SIYAASAT

By mehshanaya

SIYAASAT the game of power, greed, envy, selfishness, conspiracy. The one who will win the game is called. Th... More

Disclaimer
The Ace of Spades
The Two of Spades
The Three of Spades
The Four of Spades
The Five of Spades
The Six of Spades
The Seven of Spades
The Eight of Spades
The Nine of Spades
The Ten of Spades
The Eleven of Spades
The Twelve of Spades
The Thirteen of Spades
The Fourteen of Spades
The Fifthteen of Spades
The Sixthteen of Spades
The Seventeen of Spades
The Eighteen of Spades
The Nineteen of Spades
The Jack of Spades
The Queen of Spades
The King of Spades
The Ace of Diamond
The Two of Diamonds
The Three of Diamonds
The Four of Diamonds
The Five of Diamonds
The Six of Diamonds
The Seven of Diamonds
The Eight of Diamonds
The Nine of Diamonds
The Ten of Diamonds
The Eleven of Diamonds
The Twelve of Diamonds
The Fourteen of Diamonds
The Fifteen of Diamonds
Question / Answer
The Sixtheen of Diamonds
The Jack of Diamonds
The Queen of Diamonds
The King of Diamonds
The Ace of Clubs
The Two of Clubs
The Three of Clubs
The Four of Clubs
The Five of Clubs
The Six of Clubs
The Seven of Clubs
The Eight of Clubs
The Nine of Clubs
The Ten of Clubs
The Eleven of Clubs
The Twelve of Clubs
The Thirteen of Clubs
The Fourteen of Clubs
The Fifteen of Clubs
The Jack of Clubs
The Queen of Clubs
The King of Clubs
The Ace of Hearts
The Two of Hearts
The Three of Hearts
The Four of Hearts
The Five of Hearts
The Six of Hearts
The Seven of Hearts
The Eight of Hearts
The Nine of Hearts
The Ten of Hearts
The Jack of Hearts
The Queen of Hearts
The King of Hearts

The Thirteen of Diamonds

6.2K 388 58
By mehshanaya

Chapter - 33
================

Swadheenta.

I wipe my tears from the back of my hand and come out of the room.

It's ok Swadheenta nothing happened.

You did it for Rehan.

And also you never wanted to become Maharani.

But that mangalsutra was mine.

It is and no one can snatch it.

I try to make myself understand, par mera man manne ke liye taiyar hi nahi.

I run towards my room and hurriedly close the door and fell on the bed on my stomach.

What is happening Swadheenta? Why are you feeling the things you should not feel? Why are you so affected?

I turned and laid on my back.

You weren't like this.

I think I'm thinking too much I should get some sleep. I turn on my side and close my eyes.

Evening

I flutter my eyes open and sit up slowly looking around there is dark in the room except for slight light. I stiffened when my gaze fell on the silhouette of someone who is sitting on the couch, back facing me.

" You awake?" I heard the familiar voice and sigh in relief.

" Yes"

" Where were you?" He asked still not facing me.

The memories rushed back and I close my eyes, take a breath and plastered a fake smile on my face.

" Nowhere"

" Hum fhirse puchenge, where were you?" I can feel something off in his voice, I get down from the bed and go towards him.

I sat at the table in front of him. He is not looking at me he is looking down and shadow is falling on his face.

" Vo kya hai, na Shehzaade I was looking for the hole or any opening in the glass box but there is not any" I pouted a little.

" Where is your necklace which I gave you?" He asked looking up.

" In the box"

" Can you give it to someone?" He asked and I knitted my eyebrows.

" No it's mine why will I give it to someone else"

" You can't give your necklace to someone but mangalsutra" he stand up and shouted.

It means he knew, I don't want to tell him because I don't want to give him tension as tomorrow is a very important day for him.

" There is nothing like that" I get up and say softly touching his arm, but he pulled away from my touch as if I burnt him.

" Don't touch me" he shouted and I have taken aback "I know why you gave that mangalsutra without thinking twice because it was not made up of diamonds."

" It's not like that..." I shake my head but he cut me off.

" Then what? How can you give your mangalsutra to someone else! You know how embarrassed I felt when Rajmata came with your mangalsutra and told me how easily Rajgarh's Princess gave that to Lavanya" My eyes widened.

Rajmata played me.

" Rehan listen to me..."

" Listen what? I know we don't have a husband-wife relationship but I always gave you the place of my wife always took a stand for you but what you did" I open my mouth to say something but again he cut me off.

