It All Started With A Tattoo...

By sassygirl93

{COMPLETED} What happens when Allie goes to her local tattoo shop, and she runs into the one and only Harry S... More

Author Note
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45:
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47:
Chapter 48:
Chapter 49:
Chapter 50:
Chapter 51:
Chapter 52:
Chapter 53:
Chapter 54:
Chapter 55:
Chapter 56:
Chapter 57:
Chapter 58:
Chapter 59:
Chapter 60:
Chapter 61:
Chapter 62:
Chapter 63:
Chapter 64:
Chapter 65:
Chapter 66:
Chapter 67:
Chapter 68:
Chapter 69:
Chapter 70:
Chapter 71:
Chapter 72:
Chapter 73:
Chapter 74:
Chapter 75:
Chapter 76:
Chapter 77
Chapter 78:
Chapter 79:
Chapter 80:
Chapter 81:
Chapter 82:
Chapter 83:
Chapter 84:
Chapter 85:
Chapter 86:
Chapter 87:
Chapter 88
Chapter 89:
Chapter 90:
Chapter 91:
Chapter 92:
Chapter 93:
Chapter 94:
Chapter 95:
Chapter 96:
Chapter 97:
Chapter 98:

Chapter 99:

101K 2.4K 328
By sassygirl93

A/N: THE SECOND PART OF THIS BOOK IS ON MY PROFILE... It picks up where this chapter leaves off!!!!

Harry's POV

Allie was upstairs getting ready for the baby shower while I welcomed our guests. I was sitting in the living with my family talking about how tour went and how Allie was feeling. Thankfully Allie is smart and thought of people asking me how Allie was feeling, so she told me so our stories matched. I just wished I knew how she felt, because we have been talking any chance we got while I was on tour.

"Where my favorite American girl?" Louis asks walking into the living room.

"Right here." Allie said from behind him. We all turned around to look at Allie, and man did she look beautiful....

All the lads ran over to Allie and started touching her belly, and asking a bunch of questions about the baby. I was just looking at Allie with my best mates and it was.....

"Baby are you okay?" My mum asks interrupting my thoughts. 'No I'm not.' I thought to myself.

"Yeah I am fine mum." I smiled at her.

"Have you felt her kick yet?" mum asked.

"Yeah! Allie said she kicks a lot, but when I'm around or when she plays One Direction she seems to relax." I smiled.

"Awww baby that is so sweet. She is definitely going to be a daddy's girl." She smiled.

"I hope so!" I smile shyly.

"I know you have always said you wanted a little baby girl when you were older. You always said you wanted to spoil her rotten." My mum smiled.

"Yea I remember and I plan on spoiling her rotten." I smirked.

"I have no doubt in my mind love." She said giving me a big hug. I love my mum so much, and her hugs always made me think everything would be okay.

"So Allie have you and Harry thought of any names for the baby?" My Aunt asked. I turned around to look at Allie.

"I still have to run it by Harry, but I was thinking Darcy Anne...." Allie smiles.

Allie's POV

When Harry told me a few years ago that he always wanted to name his daughter Darcy, and I loved the name. I fell in love with the name that day and I wanted her middle name to be Anne in honor of Harry's mom. My mom's middle name is Anne so it was honoring both of our moms.

I looked over to Harry to see what he thought. He still is this baby girl's dad and he has a say in her name. I gave him a small smile and he just smiled widely and nodded. I guess this little baby girl has a name.... Darcy Anne Styles :D

"Well why don't we all go sit in the dinning room and go eat some lunch." Anne smiled. I broke my gaze from Harry and walked over to the dinning room. I haven't stepped foot in here since I told Harry I was pregnant, so I was a little tense to be going in there. Eleanor noticed my hesitation and grabbed my arm and wrapped her arm around mine. I mouthed 'Thank you' to her and she just smiled and nodded.

The boys all ran to the dinning room and took their seats. I was unfortunately placed next to Harry. I couldn't protest, so I sat down and put on a fake smile.

Anne did a great job setting up the baby shower. She had pink and purple balloons and decorations everywhere on the first floor. I told Harry the only request I had for the nursery was that it wasn't pink. I wanted it to be different, and not just pink EVERYTHING! He said he wasn't planning on it, so I had nothing to worry about. If I can't trust Harry with my heart I sure hope I can trust him with the nursery and Darcy. Wow it's weird calling her by her name..... I like that she officially has a name!

Lunch was really yummy, and since it was only our families it amazing. Anne had made a bunch of different little sandwiches, and a variety of soups. She also had a bunch of different punches to drink. Her and Gemma mixed them all together this morning before I even woke up.

The rest of the guests were supposed to be coming in any minute now, so the shower could officially start. Anne forced me to go to the living room and sit on the love seat with Harry. She wanted to take some 'family' pictures........

As Anne made Harry and I take loving pictures together I was started to panic. My heart was racing and my hands started to shake. When I was in school I would get panic attacks, but I HAVEN'T had one in almost 4 years. I never told Harry about my anxiety. Only Tyler and Madi knew about my anxiety. Here I am 4 years later sitting next to my baby daddy 6 months pregnant with some of our families and friends; and I 'm getting a panic attack.

"Are you okay?" Harry whispered in my ear. His hot breath gave me goose bumps, but I tired not to let it be known to Harry. I tired to take a deep breath, but my breath was shaky.

"Yea!" I said not making eye contact so he didn't know I was lying. Harry just smiled and nodded. I was beyond glad that he believed me.

"Well why don't we play some baby shower games?" Anne said clapping her hands. I was sitting next to Harry, and I was trying to calm myself down from going into a full panic attack.......

A/N:

REST OF THE THIS BOOK IS ON MY PROFILE! Picks up where this leaves off

Aww the baby's name is Darcy Anne Styles :D How cute?

Allie is having a panic attack, but why?

Leave a comment and tell me what you think..

I can't think of many questions haha

Don't forget to VOTE!

The rest of this book is called 'It All Started With A Tattoo Book 2" it is located on my profile so go check that out :D

Allie<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 119 21
What if you are on a holiday in Spain with your best friend when you suddenly run into the boys of the world famous boyband, One Direction. You fall...
4.8K 65 21
[COMPLETED] Never Trust a pretty face boys!!! :) That's what happened to Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlison, Justin Bieber, and Za...
9K 26 15
This story is a crazy rollercoaster that may just crash at any moment. It's about the life of a girl who finds herself falling in love with no other...
13.3K 369 34
When Leila runs into Harry her old time friend from childhood will things get better or worse in her troubled life? And did I mention this Harry happ...