Skylar And Harlow

Full name: Skylar Marie Holt

Age: 15 years old

Species: witch

Siblings: none

Friends: Keira and Harmony Claire, Lizzie and Josie Saltzman

Love interest: Ethan Claire

Personality: smart, loyal, brave, stubborn, level headed, cool, protective and friendly

Bio: Skylar is the best friend of Keira, Harmony, Lizzie and Josie.

Skylar is a witch whose parents died in a house fire when she was 9 years old and she was sent to live with her aunt.

Her aunt sent her to the Salvatore boarding school so she could get help with her magic and make friends.

Skylar is a loyal and caring friend to Keira, Harmony, Lizzie and Josie. She will do anything for them as they will for her. She is also a loving girlfriend to Ethan Claire.

Harlow

Full name: Adam Harlow Gilbert

Age: 16 years old

Species: werewolf

Mother: Emily (surname unknown)

Father: Jeremy Gilbert

Step-mother: Georgia Gilbert

Aunt: Elena Salvatore

Uncle: Damon Salvatore (through marriage to his aunt)

Sibling: Poppy Gilbert

Friends: Ethan Claire

Love interest: Keira Claire

Personality: kind, loyal, smart, artistic, energetic, goofy, protective, funny, caring and cool

Bio: Harlow is actually his middle name but he prefers it to his first name as he thinks it's cool. He is Jeremy Gilbert's love child. When Jeremy was living away from Mystic Falls he hooked up with a rouge werewolf named Emily who ended up pregnant but Jeremy didn't know she was a werewolf or that she got pregnant.

Jeremy only came to find out he was a father 5 years later after Emily had died and Harlow was brought to him.

Harlow was quite a cheeky little boy and he became close with Davina's children.

Harlow has a difficult relationship with his father due to the fact Jeremy found it hard to bond with him and cope with him being a werewolf. However Harlow has a good relationship with his step-mother Georgia and his half-sister Poppy.

Harlow triggered his werewolf curse when he was 14 after a drunk man came on to Keira and things got out of hand and he accidentally killed the man thus activating his werewolf side.

Harlow loves music and plays the electric guitar. He likes playing to his girlfriend Keira. He is quite the romantic at heart.

That's everything about Skylar and Adam.