The other Mikaelson's (Kolvin...

Oleh AmyBee34

Davina was part of the Mystic Falls gang, being friends with Elena, Bonnie and Caroline. She and Kol dated... Lebih Banyak

Info
Cast
Ethan
Keira
Harmony
Gabriel
Davina
The Saltzman Twins
Skylar And Harlow
Shawn
Chapter 1
Through the years
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
New characters
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Teen Group Chat
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85

Chapter 57

923 28 15
Oleh AmyBee34

The next day...

Davina's pov

I wake up with a kink in my neck making me groan as I sit up and rub the back of my neck while blinking sleep from my eyes.

I glance around the room and smile seeing the triplets passed out on the sofas. Keira and Harmony are top and tailing on the three seater sofa while Ethan is asleep on the love chair with his legs hanging off one arm with one arm dangling off the chair and his head hung back over the other arm rest with his mouth open as loud snores escape his lips.

Rebekah is asleep on the two seater sofa with her hair going all over the place. I look around for Kol but frown as I don't see him so I check the time and see it's 6 in the morning.

I decide to get up and check on Gabriel so I make my way upstairs and the bathroom door to the left suddenly opens and Kol walks out, rubbing his eyes and he's shirtless and only has a pair of pants on.

I freeze up at the sight of him as I briefly check out his shirtless body. God damn his arm muscles seem to be bigger and he's still got one heck of a six pack and those abs, my lord I feel so thirsty right now.

I snap myself out of it just as he looks up "oh hi love, didn't notice you there. You alright?" He asks "yeah I'm fine, I'm just heading to check on Gabriel" I respond as I start to move past him. "Last night was fun" he says making me stop and turn back to him "yeah it was" I respond "thanks for inviting me over" he says "well the kids wanted you there" I respond trying not to stare at his chest.

"Is there a reason why you're not wearing a shirt?" I ask clearing my throat "I got a little warm and needed to freshen up" he explains making me nod "oh okay" I respond "is it a problem for you me not having a shirt on?" he asks as he moves towards me "not at all, I was just asking. Now if you'll excuse me I have a child to go check on" I say before scurrying away to Gabriel's room.

"Mama" Gabriel says as I enter his room "good morning baby" I coo as I walk over to his bed and pick him up as he climbs out of bed and reaches up for me. "I'm hungry" he says "okay well let's go make you something to eat" I respond as I turn and exit the room.

I reach downstairs and head to the kitchen where Kol and Rebekah are stood talking "oh good morning Rebekah" I say "good morning Davina, do you want me to see to Gabriel while you get yourself changed?" she offers "no it's fine" I respond as I sit Gabriel on his chair by the kitchen table before grabbing two slices of bread and pop them in the toaster.

"Juice mama juice" Gabriel says "okay baby, apple or orange?" I ask as I move towards the fridge "orange mama" he replies and I open the fridge and grab the orange juice along with the butter and grapes.

I head over to the counter and set the stuff down, I grab Gabriel's drinking cup and fill it with orange juice "here you go baby" I say as I set the drink down in front of him "thank you mama" he says before picking up the drink and taking a big sip.

I stand and wait for the toast to be done when a hitch pitched fog horn goes off in the living room "ahhhh!" Ethan yells at the same time the horn goes off, I also hear a thumb followed by laughter.

"What's going on in there?" Kol asks standing by the kitchen door "Keira woke me up with a fog horn" Ethan explains "he woke me up with his atrocious snoring!" Keira says "my snoring is not that bad!" Ethan exclaims "oh come on, you snore so loud that it sounds like thunder!" Keira retorts "that's an over exaggeration" Ethan retorts "oh would you two shut up? Ethan your snoring is terrible and Keira you don't exactly snore like sunshine and kittens so you can't talk" Harmony pipes up making them go silent.

The toast suddenly pops up after what feels like forever and I grab the two slices of toast and set them down on the bread board. I quickly butter the toast before cutting them into triangles and popping them on a plate for Gabriel.

"Here you go baby" I say placing the toast down in front of Gabriel and he grabs one and starts eating it. I return to the counter and start washing the grapes before placing them in a little bowl and setting them in front of Gabriel.

"Right Rebekah could you mind Gabriel for me while I go change?" I ask looking at her "of course" she replies "and Kol would you make sure the triplets don't start fighting" I say "of course love" he replies with a smile before I walk away and head upstairs.

...

15 minutes later....

No one's pov

Davina comes back downstairs after having a quick shower and getting herself ready, she was wearing a long sleeved white top with a long nuge figure hugging skirt that hugged and showed off all her curves, the outfit was paired with a pair of nude high heels. Her hair was down in soft waves, cascading down her back and shoulders, her make up was done light and natural.

Davina's outfit

Davina walks into the kitchen where the triplets were now rushing about getting themselves breakfast and what not. Kol's mouth just dropped open at the sight of her and he just stared at her, feeling his loins burn with hunger and his cock harden in his pants so he quickly situated himself behind the island counter.

 "Thanks for minding him Bekah" Davina says "you're welcome, he's a little cutie" Rebekah replied with a smile "and what am I? Chopped liver?!" Ethan retorts looking offended "quite frankly yes" Keira responds as she stands next to him before walking off as Ethan glares at her.

