The Witches Curse / George We...

jai_trista

"I solemnly swear that I am forever in love with you." "I solemnly swear that I am forever in love with you... Еще

Chapter 1
Introduction
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
IMPORTANT MESSAGE
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67

Chapter 51

74 2 1
jai_trista

Once George was finished telling Fred all of the information Harry had told him, Fred now sat in silence. "What am I supposed to tell her?" George said as he ran his hand through his long silky hair. "I mean, do we have to tell her? How do we know if this wasn't just a dream?" Fred said. "She'll have to find out sooner or later. Even if it was just a dream, I'd wanna know." George said over to his twin. "Well what do we tell her? Oh yeah Tris, I forgot to mention, your best friend had a vision/nightmare of you getting killed by You-Know-Who last night, but it's no big deal." Fred remarked.

"Well not like that you bloody imbecile." George said as he sighed out of frustration. "Maybe just, tell her soon and not right now. She has enough on her plate right now and the last thing she needs to worry about is whether this vision of Harry's is going to come true or not." Fred said over to George as he laid a hand on his shoulder. "I'll tell her Friday after the quidditch match." George said over to his twin.

"But what if we lose, mate? Won't that make her even more upset?" Fred said as he started pacing behind George. George then groaned and placed his face in his hands. "Sorry. Just stating the facts." Fred said as he looked down at the flustered George. "We'll figure it out, Georgie. We always do." Fred said as he placed his hand on George's shoulder.

George looked up at Fred and shook his head and the two twins headed back down the corridors and to the common room to talk about their joke shop. Harry and the rest of the golden trio were back in the common room as well and Harry seemed to be doing a tad bit better after telling George what happened, but he too was scared to tell Tris what he saw. Seeing his best friends being killed before his very eyes was one of his biggest fears.

Only Harry and now both Fred and George knew about the whole vision/nightmare situation. Harry decided to wait to tell the others about what happened until after George told Tris. "What do you think is going to happen after we graduate?" George said as he and Fred were writing down ideas for the joke shop. "What do you mean?" Fred said as he looked up from his writing. "I mean, we'll have the shop, and Tris... She'll be staying back at Hogwarts to keep studying to become a professor for Care of Magical Creatures." George said softly. "Okay, and?" Fred said as he placed his quill and paper in front of him on the floor.

"I don't know. I'm just scared that she's going to grow apart from me." George said with a slight frown on his face. "Grow apart from you? Are you blind? That girl is madly in love with you. If anything, she's probably scared that you'll grow apart from her. You know how she overthinks everything, mate. You have nothing to worry about. She's not going anywhere and you know it. We're stuck with her sadly." Fred said as he chuckled and George punched him playfully in the arm.

"Who are you sadly stuck with?" Tris said as she now stood right beside George. "Why you of course, shorty." Fred said as he looked up at Tris with a huge grin on his face. "Mean! But true." Tris said as George pulled her down beside him and balled her up in his arms. "What you working on?" she said as she looked over at Fred. "Ideas for the joke shop. Wanna help?" Fred said over to her. "Of course." she said as she smiled up at George whilst remaining in his tight embrace.

The twins and Tris continued working on the ideas for the joke shop and the golden trio continued on with their afternoon like everyone else. Angelina and Tris still made sure to stay very far away from one another and to keep on with their own very different lives. Every day Tris was either insulted by Angelina or Daphne but she didn't let it bother her as much anymore.

The rest of the school week seemed to go by smoothly for everyone. It was now Friday, which meant that the first quidditch game of the season was happening today. All of the members of the quidditch team were excused from their classes early to get in one round of practice before the game. As the Gryffindor team was headed out to the field, they saw the Slytherin team captain calling all of the players to come back down to the ground. Their practice time was up and it was now the Gryffindor's turn.

When the Gryffindor's were walking on the field, Tris noticed a familiar face walking towards her. "You've got to be kidding me." Tris said out loud and George looked down at her with a confused look. "What?" he said but once he looked in the direction Tris was, he noticed what she was looking at. Daphne Greengrass was apparently the Slytherin's new team seeker. Meaning she and Tris would be going against one another for the golden snitch during the game.

"Our new team seeker is the best seeker we've seen on this team so far." Adrian Pucey snarled to Tris. She crossed her arms and rolled her eyes while looking up at the Slytherin bully. "Is that supposed to scare me?" Tris said back looking up at him. "It should." Daphne said as she now stood right beside Adrian. "I've stared You-Know-Who in the face Daphne. Nothing scares me anymore. Especially not a little Barbie doll such as yourself." Tris snapped as she brushed against Daphne's shoulder and walked onto the quidditch field.

Everyone laughed at what Tris just called Daphne and her cheeks now glowed a bright red from anger. Daphne was used to doing the insulting, not the other way around. She was furious. Especially since her own team laughed at her. The Gryffindor team then walked past the Slytherins and headed onto the field to start their practice.

Once Peter felt his team was ready enough for the actual game later on today, he called his team over and told them they were all good and ready to go. Everyone then headed different ways, while the twins, Tris and Peter all headed back towards the common room to rest up before the game.

"I guarantee you, Daphne joined the team just because I did." Tris said as she slammed her wand on the table and plopped down on the sofa. "Doesn't matter. You're gonna beat her and not have to worry about it." Fred said as he took a seat next to Peter. "We're gonna win and that's it. Nothing else to discuss." Peter said to the flustered girl. Tris just groaned and buried her face in George's chest. He just smiled and wrapped his arms around her and held her.

