The Watcher; Draco Malfoy 18+✅

By Jx_writes

✅Completed✅ Draco Malfoy. The once confident, powerful heir finds himself drowning in a situation money canno... More

Authors Notes.
Prologue.
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
chapter fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Epilogue.
Bonus Chapter.

Chapter Three.

532 30 104
By Jx_writes

Today is Wednesday, time for my shift at the restaurant. It wasn't the job I'd dreamt of but it will do for now, as I child I longed to be a veteran or a pilot. Instead I was lumbered with something more practical. Less exciting.

Uniform was dull, a plain black button up shirt, same shade thigh high pencil skirt, sheer tights and white converse. The shoes were not work grade however I refuse to wear shiny leather patent buckled shoes. I am not my grandmother.

My hair sprayed back, luckily it's short so requires minimal maintenance just how I like it, I always ensure my eye makeup is perfected as that's all that is ever seen on me, winged thick eye liner, an a light shade brown shadow which makes my tiger eyes pop, lastly a mink grey scarf wrapped precisely that’s why I ensure my eye makeup stands out its all you ever see. My boss was not overall keen on me wear my accessory shall we say, due to there being no reason or need for it.

After some persuasion he saw the light, after seeing dark for around sixty seconds.

I work in a quiet, dive of a cafe mostly truckers use it as a pit stop, sometimes the occasional biker. Currently I'm facing front of house, shoulder leant on the clear glass door frame, admiring the care free fall of summer rain. Here come the drops steady and soft. I only realise the rain is cold because my skin carries the heat of my blood, because my inner fires burn strong. My eyes are always seeking the rainbows given by the light, watching as brightly coloured umbrellas arise to break through the bleakness.

It's 7pm he should arrive any moment no luke clockwork, never late. There he is, in all his riveting beauty, night shade umbrella held in a firm grip as he approaches, yet his suit looks dry not one stain of rain on him. As if it's waterproof, his authentic leather loafers flicking droplets of water up with each stride. Reaching for the handle of the restaurant door I've found myself edging backwards licking my lips excessively with a serious expression bored onto my face. He holds the door ajar with the length of his foot, whilst collapsing the umbrella giving it a shake before rain a hand through his dishevelled locks that rest damp about the arch of his brows.

Straightening my posture I watch him enter, not my restaurant of course but the more up scale five star across from me, the fact he ate there every third day of the week might have had something to do with how I planned my shifts.

The layout was similar to ours floor ceiling windows, yet there's was not crack and the lit sign didn't flicker it was almost bad enough to cause an epileptic seizure to a sufferer.

No, he was more sophisticated then the hicks dinning here, in the dim yellow lighting and nineteen seventies pleather backed benches screwed to the floor.

Absent mindedly I followed him almost mirror imaged, as he made his way down to his seat, far back table for two but always alone, right by the window. I noticed he enjoyed people watching, how his lips would tug at the sight of an elderly couple strolling hand in hand or the innocence of a child using the paving slabs to do hop scotch. Other times he looked deep in ponder, as if the weight of the world lay on his shoulder.
And I know many moons ago it did the boy with no choice, forced by the hand of his father and their sick cult to act out tasks they themselves were far to cowardly to complete.

I am aware of his magic abilities of course, and the views on my mind. Muggles I believe he refers us to, yet when I first met him, that's fateful spring day he was kind and gentle nothing like I'd read about him.

Tonight I had a plan to get him to notice me, yes it's my choice to be hidden but I want to show him how much I need him, also I'm hoping this little skit will egnite memories although, I have changed alot and he won't be able to see my face.

This is just a teaser as such, I'm planning my next move to formally meet him but that is not yet. Maybe once he gets to see my face and the man made tattoo it holds he will know for sure then.

Now 9pm it's time to leave, the owner goes earlier leaving me to lock up. Greasey gits lucky I don't gaslight the building it could do with a refurb. After shutting of all the lights, checking the stoves are all turned off and cooled. I make my way to the door stepping into the deserted side streets, sealing it locked behind me before pocketing the key. Throwing one final glance over my shoulder watching the sexy blonde sip his last whiskey of the night before heading home I assume, not noticing how I biting my lower lip watching him collect the residue on the pad of his thumb before sucking it.

Shaking my head to clear the dirty thoughts I head left, Im about an half hour walk from my apartment the air is brisk but warm with moisturiser still present from earlier shower.
The hum of street lights fill the silence. It's calming almost.

Until I step into the shadow adjacent to an alleyway, starling when a glass beer bottle rolling on the cemented path hitting the tips of my toes as if planned. A figure emerges from the shadows too quick for me to react as a blow graces my temple, knocking me to the ground. Landing on my hip as I go.

Fuck sake so much for a quiet evening, the figure closes in as I receive hit after hit, blood spilling from my mouth and Seething pain flowing head to toe.

My vision hazes, a buzz rings in my ear. I can just make out the sound of hurried steps tapping towards me and another set heading away. Placing my palms flat on the cold surface I attempt to sit up with no success.

