Undiscovered Truths

By SunrisexCamren

Everyone has skeletons in their closets More

Prologue
Loss Of A Father
Mock Honeymoon
Old Faces
A Mysterious Stalker
Warm Welcome
Private Investigator
When Their Journey Began...
Problems Can Be Resolved
Work With, Having It
Unwanted Discovery
Barbecue
In The Fire
Downpour Before The Storm
Out Of The Dark
Everything Becomes Clear
Taking Some Time Apart
Karaoke Bar
An Unforgettable Past
Nothing In Mind But You
Family Beach Day
Not An Easy Game
Complete Family Once Again
Couples Therapy
Wrong Kind Of Love
In Question
Threat
A Disturbing Obsession
A Major Break Through
Confrontation
Legal Team
Taken To Court
Newborn
Epilogue

Shocking Discovery

309 24 21
By SunrisexCamren

After picking up Sofia and the twins from school, they make their way back home to see that Grace is there with Ariana, sitting on the couch as everyone greets the two.

"How did you get in?" Camila asks.

"My keys of course," Grace says.

"I thought you left them here," Lauren says.

"I did but I picked them up a week ago when we were here," Grace says.

"Does it mean you're coming back home?" A smile forms on Camila's lips.

"Yeah," Grace smiles.

Lauren walks over and helps her daughter up as she pulls her into a hug. "I'm glad to have you back home, hija," She rubs her back.

"I'm glad to be back too. If I'm being honest, I think all that fast food is catching up to me," Grace chuckles.

Both parents laugh and when Lauren pulls away, Camila steps up and grabs both of Grace's hands. 

"Welcome home, mija. Can I still call you that?" Camila raises an eyebrow.

"Yes," Grace smiles.

Camila smiles and pulls the 19-year old into a hug as the brunette opens her arms inviting the rest of her family into the hug.

Lauren enters the hug followed by the twins and Sofia as they embrace each other tightly.

"Finally! This house was getting sad and empty," Sofia says.

The rest laugh as they pull away and turn towards Ariana who is looking on with a smile on her face.

"Oh. Sorry babe. We forget you were there," Grace says.

"It's fine. I'm glad to see that you are back with your family, you were starting to get down," Ariana rubs Grace's back.

"Thank you for supporting me," Grace says. She leans down and kisses Ariana on the cheek.

"Well, how about you five stay down here, and Lauren and I are going upstairs," Camila says.

"To?" Sofia wiggles her eyebrows.

"None of your concern, Sof," Camila ruffles her hair.

Camila takes her wife's hand in hers and the two go upstairs as the five kids go to the movie room.

Upstairs, the brunette closes her and Lauren's bedroom door as she turns to face her wife.

"Have you heard from Zayn?" Camila asks.

"Not since he texted me that day," Lauren says.

"Work?" Camila asks.

"Nope," Lauren shakes her head, moving and sitting down on the bed.

"So I was thinking," Camila walks over and sits down next to her wife.

"About?" Lauren asks.

"When the bump starts to show, I want you to stop working," Camila says.

"That's fair. You had me do that when I was pregnant with the twins," Lauren says.

"You need plenty of rest and not having to worry about work," Camila says.

"I love it when you're concerned," Lauren smiles.

Camila returns her smiles and they both fall silent as they stare down at their laps.

"Hey, you know what you haven't done yet?" Lauren speaks up.

"What?" Camila turns to stare at her wife.

"Have an actual interaction with the baby," Lauren says.

Camila looks down at her wife's belly then back up at her. "Do I have to?" She asks.

"You decided to stay with me. I come with the baby," Lauren says.

"I'm proud to see you didn't even think about aborting it. I know that when I decided to stay with you, I also decided to have this kid with you," Camila says. She brings a hand up and hovers it over her wife's belly. "We need to start making the nursery," Camila pulls her hand back.

"We don't even know its gender," Lauren says.

"Well, not the decorations. Just the furniture," Camila says.

"Okay. When do we start?" Lauren asks excitedly.

"Tomorrow?" Camila says.

"I can do tomorrow," Lauren says.

"Good. I'm going to have to take out all the boxes from the fifth bedroom," Camila says.

"But not right now, right?" Lauren raises an eyebrow.

"No," Camila smiles, shaking her head.

"Perfect because I want to feel you," Lauren says. She pushes Camila back against the mattress and crawls on top of her. "About what you said back in that office, about me riding you and it being your favorite, let me pleasure you," Lauren whispers.

"The kids are downstairs," Camila says.

"And watching a movie. They will be busy for a while and I don't think they will be able to hear us. So let's get busy," Lauren says.

She takes her shirt off, followed by her bra, as the green-eyed girl lays back on top of Camila.

The brunette cups her wife's cheek and connects their lips as her other hand comes up and massages one of Lauren's breasts.

"Hop on and ride," Camila mumbles.

"Gladly," Lauren bites down on her lower lip.

The green-eyed girl gets off from on top of her wife and takes her pants and boxers off before she takes her pants and panties off.

"Let's see if this ride is still five stars," Lauren teases.

Before Camila can say anything, the green-eyed girl lowers down on top of her hardened member, making the brunette let out a moan.

Lauren grabs both of Camila's hands and pins them above her head as she slowly starts to grind against the brunette's member.

They both let out a moan as Camila laces her fingers through Lauren's and she squeezes both of her hands.

Lauren slowly starts to bounce up and down as both girls let out another moan at the same time again.

"Fuck, Camila!" Lauren whimpers.

"Let my hands go," Camila whispers.

"Why?" Lauren groans out.

"I want to fucking touch you," Camila says.

Lauren lets Camila's hands go as the brunette brings them over and squeezes her wife's ass.

"Keep going just like that," Camila says.

Lauren starts to bounce up and down faster as she lets out loud moans when the brunette's shaft hits her good spot.

"Fuck that's the good spot," Lauren mumbles.

"I'm close baby," Camila admits.

"I am too," Lauren says.

After a couple of seconds, both girls release their liquids and moans at the same time.

Lauren lays down against Camila as they both catch their breathing.

"You know why I love that you got a vasectomy?" Lauren speaks softly.

"Mhmm?" Camila hums, running her fingertips down the green-eyed girl's back.

"Raw sex with you is so good," Lauren says.

Camila turns them around so that's she now on top as her face hovers inches above Lauren's.

"I always fuck you good," Camila smirks.

"That you do," Lauren smiles.

Later that night, Lauren is walking down the hall after tucking the twins into bed, making her way to her bedroom since Camila is waiting for her so they can fall asleep together but then stops when she hears noises in Grace's room.

The green-eyed girl furrows her eyebrows and presses her ear against the door to hear its moaning noises.

"Is she having phone sex with Ariana?" Lauren whispers to herself.

She quietly opens the door, ready to tell her daughter to be quieter or to stop it but when she walks closer she realizes that Grace isn't on the phone but there is a picture up on her screen. A picture of...

"Fuck, I wish it was you fucking me Camila," Grace whispers.

"Grace!" Lauren gasps, her eyes wide.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 860 3
Be careful what you wish for...
2.2K 30 183
81.4K 2.3K 30
Fell in love with a mafia boss