F.L.A.W Series Book 3: RUBY

By mimzee23

Warning: SPG / R-18 /Mature Content Female League of Assassins and Weapons F.L.A.W Series Book 3: RUBY "I am... More

Synopsis
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Final Chapter
Special Chapter
Bonus Chapter (Book 4-Preview)

Chapter Twenty-Four

591 45 8
By mimzee23

"Do you want coffee, juice-" alok ni Ruby na kaagad namang pinutol ng lalaki.

"I want my wife." Hindi kaagad nakasagot si Vix doon. "Can you give it to me?"

"Percy, what are you doing here?" She asked but she couldn't meet his eyes so she pretended that she was busy clearing the table.

"What do you think? Do I need to spell it out for you?" He seemed a bit annoyed. "I didn't fly thirty-six hours for you to offer me some drinks."

"Narito ka ba para makipag-away sakin?" inis niyang baling sa mister.

Bigla namang nagbago ang itsura nito at bumuntong hininga muna na tila ba napapagod.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be sarcastic. I just didn't expect your reaction." And he stepped closer to her. "I'm here to ask you to come back home. The kids need you- I need you. Please, let's fix this."

Ngayong kaharap na niya nang mas malapitan ang asawa ay mas natitigan na niya ito. Halatang kulang ito sa tulog at mukhang pumayat rin ng kaunti. Hindi na rin nakakapagshave dahil tinubuan na ng balbas at bigote ang lalaki. Nakaramdam siya ng awa para sa mister dahil alam niyang siya ang dahilan kung bakit ito nagkaganoon.

"I'm sure you'll all be better off without me. Puro kapahamakan lang ang dala ko sa pamilya natin. I almost put our kids' life at risk because I couldn't handle my own emotion. I don't want you to get involve with my miseries in life. You deserved to have a life that is free from harm-"

"I was never free from harm and you know that. I am a law enforcer and danger is part of my job. I can conquer anything as long as you're with me. The kids are suffering because you were gone. Alam mo bang madalas umiyak si Seph at sinisisi niya ang sarili niya kaya ka umalis?"

"What?" Bigla siyang nag-alala nang marinig ang tungkol sa anak. "It's not her fault."

"But she thinks it's hers. She's too young to understand what's happening around her. She needs you, Vixyn."

Napayuko siya dahil naroon pa rin ang pangamba niya at pagdadalawang isip.

"I'm sorry for doing this, for causing you and our kids distress." Her hands are trembling. "I was being selfish, right? Sarili ko lang ang iniisip ko, inuuna ko yung nararamdaman ko kaysa sa inyo. I was too focused on fixing myself but I am ruining our family." She's almost hysterical. "And now, you're all suffering because-"

"Ssshhhh.... stop,stop." Pagpapakalma ng mister sa kanya. "It's not your fault either. There's too much on your plate and you're hurting. And I am one of the reasons why you're hurting. I'm sorry." At saka siya hinatak para yakapin. "I'm the one who should be blamed here. I should've been more open to you, I should've been honest. I shouldn't have taken you for granted. I kept on saying that you and the kids are my priority but my actions were the opposite. I'm sorry."

Kumalas si Vix sa pagkakayakap ng asawa upang makita niya ang mukha nito. Hinaplos niya ang pisngi kaya't napapikit ito. Hinaplos din niya ang panga nito na tinubuan na ng manipis na balbas.

"It looks like you forgot to shave. Your stubbles have grown." Aniya.

"I don't care how I look anymore." Anito habang nakapikit pa rin. "I don't care about anything else than to bring my wife back home." At yumuko para ipatong ang ulo nito sa balikat niya. "I missed you so much, Vix. It's been hell for the past weeks that you're gone. I couldn't focus on work, on the things I must do. I wasn't doing a good job being a father, they both still want you."

Siya na ang yumakap sa mister dahil ramdam niya ang paghihirap nito sa mga linggo na wala siya.

"As a father, you only want to protect them, to keep them safe always. And you did that." At saka niya sinilip iniangat ang mukha nito upang magtama ang kanilang paningin. "You protected our children from danger-... from me."