"Stay still, don't try to move ok"

I groan out in pain, blinking to clear the mist in my eyes as I make out the signature hair, illuminated in the moonlight. A coy smile graces my lips.

"Are you an - angel" I rasp out, coughing and spluttering afterwards.

"Close to it darling" He half laughs

"Look let me get you to a hospital you should be seen" He speaks

"N-no hospital" my tone panicked

"Ok, lucky for you I'm a healer. Can I touch you?" I nodded instantly as  He placed a gentle hand on mine rubbing soothing stripes on my knuckles.

"Close your eyes for me" He spoke softly, I need exactly why he asked me to do this, I heard him shuffle around. A bright light shone through thin skin on my lids. Followed by inaudible mumblings.

"This will hurt, but not for long just relax" His voice is a blessing to my ears a mixture of husk and sweet notes. I feel myself melt in his presence. Just feeling him this close to me erupts feelings in my lower region.

Now is not the time, we do not need a slipping hazard.

A sharp snap is felt in my right side, a strained whimper leaves my lips.

A tentative palm strokes my shoulder
"Shhh, its over you did so well, your so brave"

Your not helping the situation down below sir.

"Try to sit up for me" I feel a firm yet careful grip on my body lifting the top half off the path
As I rose to a seated position, a chuckle surrounded me.
"You can open your eyes now" I stiffled a laugh of my own. Letting my eyes flutter open as my vision re focuses, there he is my guardian angel.

He is crouched down on one knee knelt to the left of my body, brows pushed together in concern. As my sights meet his he smiles lightly. Satifised I'm steady he removes the grip from me folding his arms on the elevated knee.

"You will feel groggy for a few days, but nothing some paracetamol won't cure"

"Thank you" I croak, all the saliva in my mouth dried up. Just the faint taste of metal remains as I run my tongue inside my cheek

"Oh, your mouth and nose are bleeding, let me check your face" I flinch backwards as he brings a hand up to my face. He quickly retracts it staggering to his feet looking down on me in confusion.

I take that as my cue to push my self up, he hesitates to help me but I place a palm up to stop him. He let's out a deflated sigh, as I brush off my skirt.

"Sorry sir, I-I didn't mean to react that way, I just prefer not to remove my scarf"

"Th-" He clears his throat harshly "That's quite alright, now where do you live I'll escort you"

"No need, it's not far" I respond flatly.

"With all due respect you've just been attacked.."

"I said its fine" I snap back, all I've wanted is to be around him to take him home with me. But it's not the time yet.

He needs to fall for me first.

He looks to the floor shaking his head, before raising it with a snarl "Fine have it your way I hope you recover well"

With that he turns on his heels, disappearing into the night. Without looking back.

Why did i have to be harsh with him. He just helped me, healed me, comforted me. I've dreamt of this time and time again.

Inwardly cussing myself I made my voyage home to dwell in self pity. As I reached my apartment which took longer than normal die to the hobble in my step. I threw the door open, letting the wood hit the wall behind.

"Landon, I told you to rough me up a bit for effect not crack a rib and bruise my jaw, you utter twat" I soat viciously, slamming the door behind me. Facing him head on in the direction I know he is arms loosely folded over my chest, scowling.

An amused laugh echos followed by the lean frame heading out of the bathroom, with just sweats on bare chested. A Smug look on his stupid face.

"Sorry got carried away plus you have been extra bitchy this week, couldn't help myself" He shrugs, throwing himself on the sofa with a plop. Tucking his hands behind his neck, as I continue  burning holes in him

"You'll pay for that" I retort

"Just clean yourself up you look worse than normal" He laughs, reaching for the TV remote.

"Gee thanks" rolling my eyes I go to turn towards my room down the hall, that is until he speaks again.

"Oh before I forget you might want to see these"

He lifted him lower half up reaching into his pocket, pulling out a thick envelope before slapping it onto the coffee table next to his raising a cocktail brow.

I rounded the table taking a seat on the arm rest directly above him as I titled my head to the side to get a better look. Grasping the envelope I pulled out the contents.

My eyes popped out the sockets when I saw them, a smile appearing on my lips, the only way you could tell was from the creases in my eyes.

Naughty, naughty. You have fallen right into the trap Mrs. Malfoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 5.5K 35
A year has passed since the Battle of Hogwarts. Draco has redeemed himself for the most part in the eyes of the wizarding world. He has not worked, a...
16.1K 495 28
Draco Malfoy is given a Deluminator to keep him safe while Death Eaters, werewolves, and snakes overrun his house. Whenever he clicks it, he ends up...
205K 6K 20
Draco Malfoy is a single Dad who is Broke and unemployed. he is devastated as his wife was murdered by his ex-lover Pansy Parkinson. He remains job...
27.6K 416 20
"I won't tell anyone just please let me go!" Delilah kept crying in fear as she felt his grip on her jaw tighten painfully. Nothing could explain the...