Trying to move on- Fast and F...

By Fastandfurious_X

After the events of part one of 'Love is a rollercoaster- Fast and Furious'. Violet tries to move on from Bri... More

PART ONE
01: The True Violet Toretto
02: This Time With Memories
03: Soapy Water Mess
04: I Like You But I Still Love Him
05: Gossip
06: Arcade
07: Cheating Boyfriend
08: What Are You Looking At?
09: Hurt My Family
10: You Or Me?
PART TWO
11: Snap Surprise
12: Good To Have You Back
13: Brother Friend Reunion
14: Brother's Secret
15: Merry Christmas
16: Didn't Make It
17: A Year After
18: Why Not
19: Seeing Things... Seeing Him
20: Birthday Fun
PART THREE
21: Old Friend Surprise Visit
22: Beach Day
23: Memory Card
24: Photos
25: How Did You Get In?
26: See You Together
27: Little Surprise
28: Why Did You Kiss Brian O'Conner
29: Rock's Thrown
30: Hanging Lights
PART FOUR
31- One Year
32- Break In
33- Movies and Cuddles
34- The Other Girl and Flowers
35- Boxing in the Forest
36: Did You Tell Anyone?
37
38
39
40
PART FIVE
41
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
PART SIX
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
PART SEVEN
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
PART EIGHT
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
PART NINE
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
A/N

42

49 0 0
By Fastandfurious_X

It had been a couple of days since Mia, Vince and Lily had shown up. They were all hanging out at the park. Mia and Vince had gone to take a walk around while Lily and Violet were sitting in a bench waiting for them to come back so they could go for lunch then go home and watch a movie.
"So how's things going between you and Samuel?" Lily asks.
"What are you talking about?" Violet asks.
"You guys use to date. He is now staying here. Are you guys dating again?" Lily asks causing Violet to look over at he and give her a 'really?' Look causing Lily to laugh. "What?"
"Me and Sam are only friends. He has been with his family for the last few weeks so I haven't seen him. But I'm now dating someone else." Violet tells her making Lily looked shocked.
"Omg! Spill! Who is it?!" Lily asks.
"My childhood friend called Alec." Violet says.
"Do you mean Alec Beck?" Lily asks.
"Yeah did you not know this?" Violet asks.
"No! You never told me this!" Lily says as Mia and Vince are making there way back over to them. "Why didn't you tell me!?"
"Because I thought you knew!" Violet says with a laugh.
"What's going on?" Mia asks as her and Vince get over to them.
"I thought Violet was dating Samuel." Lily tells them making Mia and Vince look at them both confused at them.
"Who the hell is Samuel?" Vince asks.
"A friend I met when I was away." Violet explains.
"They use to date." Lily says.
"Lily!" Violet says with a laugh.
"So who is this Samuel guy? Like what's his last name what does he look like?" Mia asks.
"His last name is Anderson and he looks like... that." Violet says pointing someone who was walking over to them before standing up. "Sam?"
"Hey Vi." Samuel says hugging her.
"What are you doing here? I thought you were with your family for another few weeks." Violet says hugging him back.
"I wanted to come back and surprise you." Samuel tells her. "And the others but mostly you."
"Well I am definitely surprised." Violet says with a laugh. "Oh... you obviously already know Lily but this is my sister Mia and my brother in law Vince, guys this is Samuel."
"It's lovely to finally meet you both. Violet talked about you both and Dom a lot." Samuel tells them causing both Mia and Vince to laugh.
"I was only 10 back then. Not that I didn't mean to talk about you a lot or didn't want to." Violet says with a laugh.
"It's fine we understand." Vince says with a laugh as well.
"And it was lovely to meet you Samuel." Mia adds on for him.
"Is it true that you guys use to date?" Vince asks.
"Yeah it's true we did." Samuel says.
"Is it not awkward for either of you?" Mia asks causing Sam and Violet to look at one and other before looking back at Mia.
"We were friends for a while before we started dating so it's not really that's awkward." Violet tells them.
"Well that's good." Vince says.
"Do you want to join us for lunch, Samuel?" Mia asks.
"Yeah sure. And please, feel welcome to call me Sam if you want." Sam tells Mia and Vince.
"Ok, Sam." Mia says.

They all go out for lunch before going back to the house to watch a few films before ordering pizza for dinner. They talk for a while and ear the pizza before Samuel heads home and everyone goes to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

653K 13K 72
'Don't look at her like she's a bad girl. She's just misunderstood sometimes, she's a little troubled and she's a little dysfunctional, but she's a s...
10.9K 213 23
Carmen's family never had much. They didn't have much money to buy the newest things, or fancier clothes, but none of that mattered. Her family had a...
30.1K 700 38
Isabella's diaz. Brian O'Connor's sister. I know... diaz? O'Connor? how are they related? after their parents died in a car crash they both handled i...
6.9K 293 22
"Just as a snake sheds its skin, we must shed our past over and over again." - Siddartha Guatama (Buddha) A Fast Saga Fanfic movies: - Act I : The...