I Hate You Professor ( A Stud...

Από BananaBurrito17

Gisella " Gia" Joriseen vows to hate the man who judged her scholarship audition for the Rainsbury University... Περισσότερα

Authors Note
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Final Chapter
Authors Note

Chapter 20

580 11 3
Από BananaBurrito17

"It's you," I said coldly, " YOU BASTARD! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" I lunged for him and stared beating the absolute shit out of him. Blood was oozing out of his nose and his eye was swelling shut, fading to a dark purple. But I didn't stop there. I had to make absolute sure that he was dead corpse. He deserves it! Jason Dallas lived over 56 years of life. My brother didn't even make it to collage.

" Uh Gia," Professor Maddox waved his hands in front of my face.

Damn it! He could't at least let me enjoy my vision now could he?

" Yes?"

" It's a pleasure to meet you Gia," Jason held out a scrawny boney finger to me, but I refuse to take it.

"Same to you," I lied though gritted teeth.

" Ok everyone dinner is ready," Professor Maddox's mom sang.

" I need to use the bathroom first," I blurted.

" Of course dear. Its down the hall and to the right."

I followed her instructions and locked myself in. I can't do this. This is no way I can survive dinner know that I know who killed Colton. Needing someone to tell I called my mom.

" Gia," she picked up on the third ring, " How are you?"

I let out a stressful sigh and told her I was terrible.

" What's the matter sweetie?"

You have to tell her Gia. Do it! Now! Before you chicken out!

" I met the man who killed Colton...."

She didn't answer. Did she hang up. I checked the call timer. No the line was still connected.

" Mom?"

" How-how-how..."

" Do I know that he killed Colton," I finished for him, " He introduced himself as Jason Dallas."

" That unimaginable rat bastard," my mother wispered harshly, " Where are you?"

" At dinner with a friend." And by friend I mean professor.

" Leave," she demaned.

" I can't. A friend of mine brought me here."

" Then you tell him that you don't feel well and get the hell out of there. I will not have you be in the same house as that murder. He deserves to be in the graveyard! Not my son! Do you understand me?

There was a swift knock at the door.

" Gia are you ok?"

It was profesoor Maddox.

Shit!

" Gia answer me," both my my and professor Maddox ordered.

I hung up on my mom and texted her saying that I was sorry that I did what I did an that I would get out of there.

" Owe!!!!!!!!!!"

" Gia are you ok????"

" Nooooo."

" Whats the matter?!?!?"

I clutched my tummy.

" Pain. Lots of pain!" Hehe I'm so good at this.

" Like tummy aches?"

Stomach aches aren't good enough. I need something more dramatic. I know!

" Woman problems!"

" Fuck," I heard him mutter.

I smirked to myself, now the time I can act like a total bitch to him.

" Give me some midol!"

" I don't have any..."

" I don't give a shit if u do or not! Find me some! Nowwwwwwwwww!"

"Gia," he whispered, " Open the door and please calm down."

" Don't tell me what the hell to do!"

" Gia if you don't feel good do you want me to just take you home?"

Finally!

" Huh?"

Oops. I said that out loud.

" I mean yes."

" Ok lets go. I'll explain to my mom."

I heard his footstep and practiced my faces in the mirror before coming out. If I was gonna be in pain its all in the face.

I scrunched my face and squinted my eyes.

" Ohh Agh."

" Gia dear are you ok?"

I shock my head.

" Time of the month," I explained.

" Oh shoot that is no fun. I'm sorry dear."

I shrugged it off.

" Its ok but I think I'm just gonna go home."

" I have midol in my room," Pam suggested, " I'll go get it!"

She scampered off before I could even protest.

" Well its looks like you won't have to leave," Professor Maddox's mom beamed.

Son of a bitch!

***

Dinner here was just like anywhere else. Only in the Maddox family they pray and chat nonstop. I just started playing with my food, stirring the ingredients all together.

" So Uncle Jace have you hand any complications," Pam asked.

" Nah I don't need to see why I have to take all those meds."

" For all those treatments after you accident," Pam reminded him.

I promised my mother I would't talk to him but I needed to hear his side of the story.

" What happened?"

The table went silent for a bit.

" Its not something I like to talk about."

" Brother you need to get it out sometime. He was in a car accident a months ago... Terrible tragedy. We almost lost him but the good news is the kid who died that day... Well all his organs went to my brother so he can live! Wonderful is it?"

...................................................................................................................................

" No........"

Mouths stopped chewing. Talking died down. Forks rested against the plate. The earth was spinning in the other direction.

" I'm sorry?"

" I saw the news about that day.... You were intoxicated and you took a life.... An innocent one at that."

" Gia," Professor Maddox hissed.

" You watch your tongue! He feel asleep! Thats his own fault! In fact I bet he feel asleep on purpose! In fact I bet he wanted to die!

My breath hitched in my mouth and my face lost all complextion. Colton loved live, he wouldn't want to leave....He just wouldnt.

" I'm ready to go home now."

" But wouldnt you rather..."

" No!"

" Let her go Phoniex if the spoiled little brat wants to leave let her go."

Spoiled.... Brat..... I can't take it... I set my silverware down thank Mrs Maddox for the meal and walked outside.

While whipping away the tears I noticed a star. It outshine every other ball of gas in the sky. I wonder if that's where Colton is?

The door softly opened a second later and I knew for some odd reason that it was Professor Maddox.

" Gia," he wipsered sadly, " I'm so sorry."

What does he have to be sorry for. Its not his fault. He didn't do anything.

" Its fine."

He took me by the hand and pulled me against his chest.

" No its not. What I can I do to cheer you up. I'll do anything."

Anything? What I really wanted was for Colton to come back home. But I knew that was impossible. So I said the next best thing.

" Take me home? I want to be alone."

He rubbed my back in soft soothing circles. I knew I should stop him, but at this point I was to tired to fight him off.

" Oh baby. Thats the last thing I should do....... Come to my place with me?

Authors Note: Here is the next chapter. Sorry for the wait. I hope you like it! Love Anna

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

47.8K 1.1K 3
<i>They kept me prisoner for four years, using me for my predictions. They thought they had me subdued, meekly following orders, but they were...
472 29 14
Wars, death, blood, Gia Smith had had enough of all of it. Her best friends abusive father snaps the last bit of hope Neo Hobab had left for a norma...
25.1K 707 19
A strangely powerful mutant named Gerard Stevens is out to destroy the world to create a better future (or as he calls it). He has kidnapped Warren's...
Violet Scarlett Από BekyCybille

Λυκάνθρωπος

1.3M 45.6K 68
*Edited version on my profile Violet has been tortured for more than half of her life for being different from other wolves. She was abused physicall...