Davina shook her head at them as she made her way to the kitchen and pulled out the milk to make herself some coffee and as she did, she felt a pair of eyes burning through her backside but she opted to ignore it.

Kol was still staring at Davina and he was biting his lip while tightly gripping the kitchen counter, he was almost drooling, he wanted her bad. A tapping on his shoulder made him turn his attention away from Davina's ass and he saw Ethan standing there "here's some water dad" he says handing him the glass of water in his hand.

"Thanks but I'm not thirsty" Kol replied "really? Because you were looking rather thirsty" Ethan stated before walking away leaving Kol a little red faced as he heard Rebekah snicker behind him so he shot her a glare only for her to just laugh it off. 

"Did you just call me dad?" Kol asked "no you're hearing things" Ethan replied the word dad had slipped from his lips "no I'm not, you called me dad" Kol said with a smile causing Ethan to shrug his shoulders "ehh maybe" he said before starting to raid the cupboards.

"So mom where are you heading?" Keira asked "yeah you look like you're dressed for work and it's a Saturday which means there's no school" Ethan piped in "I own a restaurant remember, we're recruiting so I'm going into the restaurant to interview three potential candidates" Davina explained as she leaned back against one of the counters as she sipped on her coffee.

"Good luck with that" Keira replied as Sooty wondered into the kitchen letting out a meow "Sooty!" Gabriel squealed and the black cat meowed in response, purring as he rubbed up against Davina's legs as he passed her.

Davina set her coffee down and turned to prepare Sooty's food out as the black cat sat itself next to where Gabriel was sitting in his chair. She quickly sorted his food out before setting it down on the floor along with a bowl of water and Sooty wondered over, stretching his back legs as he did before sticking his head in his food bowl.

Davina grabbed her coffee and quickly drank the rest of it "okay I have to get going so I'll see you three later and please try not to get into any trouble" she said as she faced her eldest children "but mom getting into trouble is what we do best" Ethan retorted "yeah well I'm telling you not to get into trouble, please just one day without you or Keira getting into trouble will be great" Davina said "hey what about Harmony?" Keira asked and Harmony looked at her wide eyed.

"I'm the good one remember, I never get into trouble" Harmony retorted "yeah, that we know of" Ethan replied and Harmony narrowed her eyes, grabbing an apple and lobbed it at his head "ow!" he exclaimed rubbing his head where the apple hit him before grabbing said apple and taking a bite out of it making Keira scrunch up her nose and shake her head.

"Kol make sure they don't get into any trouble" Davina said "mom we're not 5, we don't need babysitting" Keira replied "I'm well aware sweetheart and he's not babysitting, think of it as spending more quality time with your dad" Davina replied as she gave each of them a kiss on the cheek.

"Mom I have a date later" Keira said and Kol's head snapped towards her "date? What date? Who's the boy?" he rambled with a deathly serious look on his face making Keira smile nervously "no one daddy, when I said date I meant a date with my girls" Keira replied before scurrying out the kitchen.

"Well I'm gonna go, have fun with your dad and be good" Davina said once more to Ethan and Harmony before she picked up Gabriel. "I can mind him for you if you want?" Rebekah offered "oh that's alright, I'm dropping him off at Damon and Elena's where his father stayed the night" Davina replied before turning to Ethan as he grabbed a box of cereal and grabbed a handful and popped them in his mouth.

"Ethan use a bowl" she said "but it doesn't taste as good" Ethan remarked "oh just use a bowl, we're not animals" Harmony sassed as she walked passed him and Ethan just glared at her back "I can feel you glaring stop it before I punch you" Harmony said "you're very sassy today, are you on your period?" he asked and Harmony let out a screech before stomping out the kitchen.

"I take that as a yes and if she's on her shark week then that means Keira is too so I'm gonna bounce and stay elsewhere for the next few days" Ethan said and Davina glared at him "what have I told you about being more sensitive regarding that matter?" she asked and he sheepishly looked down "to not call it shark or bloody mary week, to not antagonize my sisters and to be a good brother" he said "yes so apologize for being insensitive and I'll see you later" Davina said giving him a hug before leaving the kitchen.

"If I try to apologize now, she will try to punch my face in" Ethan said "you best do it now then it's done" Kol said "but what about my face?" he asked "I'm sure you'll heal" Rebekah piped up and Ethan huffed and sighed before exiting the kitchen.

"So brother did you have fun staring at Davina's ass? I mean she did look very good didn't she? That skirt just hugged all the right places" Rebekah spoke up "shut up Rebekah" Kol spat before walking out the kitchen as Rebekah laughed.

End of chapter

What did you think? Let me know in the comments thank you

Vote and comment

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

50.7K 1K 18
A foster child, Olivia, befriended Luka who moved to mystic falls with his father. He had told her he was a witch and about the whole supernatural go...
1.4K 3 15
It's been seven years since the Hollow wreaked her havoc on New Orleans, forcing the once-strong Mikaelson family to part ways. Hayley and Hope left...
81.5K 1.6K 18
For the Mikaelson's to give up Hope, to protect her from Dahlia was devastating. And to lose her into the world was like shattering their hearts, esp...
29.7K 245 12
Imagine Kol and Davina had a daughter named Laura Bekah Mikaelson, Rebekah and Marcel had a daughter named Dia Stefenie Mikaelson. When their cousin...