Chapter 43

Hey everyone sorry it's been a while, I didn't mean to keep you waiting this long I've just sort of been reading through each of my stories and working on updates for each, I'm trying to be more frequent but it does depend on my creativity and plot for each chapter, also I have work so there's that. Anyway onto the story, I hope you like it xxx

No one's pov

Hope Mikaelson woke up and left her house since she had spent the night at her families house instead of at her dorm room. She had grabbed a slice of toast and an apple from the kitchen as she passed through, giving her dad, her uncle Elijah and her aunts a hug or kiss on the cheek. Her uncle Kol hadn't been downstairs and was actually still in bed asleep so she didn't give him a hug or kiss before leaving.

Hope was feeling rather optimistic today she didn't know why but she just felt this burst of optimism deep within her as she made her way to school. "Hey Hope" Landon spoke as he jogged over to her as she reached the school grounds "oh hey Landon" Hope replied nervously biting her lip as she tucked a loose hair strand behind her ear, she thought Landon was very cute.

"How are you today?" Landon asked as he shoved his hands in the pockets of his pants "good actually, how about you?" Hope asked with a smile "I'm good" he replied sending her a smile as they entered the school and bumped into Devon.

"Shit I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going" Devon said with a sheepish smile as he nervously rubbed the back of his head "oh it's alright, it was an accident no biggie" Hope replied discretely eyeing him up as he was cute, 'damn Mystic Falls is full of cute boys' she thought biting her lip.

"You're new right?" Hope asked "yeah, I am I've been here a couple days actually. Are you new?" Devon asked "kinda, I started at the school quite recently" Hope answered "cool, what's it like here? I haven't actually been in any classes yet since I'm still in the process of being enrolled"  Devon questioned "well so far I'd say it's great, the school is amazing and they teach great here and the head mistress is amazing, she's a superb woman" Hope replied making him nod.

"Yeah Miss Claire is very nice, she makes me feel safe and welcomed" Devon replied "yeah I've learned she has that affect on people. She was super nice to me when I came for a tour around the school and on my induction day" Hope responded before everything suddenly went quiet so they all turned their heads to see the triplets Ethan, Keira and Harmony strolling into school in a cool like fashion.

Ethan had his blazer slung over his shoulder with the first three buttons of his school shirt undone with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and his tie done neatly his hair was styled into a quiff and he wore a smirk on his face as his brown eyes scanned the hallway.

Keira had her hair straightened with a cute red clip in her hair, slightly pushing her hair back, she wasn't wearing her blazer and was instead just wearing her school shirt with her tie pulled short and done neatly with her school skirt pulled up to her waist and she wore black pumps, her lips were puckered slightly as she held her head high with her hands resting by her side as she walked.

Harmony had her usual wavy hair down styled in a half up, half down style with a rose clip in her hair, she wasn't wearing the school blazer and just wore the shirt with her tie done neatly and pulled short and she wore the school skirt which was high waisted and attached to suspenders creating her own style giving her a chic look. She was also wearing black pumps which were similar to her sisters.

Harmony's brown eyes sparkled as a bright smile graced her lips as she and her siblings walked down the hall with everyone staring at them or parting like the red sea to let them pass through.

"Does everyone do that when they arrive?" Hope asked as literally everyone stopped and stared at the triplets like they were gods as they entered. Hope had noticed it tended to happen quite a lot whenever the triplets appeared "yes, they're very popular and they're basically royalty at this school" Landon answered startling Hope since she forgot he was even there as she had been too busy talking to Devon.