His Broken Submissive : Mercy

Autorstwa Siberiantiggy

After a setback in her recovery, Izabella begins to question everything in her life. Nightmares of her attack... Więcej

Preface
1 Mercy
2 Go
3 Bewitched
4 Promises
5 Wish You Were Here...
6 Ready
7 Pineapple
8 Home
9 Important
10 Idiot
11 Stop and Smell the Roses
12 Home Stretch
13 Punish Me
14 Tell me Bella
15 Are You My Good Girl?
16 More...
17 Promise
18 The Game's Afoot
19 Be Good
20 Where I Need To Be
21 Dangerous Game
22 Whoops
23 Looks Good on Ya
24 Open Wide
25 Vision
26 Naughty Little Kitten
27 Well Shit
28 Vixen
29 Tell Me
30 Say the Word...
31 Bambi
32 Where Were You?
33 Safe
34 Becca
35 Naughty Christmas
36 This Won't Do...
37 Budding Bunny
38 Teased
39 Help
40 Boop
41 Izzy vs Brats
42 Scared
44 The Perfect Gift
45 Naughty Little Kitten
46 One Down
47 Intoxicating
48 My Good Girl
49 Use Me
50 Ironic
51 Elegance and Grace
52 Eyes On Me
53 Addicted
54 You Lied
55 Brat Trap
56 Stay Still
57 Canvas
58 Inside Job
59 Not in Oz Anymore
60 Little Mouse
61 Hell Hole
62 Try Again
63 I Know...
64 End of an Era
65 My Goddess
66 Memories
67 A Proper Bliss Send-Off!
68 The Best Laid Plans...
69 Please
70 Shattered
71 Now
72 Ghosts
73 Home Sweet Home
74 Debut
75 My Other Half

43 Mind Games

25.7K 876 391
Autorstwa Siberiantiggy

Jonathan

Days tick by at a snail's pace but the police are no closer to catching Alec than they were, to begin with. They have surveillance footage at the gift shop, showing it was clearly him, but he paid with cash and slipped away like a ghost.

To think Izzy almost saw...

My knuckles crack under the pressure, from balling them so hard. Every day he's free just eats at me.

"You haven't heard a word I've said have you?" Viktor chides.

"Sorry, I can't seem to focus anymore." I sink down into the chair opposite of him and pick up the glass of Vodka he poured for me, tossing it back in one go.

"You better learn," Viktor grumbles. "That girl." He motions to the window where Izzy, Becca and Natasha lounge by the pool. "She relies on you."

"Fuck, I know!" I palm my forehead trying to will my mind to get on board, but it's no more responsive than it was yesterday.

"I can't stop thinking! All bloody day when I have work to deal with, all I can think about is he's still out there, waiting. When I look at her, my chest tightens at the fucking thought of anything happening to her."

"You can't control the world, only you and what you do." His pointed look is the same one I would give him if the tables were reversed.

"I know," I whisper. "I know all of this and yet I worry constantly every time she's out of sight that something might-"

"What ifs?! Jonathan, you know better than that! I ought to tell Anne, she'd paddle your ass for that." He grins.

Viktor opens the curtains wider and once again gestures outback. "Look out there, what do you see?"

Izzy is wearing a simple baby blue bikini and is laying on her stomach on the lounge chair. Her friends are in their bikinis too and all looking at Natasha's portfolio, laughing and having a great time.

"She's not scared, she's just having a good time with her girlfriends," he reasons.

He's right. For whatever reason, she seems far less affected than I am, but she didn't see.

Anne sent me a picture of the 'gift' Alec sent. A single white rose with blood dripped over its pristine petals. The note was simple and simply said I can't wait to see you again.

I of course deleted the picture right away, yet I see it clear as day, every time I close my eyes. My mind won't let me forget that some psychopath is out there, just waiting for the perfect moment to get at her again.

"Let me ask you this, if Izzy was really struggling with a problem, what would you tell her?" He leans back in his seat and crosses his leg casually.

I frown but know exactly what he's after. "I'd tell her to break it down, figure out what parts she has control over and which she doesn't."

"Because there's no point in wasting energy on things out of our control," Viktor finishes. "Seems to me that a shrewd businessman imparted the same wisdom to me. I have to admit, it has served me well."

"This businessman sounds like a hack," I dryly reply.

"He has his moments," Viktor replies with a chuckle. "So what's the problem?"

I roll my eyes, Lord knows I've thought about this for hours. Viktor just raises a brow, intent on seeing this through.

"He's out there."

"So?" He shrugs, looking unbothered.

"So?!" His non-challant attitude sets my nerves on edge.

"So. What. He was always on the loose, so what's the problem." He leans forward, narrowing his gaze at me in challenge.

"The problem is he wants Izzy-"

"No," he cuts in. "That's always been a possibility, next?"

I furrow my brows, realizing he's right. In many ways, like Izzy said, nothing has changed. But that's not true, my reaction is different.

"I'm worried about Izzy, that he'll hurt her, or upset her..." I shift my gaze up to him once more feeling that weight on my chest. "I can't lose her."

"So then that's the problem. It's not that he's back, because he never really left. You love her... of course, you don't want her to be hurt... but that fear? Fear kills what we love the most."

"I know that and yet my mind won't listen to me," I grumble. "I see it on her face when it's just us... I can see her worry or thinking about it..."

"Than that's what you can do. Between the police, club security, my guys and you, there's no way he can physically get to her. Your job is to keep her mind off of it, to keep her anchored in the moment." I nod knowing he's right.

