SIYAASAT

By mehshanaya

SIYAASAT the game of power, greed, envy, selfishness, conspiracy. The one who will win the game is called. Th... More

Disclaimer
The Ace of Spades
The Two of Spades
The Three of Spades
The Four of Spades
The Five of Spades
The Six of Spades
The Seven of Spades
The Eight of Spades
The Nine of Spades
The Ten of Spades
The Eleven of Spades
The Twelve of Spades
The Thirteen of Spades
The Fourteen of Spades
The Fifthteen of Spades
The Sixthteen of Spades
The Seventeen of Spades
The Eighteen of Spades
The Nineteen of Spades
The Jack of Spades
The Queen of Spades
The King of Spades
The Ace of Diamond
The Two of Diamonds
The Three of Diamonds
The Four of Diamonds
The Five of Diamonds
The Six of Diamonds
The Seven of Diamonds
The Eight of Diamonds
The Nine of Diamonds
The Ten of Diamonds
The Eleven of Diamonds
The Twelve of Diamonds
The Thirteen of Diamonds
The Fifteen of Diamonds
Question / Answer
The Sixtheen of Diamonds
The Jack of Diamonds
The Queen of Diamonds
The King of Diamonds
The Ace of Clubs
The Two of Clubs
The Three of Clubs
The Four of Clubs
The Five of Clubs
The Six of Clubs
The Seven of Clubs
The Eight of Clubs
The Nine of Clubs
The Ten of Clubs
The Eleven of Clubs
The Twelve of Clubs
The Thirteen of Clubs
The Fourteen of Clubs
The Fifteen of Clubs
The Jack of Clubs
The Queen of Clubs
The King of Clubs
The Ace of Hearts
The Two of Hearts
The Three of Hearts
The Four of Hearts
The Five of Hearts
The Six of Hearts
The Seven of Hearts
The Eight of Hearts
The Nine of Hearts
The Ten of Hearts
The Jack of Hearts
The Queen of Hearts
The King of Hearts

The Fourteen of Diamonds

6.5K 427 56
By mehshanaya

Chapter - 34
=================

Swadheenta.

" Shukriya ishe zeher ke liye, jise chune se he samne vale ki maut ho sakti hai, ab hum bhi dekhenge ki kal Yuvraj Maharaj kaise bante hai"

I gasped and the jug fell from my hands creating a loud sound of glass breaking.

My heartbeat turned faster as I access her words and a shiver of fear run through my body.

This means all attacks that happened the one behind them is her.

His mother.

" Caught you!" someone shouted and I look up startled at Maharani who is gripping my arm before I could do something she dragged me inside the room and closed the door.

I turned to her.

" Yo-u, you?" I stammered still not able to come out of shock.

" You're Princess, right? Then no one didn't tell you it's bad manners to eavesdrop" she steps closer to me and I step backwards.

" You, how can you do this?" He is your son" I look down and shook my head " nahi aisa nahi hota, puth kaputh ho sakta hai mata kumata nahi hoti"

" Apne bete ki jaan kaise le sakti ho, tumhara beta hai vo" I shouted looking at her.

" Who said he is my son?" She shouted and I was taken aback.

What!

He is not her son.

" Why? Why this much shock? I thought you already figured it out when you pulled out my portrait. What do you think no one saw you" she smirked.

" Ratnagarbha" I whispered.

" Yes, Ratnagarbha his mother, his biological mother and the surprising fact is that he himself doesn't know about this" she chuckled.

" He thought I'm his mother" she laughed turning around.

" If I'm his mother then you think any attack can touch him," she asked sitting on the couch, I feel anger at how she is behaving.

" I'll not let this happen I'll go and tell everyone about your truth" I spat angrily and walk towards the door.

Suddenly she grabbed my wrist and pulled me back making me fall on the couch and something sharp pressed against my neck. I open my eyes and look up finding her pressing the sharp dagger against my neck holding me down.

My heart is pounding so fast and my palms turned cold because of fear as she pressed the dagger painfully on my neck.

" Ohh what am I doing?" She said surprised and stop pressing the dagger.

" Why I'm hurting you? When you're so beneficial to me" she moved the dagger from neck to chin and move my face upwards.

" Tumhe koi andaza nahi hai tum hamare liye kitni kimti ho aree humare bete ki sabse badi galti ho tum or humare liye sabse bada mauka" she pulled away from me and sat on the couch in front of me, I also pull my legs up and sit to the corner of the couch.

" Let me tell you a story," she said smiling and I feel horrified seeing her.

I just wanted to run and hug Rehan right now.

