Her Silent Scream

By ATARAXIAonism

A small girl full of joy and happiness, broke down, her life turned into hell, she lost her loved ones which... More

Her silent scream...
Its daily routine..
The cafe shit...
Brown eyed
Friends...
Her demons...
the kiss....
don't...
I will not forgive you...
I lost him...
birthday...
please let me go....
mental breakdown...
The grave...

math tutor...

9 0 0
By ATARAXIAonism

It's almost 3.45 I am waiting for John. Today is Sunday so I don't have much work to do, I already completed my assignment. Now I am just waiting for him, being whole boar.
Exactly at 4 pm door bell rang, I hurriedly get up from couch and went to open the door. And there is standing a smiling John with chocolate in his hands, I forget to breath looking at him.
He waved at me, 'hey daisy will you just let me in', I laughed awkwardly and invited him in my house.
John please take a sit I will be just right back, without waiting for his reply, I rushed to kitchen.
I am watching daisy, she looked nervous, without even listening to my reply she hurridly went to kitchen, I sighed why this girl is like this. She always seems in hurry.
her house is decent and beautiful,with hall ,two bedroom and Kitchen.everything is neatly placed. My eyes were just roaming around the house as some picture caught my attention. A small girl smiling widely holding her mother, she is looking so cute and innocent.
Yes, she is daisy my love. it's her childhood pics, she looking just like her mother, she really inherited those beautiful eyes and long lashes from her mother. I quickly took a pic in my phone of the frame and slipped my phone in my pocket as the sound of footsteps startled me, it's daisy walking slowly holding a Trey in her hand with glass of juice.
I jogged to her and said, please don't be this much formal with me, we are friends you don't have a need to do such formalities. She shook her head and handed me glass of juice, no it's alright she said.
Okay now let's start our study.

It's been 1 and half hour I am helping John to understand some problem of maths but he seems mess, I sighed and said, 'John if you think that math is a problem then it will really become a problem '. He is just looking at me with his innocent face.
Okay let's try this one , and I explained the problem to him. After a minute john whined, ' daisy, why my answer is not matching with this one, He pouted.
I went through his steps, ' look John you did this wrong step, lemme show you how to solve it', saying that I leaned in and started explaining him.
Daisy is explaining the problem to me but I can't focus on it, but who will focus when such angel is sitting in front of you, our faces are quite close. I am just shamelessly staring at her, she is beautiful, she have dark black smooth long hairs, bangs are falling on her eyes making her look more beautiful, her pink lips are attracting me to kiss them, she have bright beautiful skin and slightly chubby cheeks which were making her more beautiful and cute at the same time. Even though frames are covering her eyes but still they are looking mesmerizing, her eyes are shining they hold the beauty of universe in them. Her long lashes increasing the beauty of her breathe taking Beautiful doe eyes. I was completely immersed in her beauty. This girl is going to be my death..
As I am explaining the whole problem to him,' John do you understand it? ,
Hey John are you listening to me, still no response..
I looked up when I didn't get any answer, my eyes locked with him I was sitting close to him.

My heart sarted to beat fast as John is staring right in my eyes. Again everything feel like going in slow motion, again my heart is going wild...i can smell his soft yet masculine scent of perfume... This boy is going to give me heart attack, if he continue staring at me like that...

We were staring at each other shamelessly until the sound of ringtone backed us on earth, I immediately moved back , not meeting his eyes like I did some crime, he picked up his call while scratching his neck, my whole face got red as I caught in doing something wrong.
I watched him as he was looking nervous but soon his expression changed into annoyed.
His eyes blinked multiple times not to show his annoyance he blurted, hey daisy I have to go, an urgent task popped up, I just nodded my head. He collected his thing and left the house thanking me.

as soon as shut the door I slide down on the door as my back is pressing it . My heart is racing so fast, I put my hand over my chest and felt how wildly it is beating, hey calm down, what's wrong with you why are you beating so much calm down.
On the other hand john is not also in a good condition. A tint of pink appeared on his face as he remembered about the incident with daisy. He blushed , his heart is also racing . He mumbled my love only you have power to make my heart beat race like this and happily went to his home.

Like this a weak went daisy and John became good friends, ana also became good friend with John. Daisy teached  some tricks to John to solve the problem quickly.
It's 7 am as daisy walking down the streets deep in her thought when suddenly someone shouted, she jumped on her place ,placing her hand over her chest , it's John who is laughing his ass out, looking at the scared face of the poor daisy. She shouted, you jerk !!! how dare you to scare me like this, my heart was almost going to jump out of my chest you moron!! . She said while fummig in anger,
oh! Did I just startled you miss daisy. Saying that he flicked her head and started running, yah! You basterd ! stop right there! I am not going to spare you yah jerk. She also ran behind him.
They were running behind each other like kids, daisy was about to catch him when she slipped and about to fall, she closed her eyes tightly,ready to get her Face print on the ground, but before her imagination become reality, two strong arms wrapped around her waist and flipped their position.

