Married To My Chairman | Taeh...

By Cuteztae

First Work and Extreme Fetus Writing (⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠) Kim taehyung who is a successful businessman is obsessed w... More

Sudden visit
The new chairman
Lost at the Han river
Do you call this fate?
New employees
First Day at work
Change of plans
met at the hospital
Is he the chairman?
Evening Hangout
Soju or Vodka?
Worst hangover
We had to walk, but it was good
Back to the office
wait, I have an idea 💡
Will you be my secretary?
Two choices, one decision
New appointment 🌸
First Day as new Secretary
Traditional shopping day
A 300 dollar handbag???
Ooops. I am late
New apartment
Momma comes with me
Dinner with the chairman
You looked cute though
Surprise Visit
Let's go to a meeting
He protected me
What am I feeling right now?
Where is he?
It's been almost a week!
Did you miss me?
I like you
First Day
Why are we like this 😂
Getting ready to the visit to UK
Interrogation 😂
ready to visit UK
The view is AMAZING!
Met with Namjoon hyung
Business trip completed
It's time to travel
I love you ❤️
One heavenly night
Back to seoul
He is here?
She is my girl
Why is he here?
The hardest decision
For the one last time
First to Ilsan
To Tae who will always be mine,
I feel Lost 😔
How much I missed you
Name this chapter
Back to Seoul with my girl
New plan
Lets go learn how to drive
Father ?
Coming to an end
On the way to be her husband
The planning and the D Day
I said "YES"

Ilsan?

2K 102 0
By Cuteztae

Taehyung s POV

' Hi baby. I came to see you. Did you miss me?'

"Y/n !!!! "
I woke up suddenly with sweat all over my body. I didn't want to sleep. But last night I have eventually fallen asleep may be because I was both tired and frustrated. I grabbed the phone and looked the time. And it was already 8.00 in the morning.
Once I saw the time I jumped down from the bed, and literally ran inside the bathroom to do my morning routine.
Once I saw my face from the mirror,I freaked out

I knew that I didn't get a comfortable sleep last night but I didn't expect myself to look this bad.
Even though so , I didn't take time to think of it , I quickly finished my morning routine and changed into a casual dress to go search for my girl.

I ran downstairs dialling Bogum shi s number and found him sitting on the couch talking with Mrs. Lee.
He stood up as soon as he saw me climbing down the steps.

" Taehyung ah. Come have breakfast. Then let's go and look for Ms. Y/n. " He told me looking at my face.
" I am not hungry. Let's go now " it's all I said while walking towards the door and then I heard Mrs. Lee talk to me.
" Son. I know you are not in the mood right now. But you have to have some food. If not you won't be able to hold it through out the day.I have already made the dining table ready for you. So you just have to eat. " Hearing this, I turned and looked at her face. She was looking at me with her caring look.
I thought for a while and walked back to the dining table to eat something because I didn't want to hurt Mrs. Lee.

Y/n s POV

I woke up in the morning and changed into a casual dress.

I checked my phone and I found a text message from Dami.
" I am going to work y/nshi. I ll see you in the evening. Momma and papa will be at home since they have work in the farm. You can have some refreshing time around animals today.
Love Dami"

I smiled at the phone after reading the text and walked out of the room to join mr. And Mrs. Kim. They were in the kitchen getting ready to go to the farm.
" Good morning y/n shi. " Mrs. Kim greeted me with a warm smile as soon as she saw me walking into the kitchen.
" Good morning aunty. You look busy. Let me help you " I told her and walked to her trying to help her make stuff ready.
" No I am almost done y/n shi. Oh by the way check inside of the picnic basket there and tell me whether you like what's inside" Mrs Kim told me with an excited face and only then I saw a pretty picnic basket on the kitchen table.
I nodded slowly with a slight bow and I slowly walked toward the picnic basket.

And once I came near it, my eyes widened from the site of food which were neatly kept inside the picnic basket .
"Woah. What's all these aunty? These food and fruits look delicious " I said while trying to hide my excitement.
" Ha ha thats all for you y/n shi. Our food was taken to the farm in the morning by our farm boy. And please let me know if you need anything and feel yourself at home during your stay here okay?" Mrs Kim said looking at me and smiled warmly.

