Penny Pan the heir to neverla...

By rissarosewrites

Title: Penny Pan: The Heir to Neverland Synopsis: Peter Pan never wanted to grow up but one girl changed al... More

Moodboard
Leaving neverland
Life he thought he wanted
Flying
Bored
Finding Darla
Tink
Tomorrow
Wandering
HOME
and counting...
School
I can't do this
Trust
Marry me
Yes, Tinkerbell
Husband
Wife
Baby
Penny
Hook
Hasnt aged a day
Penelope Pan
Map
Mr. Pan
Back to neverland
The truth
Glorious
Pirates
We did it boys!
You can't do this
Lava monster
STAY
Epilogue

Prologue

312 5 0
By rissarosewrites

Prologue

It had been years, maybe even a century since Wendy, but Peter didn't miss her anymore. Peter had felt obligated to look after the Darlings, Wendy's children and grandchildren, to show them Neverland... But he lost track of the Darlings after several generations when they had forgotten about Peter and didn't care about Neverland. Peter thought he could convince Wendy's great grandchildren, as he did with Wendy to come to Neverland. Convince them that Neverland was real and beautiful and he had hope that they would want to experience it, but they were set against him, so what was he to do? So, he left London and just stayed in Neverland with his lost boys and girls, that is until he needed an escape from the children, so many children that never grew up. Maybe it was time for Peter to grow up...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

577 23 7
The famous Joanna Jones, daughter of the feared Captain Hook. On a path to find revenge, her father takes her to a place called Neverland. There she...
3.2K 155 17
Peter Pan had a run-in with love once. But, Fate had other plans. And so, for years it has just been him and the Lost Boys. Then everything change...
15.7K 502 21
Pan x Reader [x Baelfire] As the royal daughter of an absentee mother and problematic father, you suffer from things unimaginable from the 'human' mi...
96.2K 3.5K 46
I took a breath and quickly wiped a stray tear from my eye, "I'm tired of living in their shadows, waiting for them to finally realize that I still e...