Daisy opened her eyes as she didn't felt any pain, her eyes met the two dark brown eyes which were staring at her lovingly.
She lost her self in those beautiful eyes. Yes, John saved her from hitting the ground by engulfing her in his strong arms, still on the ground their faces are just inches apart they can feel their hot breaths falling on each other. John slowly caressed her chubby chick, feeling the sensation daisy just closed her eyes. John just smiled looking at her love. They come back to reality when someone cleared their throat.
Daisy went whole tomato looking at her and John's closeness. She quickly stand up and also helped john to stand on his feets.
Ana  wiggled her eyebrows looking at them.
it's just, just that I slipped and John saved me from hitting myself on ground,Daisy said nervously.
It's okay daisy , I know that I saw that,too. John are you okay?
Y.. Yeah, I am perfectly fine saying that he walked away in hurry.
Ana I also have to go, daisy just ran away hiding her blushing red face. Ummhmm, love is in the air saying that ana bursted in laughter.
She is loving the fact that, both are getting close to each other, God thank you for sending John like a sweet caring boy in her life she suffered alot, she deserves to be happy a few tears escaped her eyes as she know how broken and lonely her best friend is.

It's been almost 2 days that daisy avoiding John but why? John tried to talk to her but she left saying that she have work to do.
Both hearts are growing feelings for each other, they are falling deeply in love with each other, the one is well known about the feeling but other is just denying that. Daisy started to feel jealous whenever jhon talk with other girls but why? she doesn't know.
What is happening with her, nowadays she seems lost in her thoughts. She can't concentrate on her studies, nor she is showing any intrest in other activities. Days are passing like that , it's been almost two months that John and daisy became very good friend, in this two months they came close to each other, daisy started to fall for John her feelings towards him started growing stronger and stronger. But she don't want to accept that, that she started loving him.

a peaceful day in a canteen, daisy is sitting in the corner having her lunch.. John was going to skip his lunch today, and about ana she went to library to cover her missed classes work,... So here our daisy, quietly enjoying her meal, not mind others stare on her, actually such things are common for her
Hey you bitch, don't you have shame still sitting here and enjoying your lunch haan,bill barked.
she sighed, again he is going to create drama here, daisy just kept quiet and lifted herself and started walking towards exit not wanting to become the spotlight in canteen.
bill intentionally put her feet as a result daisy tripped on it and fell on the ground, oh! Look look she loves the ground, cheeper  like her belong to ground . right guys! saying that he started laugh with his friends.
bill took a plate of food and poured it on the poor daisy which is hissing and silently sobbing on the ground, you know what you are? just a bitch, jinx to your mother that is way she passed away like that.
Hearing that daisy broke down more in the tears, that's the last thing she wanted to hear,' being called jinx for mother', her wounds get fresh by Bill's words she recalled the incident,
Bill took his steps towards daisy to grab her hair but before that a hard punch landed on him. he stumbled back holding his face, blood is coming out of his mouth.
You fucker dare you to lay your filthy hands on her, I will chop them out. Everyone one knows who is the real bitch here, so stop calling her with this bloody words, The boy roared.
But she is the real bitc.... Before he can complete his words another puch landed on his face, the whole class gasped as he coughed blood.
Listen from now on, even a single person try to bully her , he or she have to face me, and believe me that will be the last day in the college of him or her,
He said with shooting daggers with his red eyes..
yes it is John.  He came to canteen to call Daisy, but his calm aura changed into dark one in a moment seeing the scene in front of him..

His love sobbing on the ground with head hung low , covering her ears...and fully covered in a food traces, he got the idea what actually happened here, without second thought he ran to bill and punched hardly on his face.
Daisy just ran away from there suppressing her sobs, John followed her, hey daisy listen to me, I am sorry i am late, Daisy...
John, please leave me alone for a moment I need some space... Saying that she ran out of canteen, John is staring at the disappearing figure with teary eyes, be strong my love, let me carry your heartache, let me heal you love, my angel please let me love you....

Daisy left the class, without saying anything.
John tried to talk with her but she don't want to face anyone, right in this moment...
After college daisy, went straight to her home, without uttering a single word...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 1.2K 50
Some things are stronger where they have been broken, other things shatter with the slightest pressure. Loyalty, secrets, and souls can do both, but...
157 38 61
Without hesitation we fall... He saved her from dying. He saw her and hated her. He's both her savior and tormentor. But when he saw another man try...
866 241 23
𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 -𝟎𝟏 "Hope" I shout her name while running, trying to find her everywhere but even a sin...
380 47 30
Her life was never supposed to turn out this way. No, in fact life had a whole other route planned for her. But she just happened to catch a certain...