"Vix, I'm so sorry, for leaving you behind that night. I shouldn't have left with the kids, I should have stayed and talked about what happened. I should have been more sensitive about your feelings. You were jealous and doubtful and that's because of my negligence as a husband. I should've seen this, I should've known that taking the kids would mean that we are afraid of you. I wasn't afraid of you, I was just thinking about the effect of that matter on our children but I forgot about you. About the effect of my actions on you. About your feelings, your pain-"

"It's alright." Putol ni Ruby sa mister. "You did the right thing. I would have done the same if it was me in your position too."

"But still, I should have been more understanding. I was the one who pushed you to burst out like that."

"Let's stop this." Awat na niya na tinakpan pa ang bibig ng asawa. "What's done is done and we cannot take it back."

"We just have to accept the consequences right." Anito na tinanguan lang niya. "Have we given you enough time and space?" Maamong tanong nito. "I tried not to follow you here, to give what you want. It was hard but I controlled myself. Kaya nga tinawagan ko lang si Ellis para alamin kung sa kapatid mo ngang si Yasi ka nagpunta. Dahil kung hindi, ipapahanap kita kahit saang lupalop ka pa magpunta."

"I thought you only called once because you don't care about me anymore."

"You have no idea how hard it was for me not to call you or see you for almost two months. It's been killing me slowly but I had to be strong for the kids." Percy caressed her face and right now, she was the one who closes her eyes to savor the moment. "Kaya ako nandito dahil hindi ko na kakayanin pa na hindi ka makasama. I want you back, Vix." Saka siya napadilat. "I'm sorry for everything."

Tinitigan niya ang asawa at kita ang paghihirap nito. Nagsusumamo ang mga mata nito na patawarin niya.

"Can you take us back? Can you come back home to us? We missed you so badly and I don't know what to do anymore. I just want you back, please. Please don't give up on us, on our family." Pagmamakaawa nito.

"I'm not giving up on anything here. I was hurt and confused but I'm not giving up on us. And yeah, I wanna go back to you."

Pagkasagot niya nang ganoon ay walang sabi-sabi na bigla siyang hinaltak ng asawa upang halikan.

Ruby can taste the deep longing in their kiss. He's kissing his wife like there is no tomorrow, like nothing matters anymore. She missed him and she's making sure that she let him know.

Nang iangat siya ni Percy ay kusang pumulupot ang kanyang mga binti sa katawan nito. She's straddling him while he's carrying her. Mas lalong lumalim ang kanilang paghahalikan- sabik na sabik at uhaw na uhaw sila sa isa't isa. He went upstairs and took her inside the guest room as if he knew that's where she was sleeping.

Pagkapasok nila sa loob ng kwarto ay umupo ang lalaki sa kama habang karga pa din siya. Patuloy siyang hinahalikan habang inaangat na nito ang kanyang damit. At dahil naka-kamiseta lang siya ay mabilis nitong naialis iyon at ang pangloob na lamang naiwan.

He skillfully remove her brassiere and instantly cupped her breasts, kneading them like dough, sucking her nipples like a hungry infant.

Lumiyad pa si Vixyn upang hindi mahirapan ang asawa sa ginagawa. Ramdam niya ang panggigil nito dahil sa mga pigil na kagat sa kanyang mga dibdib.

He pulled her closer again and devoured her mouth as if he cannot get enough of her. She, on the other hand, her fingers are busy unbuttoning his polo, exposing his hard ripped eight-packed abs.

Then he hugged her tight, still devouring her mouth. And then he moved and exchanged places with her. He is now on top of her, pinning her down on the bed. He cherished her breasts once again while his hands are sliding down her abdomen and beyond. She felt his hand softly caressing her femininity under a sheer piece of cloth.

Inililis ng asawa bahagya ang kanyang pang-ibaba at ipinasok ang isang daliri. Napasinghap si Ruby dahil roon. Hindi na niya maikakaila ang kanyang pangungulila sa kanyang asawa at ganoon din ito sa kanya. Napaungol siya nang nagsimula na nitong ilabas-masok ang daliri. Halos mamilipit siya nang binilisan nito ang ginagawa.

"You miss me that much too, huh?" Percy said in a raspy voice while sucking her peak. "Damn, you're fucking wet, Baby." And pulled his finger out and went down on her.

Vixyn almost shriek when he lavished her sensitive spot- licking and lapping, nonstop. And before she can push him away to stop him, she felt her earth-shaking release explode.