" I understand she doesn't like you but I thought you'll win her heart as you're not the Princess of Rajgarh and now I understand what is different between a Princess and a gold digger," He said with disgust making tears pooling in my eyes.

I have heard it many times by Kirti but it never hurt like this.

" You were a gold digger from the beginning that's why you married me, I threatened you, scare you but you didn't leave me and now when some diamonds throw in front of you, you get ready to do anything"

I didn't leave you because I always believe in our marriage.

" It would be nice that I would've married real Rajgarh's Princess because, for her, mangalsutra was more precious than a diamond necklace" he move to the side and run his hand through his hair.

This is not true. I didn't want to give my mangalsutra but Rajmata blackmailed me.

He suddenly takes a step closer to me and grips my arms tightly.

" Rajkumari banne ke liye aadae nahi maryadaye honi chahiye" he whispered and left me with a jerk.

I stumbled, closing my eyes and heard the loud sound of closing of the door and the tears I was trying to control start flowing.

^^^^^^^^

Rehan Pratap Singh.

I come out of my room in anger.

People were right real Princesses are real.

My phone rang and I picked it up.

"What?" I snapped.

" Woah what happened" It was Soham.

" Nothing just regretting doing marriage"

" That's why I say being single is the best thing, baki sab moh maya hai" I heard Dev said "jii Soham baba" in the background.

" I'll talk to you guys later" I cut the call.

I go and stand on the balcony closing my eyes and the wind cold breeze blows.

" Yuvraj"

I'm not in the mood of talking so I turned to shout at the person but stop myself as Bhabhi was standing there.

" Bhabhi aap?"

" Ji Yuvraj, how are you?"

" Umm good"

" Yuvraj I know what happened Rajkumari does not fault this... "

" Bhabhi please, I know what happened"

" No Yuvraj you only know half-truth I'll tell you whole," she said start telling me.

"Rajmata planned to show how selfish and gullible Rajgarh Princess is. She called all of us and tell her plan she thought that when she tell Rajkumari to give her place to Lavanya she'll never agreed and then she'll blackmail her by saying that Nilay's coronation will happen in your place and record all of this then shows you but her plan failed when Swadheenta selflessly agreed for her demands"

" But I don't know she'll make another plan and trap Rajkumari," Bhabhi said.

"Yuvraj I have seen her eyes when she takes off her mangalsutra, I saw her pain in her eyes but she did that for you, for your happiness, Rajkumari loves you so much" she smiled and left.

Damn. I punch the pillar beside me.

I should've understood it before Rajmata's hate towards Swadheenta.

I close my eyes and her eyes filled with tears come in front of me.

Now I have to do something.

I pick up the phone and call the first person who can help me.

" Soham"

" Now what happened?"

" Misunderstanding"

" Hein?"

" I misunderstood her and now I don't know what I'm supposed to do"

" Nothing, go and apologies"

" Soham," I said sternly.

" How can I apologise I'm Crown Prince of Madhavgarh I never apologized to anyone in my life"

" Bro, she is not anyone, she is your wife"

He is right.

" Ok fine " I cut the call.

I went to our room but she is not there.

Where is she?

I come out of the room and look around for her.

" Where is Rajkumari," I asked a maid.

" She is poolside" I nodded making my way towards the poolside.

Poolside

I look around and found her sitting close to the pool. I went towards her and stand beside her, she didn't look up at me.

I cleared my throat for attention but still no response.

" Hume pata tha Jalpari pani ke paas hi milegi" I sit down beside her looking at the pool infront.

She didn't say anything, she is busy tracing the embroidery of her dupatta.

" Look..." I take a deep breath " I'm sorry"

" Good for you" I look at her shocked, she is still tracing her dupatta.

I made a fist to control myself and took a deep breath.

" Look Swadheenta I was so happy, after so many things I was finally becoming the Maharaj and I don't want anything to happen and when Rajmata came to me and told her story I was so angry and that anger comes out on you"

" That's why I did that because I know becoming Maharaj mattered so much to you," she said angrily and turned her head again.

" I know..."

" You called me gold-digger " she complained.

" I should've said diamond digger because you don't like gold" I tried to joke but it didn't work, as she glared at me turned her back.

" You didn't listen to me" she complained.

" I know that's why I'm apologizing, I should have listened to you knowing how much Rajmata hates Rajgarh"

" You shouted on me, Bhai never shouted on me even my Papa never raise voice at me only Ma has the sole right of it..er... that's another matter" she shook her head cutely.

