Chapter 39

This chapter and the one after it will be showing memories of the triplets past because I thought it would be a cool idea for the Mikaelson's to see more of what they got up too and what happened in their lives. 

No one's pov

It was after dinner and the Mikaelson's were stood round a circle as Freya finished preparing for the spell she was going to do so they could see more of the triplets past as they really wanted to see more of what they were like as children and what kind of things they went through. Hope also pointed out it may help them better understand the triplets and learn about them so they could connect with them.

"Okay are we ready?" Freya asked glancing at her siblings and niece "we're ready" they replied "is this the same spell you did before or is it a different spell?" Klaus asked as they all held hands "it's pretty much the same spell" Freya replied before she and Hope started chanting making the wind up around them even though they were inside.

Soon they were engulfed by a bright light and sucked into a white hall which had several doors going down both sides of the hall. The hall looked a bit different from the last time, the doors were bright colours ranging from yellow, green, blue, orange and purple.

"Okay which door should we go through first?" Hope asked "let's go through this blue one" Rebekah said turning and pointing to the blue door that was near her. The others nodded and Rebekah walked up to the door, grabbing the door handle and twisting it before opening the door and they were all sucked inside with the door closing behind them.

They looked around and saw they were standing in a living room "where are we are?" Klaus asks "Davina's house, this is the old living room" Freya answered making him nod. The Mikaelson's kept silent and watched as the memory began to play.

There was a knock at the door and Davina walked out wearing a light pink flowy top with skinny denim jeans and black ankle boots, she had her hair down in soft waves.

Davina reached the front door and opened it to reveal the door man with a big cardboard box next to him which was opened at the top. "I believe this belongs to you miss" he said before walking out as Davina pulled off a label which had messy handwriting on that read 'please return to hospital'

The box suddenly shook before a 5 year old Ethan popped up making her eyes widened "hi mommy" Ethan said with chocolate all over his face "what are you doing in there baby?" she asked reaching into the box and pulling Ethan out and setting him down. Ethan just shrugged "who's the culprit of this?" she asked "Keira mommy" he replied making her nod.

"Keira could you come here a minute?" she called out as Ethan hid behind her legs when suddenly a 5 year old Keira came skipping into the room wearing denim dunagrees with a pink t-shirt underneath and she had her hair up in cute pigtails and she was holding a teddy bear in her hand. "She looks like she's up to no good" Rebekah said "well she is Kol's daughter" Klaus remarked making the others nod in agreement while Kol just grinned as they turned their attention back to the memory playing out in front of them.

"Yes mommy" she said sweetly "did you try to ship off your brother?" Davina asked with a hand on her hip "did it work?" Keira asked making the Mikaelson's snicker. "She tried to give Ethan to the post man" Rebekah said with amusement laced in her voice.

"No it didn't" Davina replied "aw nuts" Keira replied with pure disappointment evident on her face. "Keira that wasn't a nice thing to do but how did you even get him to get in the box?" Davina questioned making Keira shrug "he's a boy mommy, he's stupid" she replied making the Mikaelson's smirk and chuckle even though they probably shouldn't but it was the way Keira said it that made them chuckle.