"That was surprising." He's teasing her after she has reached her peak. "I missed you, Vix." And positioned himself in between her legs, entering her instantly.

Muli na naman napaungol nang malakas si Ruby sa pagpasok ng asawa sa kanya. His rough entry turned her even more. Malakas ang ginagawang pagbayo sa kanya ng mister na halos ikabaon niya sa kama. Ibinuka pa nito lalo ang kanyang mga hita kaya naman ay mas sumagad pa lalo sa kanyang kalooban ang malaking armas nito.

He's pounding her hard, full force. He's hammering her like a nail, hitting her sensitive spot perfectly.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Percy cursed out loud as he rams inside her. "Vixyn-" he called out her name when he fasten his pace.

"Oh, Percy!" Ungol niya habang pabilis nang pabilis ang pagbayong ginagawa ng mister.

Their moans and screams filled the four corners of the room. Both of them aren't holding back anymore and Ruby is giving back the same passion and intensity she is receiving from her husband. And when they both reached paradise, she literally can see fireworks under her closed eyelids.

Magkatabi silang nakahiga sa kama habang akap-akap si Vix ni Percy.

"You're coming back with me today." Doon napabaling si Ruby sa asawa. Umikot siya upang magharap sila.

"Today?" Gulat niyang ulit. "As in today? Agad-agad?"

"Yeah. I have my return ticket dated today and I have yours too. Our flight is at three in the afternoon."

"Ha? Pati ako? Bumili ka na ng ticket ko? You're that confident that you're going to take me with you, huh, Inspector?"

Malanding ngumiti si Percy at umusog pa para mas magdikit silang dalawa sa kama.

"That's my talent, I can charm my way to get what I want. I did get you to marry me so I think I still know how to get you back." At kinintalan siya ng isang halik sa labi. "And besides, I wouldn't take no for an answer so I guess, you have no choice but to say yes."

Napangiti siya sa lakas ng loob ng mister. Iyon ang isa sa nagustuhan niya rito noon kaya't nahulog ang damdamin niya. Mahal niya si Percy at handa na siya maging matatag para sa pamilya nila.

Nang pumikit ang asawa ay alam na ni Ruby na puyat at pagod ito at kailangan nitong magpahinga. Babangon na sana siya para hayaan itong makatulog muna roon nang pigilan siya nito.

"Where are you going?" Tanong nito na may pag-aalala sa mga mata.

"Magliligpit lang ako ng mga gamit. Sabi mo nga, ngayong araw din ang flight natin pabalik ng Pinas diba? I need to pack my things." Sagot niya na pipiglas na sana mula sa hawak nito ngunit mariin pa din ang pagkakahawak sa kanyang palapulsuhan.

"Okay, I'll help you pack-"

Kaagad niyang pinigilan ang pagbangon din nito.

"No need, just rest here. Alam kong pagod ka at baka may jetlag ka pa kaya matulog ka na lang muna rito. We still have a few extra hours left before our flight." Na tinapik pa ang braso para pahigaing muli.

"No, I don't want you to leave me here, I'll help you pack your things. I'm fine, I can sleep later during our flight back." At akma na namang babangon na sa kama nang hatakin niya pahiga at saka hinalikan sa labi nang mariin.

Gumanti rin ng halik si Percy sa kanya. Ginawa niya iyon upang maalis rito ang takot at pangamba na nakita niya sa mga mata nito. He's afraid that she'll leave him again if he let her go. She didn't know that she caused her husband a traumatizing experience when she left that night.

"I'm not going anywhere, Percy." Aniya nang putulin na niya ang halikan nila. "I just need to clean the table downstairs and then I'll be back to pack my things." At saka niya hinaplos ang pisngi ng asawa. "I promise, I'm not going to leave you, okay? I'm coming back with you today and we'll see our kids. I'm not going anywhere."

Pinakatitigan muna siya ng lalaki bago bumuntong hininga habang tumango-tango nang bahagya. Humiga na ito nang maayos sa kama at hinaplos naman niya ang buhok nito habang nakapikit. Nang magaan na ang paghinga nito, tanda na nakatulog na ay saka lamang siya dahan-dahang bumangon. Pinulot niya ang mga damit na hinubad at sinuot iyon. Pinatungan lang niya ng roba bago siya lumabas ng kwarto.

