyes. Feeling someone's eyes on her, Alexa looked up at her sister and chuckled. "You caught her attention." the teen titled the phone to show Toni's face.

"Holy shit- that-"

"My sister. As I said before." Alexa huffed. "Hi! It's so nice to meet you!"

"Hi! Oh my god! Are-is Alexa really your sister?" the girl asked in shock. Toni chuckled as she nodded. "Yes. The same mother and the same father." she didn't want to mention not sharing the same mother, that wasn't any of the girl's business. Plus, legally, and rightfully, Marie was her mother, so she wasn't actually lying.

"Oh...that's...wow."

"Do you believe me now?" the younger brunette asked. "Yeah, I do. I'm sorry for ever doubting you."

"Whatever. Anyways, did you hear that Jaxon asked Gina to the school dance!?"

They reached a family ride and they stood in line. As Toni spoke with Cheryl quietly, a little girl turned around and gasped upon seeing Toni. She pulled at her mom's hand and pointed out the brunette excitedly.

"Looks like someone wants to speak with you, my love." Cheryl subtly pointed to the little girl. Toni turned to see who her wife was talking about and smiled once her eyes landed on the girl.

"Oh, hi." she grinned.

"Hi, it's so nice to meet you. As you can see, my daughter loves you."

"Aww, well, I love her too." Toni chuckled and reached out to squeeze the girl's shoulder. "You play soccer?"

"I-I love it." the little girl nods. "Yeah? What's your position?"

"I play goalie." she divulged. "Are you a good goalie?" Toni asked.

"Mhm." she nodded. "She wanted to join a team, but it's hard to find one who accepts girls her age."

"How old is she?" Cheryl spoke up.

"7." the mother replied and they moved up as the line got shorter. "Well, after we get off, meet us at the end. I can give you my professional number so you can sign her up for my class." Toni smiled.

"Really!?" the girl asked happily. "Yes." Toni chuckled. "I want to see how good of a goalie you are."

"Thank you so much, Mrs. Topaz! You're amazing."

"I do what I can." the brunette nodded. Just as they finished talking, the mom and her daughter's turn came to get on the ride.

"You're so sweet, baby." Cheryl smiled at her wife lovingly. "I try." Toni shrugged and kissed Aliana's cheek. The small girl was staring into space. "What are you thinking about, butterfly?" her mother asked, ticking her side.

Aliana giggled and squirmed in the woman's arms, pushing her hands away.

******

Cheryl set Grayson down and watched as the boy waddled over to his uncle Jason.

It's later in the day now. Everyone went back to their respective rooms to shower and change before meeting up in Choni's room, where the party is being held.

Soft music played while everyone stood around. Some of them were standing outside on the balcony and another few were in the living area/kitchen.

The kids were in Hunter and Aliana's room playing on Hunter's switch. The couple allowed him to bring it for the purpose of that. Daniel and Alexa were sitting off to the side since they had no interest in playing Mario Bros over and over again. The 17 and 15-year-olds talked about high school and how shitty it could get at times.

"You guys, keep it down, Leileena is sleeping." Jason peeked his head into the room.

"Sorry, uncle Jay." Hunter apologized and they went to a quieter tone. Jason shut the door behind him and carried Grayson over to the kitchen counter where his mothers left food out.

"You want some pizza?" the redhead asked before picking up a slice for himself. Grayson eyed the food as the man brought it up to his mouth and took a bite.

"Mmm-" he hummed and opened his mouth. Chuckling, Jason allowed him to take a bite. His little teeth ripped a piece off and he hummed at the taste.

"Careful, Jay. He gets-" Toni was cut off when Grayson snatched the slice out of his hand and took a few other bites. "...Crazy when he tastes good food." she finished slowly with a laugh.

"Thanks for the warning...10 seconds late." Jason laughed and grabbed another slice. "Hey, in my defense, I just got out of the bathroom." the brunette shrugged.

"It is good, my handsome love?" she asked the boy and took him off of the counter. Grayson smiled at her, a tomato sauce ring around his mouth. "I'll take that as a yes." his mother laughed.

He offered her some but she decline gently while taking him over to Cheryl. "Look at you!" Cheryl giggled. "It has to be good, huh?"

"Yum." he nodded. Toni's eyes widened and she met her wife's shocking blue eyes. "He...he...finally said his first word!"

"And it was yum-" Cheryl raised her eyebrow at the boy. He wasn't even looking at her. He was too busy eating his pizza.

