My Daily Life With A Monster...

By UnknownFate25

My Daily Life With A Monster Harem Jackson Walker always thought he was average. He goes to school, has a nic... More

VOLUME 1: HELL HIGH
1 - I Thought Systems Were Fake!
2 - Obtaining The First Mission
3 - Operation: Virgin's First Date
4 - Taking The Highway To Hell
5 - Please Don't Eliminate Me!
6 - Half Man, Half Shark, All Roomate
7 - The Prisoner Of The Hollow
8 - The Angel Of Heavenly Fire
9 - Welcome To Hell High
10 - A New Challenger Approaches
11 - Cue The Training Montage!
12 - The Duel With The Dragon
13 - The Dragon's Perspective
14 - Meeting The Popular Girl
15 - The Underworld's A Big Place
16 - My [Hollow Wanderer] Skill Is Broken
17 - The Boyfriend's True Colors
18 - Mending The Broken Pieces
19 - Grinding With A Demon Arm
20 - The Battle Of The Strongest Students
21 - The True Potential Hidden Within
22 - They Want My Hand In Marriage?!
23 - The Odd One Of The Family
24 - The Nephilim In Human Skin
25 - Gaining A Spider Girlfriend
26 - Expanding The Party
27 - The Invitation To The Blood Ball
28 - The Princess Of The Dark Empire
29 - A Brawl In The Jewelry Store
30 - These Attackers Are Just Low Leveled Grunts
31 - The Long Awaited Blood Ball
32 - The Princess' Dilemma
33 - The Blood Ball Becomes Bloody!
34 - My Vampire Step-Parents Are Scary
35 - My Life After One Month Of Crazy
36 - A New Student And A Field Trip!
37 - Getting Stranded And Playing Won
38 - In The Middle Of Nowhere
39 - Madam Webb Is Overpowered
40 - Welcome To The Gas Station Of Hell
41 - The Ghost Town
42 - Everybody Loves A Good Bar Fight
43 - I'm An Angel Rider
44 - The Not So-Oasis
45 - Skulls And Slimes
46 - Saving The Students
47 - School Vacation
48 - Heading To The Fox Village
49 - Enter Shippo Village
50 - Fox Fortunes
51 - Fangs Of The Foxes
52 - Krystal Is Dangerously Cute
53 - Something Is Wrong
54 - The Fake Verses The Real
55 - The Chieftess Of Shippo
56 - Service Of A Sensei
57 - Final Day With The Fox Family
58 - Grinding Levels Is Tough
59 - The [Party] Enters The Hollow
60 - To Where It All Began
61 - Collecting Crystals
62 - Catalysts And Ascension
63 - The Day I Failed
64 - B3r739k
65 - I Thought Systems Were Fake!
66 - Everything Changes
67 - To The Dark Empire
69 - The Dark Prince
70 - A Changing Mindset
71 - Tensions In The Underworld
72 - Attack On Dark Castle
73 - Luna Diabolos
74 - Infiltrating The Manor
75 - The Master Plan
76 - The Ruler Of Hell
77 - Welcome Back Home
78 - For Jackson
79 - Return
80 - It's Time To End This
81 - Epilogue
Thank You!

68 - The Confrontation

2.2K 94 10
By UnknownFate25

I held Anna bridal style, dashing towards the streets. I needed to get to the train to the Dark Empire. Even if I don't use the train, I can at least follow the tracks.

People slowly started to open their windows, checking outside now that the hellfire of bullets had ended. Their eyes immediately followed me as I dashed past, gasps of realization echoing behind me.

"Stop! Murderer!" A soldier appeared from the street ahead.

Danger Sense!

He dashed towards me, swinging a punch with his armored fist. I ducked under his fist, swinging my foot around and clocking him in the back of his head. He collapsed to the ground, knocked out.

I continued to dash through the city, keeping my grip on Anna tight. I had no idea when she would wake up...I needed to get her to the train. That would be safer.

Multiple soldiers appeared from the corner up ahead, making me turn to the left into another road to avoid them. My feet pounded against the pavement as I continued working my way through the city. I could hear the soldiers feet hit the ground as I continued.