Pagkababa niya ay nagulat pa siya nang madatnan niya sa baba sina Yasi at Bricks.

"Oh, you're here!" Aniya na nahihiya dahil naabutan siya sa ganoong ayos.
"How long have you been here?"

"We've been here enough." Si Bricks na nakangisi nang nakakaloko. "-enough to hear you, love birds." na lumapad pa ang ngisi. "Are all the gems the same?" Biglang tanong nito. "You're all quiet but you're loud in bed- Ouch!!!" Na napahawak pa sa beywang nang kurutin ito doon ni Diamond. "Hey, I was only joking. You don't have to be physically mean to me." Na dumikit pa sa dalaga. "But you can do another physical activity with me like what your sister did- Ouch!!!" Napahiyaw na naman sa sakit.

"Tumigil ka na nga!" Pinandilatan pa ni Striker ang katipan.

"Eto naman di mabiro. Bigyan kita ng pamasahe ha para masakyan mo naman mga biro ko." Na akmang bubunot ng pera ngunit huminto at saka ngumiti. "Wag na lang pala biro ko ang sakyan mo, ako na lang."

Mabilis namang nakaiwas si Tracker nang hahampasin na sana ni Yasi. Natatawang naiiling na lamang si Vixyn sa dalawa. She will miss them both because it's time for her to leave.

"Iyan ang ma-mimiss ko sa inyong dalawa, ang asaran ninyo." Pukaw niya. "I'm leaving today with my husband. I'm going back to the Philippines."

"Good thing that you finally listen to your heart." Si Diamond. "Iyan naman talaga ang gusto mo noon pa kaso pinangungunahan lang ng takot at katigasan ng ulo mo."

"You are his accomplice, are you? You gave him the passcode to the door." Bintang niya.

"I had to, it's for your sake." Sabay kibit balikat bago lumapit na nang tuluyan sa kanya at hinaplos ang kanyang buhok.

"Stop, you're still treating me like a baby. Hindi na ako bata at isa na akong ina." Aniya na natatawa habang hinahawi ang kamay ng kapatid.

"I know that and I know that you are a good mother, Ruby. Don't ever doubt your love for your family."

Tinanguan ni Vix ang kapatid habang isinasaisip ang payo nito.

"So, where's Perseus?" Singit na naman ni Bricks.

"He's sleeping." aniya na nahihiya. "Jet-lag." Mabilis niyang dagdag.

"Jet-lag?" Ulit ng binata. "Oh, I thought because he's drained."

"Bricks!" Pagalit ni Yasi.

"What? What did I say wrong? His energy was drained because of jet-lag, that's it." Nakangusong paliwanag nito. "Anyways, have a safe flight later." Seryoso nitong baling sa kanya.

"Thanks." At sa kapatid na naman bumaling. "Thank you for letting me stay here. For keeping my mind preoccupied the past weeks because you let me join your mission with Madame Pearl."

"If it weren't because of you, we wouldn't have located her and she would still be out there, doing evil things again." And tapped her shoulder. "We owe you that one. It was you who stopped her."

There's still this slight feeling that she couldn't explain. Maybe she still cares for Madame Pearl just as what Sapphire has told her. She was close with her before and her death isn't something she can be happy about, knowing that it was her who cost her life.

"Oh, before I forget, Sephy's birthday is just a couple of months away. Matagal na naming pinlanong mag-asawa na bigyan siya ng birthday party at sa tingin ko ay kailangan talaga iyon ng bata upang kahit papaano ay malimutan niya ang mga hindi magandang pangyayari nitong nakaraang buwan. So I am inviting you both. Alam ko na ilang milya ang layo natin at hindi parang Cubao lang na makakapunta kayo pero gusto ko sana na-"

"We'll be there." Putol ni Diamond sa kanya. "We will not miss it for the world." Naputol lang ang pag-uusap nila nang tumunog ang telepono nito. "Oh, it's Sapphire." anunsiyo nito. "I'll put her on speaker so you can invite her as well."

"Hi Saph, I'm going back home now. Sinusundo na ako ng asawa ko." Bungad ni Ruby nang sagutin ang tawag.

"That's good news." Tipid na balik nito sa kanya.

"I'm going to invite you on Sephy's birthday and that would be two months from now. Please come, okay? Diamond- I mean Agent Striker and Agent Tracker will come, and I'll invite Amethyst and Emerald as well. Kaya kailangan pumunta ka rin ha." Nakangiti pa niyang aya.

