The Watcher; Draco Malfoy 18+✅

By Jx_writes

✅Completed✅ Draco Malfoy. The once confident, powerful heir finds himself drowning in a situation money canno... More

Authors Notes.
Prologue.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
chapter fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Epilogue.
Bonus Chapter.

Chapter One.

1.3K 46 171
By Jx_writes

Song by: The Rigs - Devils playground

"Come, if your curious to see

Pull the tricks out of my sleeve

All you find is yours to keep

Brave, are you brave enough to meet

The desires that you seek

Hold my hand, I'll set you free

Welcome to the devil's playground"

Chanting barely above an audible tone, a smirk spread across my thin scarlet shaded lips. Eyes narrowed to a squint all be it to see clearer with my binoculars.

He is just ethereal.

Standing at the obnoxiously large windows of his apartment complex, staring into the city not a care in the world his platinum locks glowing from the kiss of the morning sun, face stern with thought. He looked powerful, from his attire to the way he stood, back straight and chin up, blissfully unaware of my close presence. Feet below, two and a half blocks to the right I stand on the roof of my strategically placed high rise apartment.

Adorned in a white and black checked head scarf, covering all but the colour of my eyes, glowing in the bask of him.

Many assume I wear the scarf as a sign of my religious beliefs, that's not the case. I'm not sure disciples of the devil have a religion. No, the head wear is more to mask my identity to keep my appearance scared for the eyes of him only.

Shoulders down is also all black to keep with the aesthetic of course. Now, you'd think wouldn't black stand out in broad day light? It doesn't not when you harness the shadows and banish the sun.

I've spent years skulking, practically a professional now.

I know he received my gift, I make sure he does every month, he deserves to know someone cares for him. And boy do I. Since our first encounter I've sent him parcels every month, last day of the month. Its usually the same stuff every month, but I tweet it occasionally.

Disheartened in the beginning when he rejected my simple shows of affection. I understood though, I'm a stranger.

Well kind of, we actually see each other weekly at my job. Eventually he gave in accepting the gifts clearly little wifey wasn't living up to expectations.

Shocker.

The lengths I go to for him are unfathomable, regardless I do it. The wind howls with judgement, scolding me from the heavens for my future intent and past discrepancies.

Middle finger flinging to the ancestors, shouting "I'll do anything for love, no matter how dirty I need to become, love will cleanse me" Sinister laughs rise from my throat, as my stance remains strong and powerful.

My neighbours deem me unstable.

Like I give a fuck, their opinions irrelevant.
However, I am tempted to show them the true reality of their words.

Taking one last gaze at him, he is sat pretty at his desk devouring the cupcake cake I made.
One day, he will devour my pussy the same.

Maybe even connect the secret ingredients, home sourced of course.

Only the best, the sweetest nectars just for him.
Fuck.

I'm aroused, I always am after our interactions be it from a distance. He manages to make me quiver and pool unholy amounts.

Images flood of his glistening chin, thanking me for the bounty I gave him.

Praising my body like a temple whilst he drives every inch of his meat into me. Hell knows I'd drop to my knees worshipping him with every atom of my body.

Swiftly turning to exit the roof, shooting him a kiss placed on the palm of my hand and blown in his direction, hoping it'll reach him.

I descend the ladder attached to the walls of the building, allowing the cries of nature to soak into my skin. Palms lubricating on the cool metal, often I wonder if I let go allowing my body to free fall would I be released of the demons within.

Exhaling them with screams.

But, I'd be lost without them, they keep me company. My friends, life companions they have always been there for me, even at times I wished they wasn't.

Reaching the ground, I move round the back to follow the eight steps to the basement, leaky crevice I call home.

Instantly welcomed by the glow of candle light, from the many scattered across the living space.

I headed towards my room the sanctum for him, edging the door open I'm welcomed by his Chiselled face.

Over the years, I've collected enough photographs to make wallpaper on the feature wall.

Dedicated to him.

My precious love.

Of course I keep this room private under a lock and key. Wouldn't want just any body stumbling across something so private.

Slipping off the drenched cloak shielding my clothes and hanging it on the hooked stand in the corner, I shuffle to the framed wall kneeling to hang the latest photo.

Identical to the one I sent him, Connected through our love of landscape.

Leaning my forehead on the picture before placing a dainty kiss, I scramble to my feet hearing the main door open outside of my room.