"Still! He said his first word." Toni grinned and started pressing kisses all over his sauce-covered face. She didn't care. Grayson giggled at the affection he was receiving, dropping his pizza in the process. It was just crust anyway.

"I'm so proud of you, Gray!" the tanned woman held him up in the air.

Cheryl watched them with a smile. She loved how excited her wife gets over milestones like these. They've been through this twice already, yet Toni still gets excited as if it's the first. Don't get her wrong though, she gets excited too. But just not as much as her wide does. It's a beautiful sight to see because she knows Toni loves to be a mother.

Cheryl took Grayson so she can go clean him up and Toni went to go check on Leileena.

The small girl was sitting up when she entered Alexa's room and she smiled. "Hey, you." she chuckled. "How long have you been up?"

Leileena didn't reply and only made grabby hands at her. Toni didn't hesitate to pick her up and kiss her cheek. "You sleep well?"

Leileena nodded before resting her head on Toni's shoulder. Her hair was in a mess of curls causing Toni to coo. The girl had a head full of hair. Her's was brunette and curly, just like her mother. And Grayson's was a reddish-brown, but curly. So he had a mix of Cheryl and Toni.

"Oh! Look who decided to join us!" Madison teased. At the sound of her voice, Leileena lifted her head and grinned, making grabby hands at her.

Madison is her favorite aunt. Whenever the redhead would come around, she was clung to her. She and Everleigh were close too, despite them only being one.

"Hi, pretty girl." the woman smiled and gladly took her niece from her sister-in-law.

******

"Go, Lei-Lei! Go Lei-Lei! Go Lei-Lei!" they chanted as the one-year-old "danced" to the music. Cheryl caught the moment on camera as she giggled at her daughter's wiggling movements.

"We know who she gets that from." Toni grinned at her wife and the redhead pushed her shoulder slightly.  Everyone around them laughed at Toni's jokes causing the redhead to roll her eyes.

"I'm surrounded by fools." she quipped.

"We're your fools though." her wife grinned, wrapping her arms around her. "That's true." Cheryl sighed with a mock of defeat.

"Okay, guys! Cake time!" she then clapped her hands together. The kids cheered and ran into the kitchen and the adults took their time entering the area.

Toni picked up Grayson and Leileena, bringing them over to their cake. Grayson's eyes lit up as he watched Cheryl light their candles.

"Can I get the first slice, mommy!?" Aliana asked, standing on her tiptoes to look over the counter. "Sorry, my beautiful love, you can't. It's the twin's birthday."

"Okay." the girl frowned but understood. "Next time, kay?" the woman received a nod in reply.

"On 3! 1...2...3! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday, dear Grayson and Leileena! Happy birthday to you!"

The twins clapped and smiled widely as everyone sang to them for an unknown reason. They were just excited. "Blow out your candles!" Toni told them softly.

Leileena looked up at Cheryl with confusion and the redhead laughed softly before leaning forward to blow them out. "Yay!" the family cheered.

"Okay, let's cut-" Toni was cut off when Grayson stuck his while handing into the cake. "The cake..." she finished with a groan.

"Ugh, Grayson!" Aliana looked pissed.

"Sorry guys." Cheryl chuckled nervously and picked up the small boy who was licking frosting off of his tiny hand. "No worries, my loves. I brought another cake!" Toni smiled.

"Oh my god! You're a lifesaver, momma!" Hunter complimented and everyone else around them shared the same words causing the brunette to wave them off with a small smile.

"Was just thinking rationally guys. No biggie." she blushed with flattery.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

69.2K 1.3K 20
Toni is hbic, serpents rule Riverdale High and she has everything anyone could ever want besides the whole love life thing but who needs that? Cheryl...
5.5K 163 8
COMPLETED #13 cherylxtoni #9 Cheryl - May 18, 2021 #3 Cliffordblossom - April 16, 2021 #13 Toni - February 16, 2021 #14 Chonismut - February 16, 202...
4K 133 16
#1 in toni #19 in supportive #2 in cheryl #5 in tonitopaz #7 in cherylblossom #57 in choni #49 topaz #102 in blossom Toni comes back to Riverdale aft...
377K 8.4K 76
JugxReader cause why not🤷🏻‍♀️First real fan fiction on Wattpad😹 Published Nov. 29, 2017 [ RANKINGS ] Aug. 25, 2019 •°• #1 in riverdalefanfic •°• •...