Info

Okay so I kind of got this idea where Davina was part of the Mystic Falls gang and she dated Kol but he broke up with her not knowing she was pregnant. The Mikaelson's return to Mystic Falls years later to enrol Hope in the Salvatore school. I thought it would be an interesting scenario.

I'm just going to inform you about some bits regarding the story. 

1. Lizzie and Josie are a year younger than the triplets as they were born 12 months apart. So like the triplets were 5 months old when Caroline found out she was two months pregnant with Jo and Alaric's twins who transferred into her womb because of Kai's attack which happened months earlier than it did in the show.

2. Elena never took the cure so she remained a vampire and came to like it. She and Damon are happily married

3. Davina and Caroline run the Salvatore school for the gifted. Davina is the head mistress and Caroline is the deputy headmistress

4. Alaric is not in the story as he died during the hell plot.

5. The whole prophecy thing where the Mikaelson's ended up being put down happened but Elijah, Rebekah, Kol and Freya were only asleep for three years as Hayley received anonymous tip offs on where to find the wolf packs she needed.

6. The hollow thing also happened so the Mikaelson's did have to keep apart but Hope brought them back together after plotting to see her father which resulted in her mother's death so Hayley is dead (at the moment)

7. Hope and the Mikaelson's figured out a way to stop the hollow by placing it in Aurora's comatose body and killing her. So Elijah and Klaus did not die. This event happened seven months prior to Hope starting Salvatore school.

Anyway I hope you like the story.

FYI I don't own any characters belonging to the vampire diaries, the originals or legacies. All rights go to Julie Plec and the CW.

The characters Ethan, Keira, Harmony, Gabriel, Shawn and Skylar belong to me.