" Any complaints left?"

" You said I'm not worthy of becoming Princess"

" Well that's true" she immediately looks up at me glaring at me.

" Because you're worthy of becoming Maharani" her expression changed, I like how her eyes speak.

I raise my hand and slowly cupped her cheek moving close to her I kissed her forehead lightly. I pulled away and saw her close her eyes. She slowly opens her eyes and turned her head back.

" Am I forgiven?"

" I'll think about it"

" I never apologized to anyone but I apologized to you because..."

" Because?" I picked her up in bridal style and she gasped in surprise clutching my shirt's collar with both hands.

" You're my wife" she looks up at me with bright big eyes.

" So now if you don't forgive me I'll drop you in the pool" I smirked at her and lose my grip a little, she gasped and clutch my shirt more tightly.

" I don't know how to swim," she said shutting her eyes in fear.

" I'll not drop you on one condition you have to forgive me. Tomorrow is my coronation and how would it look like that the Queen of Madhavgarh is angry with the King"

" I'll forgive you if you promise me you'll listen to me and never shout at me again"

" I promise"

" Then you're forgiven" she smiled a little.

^^^^^^

Unknown to them two people were watching them from above. In a dark room of the Palace Maharaj and Rajmata are staring down from glass.

" Or apne kaha tha unme mohabbat nahi hai" Maharaj turned and look at Rajmata.

She is staring at them without blinking.

" We have to do something before it gets too late" Rajmata said still looking down at them.

^^^^^^^^

" Rehan" I heard her call me.

" What?"

" Put me down"

" In water?"

" No" I made my way towards our room with her in my arms.

" Accha suno," she said softly.

" Ha"

" Will I get that diamond necklace after becoming Queen?" I look at her amused.

" You sure like diamonds too much"

" Love " she corrected and I chuckled.

^^^^^^^^

Night

Swadheenta.

I turned on my side as I woke up from my sleep.

I'm feeling thirsty.

I sit up and picked up the jug and the glass from the side table. I pour the water into the glass and take a sip but frowned when the water didn't come into my mouth.

I open my sleepy eyes and found that the jug is empty. I groaned. I looked at the time it was 1:35.

Is Bhootiya mahal me, me akele pani lene nahi jaugi.

I placed the jug and glass back and laid down trying to sleep but it didn't come as I'm too thirsty.

I sit up in anger.

C'mon Swadheenta you can do it and maybe some maid was awake.

I throw the comforter and get down from the bed. I open the door and peck outside. I look towards the left and saw a huge corridor no one was present there, then I look towards the right there is no one too.

It's ok you can do it.

I gulped and slowly come out of the room closing the door softly behind me.

I start walking and my footsteps sound echoed in the corridor, I stopped and the sound stops too.

What if I turned and saw someone behind me?

The hell Swadheenta.

I run hurriedly towards the kitchen without looking back. I entered the kitchen and drink water and picked up the jug in case I again feel thirsty because I don't have the courage to come back.

Leave about coming back I don't have the courage to go back to my room.

Thank god that they don't turn off the lights or else how scary it looks.

I come out of the kitchen when I saw something which made me freeze in fear. Someone is standing wearing the same red dupatta, her back was facing me.

Bhoot. I cried without any noise.

She turned and start moving but I saw the side of her face.

No, I don't faint.

Because she is not a ghost, she is Sasuma.

Why she is wearing that same dupatta? And why she is going towards the isolated corridor from where the stairs for the first floor are?

Kahi Rehan ki mummy me chudail toh nahi aa gayi, na chudail ko chudail nahi lagti. Dono behene hai yr.

I decided to follow her because I'm too curious.

First floor

She opens the door of the room and suddenly looks behind I hurriedly hide behind the pillar.

She went inside and I come out. I go and stand beside the window. She picked up a small bottle which has some blue liquid and called someone.

The glass jug fell from my hands as I listened to what she said.

_______________________________

So how was it.....

What did Swadheenta hear?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 7.5K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
1.5M 57.5K 75
Previous Title : Tum Jo Nahi Toh Kuch Bhi Nahi He was sitting emotionlessly. He looked toward her in anger. She also looked at him but she was confus...
469K 21.3K 47
"What are you doing in my kitchen?" And yet again there it goes again the same mantra - My house - My terrace - My room and now My kitchen too? Real...
58.5K 3.6K 56
Villain Of My Story! "STRIP!" As soon as he barged inside of the room, he said that to me. I turned around to look at him. There he was; standing w...