True moon

By IssyRob

If you had told me three years ago that I would be deciding the fate of Esme, a woman I had once considered a... More

Prologue (recommended to read but not obligatory)
Chapter 1- Selfish
Chapter 2- Decisions
Chapter 3- Broken family
Chapted 4- Turning page
Chapter 5- Goodbyes
Chapter 7- Alone
Chapter 8- Helpless
Chapter 9- Assumptions
Chapter 10- Explanations
Chapter 11- Esme's letter
Chapter 12- Charlie's talk
Chapter 13- offended
Jasper's tasks Part 1
Jasper's tasks part 2
Got your back
Unwanted
They're all the same
Overreaction
Tense
Moving on
Jane
Gone
The volturi
Conditions
Reactions
Chapter 29- dedication
Chapter 31- Part 1, party
Chapter 31- part 2, party
Chapter 32- Dates
Chapter 33- Date
Chapter 34
Chapter 35- Holiday
Chapter 36- Tension
Chapter 37-Queen Isabella part 1
Chapter 38- Queen Isabella part 2
Chapter 39- fate
Chapter 40- consequences
Chapter 41-revenge
Epilogue

Agreements

941 39 1
By IssyRob

Bella POV

It had only been a couple of days since I had arrived in Volterra but it feels like I've been here years. Everyone was so....welcoming and I didn't really understand why Edward feared and hated them so much. I had become a member of the guard and was being trained to stretch my shield onto other people so that I could protect them too. All of the guard were teaching me to do this- especially Caius and Demetri. I still didn't really like Felix- he was so scary and not particularly welcoming. Alec- the gorgeous boy- was very mysterious. He seemed to disappear all the time and was always making really bizarre comments.

I really missed Alice and Jasper and was still trying to convince Aro to let me call them. I knew they'd be really worried about me but Aro wasn't budging- he said it was too dangerous or that it was easier this way. The other person I missed was Emmett- I hadn't seen him in such a long time and really missed his cringe worthy jokes and booming laugh and infectious smile.

Jane was actually really nice and we'd become friends- I guess. She was really funny- in a sarcastic kind of me- and even though she wasn't particularly friendly, we got along well. She was my best friend here. I also really liked Heidi and Demetri- who was quite protective of me.

I still couldn't quite get over the fact that I was a vampire. It felt so normal- so right and I couldn't help but think how much better I was a vampire. I was confident. I was no longer the shy, clumsy, awkward Bella.

The other day, Aro had agreed to help me avoid Edward and Carlisle- I had told him how I really never wanted to see them again and he had told me that he understood and that it was fine. Aro was kind of like a Dad in that sense- he really cared about me.

The one thing I felt most guilty about was Charlie. I knew he was struggling- searching for me everywhere. We'd all seen it in the news. The entire of Forks were horrified- nothing happened in Forks and here: Chief's son wanders into the forest on the path and ten minutes later she has disappeared. No sign of where she has gone at all. I knew that Charlie must be worried out of his mind and I honestly felt awful about it. Aro did seem genuinely sorry about what had happened between me and Charlie. I knew that I could never call him again- let alone see him. How would I explain I had golden eyes? And that I had suddenly grown absolutely stunning? How would I explain my perfect, pale skin and bell like voice? I mean there's a limit to what plastic surgery can do! One thing I was particularly good at for a newborn vampire was controlling my thirst, which meant that as soon as I had mastered stretching my shield I'd be able to go on proper missions with the guard.

"Bella!" Heidi called, as she ran down the hall.

"Yeah?" I said, turning around.

"Aro wishes to speak with you"

"Now?" I asked puzzled. Aro had said that I could have the day off.

"Yes- he said it was important" she rushed out.

"Oh ok" I mumured, in confusion. Why did Aro want to speak with me?

I quickly made my way to the main room and knocked softly on the large oak doors.

"Come in, my dear child" Aro hummed.

At first, Aro's choice of old language had slightly weirded me out but I was used to it by now.

Pushing open the doors, I made my way into the room noticing that only Aro, Caius, Demetri, Alec and Felix were there.

"You wanted to speak to me?" I asked as I came towards Aro.

"Yes, my dear, sit" he said, gesturing towards a chair.

I sat and looked at him.

"We are expecting visitors" Aro started hesitantly.

"And?" I asked puzzled to why I'd been called in simply for Aro to tell me we were going to have visitors.

"And these visitors know you quite well. They are the Cullens"

I gasped.

"Why are they coming to visit?" I asked, a small frown on my face.

"I do not know" Aro answered. "But not all of them are coming"

"Oh, who is coming?" I asked, hoping that Alice and Japser and Emmett would be.

"Again I don't know but I know that it is not Alice and Jasper as they are not living with them at the moment and we know that they are still in Forks"

"Oh" I said, disappointed.

"Bella, we think it would be better if you did not see the cullens while they are here" Aro said hesitantly.

