More Than This...With Ur Love...

By KRandom

There's this one girl that I remember from the X Factor that we're competing with, but...she doesn't know I l... More

More Than This...With Your Love (Niall Horan and Cher Lloyd Fanfic)
Chapter 2: I'm Torn
Chapter 3: Imma Seekin' for you Hiders
Chapter 4: Never Underestimate the Cher Lloyd
Chapter 5: Please, This Aint Even Jealousy...
Chapter 6: Anger, Jealousy, and Love
Chapter 7: Try Plan A
Chapter 8: Catch My Drift?
Chapter 9: Playa Boi
Chapter 10: Leave
Chapter 11: No One Knows
Chapter 12: Life is an Interview
Just An Update!
Chapter 13: You've Always Been Mine
Chapter 14: I Promise
Chapter 15: Behind the Music
Chapter 16: New York
Chapter 17: Oath
Chapter 19: Where Were We?
Chapter 20: 'Hahahahahahaha' - Quote by Niall Horan
Chapter 21: Calm Pills
Chapter 22: Celebrities Can Fangirl Too
Chapter 23: She Can Have Her Opinion Too
Chapter 24: X Factor USA
Chapter 25: Forever Beautiful

Chapter 18: Sick to my Stomach

2.5K 41 14
By KRandom

(A/N: Hayyy everyone, yay! I GET TO UPDATE! WOOOOOOOOO! I absolutely love writing this story, also check out my other Niall story, it's really new, and I think it's my favorite story to write, please, please, please read it, I'm so excited about it, and it's called 'Full of Secrets' Comment in the story if you're going to read it, I'll be so thankful, and I'll dedicate chapters to you in here or in the other.)

Chapter 18 :D

----------------------------

Niall's POV

"Niall, you okay, mate?" Louis questioned, we had just gotten to take a break with the interview as there is a commercial for this.

"I'm...I could feel much better right now." My voice wasn't certain, my hands were shaking, and I felt sick to my stomach, I was probably as pale as a ghost.

"But?" Liam joined in the conversation, Zayn and Harry were going to find some water bottles in the back.

"When can we go home..?" I sounded like a little kid who was pouting, but I seriously was pouting, nor was I acting like a little kid, I was feeling broken, I've never felt like this, it's tearing me apart, like several papers ripping slowly.

"We go home in about ten to 15 minutes, what's going on?" Liam responded, ending it off with a questioning look.

"I saw that you pulled out your phone, what happened?" Louis nudged me.

"It's...nothing." 

"Come on, lad, you look like you're about to puke, say it." Louis encouraged me, then Liam placed his hand over my forehead.

"You're feeling warm, maybe you really are sick." Liam frowned, motioning Harry and Zayn over.

"What's up?" Harry questioned.

"Does Niall feel warm to you?"

Harry reached his hand out ot my forehead, the more they talked about it, the more I feel sick.

"You're burning up! Why didn't you tell us you felt sick?" Harry removed his hand.

"I didn't earlier..." I whispered, lowering my head.

The interviewer walked over to us, concern look fell upon his face.

"What's going on? We have about two minutes until we're back on."

"Niall's feeling sick." Liam explained.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I can wrap this up with only a few questions and I'll let you guys go, and I'll ramble on about your new album and other performances, maybe I'll show a clip from your auditions to show how far you boys had gotten?"

"That's a good idea, we need to get him home."

"Okay, you can actually go home now if you'd like, I will just do that since I only have about 15 minutes left of the show, feel better Niall." The interviewer patted my back, running back to his seat on stage.

"Come on, lad." Liam helped me to the car, but only her words kept replaying in my head.

I'm sorry, but if you're not willing to be in this relationship, then why bother? I don't want to see you...again. 

Those words, that sentence, the way she put it, it hurt me so much. It hurts, it really does.

"Have you talked to Cher lately?" Zayn asked.

"No." I mumbled, leaning my head on the window, sighing, my stomach was flipping, and it was pleasant at all.

"Not since we said goodbye?" Louis gasped.

"No..." I whispered, lowering my head in shame, I even promised her I would, I PROMISED Cher I would stay in touch until we got back together to meet up again, but I never did, we were busy sometimes, but on our free times...the boys and I partied. I am so terrible to her.

 "Call her, mate! You can't do that!" 

"I...can't." I said, shakily.

"And why not?" Harry backfired, angry look on his face.

"You can't treat girls this way, Nialler." Louis said, calmly. 

I pulled out my phone, they all watched me, I pulled up that text that she had sent me, showing it to them while closing my eyes tight.

 Cher's POV

I was flipping through channels now, I couldn't even take a simple nap, I felt like...like I couldn't think much, that I couldn't process everything, but I did leave it back on a flashback from that interview, they replayed it on the tele of just the interviewer.

"Well, the boys from One Direction did have to go home!" The interviewer pulled a frown and fits of cries came out by the audience.