" Ratnagarbha was my half-sister, I was always jealous of her because she is so beautiful whoever saw her praised her and I live in her shadow, she is so good at everything dancing, singing, cooking everything and people always compared me to her but she lacks one thing"

" You know what" she leans ahead towards me.

" A cunning brain" she whispered and sit back" she is too innocent, so damn innocent that sometimes I feel pity for her"

" We came to Maharaj Veer's Yuvraj ceremony and I saw Maharaj there and fell for him instantly, I went to my mother telling her about this, but you know what I came to know?" Her tone shifted to fury and I gulped fisting the blue cloth of my nightgown.

" Rajmata liked Ratnagarbha, why wouldn't she be everyone loves her and asked for her hand for marriage and there marriage happened"

She was the king's first wife.

" Then?" I asked slowly.

" Fir samye ka chakra ghuma or jo hum chahte the vo hume mil gaya"

How?

" Par kaise?" She asked, I nodded.

" Why would I tell you? And it will end all suspense why don't you find out yourself" she chuckled.

" Why do you want to kill him?"

" I don't want to kill him after all he is the son of my half sister"

" Then why are you doing this?" I asked desperately.

" Reasons," she said calmly and I get up from the couch angrily.

" To hell with your reasons, I won't let your any plan successful. I'll go and tell everyone about this " I turned to leave when I heard her laughing. I turned and look at her frowning.

" You'll go and tell everyone the truth?" She asked chuckling.

" Yes," I said determinedly.

" Go" I furrow my eyebrows.

" Yeah go, what are you waiting for?" She asked standing in front of me " but who will believe you, Yuvraj? Maharaj? Rajmata?" She takes a step closer to me.

" You know if I go and tell everyone that Rajkumari tried to kill Yuvraj everyone will believe me but if you said I'm behind all this no one will ever believe you," she said.

" But I'll not let you be successful"

" Ohhh you think I'm the only one behind his life, how naive you are!" she chukled and walk past me.

How many people are behind him? But I can't even tell anyone, she is right. No one will believe me without proof.

I come upstairs and look around the hall.

Palace, Palace, Palace

From childhood, I want to live in a Palace want to be a Princess but right now standing in the middle of the Palace it feels like the Palace is suffocating me. I just wanted to run far away from this.

My dream is turning into a nightmare.

Room

I open the door and close it behind me softly. I walk towards the bed and sit down next to Rehan.

The moonlight is coming from windows falling on his face. I never noticed the similarities between him and his mother.

Same dark black eyes, straight nose and pink lips.

I place my hand on his forehead running through his black locks.

I wish I could tell you everything but I can't I don't want to hurt you. I rest my head against the headboard and close my eyes.

Morning

" Swadheenta" I hear someone calling me and I open my eyes. Rehan is in front of me.

" Why are sleeping like this?" He asked and I look down, I slept sitting like this.

" Vo..."

" Anyways you know today is my coronation I'm so happy" he grins.

"I'll see how Yuvraj become Maharaj"

My eyes widened and I throw my arms around his neck hugging him tightly.

No, I'll not let her be successful, I can't tell him the truth but I'll protect him.

" Swadheenta" I feel his hands on my back as he calls me softly, I break the hug.

" Congratulations," I smiled.

" Same to you after all you're becoming Maharani as well," he said.

How do I say this? I don't want to become Maharani I don't even want to become Rajkumari all I want us to go far away from here.

But instead of saying this I just smiled.

Only today, after today after this coronation I'll somehow convince him to go far away from here. We'll never come back here.

Hall

I have to keep an eye on everything. The poison is so dangerous that only a touch could be life-threatening. I have to make sure he doesn't touch anything directly.

I saw Bhabhi giving instructions to a servant who held a large plate in his hands.

" Bhabhi" I called her, she nodded at him and he goes.

" Swadheenta"

" How are you?"

" I'm good, do you know where Yuvraj is?"

" Yes he and everyone is in the bath area as it is an important ceremony before coronation "

Coronation. I hate that word.

" What was that?" I referring towards the plate.

" Ohh it's Yuvraj's clothes Maharani send them" My eyes widened.

" Where is that bath area?" I asked hurriedly.

" At the end of the corridor towards left" I run as fast as soon she completes.

" Woah Swadheenta wait you can't go there it's for males only" she yelled but I ignored her.

Who the hell built this Palace so huge the corridor isn't ready to end.

I entered inside and saw a huge pool thank god no one was here. I hurriedly spotted the plate placed on a table along with other things. I run towards it and raise my hand to touch the clothes but stop my hand in the air.

What if it has poison? C'mon Swadheenta.

I close my eyes and touch the fabric.

I open my eyes when nothing happened.