"Why?" I asked, shocked. I wanted to see the cullens.

"Because we do not know whose coming...if Carlisle or Edward were there for example, you told me you wished not to see them. It is easier if we pretend we killed you so that you do not have to deal with them. Even if Edward or Carlisle were not there, the rest of the coven would surely tell them everything and you do not want them to know about your existence" Aro reasoned.

"But what if Emmett is there? I love him- I need to see him!" I nearly shouted.

I noticed Alec grit his teeth out of the corner of my eyes.

"Relax, Alec, Emmett has a mate Rosalie- she loves him as a brother" Demetri said with a smirk on his face.

I looked between them, confused. Why would Alec care if Emmett had a mate or not.

"Yes, I know, young one" Aro said sadly. "But if you wish Carlisle and Edward not to know about your existence, then this is the only way"

"In return for this, can I have a favor?" I asked.

"I suppose" Aro said, hesitantly.

"I want you to allow me to call Alice to tell her that I am alright but that I cannot tell her where I am and that I will never see her again" I murmured.

"Bella" Caius started.

"No Caius wait" Aro interrupted him. "You cannot call her but you can text or email her and you can keep in contact with her. " Aro reasoned.

My face lit up. I sure as hell didn't see that one coming.

"Thank you thank you thank you" I rushed out, as I ran over to hug Aro tightly.

Aro was shocked at first but after a second, he hugged me back murmuring "Anything for you, my dear"

I skipped out of the room and pulled out my new iPhone 6 out. Scrolling down to Alice's number, I began to type.

Alice

There's no easy way to explain what has happened to me and I can't tell you much but I want you to know that I'm safe and happy. I am honestly really happy- I didn't think I would be (after practically being kidnapped) but I am. I need you to set up a death for me so that Charlie can move on, he can't live his entire life wondering. I'm so sorry Alice, really I am. I never intended any of this, I thought I'd be with you right now. I miss you so much. But don't bother calling me. We can't talk. We just can't. We can text, though. But I understand if you don't want to talk to me. I understand if you want to forget about me and move on. Tell Jasper thank you and that I love him.

I love you, Alice, like a sister and no one will ever be able to replace you but this is not all a bad thing. I'll never forget you. I'm sorry, so sorry- please forgive me for splitting your family up.

Bella

xxx

After going over the text ten million times, I clicked send and crossed my fingers as I hoped that Alice would forgive me.

Ping. I looked up in shock from my fingers, in less than a couple of minutes, Alice had replied.

Bella

I'm so relieved you're alive! We'd assumed that you were dead! Do you need rescuing? We know where you are and can come immediately and save you. I love you so much and forgive you for what? For being kindapped- that's not your fault! You didn't tear our family apart and I love you. We must keep in contact.

Alice

xxx

"Bella, we're going shopping...wanna come with us?" Jane asked, as she peered round the door.

"Sure, one sec" I replied, tilting my phone away from her so that she couldn't read my texts.

Jane nodded and left the room.

I quickly typed a response, telling Alice that I didn't need rescuing and that I'd text later as I was going out now.

Grabbing my new leather biker jacket - only for appearance purposes (I wouldn't get cold no matter what the weather was like) - my phone and purse, I went to go meet Jane and Heidi in the hallway.

"Ready?" Jane asked me.

I nodded.

"Right, ladies, let's shop till we drop!" she squealed as she grabbed mine and Heidi's arms and pulled us along with her.

Hello!

This chapter was seriously long! As a sorry for such a gap between the previous 2 chapters. Now, I know that I promised a drama filled chapter but I'm afraid that that is going to be next chapter (I swear) and it really will be. I will hopefully post the next chapter tomorrow. I am quite proud of posting so quickly after the last chapter. This chapter took me ages to write and I am actually kind proud of it but tell me what you think cause you now I love to know! The song enclosed in this chapter is called wherever you will go and is gorgeous. So really do listen to it if you have a chance. This chapter is dedicated to @bobbysnow because she is incredible and has been incredibly supportive of this book all along the way. So thanks bobby! You've made my year! C & V as per usual and thanks for 5.4 K- it is really incredible.

I love you guys!

Issy

xxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

664K 22.1K 84
โ›fight so dirty, but you love so sweet, talk so pretty, but your heart got teeth!โœ โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ โ”โ”โ” ๐•ฝebekah ๐•ฎullen, the youngest of the Cu...
107K 4.1K 19
"He's gone. I'm a vampire now, and it's all HIS fault. I'm in what most would say the clutches of evil, but really their..ok it's true but when no el...
99.6K 3K 77
Margaret Allie Brandon. A 17-year-old girl stuck living with an abusive guardian since her mother died in a car crash. The same car crash that left M...
293K 7.1K 22
โš ๏ธTrigger Warnings In This Story!!!โš ๏ธ Sofia thought she would have to live with the abusive she gets from her father forever, but one day, as she cle...