"But there was a logical explanation, Niall Horan had gotten sick during the commercial break, but we do have some more things to say about them! They have captivated the world with there music, but why don't we show their auditions...their ways through the X Factor, and friends along the way.

After he showed their auditions...I was feeling weak, but I don't know why, I sat up when I saw me a couple of times, there were some from those photo shoots where Niall and I were back to back and while we were eating food. Then showed Liam and dancing, Harry and I hugging, and Niall and I looking like we're dancing, but I was bursting into laughter.

Water hit my eyes, I bit my lip to the reaction of myself, I can't believe this.

"They've made it far I believe," the interviewer pauses, "and they've also been signed by the great, Simon Cowell, into the Syco records. I'm sure you all have heard about their new album, Take Me Home, yes, it's very new, it had just came out three days ago, stores were getting sold out of them, but the stocks are back in, make sure to buy your copy, they really love the fans, or shall I say 'directioners'..." I heard the audience clap, this time I left the TV off, I can't bear to see much more.

Niall Horan getting sick, I wonder if it's real sick, or if it's just from me, ugh. I make problems in life, but I shouldn't have gotten involved with those boys again, maybe a little contact, but hanging out this much? We took that too far, too much of advantage. I mean, we're still in a competition, it's all been a competition, to see who can stay in the music business. That's the competition there and I'm not gonna stop until I win.

I have talked about them in previous interviews, I grabbed my laptop, searching for one in particular, it was about a month before Niall had texted me to come to their concert.

***Flashback***

"Did you happen to date a guy from One Direction?" The Radio interviewer asked me, I looked at him.

"No, as if," I paused, looking at the audience, "come on."

"Can I ask you one question further? Were you ever attracted to one of the guys from One Direction?"

The audience cheered in front of me.

"You know, you know what, I may be 18, but I feel like a 30 year old, a bit too old for them."

The fans laughed.

"A bit too old." I said again, laughing.

That'll make it online some where." The Radio interviewer said.

"Everything does! I can't even go to the bathroom without it being on Twitter." I put on a 'you know that' type of smile.

"Next time you go to the bathroom, I'll take a picture." The Radio interviewer responded.

"Thanks, thanks alot too." I stuck my thumb up to him.

"Are you gonna be on the One Direction 2013 tour?"

"Erm, no." I shook my head.

The audience frowned and 'awed'.

"No! Come on, right! Let me address this, I was on the same competition as them, right? Very well done and did really well, but do you think I'm gonna go on tour with someone I was in a competition with? Like seriously, I wanna aim higher than that! Come on! Right?"

The crowd cheered.

"You don't think I suger coat 'shh' for nothing, I don't, I'm very truthful, I think you've known that about me, I don't travel nice at all."

"Who do you wanna tour with?" The Radio interviewer asked.

"Nobody really." I smirked, putting one hand on my hip.

The crowd laughed, cheering at me, I just kept smirking.

"I wanna do it myself!" I replied louder.

The crowd cheered much louder, I felt victorious.

"Last thing with One Direction, I'm sure you're over it-" I cut the Radio interviewer off.

"Erm, excuse me, can I just hold you there, being in America is a very big deal for me, and I feel like everyone should have their chance so, when people always ask me about One Direction, I think, do you ask them about me?" I looked at the Radio interviewer.

The crowd 'ooooh'ed and 'awed'. I smirked again.

***End of Flashback***

I smiled at myself, why didn't I keep that, why didn't I just ignore the text message, but it was like something inside of me urged me closer to going, and I did end up going, and look what it made, a HUGE mess. I'm sick of that.

Twitter.

CherLloyd: Great time on @TheEllenShow had an amazing time! Loved seeing my brats and Kami and Kelsey did a great job on my songs, thanks for everyone who watched or came! :) 

I sent the tweet, smiling to myself, this is what makes me happy, my fans, my brats. I don't need to keep adding drama to it, it just ends up horrid and rubbish for me or the other person.

Fans...

Brats...

Are important, and I need to learn that, I don't need those boys in my life if they all cause issues with both of our images, I'm not a slut, I'm not pregnant, and I don't want directioners to cross over and hate me, especially with my brats, they could get into a severe war, I saw the trends on Twitter with the Beliebers and the Directioners, that was wild.

Knock. Knock.

--------------------------

Who ships Chiall and who wants them back together??

Vote :)

Comment ;)

Fan me :D

- Kristin xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 382 29
The boys of One Direction are on tour. They meet various beautiful fans and see new wonderful cities. But, its not all fun and games. Zayn meets an o...
30.9K 547 19
its 2010, One Direction has just become a band... But there's a sixth member? And it's a girl? Louis Tomlinson has been best friends with Maddi Ellio...
4.7K 31 11
386K 5.9K 100
Tiffany's life is really crazy right now- she's always surrounded by girls who are either throwing themselves at 5 of the most hottest and talented g...