This is no different than any other problem, I'm just too close to see it. Her happiness is what's important.

Viktor tosses his Vodka back and grins. "Stop letting that asshole live rent free and start enjoying your submissive again. Man, I have never seen you like this before, she's been good for you."

"Is it corny to say life-changer?" I ask with a chuckle.

His gaze drifts over to Natasha as she animatedly talks about something. "I think I know what you mean..."

"So when's Tony coming?"

Viktor looks at his watch and arches a brow. "Should be any minute now."

He leads the way to the pool house for us to change. We pass a couple of his security guys that he greets in Russian, one of which is part of his hand-picked detail for Izzy.

I may have been hesitant at first, but accepting the detail has been a godsend, taking a bit of my edge off. Even Izzy doesn't seem to mind though she insists on baking for them daily.

After changing into my swim trunks I head out back. Viktor is already there with Natasha over his shoulder as he brings his meaty palm down on her nearly bare ass.

"Viktor what!" She squeals, flailing around with her small hands uselessly.

He laughs and swats over and over again as Izzy and Becca laugh.

"I can't help myself!" He barks out between laughs. "You made me promise no work and here you are!"

Whap!

"Viktor!" She moans. "Oh my god, I'll put it away!"

"I don't know," Becca drawls. She picks up one of the folders and shows it to us. "I wouldn't mind hearing more about these ones..."

"Listen here bitch!" She chokes out between giggles. "He will legit give you a private scene if, owe!"

He spanks her hard on her sit spot, making her buck. She winds up and smacks his ass as hard as she can and I can help but join everyone else in laughter.

Not wanting to push her friend's luck, Izzy snatches the folder from Becca, making her frown. In record speed, she gathers everything else and bolts for the pool house.

"At least one of your friends like you," Vicktor teases. He sets the woman back down and grins at her scowl, lifting her chin for a better look. Natasha just rolls her eyes. "Five."

"This is such a setup!" she growls.

"Five what?" Izzy asks. She wraps her delicate arm around my waist as she tucks up against my side. The tropical scent of her sunscreen wafts around us, coupled with her contact puts me at ease.

"Torture," Natasha bitterly snaps.

"You took the bet," Viktor chides.

"What bet?" Tony asks. Becca lights up and runs over, crashing into him. The big guy catches her and swings her around. "I should be late more often if it gets this kind of welcome."

"I made the minx a bet about rolling her eyes tonight... so far we're up to five, that I've seen." Viktors gaze darkens as he sees Natasha squirm.

"You're so screwed!" Becca cackles. She tosses her head back in delight but misses Tony's raised brow.

"Sounds like a game you should play hmm?" There's a taunting edge to his voice that stops her in his tracks and draws her wide eyes to his.

"W-what?!" She stammers.

"Swearing! Make it swearing!" Natasha blurts out.

"Bitch!" Becca growls.

"One." Tony grins as she gapes at him.

"Oh it's on now," Becca grumbles. She glares at Natasha who just beams.

"But what about Izzy? She doesn't roll her eyes," Natasha complains.

"Or swear," Becca huffs. Both women narrow their gazes at Izzy, searching for her weakness.

Izzy looks up at me with a slightly nervous look in her eyes, but they're right. From day one she has been everything a Dom could want, even before she had agreed to be my submissive.

"They're right, you're too perfect," I say with a chuckle. "So that will be your challenge. No protocol tonight, just easy, relaxed social vibe."

"But Sir!" Izzy gasps, her eyes wide like I just told her to do something indecent.

"One."

Her jaw drops and it takes everything in me not to laugh at her reaction. Meanwhile, Natasha and Becca both grin like predators watching prey.

"Being that she's so perfect, shouldn't the playing field be levelled some?" Becca batts her lashes innocently but I can damn near see her devil horns sprouting. "I mean Nats already up to five..."

I chuckle darkly, unable to resist the chance to rack up punishments with my perfect submissive. Izzy glares at her friend, slack-jawed and turns her pleading eyes to mine.

"She's right, kitten," I warn. Izzy whimpers, just stoking my sadistic side. I lean in and nuzzle her neck. "Multiply by five."

"Five?!" Izzy gasps, pulling away. Her friend's cackle, soon joined by Viktor and Tony.

"But Si- Jonathan!" She whines, barely catching herself in time.

"Careful kitten, the nights just getting started."

Izzy groans and nods, shifting her irritated glare to her friends. "Yup, it's on," she growls.

"This is gonna be fucking epic!" Becca squeals.

"Two!"

"Fuck!"

"Three!"

"Seriously?!" Nat taunts. She rolls her eyes and curses as Viktor counts six.

I can't hold back my laugh, realizing this is just what we need. A night of laughter and games to take out minds off of things, not to mention the prospect of punishment. The thought alone has me practically salivating!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

559K 1.3K 76
A series of very short stories or scenes if you will. A glimpse into bdsm. Written for women, if you're just curious about the craft, a submissive or...
38.4K 418 26
Mature content 18+ only BOOK 1 IN The Dominant series "You are crossing a very dangerous territory, Natalia. I suggest you better stop, before I take...
682K 30.4K 42
'Do you know why you are suspended from ceiling krasivaya?' he whispers in my ears and wipes the sweat dripping from my neck due to the trepidation a...
72.1K 1.7K 18
"Good girl, now, call me Daddy!" He whispers, his voice sexy as fuck. "Daddy!" I voiced out, but it came out as a whispering threat. "Louder!" He co...