Mr Bad Boy And I

By AriiLii

Mackayla didn't know what to do with herself when the new boy ,or should I say bad boy, moved in next door. ... More

Authors Note,
1- Who the hell are you?
2- i wouldn't call it obsessing, would you?
3- are you for real ?
4- out of my mind
5.you make me hate popcorn
6.if his name was food, i would devour it
7. To close but im loving it
8.baby sitting??
10.my bathroom attire
12.who the hell is this chick?
13 .Regret
14. my second chance ??
15. whats going on?!?
16. bitch he's taken- part 1
17.bitch he's taken part 2
18.BHT part 3
19.You left us
20.Too good to be true
21- their king is back.
22.VANILLA
23.you will be mine
Sorry
The Story Continues ☺☺☺
24. Shortlived Moments
25. Stalker
PLEASE READ.
26.Stalker pt 2
27. Bad Boy Heartbreak
28. Work work work
DAMM

11.speechless

4.1K 164 14
By AriiLii

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. picture of swimming pool
Missed yesterdays update, I needed to catch up on the books I've been reading and basically clear up my library, I've got too many on there, anyways there gonna be drama in this chapter so I hope you like. X
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
Mackayla's P.O.V.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I stood silenced, I could smell the mintiness(is that a word, idk, I'm gonna use of anyways), in his breath , tingling on my face.

Wait how did he even get a picture, I hadn't seen him get his phone out, and I know what his phone looked like.

Wait maybe , he was looking even before I turned around, that sneaky git.

"Delete the picture you have first, I don't trust people like you", I said quietly

"Fine", he grumbled , pulling out his phone.

Haa, did he think I'm actually gonna delete it, when we start school I could sell this merchandise.

Oh my god, I should get it printed on shirts, that would be great.

Wait no, I'm too broke for that sh*t. I really need to gt a job.

He showed me he had deleted it and waited with his arms crossed against his shirt.

I tried to hold in my laughter at how serious he was attempting to look but with the make up on his face, he was really failing.

Key word in that sentence being tried.

I ended up laughing in his face and pushing him away.

I walked round him and went to haylie who was sat on the floor playing with her dolls and not paying any attention to what was going on.

"Hello , haylie", I said kneeling down beside her, she looked up at me and smiled.

"Hi Kayla, do wanna play dollies with me?",

I nooded and began to play with her.

I heard hunter behind us mutter.

"I'm going to get this shit off my face",

He walked out of the room.

(So at this point, I realised I'd been writing in italics the whole time*face palms*, I'm such an idiot, just ignore it and carry on reading)

~•°∆ an hour later∆°•~

What the hell is that boy doing upstairs, the suckers probably wanking off in the bloody shower.

As if on cue, he walked, his hair looking messy but hot, with jeans hanging low allowing me to see that sexy V line.

Yes ..... Yes he was topless.

I'm starting to think he really loves doing that.

"Haylie, do u wanna come to the swimming pool, its pretty hot outside."

"Yaaaaaaay", she equaled getting up and hugging hunters leg.

He chuckled ruffling her hair.

"Go get your swim suit on and meet me by the pool",
He said slightly pushing her out the door.

"Do you wanna come Mackie?"

Mackie? Dafuq.

"First of all my names not Mackie and second of all I didn't bring my swimsuit with me so sorry no",

" I'm gonna stick with Mackie, and dw we keep spares and they've never been used, I'll go get you one",

Before I could even say no he was out of the room.

He came back 3 minutes later with a hot pink bikini and a white towel. He throw at me and told me to get changed in the bathroom down the hall.
I grab the stuff and make my way to the bathroom.

I went inside and locked the door.
I began to get changed.

Once I put the bikini on feeling very exposed. But it was the only thing they must have had right?

I looked at myself, the colour made my skin look slightly tanned. I looked at the curves on my body, muk said I was blessed with them. I really don't see why they're there. I looked at the way my hair fell right past my cheaticles (boobs, the not dirty sounding way of saying it).

If I do say so I looked quiet alright.

I grabbed the towel and wrapped my self in it. A reminder of this morning flashed through my mind.

I grabbed my clothes and placed them somewhere hidden .

I walked out and I heard squealing and water splashing.

I walked towards the sound. I came up infron t of an open room. In that room was a pool and pool was freaking huge. There were noodles and other pool toys in the corner.

I awwwed at the sight before me.

Hunty and haylie were squealing and splashing and hitting each other with the noodles in there hand.

I slowly walked up to the pool and dropped my towel. Hunter stopped and looked at me. He stared me up and down and smirked.

"I made a good choice, you look hot",

I immediately tried to cover my self up whilst walking towards the pool.

I slipped in and swam my way towards Hunter and Haylie.

Hunter gave me a noodle and splashed my water in my face.

I gasped as some of the water went up my nose.

I coughed and spluttered.

"You bi- ". I refrained from swearing.

Instead I splashed some more water in his face and pushed his head undeneath.

Haylie giggled watching us.

This went on for at least 3 -4 hours. I guess we lost track of time.

We were getting wrinkled and we decoded to get inside.

We each had a shower with me helping haylie once I was done.

I dressed her up in her pyjamas since it was getting quiet dark.

In the middle of doing my thing I got a call from Arizona, she asked if she could come sleep at mine but I told her I was babysitting the sister of he who shall not be named. I'm joking I said Hunter really.

So she invited herself round.

While I was ordering pizza with hunter by my side , we heard a knock on the door.

Hunter went to get it.

I made my way inside the living room with haylie and sat with her . she immediately cuddled up to me.

Too QT.

I heard gigling by the door. What the hell. I'm pretty sure it was Arizona.

They both came in and Ari was blushing.

Sorry , did i miss something?

She greeted me and sat down next to Hunter. Too close for my liking.

The door rang and hunter went to get it. I assumed it was the pizza.

When he was gone , Ari whispered to me.

"You didn't tell me he was this hot like hot damn",

"I told you so,"

He came back with 3 boxes in his hand , he handed one small one to haylie , a big one to me and took one for him and Ari to share.

OK then, not getting jealous at all.

All through the movie they were whispering to each other. I rolled my eyes at them.

Haylie was falling asleep in my arm so I decided to take her to bed.

I took her upstairs and tucked her into bed.

I aighed and looked her . she was adorable.

I made myway downstairs and into the living room.

I took one step inside and froze.

Nothing could've prepared me for what I saw.........

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N- has cliffhanging on all you how's, I'm joking I love you guys, so what do you think she saw, remember my ghost readers, comment and vote you lovely people. Byeee x❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 686 61
And when I had informed Finn of my obvious concerns, - He had pulled me up against him so close that I could feel his breath on my cheek, - and whisp...
30.8K 599 21
" We've been best friends for a long time. I don't want a stupid crush to get in the way of that.." she says " I've loved you for a long time. I won'...
The Players By Cat4Books

General Fiction

519 44 37
Alex, the playboy of the school and his bestfriend, Twan go around and having a great time being basically being players. Throughout their journey th...
115K 3.4K 35
They tried to warn her. All he was going to do was break her heart. Well, then let him break it. *** High school. The dreaded part of our lives whe...