Flattening down my short black bob, it used to flow down my back but after an incident a few years back I had to change things up

"Are you in?" the masculine voice echoes, as I step out the bedroom locking it instantly behind me.

"Obviously, I did tell you to come at this time" I drawl rolling my bland browns

"I'm guessing you saw him, that's why I'm here?" He came into view Landon, my alliance if you will, the foot solider of this operation.

He was unwilling at the beginning but once he saw my true nature and abilities. Let's just say he owes me, after a rid him of a five-foot seven blonde issue and the foetus she bore. Those in debt to you are loyal.

They have to be.

"Yes, now you can imagine the mess below make your way to the room set" the smile in my voice apparent, this was my favourite part

Gliding towards the kitchen he just ducked into, I watch as he unbagged the groceries getting everything stocked in the cupboard, I cleared ready for the prince's arrival.

It has to be perfect. Not the real Prince, but my very own one.

Landon's eyes met mine as he wavers a moment before sighing. He is nervous, you can tell by how his heads dipping low, shoulder sunk. "Look, you know I am not here to pass judgement but don't think it's a bit far now?" He pauses tapping his index finger on the counter "You can't just take him away from his life and force him into yours"

He can barely make eye contact now,Coward.

A chuckle leaves my lips, dragging a finger along the surface edging closer towards him as he backs away. Swiftly grasping a knife from the block holding it to his neck, the other hand swiftly tugging the baby hairs at the nape of his neck. Craning his neck down so we are inches apart

"He has to come here, he is mine, he just doesn't know it yet. Keep your opinions to your fucking self you are nothing but my servant, I'll slit your throat without blinking and bathe in your blood whilst you beg for life. Understand?"

I dig the tip of the knife in slightly and twist it watching his head nod furiously with the movement of his Adams apple

My love would never fold like this, he would test me. Pulling out his own blade, mirroring my actions. Waiting to see who surrenders. Ending in shedding of flesh, bodily fluids decorating the stark walls ending in passion and lust. I know from experience his capabilities.

I can feel my nipples hardening, the sensitive buds rub my thin cotton t-shirt. Begging for a different friction.

Slowly, I lower the knife back its original place "Now, go to the bedroom, strip and drink the damn potion and I'll be there momentarily" I instruct

"Y-yes, anything" He stammers, practically running off to the room I have for my love. Excitement fills me waiting to play my part.

It took some time to get my hands on enough of his hair for the potion to take effect, I myself am not a wizard but, after becoming aware they are not fictional characters from overrated movies. I dug deeper into the world of sorcery coming across a plethora of interesting Potions which I now use to my advantage. The guy I know who sends me the items, is again unwilling hence why this is only a monthly treat for me. Although as previously stated I usually see him once a week, I let it all build up for this one special session a month.

Ten minutes pass as I make my way, heels tapping the bare wooden floor in the hallway leading the purposefully white painted door. My temperature rises, throbbing in between my legs in time with the heart beating inside my chest. Raising a knuckle to the wood, I knock twice

"Come in petal" Shudders flick down my spine, as I quickly undress before stepping over the threshold. Now garnished in only serpent green lingerie, black lace stockings. I turn the knob, anticipation killing me. There he is

Laying on the silk ashen sheets, spread, chained, erect and ready. I lick my lips hungry knowing this is my slice of Satan himself. The features below the neck and waist not accurate, gazing through his bathroom window once made that clear

Chiselled like a Greek statue, hung inhumanly, thick and delicious. For now, watching those prominent veins protrude as he grips the steel holding him. Will have to suffice

The artic blues turning icy with hunger, dilated pupils, Wisps of off-white strands sit on his forehead. Stunning. Absolutely fucking stunning

"Sorry I kept you my love, business called" I cooed

"Never mind that petal, your here now, come to me" And I obey. All but throwing myself onto the mattress. Peppering kisses automatically along the lines of his jaw, drifting down his neck intensifying the pressure licking, nipping and sucking the flesh watching goose bumps erupt. Making my way up slowly to his ear I nibble to lobe whispering sultry. "Do you want me, Precious?" His breathing picks up, chest heaving. "Yes, yes I do", That voice, I could cum right this second. Landon trained his voice to be close to his, I needed to hear him, I knew how much he loved to talk during these intimate moments, from my research not personal experience.