"I can't promise you anything, Ruby." It's as if she's turning her down already. "Coz right now, we have a bigger problem."

Nagkatinginan silang tatlo dahil sa narinig mula sa dalaga.

"What problem?" Si Yasi.

"Madame Pearl-.... she's alive."

Nanlaki ang mga mata nila at lumakas ang tambol sa dibdib.

"What? How? How did you find out? Have you confirmed it?" Halos sabay-sabay nilang tanong.

"Yeah, because I went back to the site and I saw some loopholes in the investigation. She wasn't in the place when the entrapment mission happened. She was using a remote satellite to hide her real location."

"So the body that we've found was-"

"It's from someone else's" sagot ni Sapphire kay Bricks. "I think she has an unconscious victim inside to pose as her and maybe she used the sprinkler to spray her blood all over the place after the explosion so her DNA will be the one on the surface."

"How can you be so sure, Saph?" Naninigurong tanong ni Ruby.

"This-" anito at may sinend na litrato sa phone kaya naman binuksan nila iyon.

It's a small piece of white paper with a handwritten message.

Almost but not quite

Mukhang mensahe nga iyon para sa kanila. That they almost got her but not quite because the old woman is always one step ahead of them.

"Still a cunning bitch!" ani Diamond na napahawak pa sa ulo. "We'll have to report this to the headquarters. Meet us there."

"Alright." at saka ibinaba na ang tawag ni Sapphire.

"I'll tell Percy that we have to-"

"No, Ruby." pigil sa kanya ng kapatid. "This time, you're not coming with us."

"Wait, what?!"

"Your husband is here and your kids are waiting for you at home. Your family is waiting for you. Go back and leave this matter to us." Her sister is convincing her.

"But this is about Madame Pearl and I should be there especially now that she's still alive! I have to be a part of this mission-"

"No, you don't need to be a part of this. May pamilyang naghihintay sayo, Ruby. Your husband flew a thousand miles to be with you, to take you back home to your kids. It's time to set your priorities and leave this mission to us. You've already helped us and that's what counts." at saka hinawakan ang dalawa niyang kamay. "Leave this to us and go live your life."

Vixyn just nodded in agreement. She couldn't argue with her anymore and decided to leave all the work to them. She trusts them and the org that she's working with to find Madame. Even though she still wants to join the investigation, she chose to listen to her that's why she ended up on a plane with her husband.

"Are you alright? What's bothering you?" Tanong ni Percy habang lumilipad na sila pabalik ng Pinas.

"A lot of things." sagot niya na nakatanaw sa mga ulap sa himpapawid.

"Is it about the kids?"

"Yeah, they are one of it too." sabay lingon rito. "I'm not sure if I can be a good mother to them. I've changed and I'm not the Vixyn you knew. I am both Ruby and Vixyn and I can't stop myself for being who I was. Lalabas at lalabas ang dati kong pagkatao kahit anong pigil ang gawin ko."

"You don't have to stop yourself." At saka siya inakbayan. "From this day on, we'll let just let Ruby resurface. I'm sure she's not as bad as we think she is."

"Shes' dangerous and she can be a threat to our lives- to your lives."

"She's you, Vixyn so I know that she's not bad at all." And she kissed her forehead. "We'll work everything out and we can do this. I know we can as long as we're together. Just promise me one thing again."

"What is it?"

"That you'll never leave us, okay? That you'll stay with us no matter what. Please don't leave me again, Baby."

Vixyn wanted to cry because of her husband's pleading. She felt his emotion and it's so good to feel something again other than nothingness.

"Promise." She said before sealing her vow with a kiss.

Sa kotse pa lang ay kinakabahan na siya sa magiging tagpo nilang mag-iina. Nang pumasok na sila sa loob ng bahay ay naabutan nilang nag-lalaro ang dalawa sa salas kasama si Lovely. Nagulat siya sa presensiya roon ng babae at ganoon din ito sa kanya nang mapatingin sa gawi niya. Hindi tuloy alam ni Vix kung anong uunahin niya sa nararamdaman- ang pangungulila at pagkasabik sa mga anak o ang inis para sa dalaga.