A few hours went by and it was now time to get dressed for the first quidditch match of the season. Tris, Hermione, and Ginny all went upstairs to the girls dormitories and Fred, George, and Peter went upstairs to their room. After Tris got dressed, she sat on the edge of the bed while Ginny french braided her hair that way it wouldn't get in her face during the game. Once they were all done getting ready, Tris, the twins, Peter, and the other members on the Gryffindor team headed to the quidditch field while everyone else headed to the stands to get a good seat.

Cedric, Lucy, Edmund, and Cho all came over to the Gryffindor side, while Susan and Draco stayed on their own side to support their own house. The remaining Gryffindor bunch, the two Hufflepuffs, and the two Ravenclaws all sat together in support for the Gryffindor team. Suddenly, two other familiar faces headed down to the stands and sat in the front row with all of Trista's friends.

"Professor Lupin, Tonks? What're you two doing here?" Harry said as both Lupin and Tonks took a seat beside Harry. "Here to cheer on our daughter of course." Tonks said. Since Trista's hair was an auburn red, Tonks decided to use her metamorphmagus abilities and turn her hair the same auburn red as her daughters.

Now it was time for the game to begin. The Slytherin team came flying out first and everyone started clapping and cheering. Even Snape gave a slight little clap for his houses team. Right behind the Slytherin team moments later came the Gryffindor team. Everyone stood up from their seats and began cheering even louder than before. Tris and the twins were lined up side by side and all three looked ready to beat the Slytherin team. Down in the stands, Tris looked over to see who all was cheering for the Gryffindors, and beside Harry she saw her parents. Her face lit up even brighter once she saw them.

She nudged George and got his attention and pointed down in the stands. "They're here! They came to watch me!" Tris said as she looked down at her parents with the biggest smile. "Now let's win this game and show them what you can do." George said as he grabbed her hand. "Let's do it." she said. George then leaned over and gave her a kiss before he and Fred flew over to their side of the field taking their positions.

"Let the match begin!" Dumbledore announced and the quaffle and the bludgers were now in the air. Tris and Daphne both had to wait patiently for the golden snitch to make itself visible. Both teams were scoring a good amount of points left and right. Fred and George were blocking all of their teammates very well from the bludgers. Two bludgers were coming towards Tris. She saw one coming straight for her and managed to dodge the first one but didn't realize there was another one coming up from behind her. Quickly Fred flew in and knocked the bludger towards a different direction, saving Tris a blow to the back.

"Watch your back, Trissy." Fred said as he flew away and gave her that Weasley wink. "Thanks, Freddie." she yelled back as she watched him and George take off. Suddenly out of nowhere the snitch appeared right in front of Trista's face. Daphne was only paying attention to Tris and didn't even realize the snitch was right there in plain sight. The snitch took off to the right of the field but Tris had a plan.

Tris flew off towards the left and immediately Daphne took off towards her thinking the snitch went that way. Daphne collided with Tris purposely and Tris pulled back acting like Daphne had hurt her. Once she saw Daphne take off in that direction, Tris found the snitch once again and began chasing after it. Daphne was still flying in the wrong direction and was trying to locate the snitch. She flew up higher in the air and looked for the snitch.

Suddenly she saw Tris following after the snitch. "Son of a b-" she started but nearly got hit head on by a bludger. Once she repositioned herself on her broom, she took off towards Tris and the golden snitch. Tris remained ahead of Daphne and continued chasing after the snitch. No matter how hard she flew, Daphne just couldn't catch up to Tris. Daphne suddenly stopped and looked around the field for one of the Slytherin team beaters.

"Derrick!" she shouted. He quickly flew over towards Daphne. "Aim for Lupin." she said to Derrick. Derrick then looked over for Tris and flew towards her. "Come on Trista!" Remus shouted as he watched his daughter zoom past him and the others trying to catch the snitch. Right before Tris flew past Derrick, he hit one of the bludgers towards her. Right before it hit her, George flew right dead in front of the bludgers way and got hit.

The impact hit George's shoulder hard and knocked him off balance causing him to lose control of his broom. "George!" Tris shouted as she saw George hit the ground. "I'm okay Tris! Keep going!" George shouted as he tried to sit up from the ground. George was now out for the rest of the game. He was furious but it was Dumbledore's orders. Once Tris made sure George was okay, she located Daphne going after the snitch. She headed straight for the snitch and wasn't about to let Daphne get her grubby hands on that snitch.

What was instructed to be a clean game of quidditch was about to get a whole lot messier...

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Fawns Heart B.A.M

Фанфик

117K 2.6K 86
{WARNING 18+} - Female OC X Fred Weasley & Draco Malfoy "How is it Pierce, that one person can obtain all the beauty in the world?" {Fred Weasley & D...
111K 3.3K 80
Diana Dursley turned 12 and her whole life flipped as she knew it once that Hogwarts letter arrived at her parent's doorsteps. After her family was f...
126K 3K 85
WARNING: My first language is not english, i can write wrong... but If i do, you're Welcome to correct me You and your brother Harry Potter is raised...
16.7K 509 22
"Georgia, Georgia, I love your son And when he gets older, he might be the one He might be the one" - Phoebe Bridgers A simple love story where Mais...