Allowing my lips to capture his in a heated kiss, tongues dancing sloppily, the want taking over. Thirty minutes is all I get with him, climbing to straddle his hips, immediately feeling his hard cock lay on my thigh

Hastily I slide my thong to the side and waste no time sliding onto him with a strangled moan

He grunts at the feeling, strong hands grabbing my hips, fingertips digging into the bone

Swaying back and forth, basking in the grunts erupting from his throat as he Thrust from under me

"Take it you perfect slut, all of me every fucking inch"

I'm in ecstasy.

Opium, heroin never felt this addictive

"F-fuck harder please"

"Good girl, your pussy feels so good" He grunts

His jaws clenched, mouth agape, eyes visiting his skull

Angel. My angel.

Again, I can only imagine this is how he is in bed, powerful and dominate

Yet, Praising and gentle

"Dr-Love I'm close" My body shudders, the knot twisting set to unravel

Thighs quiver as I ride like I'm starved

In a sense I am but he quenching that appetite and then some

The inches cannot compare to what I know he holds in those slacks but we get by

His tip nudges that golden spot

"F-fuck I love you - I'm cumming" I scream pleasure flowing out my pussy drenching him entirely in my gratitude

He doesn't stop, thrusting harder and raising a thumb to roll my nipple deliciously

"Your doing amazing petal, so good for me give me one more" He smirks that fucking smirk

"I can-cant"

"Yes you can and you will" He demands flipping me onto my back and slamming his cock back
in, hammering at jaw dropping speeds

Bending my legs into my chest, to dig deeper, his head rolls back

Thrusts becoming sloppy at he nears him end, twitching in my clenching walls

"Do it, do it now petal" Instantly I obey moaning loudly as I cum for a second time

"fuck-fuck good girl shit I-" He quickly pulls out spraying his juices all over my stomach

He knows better than to soil me with his seed, that is only for the real him to do. His walls to lather white, his womb to fertilise. I make sure to stay sterile, pure and fertile. Just for him, my bodies a village only he can conquer, ready to house his heirs.

I roll of the bed, staggering to my feet

"Let yourself out, I'll see you next month don't forget to get the last bits needed" I shout glancing over my shoulder as his form changes back to Landon

Disgusting

I smile to myself, humming a sweet melody. Letting my head sway with the tunes I make, all upbeat. Thinking of him and only him.

Your probably curious of who he is right?

Let me tell you a story about when my life got flipped up side down.

Once upon a time, a lonely outcast moved across the pond in search of new beginnings away fron her past. She found her feet slowly, painted a new picture of herself the accepted version pushing down the real her. Getting herself into a university a very prestigious one at that, it was meant for the magical only but they took down their prejudice guards allowing everyone a chance, the classes altered to fit the individual but my god did she love it every single part.

She took like a duck to water until one night she stumbled upon a dangerous situation during an innocent evening where he saviour wasn't one on a noble steed or wearing a Cape. He was the villain the cause of the danger yet morphed to the valiant hero saved her from deaths door.

Since the moment her dull eyes met his grey hues. She fell, spiralled into obsession. Spent years pinning, fantasising whilst he moved on, he forgot about her, about what he did to her. What they did to her. She would not allow this to happen that was their met cute, although not cute at all. Quite gruesome actually. They were bound. How could a moment that altered her way of life, her soul by the pain she felt grow into love? Noone knows but the person it grew with. Its twisted.

This is far from a fairy tale, more of a gothic novel. She is insane from her past and he is naive from his. Will love prevail or will the revenge seeking succubus inside take control? Only one way to find out. Not long precious, time to come home.

Draco Malfoy. Our future awaits.

Authors Notes: Welcome to the re write, some bits have stayed the same but there are alot of changes. And your opinions mean alot to me so don't hold back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 6.3K 29
Cover made by @CassieLinn BOOK ONE OF THE DEADLY DUET. If you're here to leave hate comments, don't even bother reading. Check the warnings before y...
205K 6K 20
Draco Malfoy is a single Dad who is Broke and unemployed. he is devastated as his wife was murdered by his ex-lover Pansy Parkinson. He remains job...
231K 6.4K 77
Hermione has already spent a week as a captive at the Malfoy Manor and so much has changed. After being attacked by Crabbe and stealing his wand she...
16.1K 495 28
Draco Malfoy is given a Deluminator to keep him safe while Death Eaters, werewolves, and snakes overrun his house. Whenever he clicks it, he ends up...