"Look who's finally home!" Malakas na anunsiyo ni Perseus kaya naman napatingin ang dalawang bata.

"Mommy!!!" Sigaw ni Sephy at unang tumakbo papunta sa kanya. "I'm sorry." yumakap sakanya habang umiiyak. "I'm so sorry, Mommy. I"m sorry for what I said to you."

"Sssshhh, it wasn't your fault, baby." Na pinupunasan ang mga luha nito sa mata. "Mommy had to leave because she needs to take care of something. There are some issues I had to resolve by myself."

"But you never called." Umiiyak na sabi nito. "Not even once."

"I'm sorry for that." Niyakap niyang muli ang bata. "I didn't call you because I know that it'll be hard for me to stay away and I wouldn't be able to sort out the things I need to." At muling inangat ang mukha ng anak upang magkatinginan sila. "I'm so sorry, baby for leaving you. It was hard but I had to. It's not your fault, okay. None of it was your fault. I was the one who should say sorry to you, for what I did. I'm sorry, Seph. I shouted at you, I ripped your toy apart and instead of comforting you, I chose to leave you behind."

"It's okay, Mommy. I'm not mad at you. I don't hate you. And I don't care about Mr. Bunny anymore, I just want you here with us." Patuloy pa din sa pag-iyak.

"Mommy is here, baby. I promise I won't leave you anymore." Aniya na sumulyap pa saglit kay Lovely.

Niyakap na niya ang dalawang bata at pinupog ng halik. Humalakhak naman ang bunso niya dahil nakikiliti sa ginagawa niya at kay sarap sa pandinig. She got back and her kids have warmed up to her.

"Pasali nga." Ani Percy na naki-yakap at nakipag-harutan na din sa mga bata.

Nahagip ng tingin niya si Lovely na sumenyas kay Manang Fe na aalis na ito at saka lumabas na ng bahay nila na hindi na nagpaalam pa sa kanila.

"Does she come here often?" Bulong niya sa Mister.

"Twice a week." Mayroong takot ng kaunti sa mukha nito. "But I told her she doesn't need to. Nag-aalala lang siya sa mga bata kaya niya dinadalaw. Madalas naman na hindi ko siya naaabutan rito." At saka hinawakan siya sa braso. "There's nothing going on between us. Simula noong umalis ka, hindi ko na siya nakakausap nang kami lang, hindi ko na rin siya pinupuntahan. Siya ang pumupunta rito para sa mga bata. Iyon lang talaga. Please believe me, Vix. I'm not cheating on you." Mahina ngunit mariin ang pagkakasabi niyon.

"I believe you." She said and went to the door.

"Vix-" he called out.

"Relax, I'm not gonna confront nor argue with her." She said and went out.

She stepped out of the gate and approach Lovely who was about to get inside the car. They both stared at each other, waiting for who was going to talk first between them. Ruby was always pissed toward the woman but tonight, there is something different about the woman in front of her now that she was looking at her face to face.

Vix can see that she's not that proud and confident anymore like the way she used to be. And she saw the genuine care she has for her kids and she appreciates it.

"Thank you for looking after my kids while I'm gone." She said, starting the conversation first but she never lets her answer back. Because deep inside her, she can still see her as a threat that she must exterminate.

-"But starting tonight, don't ever come here again. I don't want you near my children and my husband. I'm here and I'm the only one they'll gonna need. There is no room for you here." And walked back inside.

She may be harsh and cruel for saying those words but one thing she learned from being a Gem. The enemy shouldn't be trusted even if they show kindness and mercy, for they will still find more inventive ways to stab you when you are not looking. It is better to be safe than sorry for her. She is now cautious and on guard because Vixyn is now laced with Ruby.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 503 56
They're childhood bestfriends, pero nagkahiwalay nang manirahan ang mga Samonte sa Amerika. Raine Zynah is very pretty during their childhood, pero h...
4.7M 192K 39
Cecelib x Race Darwin x Makiwander Temptation Island's Monasterio Legacy
5.3M 104K 67
PUBLISHED UNDER IMMAC PPH In the world of married couple, Miracle Fortalejo is not one of the lucky wives to experience the joy of it. With all the t...
24.5M 713K 34
She was kidnapped by the mafia prince, Lander Montenegro, at the age of five. He stole almost half of her life, so it's only fair that he repays her...