I took a right, then a left, continuing to zig-zag through the city in an attempt to throw off this soldiers. I'm getting close! Just a couple more turns!

I turned into a narrow street, where multiple soldiers stood in the way. Did they know I'd turn onto this street?! In the front of them was a teenage girl with a large, intimidating sword on her back.

I quickly turned around, only for the soldiers chasing me to catch up and block off my only other way out.

I don't think I can fly either, even if I let out my other wing. Last time was a fluke. I have no idea on how to fly, and I'm not risking it with Anna in my arms.

"Jackson Walker." The girl stated, an emotionless look on her face. "So we finally meet."

She had dark gray hair, with light gray eyes. A golden earring was on one of her ears, and she had two unique demon horns on her head. She wore a fashionable white pants with a black long-sleeved shirt and black choker.

"...who are you?" I asked.

"My name is Luna Diabolos." She stated.

Wait?! Diabolos?!

"That's right. Duncan Diabolos is...was, my brother." She stated. "Until you killed him."

"..." How was I supposed to respond to that.

"I get that my brother wasn't the best man..." She sighed. "But did you really have to kill him? Sure, he can be a jerk...but..."

I don't think she knew half of the things he did.

"...I had to." I stated.

"Did you have to kill Madam Webb?" She then asked.

"I-I...no..." I whispered.

Her hands clenched. "Monster..." She growled. "To kill her...you've committed a big mistake. And to even kidnap her daughter? I am going to put you down today."

I glanced down to the unconscious Anna in my arms. "Ah, crap..." This looks bad...

She pulled the sword off her back, making me bulk just at the sheer size of it. It was easily just as large as her, a giant black rugged sword. And she easily lifted it as if it was only five pounds.

Suddenly a blue screen appeared in front of me.

[Mission] - Perform a wall slam.

[Reward] - 100 AP
[Punishment] - A sword speared through the stomach.
[Time] - 5 minutes.

[Y/N]

THIS IS NOT THE TIME SYSTEM!!!!

Are you kidding me?! Accept it! I can't believe this! I don't have enough time to wall slam someone, I'm currently about to fight someone! I don't want a sword through my stomach!

Wait, it didn't specify who...

"You are going to pay for your crimes...cut down by my own hand." She stated.

I shifted Anna, putting her onto my back. By reflex or something she wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my chest, allowing me to fight with both arms. And her being there didn't actually restrict my wing that much...

"Using her as a shield..." Luna narrows her eyes once more. She looked at the soldiers. "He's mine. This is an one-on-one fight."

Danger Sense!

In seconds she appeared in front of me, easily swinging that huge sword down upon me. I barely dodged out of the way as the sword passed my head and a murmur left Luna's lips.

"Sloth..." She whispered. The sword suddenly accelerated, slamming into the ground with extreme power and creating a crater and shockwave.

I jumped over the shockwave, summoning my [Frozen Iron Sword] into my hands. Luna dashed towards me, swinging her sword with more effort this time. I raised my sword above my head, holding it with two hands as I blocked Luna's strike.

My legs shook as the ground started to crack under my feet. She continued pushing downwards, desperate for me to lose my grip.

I gritted my teeth. If I let this go, it could possibly injure Anna. I can't let that happen. I can't!

I started to push upwards, making Luna's eyes slightly widen. I continued to push against her. She let out another whisper, and it felt like the force against me had doubled, but I couldn't stop here. My muscles ached, burning with pain, but I continued past the pain.

I stepped forward, pushing against Luna's sword. Another step forwards and she was pushed further back. With one final push our sword let go of each other, Luna stumbling backwards.

I took this opportunity to dash towards her. She quickly brought her sword up as a shield which practically covered her whole body. I sent a powerful kick towards it, making her slid backwards into the wall of the alley.

She continued to hold her sword up. But instead of attacking once more, I slammed my hand against the wall next to head. I looked down at her, the two of us now in a wall slam position.

"...what??" She muttered in confusion, her eyes connecting with mine. "Eh? Eh?"

Mission complete!

A horrible pain racked through my body. I stumbled backwards, coughing blood out onto my arm. Crap...

Danger Sense!

Luna took this opportunity for an attempt to take my head off. Well, the top half of my head, or else she would have risked hitting Anna.

