Double Life

By teddybear0904

Callie is what you would call an average hard working 18year old girl, she recently moved in with her older b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Author's note

Chapter 25

5 0 0
By teddybear0904

Callie’s POV
I start walking downstairs and I bump into someone, “I’m sorry I wasn’t paying attention “ I say I look up and see Manny. “Callie can we tal-” I cut him off “oh look at the time I really must be going,” I say rushing out the door, I get in my car and head to school. I can see Manny and Dylan’s car closely behind me I can feel my anxiety rising the closer and closer I get to school.

I park my car and then I’m trapped in when Manny and Dylan park on both sides of me. I quickly get out of the car trying to escape both of them. “Callie, can we talk,” they both say, they look at each other stunned. I stop and look up to the sky “Ugh fine” I grab Dylan “You stay right there” I say to Manny pulling Dylan into his car. “What do you need Dylan,” I ask.

“Well to start, I'm sorry about this morning and our friend Kai is going to be staying with us for a bit and you and him are the same age so maybe y’all could be friends,” he says I give him a reassuring smile “About this morning it’s totally fine you didn’t mean to and you didn’t see anything and I’ll do my best to be friends with Kai” I smile. He nods and smiles his phone rings so I get out of the car and go over to Manny I take a deep breath. “What did you need,” I ask him “Look Callie what happend today...was..well it " he starts stumbling over his words. “Let me guess a mistake,” I say and he looks at me surprised he puts his head down and nods. “I thought so,” I say on the verge of tears, “Callie I’m sorr-” “IT DOESN’T MATTER” I yell at him.

Eric’s POV
I park my car at the school I'm going to be subbing at, I hear someone yell “IT DOESN’T MATTER” I turn off my car “Ohh drama” I say. I look in the direction of the person yelling and see Callie looking at my new neighbor with tears rolling down her face. “No, damn it,” I say walking over to her I put my arm around her “Don’t cry,” I say to her not caring the guy is there. “Callie, you know him,” he asks it seems he remembers me, “Eric” she questions looking up at me. “Yes princess” I answer back “Callie,” he asks again she looks at him. “Um yes, he’s my... um my boyfriend” she says and he looks at us surprised and I look at her surprised.

A/N- I hoped you liked this chapter crazy stuff is about to happen soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331 7 7
Carrie managed to get a job after years of trying. Then one day, while pounding the streets looking for work, she ran into her friend, Emma, and Emma...
21.5M 585K 55
"You just have no idea." His voice was thick with restraint. "W-what," I breathed. His gaze flicked to my lips as his thumb stroked again. The call...
17.2K 224 62
~crazy in love~ ''if you cover yourself how will people ever see you'' maddy lively is a troubled girl trying to make her way through life without...