Trying to move on- Fast and F...

By Fastandfurious_X

After the events of part one of 'Love is a rollercoaster- Fast and Furious'. Violet tries to move on from Bri... More

PART ONE
01: The True Violet Toretto
02: This Time With Memories
03: Soapy Water Mess
04: I Like You But I Still Love Him
05: Gossip
06: Arcade
07: Cheating Boyfriend
08: What Are You Looking At?
09: Hurt My Family
10: You Or Me?
PART TWO
11: Snap Surprise
12: Good To Have You Back
13: Brother Friend Reunion
14: Brother's Secret
15: Merry Christmas
16: Didn't Make It
17: A Year After
18: Why Not
19: Seeing Things... Seeing Him
20: Birthday Fun
PART THREE
21: Old Friend Surprise Visit
22: Beach Day
23: Memory Card
24: Photos
25: How Did You Get In?
26: See You Together
27: Little Surprise
28: Why Did You Kiss Brian O'Conner
29: Rock's Thrown
30: Hanging Lights
PART FOUR
31- One Year
32- Break In
33- Movies and Cuddles
34- The Other Girl and Flowers
35- Boxing in the Forest
36: Did You Tell Anyone?
37
38
39
40
PART FIVE
41
42
43
44
45
46
48
49
50
PART SIX
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
PART SEVEN
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
PART EIGHT
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
PART NINE
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
A/N

47

39 0 0
By Fastandfurious_X

It was a week since Alec had called Violet and Violet was waiting down town to meet Jason. She was sitting in a cafe in the middle of town with a coffee when the bell rings she looks up to see Alec. She rolls her eye and grabs her bag and gets up and getting ready to leave.
"Violet." Alec says.
"Hey Alec. I'm really sorry but I have got to go meet someone." Violet says.
"Jason." Alec says.
"What?" Violet asks confused.
"You were meeting Jason. Right?" Alec says causing Violet to look and him confused.
"What do you mean were?" Violet asks.
"Jason was never coming to meet you. He only said that so you would come." Alec explains.
"So you both set me up." Violet says shaking her head. "What do you not get! I want a break! You keep on trying to talk to me. But for now I don't want to talk to you so please. Just leave me alone. I'll call you next week."
Violet goes to walk away but Alec stops her by grabbing her wrist.
"Violet wait." Alec says as Violet turns around. "I love you."
"I love you to." Violet says before Alec let's go of her wrist and she walks off.

Violet was talking through a park near the cafe where Ashe was just with Alec's trying to clear her head when she sees Jason. She tries to ignore him and walk past him without being recognised but he still spots her.
"Violet!" Jason says. "Hey."
"Hi Jason." Violet replies.
"Everything ok?" Jason asks.
"Why did you pretend to want to meet me just so I would see Alec?" Violet asks.
"Well I wanted to help. I have barley seen you since everything happened." Jason explains.
"That doesn't mean you had to go behind my back!" Violet says. "We were going to meet but instead you sent Alec. I really wanted to hangout with you today."
"Then let's hangout." Jason says.
"No thanks. I'm just going to finish my walk then go home." Violet says before going to walk away. "Bye, Jason."
"Violet please!" Jason begs.
Violet just ignores him and continues to walk away. While she was walking away she bumped into someone.
"Sorry." Violet says before looking up to see Blake before laughing "You are just everywhere aren't you."
"Don't worry I'm not stalking you I was just here with my sister, niece and Nephew." Blake tells her laughing.
"I didn't know you had a sister." Violet says. "How long is she here for?"
"Yeah. She's only here for a couple of days because a lot of things went down you her and something me who lives here when she was a teenager." Blake explains.
"Ok well where is she I would love to meet her." Violet says.
"She uhh... she doesn't want to meet any of my friends. Just incase it leads to her meeting up with the person that stuff went down with." Blake explains causing Violet to be a bit confused.
"Ok?" Violet says confused.
"Sorry." Balance says.
"No,. No. It's fine." Violet says laughing before looking back to where she had left Jason to see Alec now with him.
"Isn't that Alec and Jason?" Blake asks.
"Yeah it is. I got to head home. I'll see you soon." Violet tells him.
"Ok." Blake asks. "See you soon."
Violet gives Blake a hug before walking away and heading back to the car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.3K 1.8K 28
(adj.) deeply yet romantically melancholy "I let him drag me everywhere. I can't exactly tell my brother no." - Regan. Ride or Die. Regan O'Connor...
605K 13.3K 100
Natalie left her twin brother behind at the age of 15 because she wanted a better life. A better life is what she got but she never expected it would...
653K 13K 72
'Don't look at her like she's a bad girl. She's just misunderstood sometimes, she's a little troubled and she's a little dysfunctional, but she's a s...
2.6K 16 21
This is part III and final story for Dom and Letty: Love Story. This will follow the Toretto's through parenthood with Baby Brian, trying to figure o...