I ducked under her sword despite the horrendous pain which stung every inch of my body. I couldn't stop moving as she continued to swing at me. One wrong move, and somebody would die.

Luna sighed, placing her sword back onto her back. "You're stronger than I thought..." She stated, giving up. "I'd go further, but I don't want to risk the Webb's life."

She looked towards the soldier. "Detain him. But don't injure the Webb girl."

The soldiers nodded, starting to run towards me. How would I get out of this...?

An idea shot through my brain. I slammed my [Frozen Iron Sword] into the ground, a trail of ice shooting out and creating a small wall of ice which blocked one side of the soldiers. A neat trick I learned after I leveled up the [Frozen Iron Sword], thanks to it's extra skill [Heart of The Cold].

I summoned my [Chains of Holy Fire] into my demon arm hand, throwing it and wrapping it around Luna's leg. She looked down at it.

"Oh shi-" I threw her at the other soldiers, knocking them down like bowling pins. Running and jumping over them. I hit the ground with a dash as I escaped with Anna.

"Ugh...damn it..." Luna hit the floor with a fist.

I ran through the city, making my way to the train. I quickly reached the station, running past the shocked security. A train for the Dark Empire had just arrived, and I watched as the doors to the train started to close.

I dashed forwards, diving through the doors and  landing face down into the train. Groaning, I slowly stood up inside of the train car.

The train car was mostly empty, other than a couple of vampires. At the sight of me they scowled, and immediately moved to another train car.

I placed Anna in a seat, before sitting down myself and letting her lean onto my shoulder. I let out a sigh of relief as the train started to move. I made it.

Though I couldn't help but think back to when the helicopters first found us and when I was cut off by Luna. How had they..?

Then a horrible thought racked my mind. Could they possibly be tracking our phones? Did Hell have the technology to do that.

I pulled out my phone, looking at it. It could very well be that. Or maybe I was overthinking it...but it had happened twice.

I quickly texted John that we were okay and on the train before throwing my phone out of the window. I sighed in sadness as I watched it fall against the desert, sinking into the sand.

...I hope that was worth it.

I sat back down, now having nothing to do. I looked back into my System to kill time, starting with my [Inventory]. My [Frozen Iron Sword] had leveled up twice to 25 now.

Checking the [Missions] tab, I saw the completed mission.

[Mission] - Perform a wall slam. Completed.
(Claim?)

I clicked on the claim button, earning 100 more AP. That was useful, I guess. After exploring my [System] a little more, I noticed one final thing had changed in the [Affection] tab.

[Affection]
Lilia Walker - 110 - Brother Complex
Annabeth Webb - 150 - Girlfriend
Angela Ignis - 126 - Love
Sapphire Caer - 120 - Love
Krystal Fox - 150 - Fiancé
Dawn Dark - 150 - Fiancé
Luna Diabolos - -100 - Hate

Some of the numbers had gone up, but also Luna appeared here. Her affection is actually in the negatives...that hasn't happened before.

It's not surprising though, after the misunderstandings created by Duncan...

I hope one day I can clear my name.

A shuffling in my pockets caught my attention as Boo slithered out. "Hey Boo..." I lightly smiled, petting the King Slime.

It looked up at me, as if it was angry. It started to rapidly jump up and down as if it was trying to hit me in said anger.

"I know you wanted to help, but it's too dangerous..." I sadly said. "Maybe we can level you up later..."

I looked out the window, petting Boo while Anna's head laid on my shoulder. I hoped I was making the right decision, coming to the Dark Empire.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 335 33
When Morningstar fell, God felt such pain and betrayal. The Heaven's wept for the losses and pain of their creator. Now, banished from his Heavenly w...
740 31 55
After Damian Knight sacrificed himself to save a woman and her daughter, he gets reincarnated in a parallel Earth with three Perks by an unknown Enti...
55.6K 1.4K 44
What happens when you mix a system that rewards the most popular and talked about influencers with high-octane powers, money and fame? Absolute chaos...
341K 9.8K 70
[Death is the natural end to a life, uneventful or otherwise.] [Those who bridge the gap between life and death battle against nature.] [To flow agai...