" Swadheenta" I jumped when I hear someone call me from behind.

I turned and gasped when I saw Rehan standing behind me too close without a shirt. I look at his neck then to his chiselled chest and then abs. My mouth went dry and I close my mouth and gulped.

This is because of fear nothing else.

" What are you doing here?" I hear his deep voice invading my senses.

" I come here to check..." I said keeping my gaze down not looking at him.

" Check me out" he moved closer to me keeping his hands on either side of the table trapping me.

" No" still keeping my gaze down.

" Then" I feel him getting close to me.

His nose traced the side of my face going towards my ear. I lean backwards the table is pressed against my waist hurting me. I feel his teeth grazed at my earlobe and I tilt my face to another side, I grip the table tightly as my breathing deepened.

He pulled away immediately making me lookup. He is smirking at me.

He grip my wrist pulled me with a jerk making both of us fall in the pool. The water splashed.

Ang laga de re
Mohe rang laga de re

I gasped and grip his arms in fear. I open my eyes and he is standing close to me gripping my waist tightly. The water isn't deep in its up to our waist.

Main toh teri joganiya
Tu jog laga de re

My dupatta slipped from my head, I look up at him he is staring at me his eyes darken as his gaze went down to my neck my net dupatta became transparent because of water.

My cleavage was visible and his eyes more darkened as my bosom is going up and down because of fast breathing.

Suddenly he pulled me closer gripping my waist I gasped and placed my hands on his shoulders. We were so close our noses almost touched. He is looking at me with so much intensity that I couldn't hold his gaze anymore and turned my back towards him.

Ram ratan dhan
Lagan magan man
Tan mora chandan re

I feel him circling my stomach pulling me back to him. I feel his hand on my hand and he slides his hand upwards causing goosebumps on my arm.

Ujli kori preet piya
Satrang laga de

I feel his hand on my back, he remove my hair from my back and I shivered. I can feel him playing with the strings of my blouse. He pulled it and the blouse become loose.

My heart beats faster when I feel his lips on the side of my neck. He kissed me down and I squeeze my eyes tightly. He continued kissing my neck and I feel his hands on the straps of my blouse pulling it down from my shoulders.

" Yuvraj" a voice pulled both of us out from our dreamland.

" Go" he whispered.

Chullu bhar pani me dup maro Swadheenta.

I pull my blouse up and cover myself with a dupatta. I come out of the pool and cover myself with a dry cloth and come out of the room.

Room

I come out of the washroom after changing my wet clothes. When someone grabbed my wrist dragging me out of the room.

" Bhabhi, what are you doing?" I asked her but she didn't stop.

We entered a room and Bhabhi shouted privacy leaving only me, her and Lavanya who is sitting in front of the dressing table.

She gets up and holds a box in front of me.

" Your mangalsutra, I didn't even touch it" I take the box from her hand open it picking my mangalsutra in my hand I traced it's black beads.

" You are the wife of Yuvraj only you have the right of becoming Maharani" Bhabhi gave me the heavy lehenga for the ceremony.

" And I don't want to become anyone else Maharani" Lavanya said, I smiled.

I'm sitting in front of the mirror and Bhabhi and Lavanya are making me ready.

Chudiya, kangan, payal, bicchiya, baju band, karmar band, haar, mang tikka, sheeshphool. Yeh sab suhag ki nishaniya hai or mera suhag hi khatre me hai.

" Done"

I picked up the box and take a pinch of sindoor and fill my hairline.

" Cover your face so Rajmata doesn't get to know it not me," Lavanya said.

I get up and bend down in front of Bhabhi touching her feet.

" What are you doing?"

" Sada suhagan hone ka ashirwad mang rahi hu" I straightened up, she chuckled.

" Why not! Sada suhagan raho" she placed her hand on my head.

I'm sorry Rehan.

But if I have to stop your coronation to save you.

I'll do it.

______________________________

So how was it......

If you want update today increase the views to 1k.

Well I don't even written a word of next chapter as I know it's not possible.

Thank you for voting on previous chapter please vote on earlier chapters as well. It really means a lot to me.

Share the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 11.6K 75
Jism ki nahi Rooh ki Mohabbat hai. " You are cheating on me," he said glaring at me. " Yes," I said. " What can you do" I taunt him. He pulled me clo...
1.3M 79.4K 38
"Ahhh, leave me...I am sorry...please" A girl was begging and dragging by a very muscular man, was crying but the man was very deaf to hear her plead...
755K 46K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
476K 21.6K 47
"What are you doing in my kitchen?" And yet again there it goes again the same mantra - My house - My terrace - My room and now My kitchen too? Real...