Time Skip

We were walking towards the farm. I was following Mr. And Mrs. Kim while carrying the picnic basket from one hand.
And just the sight of the farm made me super excited .

I have visited this farm when I was small but this time, the visit was after so long. While I was enjoying the memories and the sight, Mrs. Kim turned at me handed me something.
" Y/n shi. This is a new apron. Wear this while you work. If not your cloths will get dirty. " She said.
"Thank you aunty. I ll keep the food basket in the farm house and come" saying that I bowed to Mrs Kim and trotted towards the farm house with the basket in one hand and the apron in the other.

Taehyung s POV

Bogum was sitting in the passenger seat while I drive my car. Even though he asked me to let him drive, I refused and insisted on driving myself because I needed some type of a distraction.
Yesterday I wanted to check my girl's apartment again. But since I didn't have time, I thought to go there first today morning.
So I drove first to the apartment where y/n lived and parked the car
" Will you come with me Bogum ah? If not you can stay in the car. I won't take much time " I said looking at my friend.
" No no I can't let you go alone. Let me take your there taehyung ah. All you need to do is stay strong and believe in yourself okay?" Bogum said with his caring voice and got down from the car to follow Me.
" Wait! " I suddenly heard Bogum shouting at me.
I stopped walking and looked back at him. 
" Taehyung ah. If Ms. Y/n isn't at home, she must have already gone somewhere. And don't you think she used a car or another vehicle from the taxi park to go wherever she went? So Taehyung ah. I guess we should check there first right? We can show y/n shis picture and ask them whether they have seen her? Right? " Bogum said
It really was a good idea.
" Yes sure Bogum ah. Gimme one minute I ll come soon. I feel like I need to check her apartment once more. Just in case. " I said and once Bogum nodded I ran towards the elevator.

Time Skip

After confirming the fact that y/n shi was not in her apartment we came out of the apartment complex, our car still in the parking lot.
" Taehyung ah. There is the taxi park. Come let's go check there. By the way, do you have a picture of Ms. y/n ? " Bogum shi asked me
" Ah yes yes. " I took my phone out and selected a picture of my girl from my phone where we can see her face clearly. A kinda professional one. 😂
" Can you send that picture to me. I ll start talking to the taxi drivers from that side. You can start from here Tae." Bogum suggested.
" Yes that's a good idea. " Saying that I sent her picture to Bogum s phone. Once he received it, he walked to the other end of the parking lot to look for my girl.
I also went to talk to taxi drivers with my phone in my hand.
" Good morning mister. Have you seen a girl like this? Or have you dropped her somewhere?" I asked from each taxi driver who were there in the side where we were.
" No sir. We haven't seen someone like that. Sorry " it was the only answer I got from everyone. It broke my heart. I missed my girl. I missed seeing her face. I missed her voice. I missed her so much.
Then I heard my phone vibrate and it was Bogum shi.
" Bogum ah. Is there any news about my girl? No one from this side haven't seen her " I was saying soon after I picked up the phone with a shaking voice.
" Taehyung ah. Come here. I found someone who has seen Ms. Y/n. Apparently he has dropped her in a place in Ilsan" Bogum shi was telling me. " Ilsan?" I asked back, disconnected the call and ran to find Bogum.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 854 28
"Is it ok to fall in love??" "yes" "but" "but??" "IS IT OK TO FELL IN LOVE WITH YOUR BROTHER'S GIRLFRIEND??" ...
41.7K 1.3K 25
"I love you honey" - Taehyung "I think you should get marry to nancy"-Y/N " No,you can't love my sister taehyung "-Jin " Taehyung that girl isnt mat...
58.8K 1.8K 19
This story unravels how a simple girl Y/n falls for her cold boss Kim Taehyung. Will he accept her love ? Why can't they have a normal love story? A...
43.7K 2.5K 35
Jeon Jungkook, or people call him Mr. JEON . The Youngest CEO of "JEON ENTERPRISES" A very talented , hardworking, He has stoic demeanor , with dazzl...