𝙄𝙏'π™Ž π˜Όπ™‡π™‡ π˜Όπ˜½π™Šπ™π™ 𝙐�...

Por EvangelineLee588

A boy named Taehyung fell in love with a girl, Y/N, after accidentally bumping into her several times in scho... MΓ‘s

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 5

5 0 0
Por EvangelineLee588

𝙄𝙏'𝙎 𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝘼𝘽𝙊𝙐𝙏 𝙐𝙎💗

(𝘛𝘈𝘌𝘏𝘠𝘜𝘕𝘎 𝘍𝘍)

CHAPTER FIVE

Y/N POV

I was going to the cafeteria because didn't make breakfast, then I saw Jisoo.

Me:" hey Jisoo!"

*I called her out*

Jisoo:" oh, Y/N ... good morning"

Me:" where have you been yesterday?"

Jisoo: "I was sick .."

Me:" oh."

Jisoo:" BTW, Y/N I just wanted to tell you that because l'm new here I don't wanna get into any troubles"

Me:" why... I mean...what happened??"(asked with concern)

Jisoo:" my friends told me that if I get near you I will be bullied by others"

Me:" what? What are you talking about?"

Jisso:"Look Y/N ... I'm really sorry"

That was the last thing she said before she ran away.

The End Of Y/N POV

TAEHYUNG POV

"It doesn't feel right" I talked to my self before going to class I mean why would Jisso say that to Y/N (of course I was listening)

Me:"Hey Suho!"

Suho:"Yes Sir"

Me:"Find me that one person who makes everyone stay away from Y/N!"

Suho:"Got it"

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

119K 5.5K 87
what will happen a mafia who is force to attend the college acting to be nerd jungkook will fell in love with college bad boy Taehyung. read to find...
79.3K 2.5K 31
Apart from The normal world Exists a world called Mafia world. In this world when a person enters he/she can't come out. This is story of mafia king...
245K 7.7K 36
Kim Taehyung, the badass of the school, has fallen in love with a girl named Choi Na Young. To the rest of the school, Na Young is just an ordinary...
63.4K 2.5K 52
The Mafia King, Named Kim Taehyung, fell in love with a mysterious girl named Y/n. Will Y/N be able to fall for the Mafia? What's Y/n hiding? ...