𝙄𝙏'π™Ž π˜Όπ™‡π™‡ π˜Όπ˜½π™Šπ™π™ 𝙐�...

By EvangelineLee588

A boy named Taehyung fell in love with a girl, Y/N, after accidentally bumping into her several times in scho... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 8

5 0 0
By EvangelineLee588

𝙄𝙏'𝙎 𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝘼𝘽𝙊𝙐𝙏 𝙐𝙎💗

(𝘛𝘈𝘌𝘏𝘠𝘜𝘕𝘎 𝘍𝘍)

CHAPTER EIGHT

Taehyung:"you're right., Stay here I have an extra room, also I feel lonely staying by myself all the time"

Me:" I'm not sure..."

Taehyung:" Oh come on I don't bite *he smiled*

Me:" do you smile often?"

Taehyung:" Not that much... I guess you're kinda special:)"

*I blushed which made him giggle softly*

Taehyung:" Oh wait! I forgot to mention that your bag was opened when you passed out so all of your clothes got wet, I don't have women clothes in here since I live alone... Is it ok if I gave you mine?"

Me:" yeah I guess it's fine"

The End Of Y/N POV

TAEHYUNG POV

I gave her one of my white shirts and new boxers, I was imagining how gorgeous she would look putting on my clothes. I went downstairs to tell the maids that we have a guest today, then I went to see how she was doing.....

*I OPENED DOOR AT THE WRONG TIME*

She Quickly closed the remaining button!

"Oh shit " (I whispered to myself)

Y/N:" does it look weird?"

Me:" not at all, you look awesome"She blushed probably because of what I said and damn she's so cute."

Me:" just wanted to tell you that the dinner is ready"

Y/N:" Thank you,Sir."

Me:"Stop calling me that!!"(I said angrily)

Y/N:"What?"

Me:" just... Never mind"

"why she keeps calling me that it really pissing me off how she always puts that barrier between us"

The End of Taehyung POV

*KAI POV*

I went to see Taehyung since l haven't seen him in a long time.

I wanted to scare him by entering through the window, but then l saw that girl..I thought:" no that shouldn't be happening and then, I ran away while crying...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

741 61 26
Two of the richest and strongest Mafia families are best friends. Taehyung and kim y/n are siblings whereas Jin and jisoo are siblings. Jin and you...
11.2K 270 15
Kim Taehyung is the world dangerous but famous mafia. Choi Yn daughter of the second powerful mafia. Taehyung kidnaps yn for his revenge.What will h...
123K 4.5K 19
Quiet and unassuming y/n l/n has spent her high school years without making friends or getting a boyfriend because of a childhood incident that left...
245K 7.7K 36
Kim Taehyung, the badass of the school, has fallen in love with a girl named Choi Na Young. To the rest of the school, Na Young is just an ordinary...